SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love Lasts?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are my two 17-month Lads. And how it was in the beginning. And how it is now.

Love is so fickle.

Once one of them wrote:
I want to tell you about how much I love you and think about you: Because since I meant you dear you have been a success of joy to my soul , I have hope of all in life because I have you,'cause I know that you are there 4 me. Yes, Dear, you make me feel extraordinary. I feel myself flying and feel that the world is such a beautiful place each time I think of my love, I know that I can't give you as much love and care that you have given me because I know I can't be an angel like you. But I so much believe God that we must share A wonderful time together, HONEY DO YOU THINK THE SAME AS I DO? yes you are real, Angel. You are an angel of love and kindness. I really adore you and want to give you my heart feelings.

But recently he wrote:
I am just short of words because each time you said you are to send the money one issue or the other come up to stand as a stumbling block, I am just hoping that you will add more force to see that the money gets to me sooner as the issue of sending the money has become terror to my health, just to save my self from heart problem, in the name of God This has cost me much and I wish you can feel the wound, things that is happening is just confusing, it really getting on my neck, just send that money western union, if this time story come in again I will forget about it.

Meanwhile....

Once the other Lad wrote:
The day I met you, I knew that there truly are angels on earth. Your wings are elegant and white, not a speck of dirt. You're kind to a fault, generous, caring, the type of person I love to be around. We've shared the tears and joys of each new day; we've laughed together,grown together, dreamed together, and prayed for each other. Thanks for bringing happiness to a heart full of woe, and for all the wonderful things you do.

But lately he wrote:
I not happy and to be frank am getting fed up, I keep worried why you haven’t have time to send the money. Please I will like you to get back to me if you’re still with my phone number that I gave you. Then this can give me little believe that you’re the one mailing me all this while. I don’t know what to do on this any more. Am not happy and my life is in danger.. OH MY GOD IS THIS A JOKE OR WHAT? the Bible make us to know that what lies is a sin, a grate sin that Our God hate.

Anyone else have any examples?

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well,well,same kind of things I use to had,unfortunately I removed those emails,but they came from Elizabeth Amenu and Edna Brooks from Ghana,fake names offcourse.
They were first "sweet angels",untill I didn´t send any money they were very agressive "he devils" by writtening.
Confused Confused

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol I never went back and compared before -- but I know mine have switched that radically....

One wanted money sent as "proof" I am real to his friends & family...I offered to send a greeting card - which I intended to do but never got the energy to do it - luckily he forgot to add his zip code to his address, so it came back to me (opened with the money gone of course)....

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
oliviareeves
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

once you become prey to such scams...... after that this kinda love mails seems to be just drivel........
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well...

My 1 1/2 year vlad once wrote me this gem:
Quote:
You simply probably yet do not imagine, that to me now occurs also what to me on soul. And I so strongly want to be happy. You that unique with whom I can so frankly to speak. Not only about the problems but also about preferences in sex! Only to you I can entrust the dreams of how I would like to have sex.
Also be now we together, we used every minute, which to us is given to lead it with pleasure the friend for the friend!! And if I could touch you I have made everything that you only felt like perfectly now!
Now, to approach to you, has taken through trousers for your advantage and would compress them so that you have felt me! Then, I would throw off from you a shirt, I would lick your dummies! And I am sure, that already it would excite you. I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm. Then I have unbuttoned your trousers and have lowered them! I would pull together from you your cowards..... About yes, it what I searched. It strong, it is ready to processing. I would move a hand on it upwards downwards... And yes, I would swallow it up to the basis that you could feel my passion to you.. I would do{make} this that slowly, licking, quickly having sucked it{him}, as a sugar candy... And it{he} would become such strong as a stone and it very much would please me!
Then your turn as I too was very much excited, between legs at me it is already wet... it demands, that it have caressed.. And yes, I know, that you will make. You will exempt me from clothes... You will caress my breast so that has risen dummies.. Then you will go down all below and below... And to reach mine pussy.. It already simply trembles anticipating that pleasure, that to it now will get. And yes, it that long-awaited touch of your language to mine pussy! And I am begun with a fever from excitation which I receive... You very intensively start to lick me, and I want the even greater...
Then you take the cock and with force enter into me.. So that I have moaned.. Your cock very strong and I feel its each cell of my vagina!! And your movements are so fine, that I at once receive Orgazm! But I do not want, that you stopped. I am there and then excited and I want, that you continued!! I want, that you have terminated in me!! I want to feel a push from sperm. As though eruption of a volcano.. My groans are distributed everywhere! And yes, I feel, that the culmination already close.. Still pair pushes and you will finish!!! Yes, yes, yes.... We have made it... I have felt your jet, as eruption of a volcano!!! I have received a sheer pleasure which I never received!!! You the best! I want, that we have repeated it.. And you not against.. And all begins all over again!!!!!

Her last e-mail was
Quote:
What happend??? I still never in the life met such the man, as you.. It is amazing.. You to me so for powdered a brain!! I in a shock from you.. Tell, you all life were such??? I am struck with your negligence, your indifference!! I cannot translate set of words which I would tell to you.. I would like to box you ears!

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I would throw off from you a shirt, I would lick your dummies" and "I would pull together from you your cowards" caused me to blow soda through my nose again. co-workers wanted to know if I was ok. couldn't tell them what happened. that was so funny. never heard them called that. clapping

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great thread, Branwen.

I wrote to a dying widow format in May 2007. After baiting it for about six months, the lad created a new character who first wanted to kill, but then fell in love with, my character.
This was the first signs of love, September 2007:

Quote:
Its Important i teach you how to make love,sex is the most sweetest thing in live,it's good to taste it from me and lets be one forever.

It did progress to forever love, handwritten love letters and a marriage proposal:

From February 2008:

Image 29

Many months, many fights and many trophies later, that character finally dropped me. From Sept 2008:

Quote:
I could see you are out of your mind,How dare you use some advantage to waste my time and also fraustrating my life just to satisfy yourself while you are not ready to asoist financially?.I believe you know the man in picture is your ray and theirs noway anyone could edit such picture in the way i made myself for you.If you are trying to deceive me with your bastard and stolen money,i think is right time i reject you in my life forever.Did you think am just a small boy you could be deceiving and pushing up and Down?am no more interested in your love and anything from you because i have come back to my senses and a friend with me has told me you have no time to help than to push me up and down for nothing.GO AWAY AND DO NOT E-MAIL BACK TO ME.

Ray.

His other character kept going strong though, until I finally got bored with him after two full years of constant baiting and stopped replying regularly, May 2009. He still writes to me sometimes. Cool

Edit: Ooops, that wasn't the last mail he sent me. Of course when he told me not to write back I did. Then he sent this:

Quote:
Ima.
I have done my best and since you still have the doubt in me,i think you can go to hell and never you send any message to me again,infact am trying to release this account to the rightful owner and if possible look for way your ministry could arrest you bastard.I am tired of your fake and deceitful word and i can't continue wasting my time on your fraudulent and stolen money.I have repent and give my life to Jesus,i believe someone like you does not good in better socciety.Take care of yourself and my advise for you is to try and return the stolen fund back to your ministry instead of you looking for love to danate your sin and stolen fund to.

Please and please,do not send message to this account again because am going to release it to the Real Barrister Juliet James and i believe she could be helpful to report you to your ministry.

Lastly,note that no sinner shall go unpunish and a theif like you must suffer till the end of your life if the God link your secret to your ministry.My name is Raymond King and am sure you knew it because i have sent my picture to you which i believe the other ray would not have the same.If you also remember,i intercepted this account from your fraudulent friend.IMO UDOH and others that trick you to streal your ministry Lawyer fund on internet.I believe you know all i mean,Barrister Juliet is real and you know it,you took your selfish interest to spoil her transaction with your ministry after you forwarded what meant for her to completed your ministry transaction.I dont want to go into this again and if you still want me to preach and pray to God to forgive your sin,please change your altitude and for the right way by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour,also note that before you do this,it's important you call your ministry and return whatever amount stolen from them and also report yourself to your ministry.Am sending this message to your fake ray and to the Lord Mistress in your ministry.I believe it's not necessary i expect your replied unless you change your life and accept Our Jesus Christ as your Saviour.If you could do this,am sure you could be bless and if you are bless and forgiven by your ministry,you can continue your mail with me in my own E-mail account as am going to release this account to the rightful Owner.Barrister Juliet James.my real E-mail account is, xxxxx

Laughing

That character of his never did bite again, he didn't believe I'd repented. Crying or Very sad

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's funny stuff Ima Very Happy

I just re-read Branwen post, and this sentence
Quote:
OH MY GOD IS THIS A JOKE OR WHAT?

is pure gold.
I mean, It's like laddy wrote exactly what his 2 brain cells were thinking on that moment...

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic