SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad-onardo DaVinci ***SAFARI/ARRESTED/HOSPITALISED/STRANDED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Biggs wrote:
After you said this... I got thinking about getting a new photo especially for you mr.scissorkick so I got him to make a banner and made him and his posse of smallbois pose for the pics:

Laughing Laughing

Maybe I shouldn't laugh. They look seriously depressed.
In case Blag Dog Institute is your modality, I trust you know what to do next. If not, I trust you anyway. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
archbaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was about to ask how you actually received the painting! So do those of you who receive these items use a drop box at the local post office?
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I am just getting stuff mailed to my house now, the address that I got my previous items delivered to was the son of a baiter on here so no different to getting it mailed to me. The lads are a half a world away and can't feed themselves let alone send a hit squad.

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I pray for the poor bastard that shows up at your house. With that said, we should probably remind newer members that this not the recommended "best practice" around here. You fucking Aussies scare me. Oi Oi Oi.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You are aware that some lads are members of international gangs?

For instance, I've come across a lad out in Nigeria who was a family member of a gang in Cheetham Hill in Manchester, UK.
Those lads were not to be fucked with. They operate in a criminal environment and would probably think nothing of jumping into a car and driving a few hundred miles to get revenge if they knew who you were and if you'd screwed with them badly enough to bring yourself to their attention.
There were at least a dozen of them in the UK gang and the majority were probably illegal aliens and would have nothing to lose, sorting you out and then just flying out of the country back to West Africa.

I've also come across lads who have very strong connections in Montreal and Toronto and a few in the US. Some of those gangs were making top dollar and could easily pay to have you taken care of without having to trouble themselves with getting their hands dirty - a couple hundred bucks to a few of their Nigerian student friends would be all it takes.

No matter how safe you may feel you are from a lad sitting in an internet-cafe in Nigeria, you simply don't know what his connections may be or what they are capable of.

There is a reason why we have safe-bait rules.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I am also sure that new members would be unaware that a while ago, some mods personal details including their address got posted on the net by disgruntled ex-members and I don't think any are on the missing person list.

With all due respect to the safe baiting rules here I only do what I feel comfortable with. I have a pregnant wife and if I thought I would in any way endanger her (or my dog Wink ) I wouldn't do it.

The only reason I am starting to get lad-stuff sent here is because the last place was the workplace of a baiters son and he had been getting stuff sent there for years.

All in all, baiters should just be aware that there is a bit of a risk but only do what they are comfortable with

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Biggs wrote:
^^^

I am also sure that new members would be unaware that a while ago, some mods personal details including their address got posted on the net by disgruntled ex-members and I don't think any are on the missing person list.

Firstly, don't believe everything you read. No moderators personal details have been posted anywhere on the net.

Quote:

All in all, baiters should just be aware that there is a bit of a risk but only do what they are comfortable with

Secondly, that statment above will not stand.
Baiters should not do what they are "comfortable with" regarding their personal safety.

Get this straight right now. This is not a subject up for debate.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Firstly, don't believe everything you read. No moderators personal details have been posted anywhere on the net.

The mods details did get posted on 419eater.net

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Get this straight right now. This is not a subject up for debate.

Not debating it, just stating what I do.

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you don't the the difference between a nutcase placing information on a bizarre hate site to providing criminals you are baiting with your home address then I don't know what to say. Well, other then to ask if you believe everything you read. Especially stuff posed by a nut.

Providing criminals with your RL name is foolish, providing them with your address is foolish in the extreme.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few years ago a very experienced member found himself in trouble with a lad gang even though he was careful to bait safely. Here's what he said at the time:

Quote:
Last week I had a particularly nasty piece of shit refused entry and deported from the UK. Before I put the wheels in motion to get this bastard detained and deported, I contacted an expert immigration lawyer for advice, just to make sure what I intended to do would be effective.

All was going to plan; he was detained by immigration on arrival in the UK. While he was in detention, he contacted someone who put him in contact with the same lawyer who I spoke to and apparently, this someone is a good friend of the lawyer. You can guess what happened, the lawyer gave his friend my details.

Since then my wife and I have received death threats by telephone to our home and business lines. While all of the calls have been very disturbing some have been particularly nasty; "chop your children into pieces".

Let this be a lesson to you all, whatever you do, play it safe.

Much later he took his family into hiding:

Quote:
If I'm not on site or don't answer PMs, I maybe hiding in a bush somewhere.

A few days ago I received information that another attempt may be made to get at me and my family.

I won't go into all the details of whats happened since, only to say they have made serious repeated threats and intend to carry them out. On several prevous attempts immigration have stopped them at Heathrow and sent them packing, after I had tipped them off. This time I'm pretty sure they have good fake documents, so it might be a bit more difficult.

I've been in contact with the police again, to refresh the case file with current information as I know the route of travel, but not the timing.

He has not been back.

Another baiter was using his company's fax to send some 'documents.' After that bait ended a couple of very scary dudes showed up at that office looking for his baiting character.

This isn't BS, it's fact.

There are very good reasons that we constantly preach safe baiting.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mods: Isn't that what the "dropboxes" for the premium members for?- Just asking a question not trying to start a debate.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was the experience of another one of our members:

Quote:
He knew my address. He had connections in my country, and not far from where I lived. And he said that he was going to have done to me that which had previously been done to another who had 'got in his way' - he said that he was going to torch my house.

I can't begin to describe the fear that followed. I spent three months sleeping by the front door, in case something burning was put through the door in the night. I never left my house unattended. When my partner was at work (or merely sleeping), I could not go anywhere. I was even afraid to go to the bathroom, because this was out of sight and sound of the front door. My partner and I never went out together. And I was distraught about what awfulness I might have brought upon her. All that she has worked for, all that she owns, all her keepsakes of the past - all could go up in smoke, because of me, because of my stupidity.

Like I said in my post before: There is a reason why we have safe-bait rules.

foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko: that's exactly what the dropboxes are for.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the Smith update, Mr. Biggs!

I agree with Arthur, red shirt dude is even more sinister than Smithereens.

And he looks like Dave Chappelle from Half Baked

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Biggs is a very good baiter. His Mentee should be recognized as a major contributor to his recent success, however.

I also think he is lose canon.

Others have voiced similar sentiments - perhaps more graceful than this - but with the same meaning.

There are certain things you don't do when baiting - and certainly don't publicize -

It's like picking your nose in pubic.

Cut it out and read the stickies.

edited one time to make it more eloquent

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The only reason I am starting to get lad-stuff sent here is because the last place was the workplace of a baiters son and he had been getting stuff sent there for years.

Ouch, I feel for the baiter's son. Shocked

I can't believe that anyone would think that baiting safe is anything but. Shocked

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/Deleted/

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Last edited by Kokomeister on Sat May 22, 2010 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No need for most of that. I suggest you reign it in a bit.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima is very polite - I'd also suggest you pull your neck in a bit.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima and Tsnerd: The metaphor is unclear to me but anyway I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of something and it put it in a bad light. I forgot this forum doesn't allow freedom of speech too much. Laughing So being the peace-keeper that I try to be I have decided to delete it in order to prevent further arguments and complaints.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
Ima and Tsnerd: The metaphor is unclear to me but anyway I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of something and it put it in a bad light. I forgot this forum doesn't allow freedom of speech too much. Laughing So being the peace-keeper that I try to be I have decided to delete it in order to prevent further arguments and complaints.

Koko, I don't think that the issue is "freedom of speech" as much as it is poking at members. Many of us have mistyped (made a typo) on words. Usually it is more appropriate to make an inquiry as to the word or words.

I some how missed the hypocrisy you are talking about.

Also we have a saying here, that goes like this: "Post count doesn't matter." (Ask Snerd or Reaper Wink )

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Anyway, it's irrelevant now. I was joking about "Freedom of Speech" hence the "emoticon" okay. I know that ParaNoid, I was just curious and you misinterpreted it as a personal attack on another member way to go. That's why you don't assume.

Apparently I can't express myself the way I want to tonight and am going brain dead. So I will be quiet from here on out. (in this thread)

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid obviously saw your post before it was deleted. Wink
Yes, I was asking you to stop poking at another member. Your comments were uncalled for, thank you for removing them.

I'll ignore your snark about Freedom of speech just as I ignored your comments in your now edited post. I'll also ask you one last time to knock it off; your little digs aren't acceptable.

Edit: You were posting at the same time as I was posting. I'll send you a PM to clarify.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Okay, once again I am sorry that if I came off as rude it was not my intention to appear as though I was personally attacking another member. I do apologize if that came across that way.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. Very Happy Thread hijack overwith, continue on everyone.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic