SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Googler (Gufus tohellicum): Lad who researches his scam on a search engine and then cut's n pastes his new found knowledge into his e-mail replies. Usually without any understanding of what he's talking about.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184516&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Hydrophobic (Aquaticus masacosii): Full immerison baptism lad who squeals at the sight of water, and tries anything to get out of getting wet.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184697&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
^Yes, and I've heard it wasn't exactly a pleasant surprise to see Idi Amin pushing the shopping cart in a supermarket in Jeddah when you were buying your groceries.

I'm just imagining what he had in his trolley.
1 bottle Metal Polish (for the medals of course)
1 AK47 with Chromium barrel.
Allanis Morrisette CD (hehe I hate her)
1 packet Dictatorbix - Snap Crackle and Pop your head in this guillotine.
3 x Super Size Frozen Pizza
Frozen Severed head
Hawaiian shirt size XXXXL
DVD of The 100 Best of Muammar al-Gaddafis rants, narrated by Peter Seaman

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Instructor - Always comes with useful info. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1543265#1543265

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool.
The Instructor (Gidus mortallicum): Lad who sends you surprisingly useful information from the web, such as instructions on how to make things e.g. lightsabers. Cool

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im also missing quite common specie
The Comrade - Lad who claims to be from Russia. Especially popular amongst love lads. Wink

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal, it has already sort of been decided that 'love' lads' or Vlads are a seperate Family from 'Mugus'. Apparently they do things quite diffferently.

We already have one entry at the bottom of the master list. As I don't bait vlads, perhaps someone who does can help me out.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Inviter (Joinus godhicum): Evangelical lad who asks you to join his church for your salvation, and his wealth obviously.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1 (hilarious post)

The Henchman (Mypalus galleriicum): Lad or ladette who poses alongside a baited lad in their photos. Sometimes to be found holding a sign or even the baited lads penis. May be dressed in Morris dancing costume, church robes, or football strip. Helps out in such projects as cement bag Pyramid (Pyra-mad) building, and full immersion baptisms.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=195

The Developer (Buildius tohellicum): Lad who suggests you aid in spending his milllions on developing business in Africa.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184764&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a genus of Lad who produces banners, posters or T Shirts
as opposed to producers of Star Wars materials or carvings in general?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Temporally Challenged: Lads who get out of sync with dates, as in:

Quote:
according the acting president instruction all foriegners that are yet to be paid will receive theirinheritance/contract fund on-before 19th of May that this week friday one week from today.

And that was on a message dated 19 May!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Impossible (Nulchancus tohellicum): Lad whos script requirements are almost impossible to deliver. Such as the provision of a supertanker to hold 2 million barrels of oil.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184774&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Screen Printer (Printia gadgeticum): Lad who claims to supply T-shirts, posters or banners on request.

The Temporally Challenged (Chronus yastrebicum) : Lads who get out of sync with dates.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Screen Printer yes, but we do have examples of lads actually producing the goods.

The Commodities Supplier?

Lad who sends documents covered in RSOT's ?

The Certificate Sealer?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Manipulator- A lad who tries to be on both sides of fight that both your characters have had and sympathsizes by putting the opposing character down.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
The Manipulator- A lad who tries to be on both sides of fight that both your characters have had and sympathsizes by putting the opposing character down.

(Latin: Backstabbus kokoicum)

Koko.Dk, sounds fun, do you have an example like a link to post or quote. Smile

Gadget, yes we do have the RSOT lad.
Quote:
The Trustee (Trustia mortalicum): Lad who supports his scripts with all kinds of certificates, validations and the dreaded RSOT.

Good find on the other, can we have some verifiation such as links or photos. Have I got this right?

The Commodities Supplier (Supplia gadgeticum): Lad who makes and supplies goods on request.

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah here are the replies that generated her responses:

Eva blaming and slandering Anna to Mariam wrote:
Hi Mariam,

I just got back from a very long flight from Italy tonight. What is going on? Did Anna do something to upset you? I came back to find out that my receptionist Joanne left suddenly with not notice or anything. I found out that there was a lot of work that I expected Anna to get done while I was gone and she didn't do it so I fired her right when I got back. I have not ignored this transaction but I was unable to get it done and I was hoping Anna would do what I couldn't do. I CANNOT BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS THIS WOMAN! She has not only cost my company a lot of money but I now find out from you that she has not been doing anything? What the fuck has she been doing? I am not happy with her actions at all. I can tell Anna has caused you nothing but trouble and she will pay indefinitely not only did I fire her but I got her fucking visa revoked as well and will be on the next flight to Los Angeles, California as we speak. She's such a slut, I'll bet she was probably getting drunk in a bar instead of doing her work. No wonder Joanne left, and honestly I wouldn't blame her. I always felt Joanne was being used by Anna and now she has crossed the line. She will PAY big time and I will make sure she suffers! Please don't give up my love I will take over from here

Eva's letter of termination to Anna wrote:

May 17, 2010
Anna Ivan0va Og4wa (小川イヴァノヴァアンナ,Анна Иванова Огава)
Secretary
TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT

You have received three disciplinary notices within the past six months in conjunction with our conversations about your behavior. Unfortunately, we see no change in your performance. In the last year you have been late 10 times, absent without excuse on several occasions, and caused an delay with a client that would have almost ran this company out of business.
We rely on employees who are punctual and conscientious about attendance and deadlines. Our clients will look elsewhere if we cannot offer them dependable service. You have demonstrated an unacceptable pattern of behavior. Thus, I can no longer continue your employment at TYÖLÄKEJÄ PARTYISSA CO.

This decision is effective immediately. You will NOT be paid two weeks salary and your visa has been terminated. You are no longer legally allowed to work in Finland and MUST return to the United States or Japan by Thursday, May 20 2010 or you will be deported and you will not be legally allowed to enter Finland for another 5 years.

My policy is to give only title of position and dates of employment to companies seeking references. You can be assured the details of this situation will remain strictly a company matter.

I wish you the best in your future.

--
Sincerely,

Miss Eva K0konen
Työläkejä Partyissa Co.
Lead Executive and CEO

Anna begging for an apology and turning on Eva wrote:

Mariam,

I'm very sorry if I caused you any trouble in anyway I really am and I would still like to do business with you if I haven't already lost my chance. I don't know what I could have possibly done to offend you and cause ill feelings toward. I was talking with my immigration about getting my visa approved last night and everything seemed to go just fine until I get a phone call from the immigration officials saying that if I don't leave the country by Wednesday I will be deported and then I check my emails to not only find out that Eva has returned from Italy but that she fired me as well. I called her asking her why she decided to fire me and really insulted me nonstop and could not stop screaming at me. Honestly, who's the one who delayed the transaction to go to Italy? Not me. She has really annoyed me to no end and on top of that I now have to return to Japan now but I will be stopping in California to stay with my brother until I get back on my feet. I'm NOT looking forward to getting on a 20 hour flight back to the US. I may not have been as experienced as that fucking tramp who sleeps with every guy she sees and then gets rid of her baby with an abortion.

I am NOT playing games with you! I can't believe you would think that of me I am half Japanese and it is against my culture to use somebody and not do business honorably. I will contact you when I get back to the United States. Hopefully we can get this all finished after that whore bitch Eva has caused toward you. I was so close to getting that bank account set up for you and now I have to save up every pay check because Eva decided to cut me off of the last two pay checks and this only causes hard times on me.

PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

I hope to hear you soon.

Your baby Anna,

PS: EVA WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!

Mariam backstabbing Eva wrote:
Dear My baby girl Anna,

You have not lost your chance in any way, My princess Eva is the person that introduce this very delay to this transaction.

However, I have rolled the ball towards you, the board is on your court now, everything works for good , always have that at the back of your
mind.

Anna, the person who have all the chance right now to run this business with me on my behalf is the person among both of you who set this account up first and forward the account details to me first, I will tell the other person to forget the business, that is me for you, I am eager to get this money out of this very bank before my government will discover this very account and frozen it, that is why I seems to be in a hurry and angry with Eva, because she seems like to be playing games with me, once you set up this account, you can travel to Japan, once the money hits your account, all I need from you is to take away your own percentage and transfer my own percentage to any account that I will give to you and I will personally like you to be in Japan rather than USA, because of security reasons, the USA government is aware of my husband's loots and are still investigating it till date, so it is left to you to act fast to set up the account.

My baby Anna, don't let your misunderstand with Eva run you down OK, that is just how life is.

Till I hear from you.

Yours beloved,Mother Mariam.

Mariam asking Eva to reconsider but understand why she got fired wrote:

Dear Eva,

You are welcome back and glory be to God who grant you journey mercy, I am not happy for what you have done to Anna, maybe because of me, is there no other way to handle such situation than firing her? please it is very important you learn how to handle this kind of situations, because the devil you know is ever better than the angel you don't know, after all you spoke good of her, I hope you are not owning her a cent? if you are? please make sure you pay her off even to the last cent, She have not cost me any damage I must tell you this, I am only sad with the delays.

Well you are her boss you have all the legal right to fire her when she misbehaves , but always taper justice with mercy OK, and since you have already fired her, from now on forget everything about her, don't ever dream to do her any damage OK, forgiveness is the greatest revenge, now take over from here and make sure that the account is set up between now and Friday, let move this money out of this very account to you own account, before my government will discover it and frozen it again.

Thanks for your understanding and thanks for taking my advise to you.

Till I hear from you.

Yours beloved mother.

Mariam.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Um, maybe you want to mask or leet the names, since we are not protected behind login. Wink

Juan's hidden fries!
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I did and unnecessary leeting is not tolerated, ask Juan Freizwidatt.

Google wrote:

Anna= 251,000,000 results
Eva= 147,000,000 results
Mariam=7,450,000 results

So I don't need to leet if it's that many results. I only "leeted" the parts that included Anna's Last name and Eva's last name.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always wanted to shout this at someone in the street Smile
"l33t this "

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New scammer species:
The Bore (Borsus tohellicum): A lad whose scripts are so long and pointless that you fall asleep reading them.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184790&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Forgetful (Memoria tohellicum): Scammer who forgets they have already sent you a script you have replied to and then sends it again. Then sends you completely unrelated alternate script.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184844&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "Jesus H" (Christus galleriicum): Lad who poses the crucifixion of Christ, or dresses up as our dear Lord Wink , what a TWAT

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=144
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=77

The Rather Smelly (Pongius gallericum): Lads who smother themselves in fish for our entertainment.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=36

Twisted Evil

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rhetorical (Asksus tohellicum): Scammer who asks rhetorical questions.
Quote:

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE?

The Nightstalker (Vampiria deathicum): Hitlad who claims to kill at night.

Quote:
DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:30PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys,
Big weekly update to masterlist. Thanks to the Usual Suspects Smile
Yastreb, Mortal, Koko.Dk, N.O.R.A, ThankingAurthur, InspectorGadget and MoutonBlanc for the laughs and your contributions this week and to all the anonymous readers of this post. Keep looking out for new and rare species.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bromancer (Bloodus tohellicum): Lad who really wants you to be his/her closest and bestest buddy ever.

Quote:
i take you as my blood brother and moreso as my confidant,

The D-Lister (Fansus tohellicum): Lad who claims they have a world wide fan club.

Quote:
although i do not have any form of doubt in you because you are the only fans of our that i know from your country,although i know there are many fans of ours over there

The Impersonator (Doppelgangia dullii): Lad who poses as a celebrity, especially one who has suffered a tradgey.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184784&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Recycler (Greenus tohellicum): Lad who recycles hilarious scripts sent to them by baiters.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184829

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always prepared - Lad who is working even on Sunday. Like this lad
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184690&start=100

Juan's hidden fries!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic