SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Now here's a bad script... should we pitch in?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Into Captain Mal's inbox comes this Lad masterwork:

Quote:
Daddy his Me Prince K3v1n 4gas a bonafide citizen of Dafur-Sudan and the eldest child of late Mr.H3nry 4gas

Daddy My father was a Trader who deal in gold jewelery and iron rods in Dafur Sudan before he was shot by rebel soldiers in the recent civil war but his will state that he has a huge amount of money in a Barclays Bank in Accra-Ghana.

Dear Sir I arrive in Ghana three days Ago from Sudan through the help of the United Nations High Commission as a refugee and i have been able to locate the Barclays bank with the legal documents regarding the claim of the funds, but i was told by the bank manager that due to the deposit agreement between the bank and my late father there is no way i can have access to fiscal cash from the account unless i transfer it out of Ghana to a foreign account outside Ghana and me i can not transfer this money to my country because my country is unstable due to the bloody civil war that claim lot of lives and property , so i am therefore begging for your help to be my foreign beneficiary/partner who the fund will be transfer to for the sole purpose of investment and after receiving it , you will help me to invest this money into any lucrative business venture in your country and for your assistant to help me, i am offering you 30% of the total money and the remaining 70% will be for me and my siblings which you will invest on our behalf in your country until i complete my educational career.

Daddy The amount inside the Non-Resident Escrow Account in Barclays Bank is $7.2 million united state dollars and i also inherited a mineral water manufacturing company from my father which is situated in Delta,State in Nigeria but at the moment the company is closed down due to the death of my father , so after you have receive the money from the barclays bank in your account , you will then come down to Africa so that you will use your administrative idea to re-open the manufacturing company under new management .

Daddy Waiting urgently to hear back from you so that we can proceed to the Barclays bank for immediate transfer of my funds to your Account up immediately.

Daddy i have inform the Bank and day are waiting for your urgent information to receiver my fund from there Bank, so Daddy Kindly do send your Account Details to me up and your passport copy of your safe so that i can go to the Bank this Morning to submit your information , and your director Telephone number to reach you up as soon as possible time.

Daddy Kindly do send me your information to me up so will can proceed to the Barclays Bank tomorrow morning, Daddy i am trying to send you my UN refugee ID Card but the network is done, Daddy i will send it to you letter OK, Daddy i am waiting for your Urgent reply up with your Bank details information to proceed.

Best Regards,

From Your Son Prince K3v1n 4gas
Awaiting your urgent respond soon
Daddy here his my Tell number +2EE-2AA-0lS-886,
Daddy Please Call me up Know.

After seeing that with (I think) 11 Daddys I feel vaguely ill. Should he be rewarded for such an effort with lots of attention?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
scam-dum-doo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YES! Very Happy

x6 Closed lad accounts
Canada Benin United Kingdom China Thailand United States
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find his constantly saying "Daddy" to be very creepy for some reason. Confused

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Daddy The amount inside the Non-Resident Escrow Account in Barclays Bank is $7.2 million united state dollars and i also inherited a mineral water manufacturing company from my father which is situated in Delta,State in Nigeria but at the moment the company is closed down due to the death of my father , so after you have receive the money from the barclays bank in your account , you will then come down to Africa so that you will use your administrative idea to re-open the manufacturing company under new management .

Like. Want.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh mummy!!
Very common species already found:
Quote:
The Orphan (Nulkinia dullii): Purports to being a needy young refugee stuck in a camp somewhere, and sitting on a huge inheritance. Annoyingly insists on calling you DAD or Daddy.

However this one is a peach *kerching*
new scammer genus:

The Developer (Buildius tohellicum): Lad who suggests you aid in spending his milllions on developing business in Africa.

Also

Quote:
$7.2 million united state dollars
They almost got the currency right this time
Rolling Eyes

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mega Bandit wrote:
I find his constantly saying "Daddy" to be very creepy for some reason. Confused

Could be worse. I got called a "cute little young girl" (exact wording) when I sent The Vampire's magic goat-eating lad a picture of my irritatingly-cheerful teen character Megan. He seems to be making an extra effort to be nice to me now...
*shudders* Confused

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
fugly
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww.... thats so sweet. Your his daddy! And he would screw you just as quickly as he would his own real life daddy! Creepy indeed.

Chief is quoted as saying: "He's like something out of the mafiosi. He's aggressive, brutal ...... there is no one to match Joe Blough for someone who articulates high principles while practicing the lowest skulduggery."

The Relation' home affairs spokesman, Chris Huhne, said: "Joe Blough is in this up to his neck and it is shocking that Blough continues to employ a quackish of presiding over skulduggery. It was always an astonishing lapse of judgment.

Apparently we contemplate in our end-week board to sue for slander!!!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone wants a go at this one, post yea or nay here and I'll start a thread in Hints and Tips.

This is the Lad's reply to Mal's first reponse:

Quote:
Thank you very much for your response, I am sorry that my mail is confusing to you maybe because my English is not excellent, please pardon me, well I was trying to tell you that me and my mother are in Ghana and we have been able to retrive my some funds that my late left for me as a legacy, the funds were deposited in consignment boxes and we have managed to retrieve the consignments from the security comepay where the consignment were deposited.

The consignment trunk boxes are 4 in number and we have them with us, each of the boxes contains 5 million US dollar, this is my father lagacy passed to me as his heir, I and my mother have decided to travel out of Africa so that we can start a new life.

We are soliciting your help so that you can help us with a good and lucrative business plan that we will be profitable to us and you too, also I have been out of school for a long time now, I want for you to help me get a good international school where I can continue my sturdy.

We have a proble, the problem is that the trunk boxes are codified, it has code locks and we dont have the combination code to open the boxes, because of this I and my mother have contacted a Reverend Father in our Church so that he can help us get an expert who can open the consignments for us.

If you accept to help us out, please send me your telephoen number and you address so that we when we open the boxes we will also take money from inside so that we can arranger to come over to your countr, we will also arrange to send come money to you so that you can prepare an invitation for us to come over and also we will arrange to transfer the funds to you by western union or by diplomatic delivery.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
scam-dum-doo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have a go at him.

x6 Closed lad accounts
Canada Benin United Kingdom China Thailand United States
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ditto

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
dralasite
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mega Bandit wrote:

In one of my baits, I keep getting called "uncle" ... and the lad keeps mentioning how her uncle is attempting to kill her. I find it sort of creepy as well. Ugh.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Daddy My father was a Trader who deal in gold jewelery and iron rods

Who knew that iron rods could result in a huge amount of money?

I had one who started calling me "Mommy" after one reply. As my character was a maiden school teacher I had to give him a lecture about the proper forms of address.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never had iron down as a precious metal. Strange line of business.

I'll have a crack at him too, I love the undemanding ones Smile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes please

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
RS5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved my first mass bait. I'm in.

Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The thread in Help, Hints and Tips is open for business!

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic