SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Here's a format I haven't seen before

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This came into my catcher account yesterday:

Quote:
Dear Friend,
How are you? I hope all is well with your family, friends and pets. I hope
this urgent mail meets you in a perfect condition. We have no time to
waste regarding the information I am about to tell you, it is an urgent
and

serious matter.

My name is Professor FRANK, senior data analyst here at the CERN institute
based here in Geneva(http://public.web.cern.ch/public/) CERN, the European
Organization for Nuclear Research, is one of the world’s largest and most
respected centres for scientific research. Its business is fundamental
physics, finding out what the Universe is made of and how it works. You
may have seen on the news that, in recent days, our Large Hadron Collider
machine has been colliding high-speed beams of energy in order to explore
new physics and understand how the universe began. CERN have been adamant
that this is safe, however I KNOW THE TRUTH.
The truth is that this experiment that CERN are conducting is extremely
dangerous, and could cause global disaster. This experiment has a 95% of
causing a black hole, thus swallowing a large area of the planet
. The
scientists do not want you to know this as they know it will cause panic.

However, I can help you.

I am arranging for a number of selected people to be evacuated to a safe
location on an island in the South Pacific via aeroplane. You have been
selected from random to take part in this evacuation, thus continuing the
survival of the human race.
Please, if you are interested, email me back immediately with the
following information:

Full name:
Email address:

Please send all emails to my private box:>
(redacted by Captain Pike)@live.com
Regards, and God bless.
Professor FRANK

I could have some fun with this one.

I happen to know a few things about physics.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a baiter has something to do with this. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I was wondering about that myself.

To my knowledge, I haven't experienced a badger firsthand, but I'll take a look at his reply, in case one comes. Hopefully it will reveal an originating IP.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I meant, I think a baiter fed this to a lad. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See these:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=182807

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184645

compliments of the mighty El Scorcho

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy

Last edited by dwatina on Fri May 21, 2010 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, I thought that too. And more likely, now that I'm thinking about it more.

I tend to make my baits up as I go along, but once I'm a few weeks into this I can start asking him about relativity and quantum mechanics.

His reply could be as entertaining as one that I got from a "banker" when I asked him what he thought central banks, monetary policy and the gold standard. In his reply he went off about how his girlfriend dumped him since he wasn't making as much money as a banker that she thought he should be making.

Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this one is proving to be a popular script. It keeps turning up again and again Very Happy

Used to be Professor Farnsworth till he changed his name to Frank Miller for some reason.
Got my first piggy from him, but he dropped me right after that. Maybe he wasn't really up for talking to a fellow scientist after all Rolling Eyes

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really need to be checking in more often. RL's more or less had me in the lurk mode and on a break from the lads. I remember seeing the title of that other thread but didn't click on it. Oh well.

That letter did bring me back into baiting after a hiatus of about three months. He wrote back; IP is suggesting India. He's stuck to his script in his reply, which was to be expected. I get the sense he'll be rigid about that.

tamja
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Pike wrote:
I really need to be checking in more often. RL's more or less had me in the lurk mode and on a break from the lads. I remember seeing the title of that other thread but didn't click on it. Oh well.

That letter did bring me back into baiting after a hiatus of about three months. He wrote back; IP is suggesting India. He's stuck to his script in his reply, which was to be expected. I get the sense he'll be rigid about that.

I have so far had some luck getting him off script. His english is Horrendous. I am supposed to be sent the banking info monday. We will see
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ One thing I haven't done in a while is make a lad recite some poetry after calling a K7 number. I think I can get him there. Not right away, but in two or three weeks.

Enforcer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you could arrange an interview for a supposed science mag with that guy Wink Might be a good way to a) get a trophy photo along with the interview and b) get him totally off script after the interview is "published". Random colleagues WILL ask further questions Wink

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic