SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Adventures of a Microsoft/Nigerian Funds Transfer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I got this BS email a few weeks ago, and after having a real crappy day at work, I decided to assume the identity of a struggling beet farmer named Charles Mosley, who's main competitor is Schreutte Farms. [Can you tell I was watching The Office when I thought of this?]

his emails will be in blue

my replies are in red

Last edited by CMPwn3d on Thu May 20, 2010 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-----Original Message-----
From: CONTACT WESTERN UNION OFFICE [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 3:04 PM
Subject: FUND TRANSFER NOTIFICATION

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,
WEST AFRICA ZONAL HEAD QUARTER,
PAY OFFICE. #93, ROYAL CRESCENT,
VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS NIGERIA
WEBSITE; WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

NOTE:READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THE CONTENT OF THIS EMAIL.

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT CONCERNING ALL
OUTSTANDING PAYMENT THAT WAS LEFT IN THE CUSTODY OF THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT
AND MICROSOFT WORLDWIDE WHICH YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS WAS INCLUDED.
HOWEVER, YOU WERE GIVEN A COST BILL IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT OF
WHICH WE ARE CONTACTING YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME.BE INFORMED THAT YOUR FUNDS
HAS BEEN INSURED AND NOTHING CAN BE DEDUCTED FROM IT.

Nobody is forcing you against your wish to make the payment of the 258.742
EUROS EQUIVALENT TO $350 DOLLARS YOU USE MONEY TO MAKE MONEY FOR BUSiness
AND YOU ARE GETING A RETURN SUM OF 2,217,527.92 EUROS EQUIVALENT TO
2,999,650.00 DOLLARS

HOWEVER, OUR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT DEPARTMENT IS NOW NOTIFYING YOU OF OUR
READINESS TO SEND ALL YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY TO YOU BECAUSE WE
SAW YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS AS THOSE WHO HAVE PATRONIZED MICROSOFT
PRIVACY TERMS IN THE LAST 3 YEARS. IN ORDER WORDS WE ARE NOW REQUESTING THAT
THOSE RECEIVING THEIR PAYMENT THROUGH THIS METHOD SHOULD PAY ONLY THE SUM OF
258.742 EUROS EQUIVALENT TO $350 DOLLARS TO RECEIVE THEIR PAYMENT AND AS A
MATTER OF FACT WE HAVE NOW TRANSFERRED THE SUM OF 5,000 EUROS TO YOU WHICH
WILL BE RELEASED AS SOON AS YOU CAN BE ABLE TO HAVE THE COST BILL FEE PAID
TODAY.

BESIDES, MY DEAR, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO YOU AND YOU HAVE TO COMPLY AS
SOON AS POSSIBLE AND WE WILL START SENDING YOU YOUR FUNDS VIA BY WESTERN
UNION OR MONEYGRAM, 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY UNTIL YOUR TOTAL FUND IS
COMPLETELY TRANSFERRED. BUT REMEMBER THAT AFTER (1 WEEK) IF YOU DID NOT MAKE
THE PAYMENT THEN WE WILL RETURN YOUR FUNDS BACK TO THE MICROSOFT PRIVACY
TERMS WORLDWIDE TREASURY TO AVOID PROBLEM OR WE WILL CANCEL THE FUND
TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY.

SO BE ADVISED TO SEND THE 258.742 EUROS EQUIVALENT TO $350 US DOLLARS
IMMEDIATELY SO THAT THE DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER WILL
REGISTER YOUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY,SO AS FOR YOUR FUND TRANSFER TO COMMENCE
IN ORDER FOR YOU TO START RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT STARTING FROM TOMORROW.

BELOW IS THE CONTACT ADDRESS OF THE DIRECTOR OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
CORPERATE HEAQUATERS IN WEST AFRICA.

Name: MR. Daniel Jaun
Email Address:[email protected]
Email Address:[email protected]
TEL+234-80-2886-8340

NOTE THAT THERE IS NO TIME AGAIN FOR US TO CALL ANY PERSON ON PHONE UNLESS
YOU WILL CALL +234-80-2886-8340, OR YOU CAN EQUALLY E-MAIL US. AFTER THE
PAYMENT OF $350 IS BEEN MADE SO AS FOR YOUR TRANSFER TO COMMENCE IMMEDIATEL
IN ORDER FOR YOU TO START RECEIVING EUROS 10,000 EVERY DAY THROUGH WESTERN
UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM.

INFORMATION OF THE FIRST WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM MADE WITH YOUR NAME
WHICH WILL BE RELEASED AS SOON AS WE HAVE RECEIVED THE SUM OF 258.742 EUROS
EQUIVALENT TO $350 US DOLLARS FOR THE COST BILL OF YOUR TRANSFER.

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ADVISED TO SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY
TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM.I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT Alexander ojiofor{ACCOUNT
OFFICER} IS THE BEARER OF THE PAYMENT INFORMATION SLATED BELOW:

RECEIVER'S NAME== Alexander ojiofor
CITY== LAGOS
COUNTRY==NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION== COLOUR
ANSWER==BLUE
AMOUNT ONLY= 258.742 EUROS EQUIVALENT TO $350 DOLLARS

THE INFORMATION WE NEED FROM YOU ONCE YOU MADE THE PAYMENT OF $350 IS:-

SENDER'S NAME_______________
MTCN_________________ (10 DIGIT NUMBERS)
SENDERS LOCATION _________________

THE MOMENT WE RECEIVED THE PAYMENT OF 258.742 EUROS EQUIVALENT TO $350
DOLLARS WE WILL RELEASE THE FIRST PAYMENT INFORMATION OF 5,000 EUROS TO YOU
AND ONCE YOU PICKED IT UP, WE WILL SEND YOU THE SECOND PAYMENT RIGHT AWAY.
THE TRANSFER CONTINUES UNTIL YOU HAVE TOTALLY RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS. HOPING TO
HEAR FROM YOU SOON WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT
RECEIVE THE PAYMENT THIS YEAR.

NB:ONCE AGAIN,I APOLOGISE TO YOU ON BEHALF OF THE UN (UNITED NATIONS)
FAILURE TO RELEASE YOUR FUND ON TIME, WHICH ACCORDING TO THE RECORDS IN THE
SYSTEM HAD BEEN LONG overdue. DO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU GOT THIS MAIL FOR
RECORD PURPOSES ONLY.

DISPATCHED THIS DAY AND FOR ENQUIRY, CALL TEL+234-80-2886-8340

SINCERELY,
MR.EDWARD PETERS
WESTERN UNIONRSEND MONEY WORLDWIDE
C 2010 MICROSOFT PRIVACY TERMS OF USE..
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:17:21 -0400
Dear Mr. Juan,

I am very interested in learning more about this wonderful opportunity to acquire such riches. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever envision it to be so easy to acquire millions of dollars for doing next to nothing.

Before I entrust your corporation with my $350 of hard earned cash, I hope we can communicate further to ensure no mistakes in the funds transfer will be made.

Please also be aware that the e-mail provided in your original corespondance, [email protected] ,fails to be delivered.

Respectfully and excitedly yours,

Charles Mosley

May 11, 2010

THANKS ONCE AGAIN

Fund Beneficiary,

How are you doing today? Hope all is well with you and yourfamily.

In respect to the email regarding the currency activation fees of your 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY which have to be per day starting from tomorrow

If there is a way I can deduct the funds from the winnings I could have done that without written you the second email asking for the activations of your 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY

The only means which this 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY can get to you tomorrow is by paying for the activation fees which is $350USD only.

And i want you to see that the 5,000 EUROS ask been paid but AND IF YOU MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO GO TO YOUR BANK OR VISIT ANY OF OUR WESTERN UNION OUTLET OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY TO PICK UP THE MONEY,THE AGENT OVER THERE WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO "MATCH FOUND"

AMOUNT: 5,000 EUROS
Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N): MTCN 7724400166
Senders First Name: Antony
Senders Last Name:Clay

The only means which this 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY can get to you tomorrow is by paying for the activation fees which is $350USD only.

I will advice you to try and raise the funds and pay for the activation, because at this point of time there is no way the 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY can get to you without you paying for the activation now,

You have %100 percent insurance that you shall get your 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY in the next 24hours after payment is been confirmed.

How to make the payment.

Receivers name: Alexander ojiofor
Receiver’saddress:47-uzodimma-road Lagos - Nigeria
Receiver’s country: Nigeria
TEXT QUESTION== COLOUR
ANSWER==BLUE
AMOUNT ONLY= 260.457 EUR EQUIVALENT TO $350 DOLLARS

Information needed after payment

Sender's name:
Sender’s address:
Money transfer control number (mtcn) 10 digits:
Amount sent:
Phone number:

Thanks and have a wonderful day while we wait your response.

Regards,

Mr Daniel Jaun
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Juan,

From one professional to another, I would like to take this opportunity to point out a few things if we shall continue to conduct business with one another:

1.) In the subject of formatting, putting a heading on your e-mails is the simplest form of respect and courtesy, as is addressing the individual with whom you are writing to.

2.) Editing your work prior to sending such an e-mail would enhance the validity of your business venture. I'm sure this is a simple oversight on your part as to using "written" instead of "writing" or "advice" instead of "advise." I have highlighted in red your errors in your response correspondence and hope that future communications are not as erroneous as this one.

3.) While it may be an essential point to make, there is no need to be yelling at me by using the caps lock feature of your keyboard.

Now as to the actual content of your e-mail, I cannot help but feel apprehensive towards your statement of me not being able to verify our transactions and the progress of payments. To me, it feels as though you're asking me to leave out a bowl of food on the floor and in good faith, hope a hungry dog does not eat from it.

Also, I would like to know some further information as to who Antony Clay is and why he is so willing to share the sum of 10,000 Euros every day with me?

Lastly, I would like to know who Alexander Ojiofor is and why I need to be sending him my $350 to activation fee? It would seem more logical that I would be forwarding my fee to you and you can perform the activation yourself.

I hope to hear from you in a prompt, properly edited and courteous fashion if you wish to continue our business venture.

Respectfully,

Charles Mosley
- Hide quoted text -

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Daniel Jaun <[email protected]> wrote:

THANKS ONCE AGAIN

Fund Beneficiary,

How are you doing today? Hope all is well with you and yourfamily.

In respect to the email regarding the currency activation fees of your 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY which have to be per day starting from tomorrow

If there is a way I can deduct the funds from the winnings I could have done that without written you the second email asking for the activations of your 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY

And i want you to see that the 5,000 EUROS ask been paid but AND IF YOU MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO GO TO YOUR BANK OR VISIT ANY OF OUR WESTERN UNION OUTLET OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY TO PICK UP THE MONEY,THE AGENT OVER THERE WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO "MATCH FOUND"

Senders Last Name:Clay

I will advice you to try and raise the funds and pay for the activation, because at this point of time there is no way the 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY can get to you without you paying for the activation now,

You have %100 percent insurance that you shall get your 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY in the next 24hours after payment is been confirmed.

How to make the payment.

Receivers name: Alexander ojiofor
Receiver’saddress:47-uzodimma-road Lagos - Nigeria
Receiver’s country: Nigeria
TEXT QUESTION== COLOUR
ANSWER==BLUE
AMOUNT ONLY= 260.457 EUR EQUIVALENT TO $350 DOLLARS

Information needed after payment

Sender's name:
Sender’s address:
Money transfer control number (mtcn) 10 digits:
Amount sent:
Phone number:

Regards,

Mr Daniel Jaun

Dear Charles Mosley,

Thanks for your kind response and also typical error on my part, am an African man and the way understand English language is different from ours, the most important thing that you can understand the content and the information's trying to pass across to you. however, i hope you understand me and always try to correct me when ever am making any mistake.

What i want you to look at right now is the figure involved in this venture always remember that am spoke man here, please always ignore my error as in believe no man is an island.

in regards to your question, please i want you be very careful with your dealings on internet because, there are lot of things going on in order for you not to get into trouble i will kindly advise you to please always disregard any email your receive from any body, always forward them to me for proper verifications.

the only familiar person, is Alexander Ojiofor, and he's our account officer,in charge of receiving money world wide for transaction of any magnitude. without any further i want you to provide me with your direct telephone number so that we can establish a line of communication in progress of this venture. i strongly believe that phone communication will make things earlier.

Like i told you earlier before now, kindly note that the contract amount is (Three Million United State Dollars) and we shall be transferring Five Thousand Euros, twice in a day, until you receive the complete amount. be inform that before we can commence with the transferring process, you have to pay the sum of $350 for the activation fee.

without any further delays, i want you to please local any western union outlet or money gram office and send the required amount so that we can put things in place and for us to achieve this common goal.

Here is the payment details once again.

Receiver's Name: Alexander Ojiofor
Receiver's address: City: Lagos, Country: Nigeria.
Text Question: Color?
Answer: Blue
Amount = 268.742 EUROS EQUIVALENT TO $350 DOLLARS

Kindly get back to me with the payment details, also remember to send me your phone number.

SINCERELY,
MR. DAHAMMA MARLEY
WESTERN UNION®SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE
© 2010 MICROSOFT PRIVACY TERMS OF USE..
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi CMPwn3d

Welcome to 419eater
If you are using your real life email and details drop him. Get a Gmail mail account with no connection to your real life info and bait him from there.

Visit Eater University. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program. Bait Safe and most of all have Fun!!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Juan,

First and foremost, who is Mr. Dahamma Marley? Your most recent e-mail contained the signature of this individual [highlighted in yellow], but lacked your’s, can you explain this to me? Did you have your name legally changed, and if so congratulations.

Second, I again request to know who Antony Clay is and why you think he is willing to so generously share his fortunes with myself. While I am grateful that such a person allegedly exists, I would just like to know more about his ulterior motives before I enter into business with him.

Along with Mr. Clay, I would like to know the exact position of Mr. Alexander Ojiofor as well as yourself. This is simply an insurance policy in case we do hammer out the details of our deal and I encounter problems, I will know who to contact directly.

Most importantly, however, how could I possibly get into trouble if you are indeed representing yourself in a genuine manner in regards to this business venture? You say you are working for Western Union and that, by my assumption, means you are following your company bylaws to the fullest extent and therefore would not place me in any position to be in any legal hot water. Is there something that you are withholding from me as we continue our negotiations?

At this point in time, a phone number is not permitted to be exchanged between the two of us until I receive some more information and we clear up some details that have become more clouded with our most recent exchange. Most importantly your name has apparently changed and I am becoming more hesitant towards the kind-heartedness you initially showed.

Finally, if you are indeed using Microsoft applications as your signature also stated, you probably have access to either Microsoft Word, or a similar application. There is a spell check feature and you can even change your language to English [US & Canada]. By doing so, this will greatly assist you in your mastery of the written language. Some helpful tips: Red lines means there is a misspelling and green lines mean there are grammar mistakes. If you should by chance not have this program, Gmail has a spell checker in their e-mail composer. Good luck!

Respectfully Yours,

Charles Mosley

Dear Charles,

Thanks for your kind response, Mr. Dahamma Marley? was the person that sent the previous email to you, when you complained about my spellings i have to call him to attend to you, because i don't want anything that will delay this venture. i have the strong feelings that you are not understanding my writing that was the reason why i refer your case to Mr. Dahamma Marley.

I want you to go directly to the point, there's no deal without the needed amount for the activation fee, am your email you didn't make mention about the required amount, what are you up to? if in your next response you are not saying anything pertaining the way forward, i will stop attending to your mail.

I ask after your telephone number and you refused sending it down, well i want you to follow your mind as i have many things doing with my time. if your are ready to further with this venture, send the required amount then we can proceed with the first transfer.

Get back to me.
Mr. Juan Daniel,
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seamless wrote:
Hi CMPwn3d

Welcome to 419eater
If you are using your real life email and details drop him. Get a Gmail mail account with no connection to your real life info and bait him from there.

Visit Eater University. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program. Bait Safe and most of all have Fun!!

i'm using a completely fake name [he's an imaginary football player on an online game], and fake email from gmail. thanks for the heads up though.

i read a lot of the work done by others before even attempting to get involved.
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Daniel Juan,

I simply wish to know what your organization is all about since apparently asking completely reasonable questions receives hostile and inconsiderate responses from you.

I asked for your position, as well as the people whom you have mentioned because it seems like a lot of people centering around what should be a simple operation. You told me from the get-go that I would not be able to track our proceedings by contacting your supposed employer, Western Union. Who are you actually working for if i cannot go to the exact corporation you claim to be to check on our status?

You also informed me that I could get into trouble if I did not keep this conversation privileged between you and I, yet at least three other individuals have been at least mentioned in our communications and one other person, Dahamma Marley, has viewed our correspondence.

I will not be sending a dime of my hard earned money until I receive the answers which I feel are sufficient to not only ensure my money is secure, but I am following every single stretch of the law of my country, the United States of America.

According to the IRS [Internal Revenue Service], any gifts with over $10,000 cash value must be declared and the reasons for gift must also be declared. Therefore, I again not only deserve, but demand to know why Antony Clay has been so gracious to choose me as his beneficiary of his financial graces so that I will not be held liable should I fail to correctly disclose my new income.

Lastly, I will again refrain from providing you with a phone number as I will not have my bills be run up through international calls, further setting me back even more money before seeing a cent.

Surely a businessman of your stature would not only understand, but appreciate an individual of my nature going to great lengths to ensure all loose ends are tied up and no one will get into legal trouble.

Concernedly yours,

Charles Mosley

Dear Charles Mosley,

Thanks for your kind response, the reason for this whole conversation is to ensure your fund get to you right? am telling you that everything will work out well, put yourself together no one is going to get into any legal trouble i appreciate that fact.

Kindly note that as soon as we acknowledged the receipt of the required amount your fund will be activated and also issue those vital document that will simplify that the fund is legal so that you won't encounter any problem from any authorities whatsoever.

finally i want you to know that, this whole thing has taken much time than expected and am running out of patient, you have to do the needed if you are truly sure that you still want your fund.

Like i said before, the basic reason for this venture is for you to get your fund.

kindly get back to me as soon as possible as i believe you have the payment details, when ever you feels you are ready to claim your fund, go and send the requested amount.

Best Regards,
Juan Daniel.
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Daniel Juan,

Please do not run out of patience as I assure you I am not simply wasting your time.

$350 is a large a mount of money for me to acquire in disposable income as the bulk of the money I earn needs to go directly to living expenses.

I had a rather hefty sum of money stored away for frivolous spending, however, my late father decided to go ahead and die on me last week, leaving me with the bills to not only putting his angry corpse into the ground, but some of his unpaid gambling debts. And while this new income would help build my rainy day fund back up, I am doing my best to earn $350 extra dollars on top of my other expenses.

While I am gathering the funds to be transferred to your organization, I thought it would not be too much to ask a few questions as I have done in the previous emails. I apologize if this frustrates you, but it is not beyond the job description of people in the marketing business.

All I need from you is a written reason why Antony Clay wants to give me this money and I will be happy. This way I have written proof for the IRS should they ask me where I gained my additional income from.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

Charles Mosley

Thanks for your kind response, i want you to be rest assured that nothing will happen to your fund, i want you to forward to me those email you received from Antony Clay, and brief me on your deals with this person.

I known nothing about this person, but however i want you to be rest assured that every thing is in place and nothing narrative will happen to your fund. i can assure you of that.

I want you try all your possible best and send the required amount, if you are a wish man you will understand what am telling you, what you are expecting is far bigger than what you are expecting in return.

On your next response, i will be waiting to receive the payment details so that i can commence with the transfer.

Get back to me.
Regards,
Juan Daniel.
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Daniel Juan,

You mentioned Antony Clay in our first communications with one another:

"And i want you to see that the 5,000 EUROS ask been paid but AND IF YOU MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO GO TO YOUR BANK OR VISIT ANY OF OUR WESTERN UNION OUTLET OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY TO PICK UP THE MONEY,THE AGENT OVER THERE WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO "MATCH FOUND"

Senders Last Name:Clay"

Am I misunderstanding this portion of the first email and he is not the person providing me the funds? I am just curious and wish to cover my back with my government should they, for some reason, ask any questions.

And I explained to you in my last email that I am working acquiring enough money to meet the $350 requirement, the wake has set me back a considerable amount, as did the funeral pyre which we had erected. I hope to receive my next paycheck within the next few days and should have more disposable income at that time.

I do appreciate you getting back to me and assuring the security of the funds. I am beginning to feel more and more comfortable through our exchanges and your consideration during our correspondence.

By the way, how are you and your family? I just realized you asked me this during your first response e-mail and I never extended the same courtesy to you in any of my responses.

Regards,

Charles Mosley

P.S. - Do you prefer to be called Juan Daniel or Daniel Juan? I just want to know to ensure my utmost respect for you as we continue our discussions.

Dear Charles Mosley,

Thanks for your kind response, you are very intelligent and i really want us to know ourselves more better so that we can do more better things in future as i pray God grant us our heart desire so that we can establish in a more bigger way.

My dear Charles Mosley, i want you to be rest assured that your transfer will go on smoothly and i have decided to handle your transfer myself, i left my office just to make sure you receive your fund, this Mr. Antony Clay, you are talking about is a white man but he's not a worker, he have almost %60 share in this organization, what really baffles me is that i never known that he was the person that sent you the notification about your fund, please note that he's not a worker as i was a bit confused when you keep contemplating on this Mr. Antony Clay, his general name which we use in address him is Mr. Moore, his full name is Mr. Antony Moore Clay, i couldn't really recollect that you are referring to him.

Note that as soon as your fund is activated the sender's name will not be Antony Clay, he travel to a nearby country for business purpose, please without any further delay i want you to please do the needed as i us to seal up this venture once and for all, as you can see that this whole thing has taken much time than expected. i just want you to be cleared on this and fully understand your transfer and the reason why you have to put more effort on this as it's capable of elevating your living status for the better.

Please i want you to kindly go check on my previous email and copy out the payment information out and locate any western union outlet and send the required amount so that i can do the needed from my end here. be rest assured that there will no breach of law during or after you receive the fund, as we have every vital documentation to back up the fund, stating that the fund was sent from a real and legit source.

I will like to know more about you and your family, are you married? please enlightening me more about yourself so that i can address you as my brother, in that regard we can build our trust and live as one family.

kindly get back to me as i have real tired to see you don't loose this fund, knowing fully well that you have delayed this transfer so much but i still stand by you and make sure nothing happen to your fund.

Get back to me.
Regards,
Juan Daniel.
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As you can see already, this genius not only cannot keep his story straight, but cannot figure out who he really is without copy and pasting.

He's on 3 different names being used in signatures, as well as 2 corporations.

I went about 2-3 days without responding before i got the following message:

Regards,

Mr Daniel Jaun
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Juan,

Sorry that I have not been able to reply to your e-mails the past few days. It has been a rather hectic weekend.

Friday we had a rather nasty rain storm here and it flooded my crops.

You asked if I was married, sadly, I am not, well not yet at least. I am pretty much married to my farming. I am one of the few Americans who run a beet farm. It is not a fantastic job, but my neighbor and I have a friendly competition in the market. He took our friendly rivalry a little too far over the weekend and accidentally further flooded a few acres of my crops.

On Sunday, we had the funeral pyre for my late father. I reluctantly had to host my father's second wife at my household, and well to be frank, she eats more than a dairy farm full of cows. My cupboards are pretty sparse right now as she does not know how to stop eating. As you can tell, I do not hold her in high regard by any means.

Today, I had to explain to the local members of law enforcement why I had placed my step-mother's bed in the Dairy Barn. They shared the same humor as I with putting the cow with the rest, she did not see the comedy and promptly left.

I will be getting to a Western Union sometime this week and we can continue to work this negotiation.

Sincerely,

Charles Mosley

Dear Charles Mosley,

Thanks for your kind response, your step mother will be very fat since she consume so much food, even while the economics situation is terrible she need someone to call her to order so that she can reduce the way she eats.

I was a bit worried when you didn't get back to me on time, as it unusual of you. i don't have much to say for now, since you have assure me that the needed amount will be available sometimes this week, so please i want you to tell me the actual day so that i can make available the Anti-terrorist certificate) and (Anti-drug certificate.

The anti-terrorist certificate will certified that the money coming in won't be use for terrorist purpose, it's very important that the anti-terrorism certificate is available to back up your money because, since 11, 2001, when terrorist attack World Trade Center, any huge amount of money coming in must have the said certificate.

The anti- drug certificate too is very necessary, it's will openly declared that the money coming in won't be use for the support of drugs or any kind. furthermore, i want you to get back to me with your direct telephone number so that we can talk more for the progress on this venture.

Get back to me.
Best Regards,
Mr. Juan Daniel.

obviously this guy doesn't know that it's okay for family to complain about one another, and not okay for someone else to stick their two cents into it. i nearly cried laughing at this completely fabricated situation.
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so i again went a day or two with having a life and not bothering to make up more bogus information when i got another email, this one came today with an all caps title of "WHAT IS REALLY GONG ON??"

Dear Charles,

How is your health today? i want to know the reason why you are not been punctual in reading your mail? since you know you have transaction, it's very important you check on your mail very blessed day.

get back to me.

Regards,

Juan Daniel.

can someone tell me what the [heck] "it is very important you check on your mail very blessed day." means?????
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this message a little while ago:

Daniel,

Health's good thus far. How about yourself?

I've been reading my mail, just haven't had much time to reply as it is harvesting season for the beets. My rival, Schreutte Farms, is ahead of the game in meeting the local beet quota set by our region. It is a highly competitive market and a very lucrative sum of money could be had, provided that I am diligent with harvesting.

It is very difficult to keep up with the cousins at that farm when I am only one man and have but one donkey, and no functioning machinery at my disposal.

How do you feel when you work? Do you feel it is worth your while? How is your income?

I will hopefully get to a Western Union on Friday morning, local time, when I meet with the beet regulators and assess my standing with the regional quota.

Regards,

Charles

more adventures to come tomorrow!!! sorry for posting 12 message or so in a row folks, just wanted to put my story out there since i've started.

enjoy and happy baiting!!
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CMPwn3d, Hope you stick around,

Quote:

That's good to hear, sounds like you are off to a good start. Keep us updated.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seamless wrote:
CMPwn3d, Hope you stick around,

Quote:

That's good to hear, sounds like you are off to a good start. Keep us updated.

thanks, if you have any advice, feel free to lay it on me, as this is my first real crack at it.

hoping for some fun and some embarrassment on the other end.
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job CMPwn3d, looking forward to your next torment for your lucky lad. Could I suggest that you don't offer any advice on improving his English with MS Word or anything else? The more accomplished the lads' letters, the more likely they are to convince a victim. Better take him the other way, my lad returned my salutation of "Become stuffed", hopefully he used it in his future scripts.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job, although

Never a good idea to educate lads, we like them as they are Smile, stupid.This way they have got less chance scamming unwitting recipients of their e-mails.

Quote:
From one professional to another, I would like to take this opportunity to point out a few things if we shall continue to conduct business with one another:

1.) In the subject of formatting, putting a heading on your e-mails is the simplest form of respect and courtesy, as is addressing the individual with whom you are writing to.

2.) Editing your work prior to sending such an e-mail would enhance the validity of your business venture. I'm sure this is a simple oversight on your part as to using "written" instead of "writing" or "advice" instead of "advise." I have highlighted in red your errors in your response correspondence and hope that future communications are not as erroneous as this one.

3.) While it may be an essential point to make, there is no need to be yelling at me by using the caps lock feature of your keyboard.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, don't educate them. In fact, de-educate them. Remember up is down, the sky is actually made out of blue water and the earth is flat.

Other than that, you're doing one hell of a job for a newbie.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good points guys, sorry with the MS word point, newbie mistake.

Either way, the clown didn't take the advice.

he sent me another email today:

"Thank you for the kind response"

Dear Charles,

Thanks for your kind respose, get back to me with the payment details as soon as possible.

Regards,
Juan Daniel.

working on a response now. it will have to be a good one since i will be out of town starting tomorrow until sunday.
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan,

Have I stated before I enjoy when we go back and forth with our names, first name becoming last name and such? It keeps things fresh and we should definitely keep up with it!!

Also, how is your family? The bovine who is forced-to-be-related-to-me-through-legal-garbage [my step-mother] is still hording food according to my step-brother [the little calf]. Last time I heard, she had two footlong hot dogs jammed in her cheeks. Guess she could make the people who eat competitively jealous!

How is the weather where you are? We went from balmy heat to freezing rain to what felt like a typhoon all in one week! Talk about crazy weather!

Lastly, and so you do not think this is a completely useless email from me, could you forward the payment information again so that I know what I need to do should I have the opportunity after meeting with the beet regulators. Through the confusion of the past few days, I seem to have misplaced the details.

Thanks and all the best!!

Sincerely,

Mosley Charles

[P.S. - I knew it would be fun to switch it up!!]
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the payment details once again.

Receiver's Name: Alexander Ojiofor
Receiver's address: City: Lagos, Country: Nigeria.
Text Question: Color?
Answer: Blue
Amount =$350 DOLLARS

Kindly get back to me with the payment details, also remember to send me your phone number.

after no response from me for the weekend:

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON??????????/ AM WORRIED AND REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU ANYMORE.

Dear Charles Mosley,

I hope you know what you are doing? why the sudden silence? i want to know because, i see no reason why you should behave like this, you promised sending the money on Friday and up till now nothing of such.

I want to know the reason why you are delaying this venture, not after all my arrangement on it.

i want to know if you are in or out so i can know the way forward as i don't want to consider you a waste of time.

I will wait your response,
Regards,
Mr, Juan Daniel.
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So i decided to reply back, and maybe take things a little too far but figured what the hell, i'm punking him and he thinks i'm legit

Mr, Daniel "Dahamma Marely" Juan,

Wow, heaven forbid someone decides to step away from their computer for the weekend. Surely you would have understood me deciding to take a holiday based on the past events.

I really would have appreciated a question from you about how my meeting went with the quota regulators.

And if you really wished to understand me, you could simply said you were interested in more than just a business venture. Why do you insist on beating around the bush, you silly goose! Just send me a picture of yourself and we can further our conversations in this regard! Wink

As to our business side of conversations, I have wired the money. I am pretty speechless that you accuse me of not sending the funds and fail to acknowledge the transfer.

Please get back to me in regards to both of my statements.

Yours Truely,

Chuck
:-*
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I look forward to your prompt response.

Thank you.
Best regards
Mr Daniel Juan

Attached was also an alleged scan of his id badge.

if someone can help me paste it to the forum i'll gladly share this piece of comedy!

EDIT: Figured it out!

EDIT #2: Image edited to adhere to 419 rules. again sorry for the newbie mistake

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by CMPwn3d on Wed May 26, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although it's not hard to find fake ID's on the Internet, and the fake ID in question is far from convincing, 419Eater policy is to mark a fake ID with "FAKE" or some similar phrase before posting it, just to ensure it isn't reused by a scammer who might happen to find it. There's a fancy way to mark it in Photoshop but I don't know how to do it. Just scrawl "FAKE" across it in Microsoft Paint and I think that should be enough.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I particularly like this part:

Quote:
I assure you I am not simply wasting your time.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic