SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer from the UK

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sisterchick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This scammer claims to be from the UK says he's a Brit. The phone # he is using is +4477024074919. His name and email address are Micheal Mattews <[email protected]> He is single parent of 12 year old son. His parents were killed in a car accident 8 months ago. He worked with his father and needs to complete a contract in Vietnam. He just needs $2500 and then he will be very wealthy and we can be together forever. This after 2 days of chatting. He also writes poetry Rolling Eyes When I refused to send money he became upset and claimed I didn't trust him. DUH. He was listed on Yahoo Personals.
Ladies beware.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Sister, that is definately a scam, well done on spotting it.

There are several things that give it away to me, the very obvious one is the phone number that begins with 4470, that is a UK redirect phone number that is commonly used by scammers, these numbers can be set up by anybody from anywhere in the world and calls to them will redivert to any world wide phone number.

Anybody who actually was in the UK would have no reason to use such a phone number.

My last post had some advice that may also help you so please forgive me for not typing it out again for you, instead, here is a copy paste of my previous advice that almost applies to you.

Quote:
You would be best to visit www.scamwarners.com and ask there, in particular take a look at this thread http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607

Before posting at Scamwarners take a look here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3561

And before joining take a look here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8186

After you are sorted at Scamwarners you might like to come back and try your hand at baiting these low life scammers, if you do take a look here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125681

Lastly if you have any baiting related questions, please dont hesitate to ask

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Taj Mahal
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Take a line of his poetry and search it on google. make sure you enclose the line in quotations. I'll bet it's not original.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi sisterchick and welcome to Eater.

Your lad is crying out for my special treatments so if you'd like to PM me with his details I will 'show him a good time' Cool

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DW,
This may help a little

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27941

Sisterchick,
If you could please either post here or at Scamwarners some of the early emails (with your own name and email address removed) it will be a huge help to us and to any other people who may be conned by this scammer

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He sounds delicious if I just knew where in UK, and headers would be an extra bonus. Can't seem to get into Yahoo personals from UK?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick note - I'm pretty sure there's a typo in the posting of the phone number in the original post on this thread. A UK redirect number would look like this: +447024074919. (only one 7 after the 44).

I think this is a typo because otherwise there is one too many digit for a UK mobile number.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
sisterchick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I reported him on romance scam gave all his info there including his pic. He im'd me yesterday and asked if I playing him for a fool Rolling Eyes . I told him my girlfriends and I had loads of laughs at his poetry and miss spelled words and we knew he was a scammer all along. I told him I was a scam baiter, and this has probably run it's course. I told him I'm sure I'd be seeing him around. He wasn't happy he called me Miss FBI. I've deleted him from all my contacts.

This was response to a email I sent him after the first refusal of money.

Dear sweetheart,

How are you sweetheart and and am sorry i haven't been online to talk to you its been pretty hard on me cause after i told you i would be going to Vietnam to pursue my contract and i needed you to assist me,you told you cant because you don't want to help me,maybe cause you traveling or you don't trust me was why you felt you cant help me,

I had to go out of my way to tell my ex all what was happening to me,she gave me the money i needed and i had to come down here to Vietnam to get this contract.THANK GOD I GOT IT AND IT HAS BEEN APPROVED,I got back to the UK this morning.

I am needed to come to the states to get my license as a REALTOR,They wanted to be sure of me,i wish to leave for the states today but i do not have a ticket to come over but i was told if i get to the states and i can call them to know am in the states they will give me the upfront of $5million dollar of my contract cause its been approved and have meet up to expectation

Am confused and don't know what to do......i needed $1950 to make to this trip and my life will be turn around......am not asking you for this but if you can make me come home i will be grateful,not because i only want to pick my license but because you coming to pick at the Airport and we could be together and we can really see this feelings we have for each other....

Your mail touched my heart and you brought tears to my heart(TEARS OF JOY)you make me have butterflies in my tommy,Thus feeling is good and would make me want you more,i love and want you as much as you want me but CAN YOU MAKE THIS WORK???

Every day in my life after i met you counts to me!!!!wants to know???

One day without you is like a month without sunshine or shelter.

One day without reading your mail or not talking to you is like a year absent cause the words you say to me comes from you heart

One day without your comfort is a week without sleep, for my heart knows no rest, and my nights give no peace.

One day without your love, and my day is empty of beauty; though I see about me everywhere others whom are called beautiful, none of them compare with your visage as I gaze at your photo.

One day without speaking with you is like years alone in the wilderness or a deserted island; though I may talk with people on the streets, my soul has no communion.

One day without you is like a year in a prison; though I may come and go as I please, my soul knows no freedom.

One day without you in my life is like no life at all!

I love you forever,

I wish you could make me prove my love to you,Am worried and sad and don't want to get on here but if you really wish you want to see me and we can make this work you could pls give me a call and i will get online.I wish i could see you tomorrow i really wish i could GOD SEES MY HEART FOR YOU!!!!

Do you still have my # +44-702-407-4919......

Hope to talk to you and am missing you as much

Your love Forever
Micheals

-

He's good Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!!
Taj Mahal
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to have a UK scammer. I'd park him in front of a webcam for an afternoon, tell everyone to stop by and gawk at him. Maybe even get him to hold up a sign. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic