SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is there any special treatment for lads who are in the US?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I mean to say is, I am pretty sure I have one on the hook that is actually running this from the US. Are the law enforcement types that may be interested in this?

I know it is a long shot but you never know if things may have changed.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends on the area he's in. Where do you think he's at?

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He gave this as a fax number,

619 xxx-xxxx

and ip's in a quick exchange started coming back to this one.

I do not know enough about spoofing ip's to know if this is a regional thing. Also, his english got a lot better all of a sudden.

Last edited by DrStranglove on Fri May 21, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did some Googling and came up with this:

Coastal Patent Agency

The fax number is still active. The other number isn't, but I Googled it as well and came up with the SanDiego.gov new business listing from April '09. Enter the 619-501-XXXX number into Acrobat's search function and you'll get the address of the "business" in San Diego. The website link on the Superpages directory takes you to a site that doesn't seem to jive at all with the info on the new business registry.

Seems fishy.

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pennsylvania IP and a San Diego fax number. Odd. See if you can get more out of this lad.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had two bank accounts out of him so far. Both went to our friend. Funny, one was at Bank of America.

He wants money now sent to the UK which is odd, and gave a name which I am pretty sure is crap. My problem now is, if he is an american, he is likely a member here, so I put a lot of this in the super secret area.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Why would you think that he's a member here? Shocked

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ because an american (or just a western world) scammer worth half a cent would be. We, and I, have had that happen before, you know.

El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DrStranglove wrote:
...so I put a lot of this in the super secret area.

SHHH!!! You wouldn't want anybody to find out about the super secret area! It's a secret! Wink

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DrStrangelove

There are loads of Canadian "lads" , buckets of UK and Amdam lads and , for the life of me, I can't think of one instance where they have ever even tried to sign up here. We do get the occasional passing Naija mugu who slips past the filters but they never last longer than their first post.

As has been said so often- lads, even US based lads, cannot get their pointy little heads around the concept of baiting and thus there is no incentive for them to join here.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ And you are correct about that one!

BTW, the original point of this thread was to see if there is an "legal" option for US lads. Is there a DA or other law enforcement type that likes to be forwarded the ones in the US...?

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rule no. 1 - Lads lie.

Is his IP confirmed VPN or Proxy?

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My general feeling is that LE will only get interested if there is a victim who has lost money. Lots of money lost increases LE's interest. Then its a case of the scammer being very lazy/inept and the particular officer being both computer/net savvy and not being snowed under with other, easier "collars".

And that is not a criticism of LE either. Proving this particular type of fraud is very difficult and most coppers would rather spend their time on easier cases with a greater of chance of a successful prosecution.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal wrote:
Rule no. 1 - Lads lie.

Is his IP confirmed VPN or Proxy?

IP is above. See what you can find out. Very Happy

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal, the Ip address points to Milford, Pennsylvania which is in fact in the US of A. There are lads in United States too, not just in UK, the Netherlands, Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, your country, etc.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Mortal was asking if the IP looked like it was a satellite or some form of Proxy. Not necessarily the location the IP search gave. What I saw searching the IP is it was through a cable company, though I don't know the name as one of the "big ones" like Comcast.

As to your comment about scammer countries, I don't understand what you are saying. Are you saying that people tend to believe that scammers don't exist in their own or home country?

Thanks

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^No I'm saying that, because from my misinterpretation that Mortal thought 419 scammers don't exist in the USA. Again why is everyone out to get me? Whatever it was I did not do it.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko, I cannot speak for "everyone", I can only speak for myself.

I promise that I am not out to get you. We all get misunderstood and crosswise from others at time.

I was just trying to add clarity to the question you asked. sorry if you felt it was getting after you. It wasn't meant that way.

As you probably know, it is most difficult to express cues that one might be joking around. Also there are many different cultures and regional "languages" here. We don't all get the same "jokes" or "joshing around" as each other.

I have really appreciated the diversity here and I have learned a lot from asking question and learning from mistakes (mine and others). I hope you will too! Smile

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ This why posting in a forum late at night when one should be sleeping is a bad idea. Sorry in advance for future convenience.

Spork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking as a law enforncement person, if the scammer is in the USA, then a crime has to happen. It mostly only happens when money transfers hands. Then the crime can be prosecuted at the location of the criminal OR at the location of the victim by either jurisdiction or both jurisdictions. If the internet, telephone, fax, or Wires were used then the Feds FBI can be involved for the Wire Act. If the US postal Service is used then the Postal inspector.

->"THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR DEBT AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS !!! "

->"In regards to my previous email i want to advice you once again not to make any payment to the insurance company because we have figured out that the insurance payment is all a scam..."

->"I am not a doctor or a counselor you can visit the nearest sacatric hospital just take good care of yourself and help us fight cyber crime."

->"You are to understand that these Mr. Gomer and Mr. Booth are dead Hackers, from Africa. Please do not respond to them anymore okay."

->Closed lad accounts X 6 Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may be wrong as usual, it has been a while since I did any serious tracing, but I get a track back to Germany for the originating ip that linked to PenTelData. The Fax number is probably a mule, it isn't unknown for lads to have bank accounts all over the world. Some are laundry accounts for a group of lads, or lent out for a % of the take, which is why closing them via Alan really hurts the bastards.

Quote:

Tracing 70.44.43.222. please wait
70.44.43.222 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 70.44.43.222 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: US
IP address country: ip address flag United States
IP address state: Pennsylvania
IP address city: Dingmans Ferry
IP postcode: 18328
IP address latitude: 41.2171
IP address longitude: -75.0086
ISP of this IP [?]: PenTeleData
Organization: PenTeleData
Host of this IP: [?]: 70.44.43.222.res-cmts.mlf.ptd.net [Whois] [Trace]

Quote:
70.44.43.222.res-cmts.mlf.ptd.net IP:
70.44.43.222.res-cmts.mlf.ptd.net server location:
Dingmans Ferry in United States
70.44.43.222.res-cmts.mlf.ptd.net ISP:
PenTeleData

Ptd.net - Ptd Whois Information
NOTICE: The expiration date displayed in this record is the date the
registrar's sponsorship of the domain name registration in the registry is
currently set to expire. This date does not necessarily reflect the expiration
date of the domain name registrant's agreement with the sponsoring
registrar. Users may consult the sponsoring registrar's Whois database to
view the registrar's reported date of expiration for this registration.

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .EDU domains and
Registrars.IP Address: 87.230.55.47[Who Is IP][trace][Reverse IP Search]

Quote:
87.230.55.47 IP:
87.230.55.47 server location:
Höst in Germany
87.230.55.47 ISP:
Host Europe GmbH

Quote:
% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net[Who Is Domain][trace][Reverse DNS Search]/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf

% Note: This output has been filtered.
% To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '87.230.55.0[Who Is IP][trace][Reverse IP Search] - 87.230.55.255[Who Is IP][trace][Reverse IP Search]'

inetnum: 87.230.55.0[Who Is IP][trace][Reverse IP Search] - 87.230.55.255[Who Is IP][trace][Reverse IP Search]
remarks: INFRA-AW
netname: DE-HE-DEDIC-CGN-55
descr: Hosteurope GmbH
descr: [Who Is Domain][trace][Reverse DNS Search]
admin-c: HER4-RIPE
tech-c: HER
mnt-by: HOSTEUROPE-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

role: Host Europe Ripehandle
address: Hansestr. 109
address: 51149 Koeln
phone: +49 2203 1045 0
abuse-mailbox: [Who Is Domain][trace][Reverse DNS Search]
admin-c: DART
admin-c: FLX
admin-c: WIRR
admin-c: SHAF
admin-c: HONK
tech-c: DART
tech-c: FLX
tech-c: WIRR
tech-c: SHAF
tech-c: HONK
nic-hdl: HER

person: Uwe Braun
address: Hansestr. 109
address: 51149 Koeln
phone: +49 2203 1045 7000
nic-hdl: HER4-RIPE

% Information related to '87.230.0.0[Who Is IP][trace][Reverse IP Search]/17AS20773'

route: 87.230.0.0[Who Is IP][trace][Reverse IP Search]/17
descr: DE-HER-87-230-SLASH-17
origin: AS20773
member-of: AS20773:RS-HOSTEUROPE

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1.-Lads use fake names for mailboxes, like we do. Hard to locate.
2.-LE might be interested if alot of money say $5,000 or $10,000 was lost.
3.-they don't join here. It doesn't pay MONEY. (repeat, past 1 post)
Not worth any effort from them.

4. The fax # probably is a mule, but that's actually GOOD information.
Might lead somewhere? eh?

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
^No I'm saying that, because from my misinterpretation that Mortal thought 419 scammers don't exist in the USA. Again why is everyone out to get me? Whatever it was I did not do it.

Yeah I know. I was just suggesting to check everything before any conclusion can be made.
Wink
But thanks for your input. Wink

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not done with this guy quite yet. But safe to say some other things he said lead me to believe that he does have some connection to the Coastal Credit place.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic