SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Safari I wasn't expecting... claim or not?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in an interesting situation here.

I as Captain Mal, with significant help from SlapHappy and Mr Biggs, have been baiting one V1ct0r W4ll4 since 24 October last year. The Lad has used multiple personalities on us, but never loses certain quirks of style that give him away.

Mal and his buddy Gunny Marcink0 went to Abuja and got into trouble with the locals. Acrimony between Lad and Baiter ensued.

Just today, the Lad wrote:

Quote:
i have searched every where in Nigeria both the US embassy, hotels,Kuje and you are no where be found.

Now here's the interesting bit; at first, both of the Lad's primary personae had the common IP location of 196.220.14.222, which puts him in Ikeja in Lagos. Since then, the lawyer persona switch to lawyer.com, but the banker still uses Yahoo, and just today, I checked the banker's location and it was 41.219.154.5 - which is north of Abuja!

That's about 400 miles distance.

Can I claim a safari from that?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it were up to me, yes! Very Happy

Way to go Yastreb, SlapHappy and Mr Biggs.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember a lad of mine was in Bamako Mali and then after a few emails he went to France but I didn't tell him to go there and so no if I get no pith, you probably don't unless you TOLD the lad to go to that location. If you told him to go to Abuja then yeah I think you should.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.blurtit.com/q262502.html

The Distance between Lagos (Lagos,Nigeria) and Abuja (Abuja Federal Capital Territory,Nigeria) is 541.54 kilometers (km).
In Other Units:
336.5 miles.
292.22 nautical mile.

He went there because of you.
Looks good to me. Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you explain a bit more? Why did he go there? Did you try to get him to move? I think safaris have to be intentional. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy and I were working on getting our Lad to one of the Simba Safari Parks, and we were telling him that we were in Abuja, with Mal in trouble with the authorities.

Between us we were constantly complaining that he wasn't where we needed him, and it's possible that he went to Abuja to check on us.

So, we were trying to get him to safari, but not Abuja specifically.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say claim it. He traveled as a result of something you said (as opposed to just getting up and traveling one day, or being sent on safari by another baiter while you were also baiting him) which seems like a good guideline. Wink

And congrats! Very Happy

Why can't I do awesome stuff like this?

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad was a total pain in the ass on the phone... Well done Yastreb and SlapHappy Very Happy

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is Victor's last email. Very Happy
Quote:
Subject: GET BACK TO ME
To: Captain Mal

Schmid Merez Chambers
Solicitors and Advocates
57 Kanayo St., Owerri. Imo State, Nigeria
Telephone: +234 703xx xxxxx

Attention
---------

Where are you in Abuja liar?call my phone number with a mobile phone to confirm that you are still in Nigeria.Malcolm is a lunatic and needs to take to the hospital one time quick.His brain is off in that jail,i regret knowing him in the first place.

If you are still in Nigeria with Malcolm don't go any where i want to see you today tell me where i can meet you lair.I don't have time with Malcolm and his childish brain if you can handle this transaction for him fine i know that you can do it more better than him,he always look for a way to run away from this payments which is not possible.I trusted you Marcinko,i took you as number one citizen of the USA but now i am disappointed why this lies.

Joe watson's Estate is here,all the companies are here too,both the fund in Eco Bank Nigeria Plc so if you think that you are honest, too bad you missed a lot.if i did not see both of you then i will have to get my visa because i know that you are not in Nigeria now,you have gone back to Australia since pretending to be here.look Marcinko you are man of honor so please don't let this poor Malcolm to kill your position in the world.He always look for war and can never get to any where in this transaction.

Be honest now if you are here call my phone number with a mobile line.Malcolm has low mentality his mind is fool of cheats he is the looser now.As soon as i am back from france then i will go to the USA and search for any body with the last name Reynolds to come and make claims on this transaction that could be more better.

Yours sincerely.
Barr. victor walla (Principal Partner)
Barr. Louis Eze (Partner)

Gunny called him. He says he's in Abuja. I believe him. He's really pissed.
On to Yankari Park!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/m3wMI4qe/victor_walla_nigeria_11_33_AM_.html

Very Happy Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

Between us we were constantly complaining that he wasn't where we needed him, and it's possible that he went to Abuja to check on us.

Thanks for the further information. It sounds like a great bait but my take on this is that he didn't go to specifically meet up with you and there's a chance he was going there anyway and decided to check if you're there while he happens to be there. I don't think this counts as a safari unless it's a purposeful trip for a planned meeting. I'd like opinions from other mods and will ask them to weigh in.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
On to Yankari Park!

Surely if this goal is achieved, the whole thing could be considered a safari? Regardless of his intention of going in the first place, if he is made to go further, doesn't his first point of contact constitute part of the safari too?

Not a complaint/criticism/moan, before you all start. Just an enquiry. Laughing

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have beating on him for months now. We finally flew into Abuja, and got in trouble at the airport customs. Malcolm got taken to jail. We told him to come up to meet us.
If you want to see more emails, we'll send them to the Mods, and I'll eat my hat if he isn't there! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
I remember a lad of mine was in Bamako Mali and then after a few emails he went to France but I didn't tell him to go there and so no if I get no pith, you probably don't unless you TOLD the lad to go to that location. If you told him to go to Abuja then yeah I think you should.

I told one to 'go to hell', does that mean I win a Twisted Evil pith hemet with horns.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy: My hesitance is less about whether he's really there or not (which I assume you can confirm) but more about whether or not his travel was set up for a planned meeting with you.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right now it doesn't appear to fit the usual definition, but your pushing him onward to Yankari certainly would. Go for it! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb's history with Victor is abuse him and keep at him until he gives you what you want. He has gotten 20 plus custom document trophies from him this way. Victor was reluctant to meet us in Nigeria, so Yastreb and I decided to keep doing what works. So, despite the lad's reluctance to meet us before we paid a 3750 fee, we came to Nigeria anyway to work it all out once we get there and to hammer at him daily to get his butt up there. We told him repeatedly to meet us at the airport. He wasn't there when we arrived, but later showed up there as Malcom was being released from prison. He gave us what we wanted, which was traveling to Abuja. He is just tip-toeing around the face to face meeting now. And traveling late is the same M.O. as all the previous late trophy documents. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Gloria emails the lad. He gets a free room! Smile
Quote:
Dear Barrister Walla,

Hello! My name is Gloria Rhodes, and I'm the co-manager along with my husband Bernie here at the Simba Safari Camp Yankari Park. Your two business associates arrived early this morning and would like you to be their guest here at the park. They have secured a luxurious room for you at their own expense, and told me to keep the dates open for you for the next two weeks. I would like to tell you that this will not be a problem. Just tell me when you plan on arriving, and I'll get your welcome basket ready for you in your room here.

If you need transportation to our resort, we have shuttle buses available to pick you up at any hotel in Gombe, Nigeria. Just drop me a line, and we can send the driver to the hotel to get you. Or if you are driving yourself in your own car, I can send you a map on how to get to the park and the resort.

We look forward to serving you as our guest, Mr. Walla. If you require any special diet, let me know as I can procure for you any type of food you prefer, and we have an excellent chef on staff here. Did Gunny Sgt. Marcinko tell you about the shrimp scampi? He was just raving about it. It was pretty tasty. Captain Reynolds is marveling at the varied wildlife here. He said he can't believe his eyes, it's so fantastic, and very peaceful here.
I'm terribly sorry to hear that the satellite phone cut out on you today in your call to Sgt. Marcinko. It's sometimes not reliable here in the bush, but it's the best we can do. Cell phones only work near the main road to the north in Gombe and Bauchi.
The camp is just out of range. Our internet is reliable, thank God for that.

I'll be waiting for your email, and i can't wait to meet you.

Warmest regards,

Gloria Rhodes/Simb@ Safari Camps
Damn, I forgot to tell him to save all the transportation receipts, etc. for reimbursement on arrival. Yastreb, have one of the other characters tell him to save his travel expense receipts. Wink Smile

edits: copy/paste in this linux text program is acting flaky...

Safari Issac to Chad
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay... I did a check for myself on the IP addresses and it comes up on Whois as:

Ikeja for the original IP: 196.220.14.222

Unconfirmed Nigerian location for the 2nd IP: 41.219.154.5

Here is a screen shot of the location:

Note that the location pin is right near the country name, this is because Whois couldn't locate the position but confirms it is still a Nigerian IP

I ran the new IP addresses through another search tool I use http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation and got the results as such:

IP 41.219.154.5: Lagos

Sorry to burst the bubble here but this aint a safari

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you agree, I noticed yesterday that both locations resolved to the point on Mr B's map above, which is:

Quote:
IP address [?]: 41.219.154.5 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 10.0000
IP address longitude: 8.0000

ISP of this IP [?]: Netcom Africa Limited

Lads often end up in the sea off West Africa, while puzzling at first, they're not on a boating safari, they are coming back as 0.0000 Lat, 0.000 Long. This is similar.

On some locators, all Netcom adresses just come back as 10 degress by 8, no decimal, just a very vague location for all of them. Others just give Lagos as thats where they are regsitered to.

Here is dnsstuff for the same IP.

Quote:
ource: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 41.219.128.0 - 41.219.191.255

person: Yen Choi
address: Nwtcom Africa Limited 7 Adeola Odeku Street Victoria Island Lagos

He just travelled over 300 miles in 2 minutes!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Code:
:pith:
Hey, Yastreb! They are crunchy! Yumm. Laughing

Looks like we just keep annoying him from the park. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic