SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi !Im a newcomer and needed some input.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
deedeewill
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, I am new on here and learning the ropes, its nice to know others have the same impulse as me to mess with these scammers.

Im not sure Im doing it right, as I just read where its not a good idea to involve others. (I have given these 419ers the internet crime division ph #s and my local sheriff dept address with a fake name).
I wont do that again.

For some reason, Im getting at least 10 of these scammer emails a week, and Im angry about it, at first I just deleted them, then I got sooo mad I started threatening them with turning them in (I just read where thats not a good idea either), so I wont.

Then I baited one in with pretending I was just another dumb gullable rich person eager to part with my money, and they bit quickly, but then I told them I reported them to the internet crime division website, not a good idea right?

I will continue to read the rules and gather new ideas.

Thank you for being here!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wont do that again.

Thank you.

Welcome here. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
deedeewill
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you.

This may be a dumb question, but why is it a bad idea to threaten to turn these criminals in?...if I may answer my own question, is it cuz these people are criminals and have ways to get even with us?
Taj Mahal
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you're a quick learner. Read the stickies and eater university, bait safe and have at 'em! Smile

turning them in won't accomplish anything. Law enforcement won't or can't do anything unless money is stolen. And the scammer will just ignore your threats. But baiting them wastes time and money that they could be using on real victims.

check out http://www.scamwarners.com/

this is probably more useful than law enforcement if you want to warn people about scammers.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can't catch them but we can hurt their pockets. Evil or Very Mad
If a lad is tied up with a baiter and smells an imminent payment, he will chase that payment and drop other less willing victims.
Keep this going and he hasn't accomplished anything.

In Short, it's a fun way of hurting these bar stewards.
We don't turn them in as they are rarely caught and they know that.

Oh! Welcome to Eater. Bait safe. Wink

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

deedeewill
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Taj Mahal, I will check it out!

Ive gotten alot of enjoyment out of this, laughing myself to tears.

Can be very time consuming tho. Very Happy

.....nevertheless its fun.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Then I baited one in with pretending I was just another dumb gullable rich person eager to part with my money, and they bit quickly,

Hope you did that from a safe address. Not one with any links to your real life person.

Quote:
but then I told them I reported them to the internet crime division website, not a good idea right?

hmmmm .. would that not break your bait? Wink

As others said: welcome to Eater.
Read the stickies, read Eater-U, get yourself a mentor, read other people's work.
Make sure you bait safe, have fun, give 'em hell!

Happy baiting!

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome deedeewill, you mention it can be time consuming ?

Some of us, it has taken over our lives completely, but don't let that worry you or possibly scare you off because scam-baiting can just be a hobby if that's the way you want it to be....hey, who locked me in ??

*bangs on padded door* NURSE ?? where did NurseNasty go anyway ?

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe NurseNasty is helping some "innocent" lads in the hospital.

Hey. Welcome to Eater!

As people above me already sead, read the stickies and Eater U. It's wonderful source of information.

It's not that time consuming. All you have to do is answer few emails per day. Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, deedeewill! As others have pointed out, read the stickies, visit Eater U, and bait safely. (I use a gmail account with a fake name for baiting because that way your location can't be found.)

And sign up for a mentor, too. Mine helped me get on my feet and oriented very quickly. They are all very patient. We're all in this together. Thumbs up Never hesitate to ask questions, it's all good.

Most importantly, have fun! You're wasting a lad's time and money that he/she would otherwise use on innocent victims. It can be time consuming at first, but with practice and experience you'll know what to do and it will become second nature. Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
deedeewill
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome and insight. I spent some time reading the rules and letters, Im not sure what the stickies are yet, but Im still finding my way 'round and I have some time today to do more research.

I read one letter from the letter archive last night titled "busted", I laughed so hard Im sure I woke my neighbors up!

I definately dont have a shortage of scammer email, I tend to get at least 5 a week in my reg inbox mail. I will get a g-mail acct like TheFae suggested and will use a fake name of course.

Is there anyplace where I can cut and paste some of these emails I get to share with others? Or forward some of these to share with fellow 419 eaters???
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the top of each forum, you have the announcements, then the stickies, then the normal posts.
Stickies are called that because they stick to the top regardless of their age. They contain important or helpful stuff, or were for other reasons deemed 'sticky worthy'.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the wild side, deedeewill! Nice to have you aboard.

If you wish, you can post scam letters here.

Many of us have an email account dedicated to receiving scam emails (commonly referred to as a "catcher" account). I get about 30 scam emails a day in my catcher so I have little need to look for lads elsewhere.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater deedeewills Very Happy

Have fun, bait safe, grab a beer from the bar, relax in the lounge. If you hear occasional explosions coming from my room, don't worry, that's perfectly normal. Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Todd Bowman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the gang Deedee!

As they said, you may find this quite addicting. Just make sure you bait safe. After seeing what these Lads do, it my seem that they are inept and gullible fools. Some are. Some are dangerous murdering criminals with international gangs and well funded resources. Fortunately, you've got a lot of smart, knowledgeable, helpful friends here on eater. (I'm just a noob myself)

Good luck and give em hell!

** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi deedeewill!
Welcome to Eater!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hello again deedeewill, i was only kidding about it takes over your life,
don't take me seriously. It takes a few minutes to answer each mail.

I used to give 1 lad special attention, but he has to be special, so I end up using 5 or 6 of my characters and as many different mailboxes.

I've just started up with 7 or 8 lads at the moment. I'm wasting all of their time but when the right one comes along they are due for special treatment. And that takes a little extra effort. But it's fun. Sending news clippings and whatnot. Pictures of our dream house. Picture and news story of a Westen Unon employee getting arrested for skimming, stuff like that, forms to fill.... etc. etc.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome deedeewill,
Don't forget to check out the stickys and also my Scammer Genus post.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=180970
We're always looking for new Baiter Naturalists to join the club.

I see you have already found scammer who is a cross between
Quote:

The F.I.B (Interpolia tohellicum): Purports being a law enforcement/secret service (Often turns up after a fellow scammer has just been arrested)

and

Quote:
The Jackpot (Lotteria dullii): Comon lad species who runs lottery/ prize fund scams.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic