SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

13-week Lottery bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By request, here is my 13-week Lottery bait. It is not fascinating, nor amazingly clever, nor hilariously amusing. But it did last 13 weeks, breaking my previous record of 9 weeks for a Lottery bait. Blaming the weather for delays in making payment seems to help.

No exciting ending, I’m afraid – the Lad just got fed-up and stopped writing.

Cast List

David Bingham-Grant Walters
My character, a recently-married farmer

Lad characters:

Fred Monte, Irish Lottery Claims Agent 7
[email protected]
[email protected]

Bignell Charles of International Courier System (ICS)
[email protected]

Sly Jones of Global Express Courier
Alpha Simon of Global Express Courier
(apparently interchangeable: David, of course, doesn't notice this)
[email protected]

The names of the bank account holders have been changed: they may have been mules.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The irish lottery has awarded you €810,613.00. Respond and cliam.
Name,address,age,phone number

Dear Sirs,
Is the information below really correct? I have not bought any lottery tickets.
Yours sincerely,

Office of Mr. Fred Monte
Irish Lottery Claims Agent 7
11 G Lower Dorset Street, Dublin Ireland.
(Customer Services)
+447045749850

WINNING PARAMETERS
Ref. Number: RF9R/5043/3223/66
Batch number: 35/R565-33
ticket number: 56475600545 188
Serial number: 5368/05
Amount Won: €801,613.00

Dear Winner,

YOUR PRIZE CHEQUE OF €801,613.00 EURO IS READY.. READ CAREFULLY AND CONTACT MR. Bignell Charles (+4470359 89309)

Congratulation to you on behalf of the entire Irish Lottery Board. We do believe that your prize will be put into good use for your community development. In line with the Verification Report, I, Mr. Fred Monte, The Irish Lottery Claims Agent 7, wish to formally inform you that you successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Form Matching Test conducted for all lucky winners in your Category.

Your e-mail address attached to "Ticket number 56475600545/188, Ref. Number is RF9R/5043/3223/66, Batch number is 35/R565-33 and Serial number is 5368/05" which consequently won in the 2ND category, Your winning has been verified and you have therefore been approved for a pay out of €801,613 {Eight Hundred and One Thousand, Six hundred and Thirteen Euros} international winners in this category. All winners were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world, which means that all the existing email addresses in the world was qualified for this online and free email lottery; "NO TICKET WAS SOLD" because all email account already has a number of registration on the internet. This program is held once every five years and promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies in Europe as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. We hope with part of your winnings you will take part in our next year Ten million Euros irish international lottery.

The cheque and the below below claims processing documents have been deposited with the delivery company for delivery and safe keep until you wish to make your claim; you are therefore advised to contact the designated delivery company in order for them to complete the delivery of the Prize and all vital documents below to you on time:

CONTENT OF THE PARCEL:
1). A CHEQUE OF €801,613.00.
(2). CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATE (C.S..F.C.);
(3). CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS (C.O.F.).
(4). CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENCITY
(5). AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM OF FUNDS.
(6). YOUR WINNER'S CERTIFICATE FROM THE IRISH LOTTERY.

To begin your prize remittance process, for your convenience, safety and comfort, a Remittance Cashier Cheque of €801,613 {Eight Hundred and One Thousand, Six hundred and Thirteen Euros} has been issued by the Remittance Department to be honoured by any Financial Institution (Bank) world-wide. You are therefore advised to contact the our affilliate delivery company in order for them to complete the delivery of the cashier cheque and all vital documents stated above

Contact information of the delivery Company is as stated below:

Forward this email to the delivery company [email protected] so that they will deliver your cheque to you at home.
Company Name: International Courier System (I.C.S.)
Delivery Director: Bignell Charles
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (+4470359 89309)

Note: Your Identification Numbers (PTD/HOG/847-569) should be used as the subject matter of the email you are sending to the delivery Company. This would enable them respond to your email in a timely manner. Kindly update us as soon as you have received your prize for record purpose.

Also you are to provide the delivery department with your details such as:
(1) Your Full names
(2) Contact Address
(3) Occupation
(4) Age
(5) Contact numbers (Cell Phones:............., Land Line:................, Fax:.................)
We already forwarded your data to the delivery company but you will have verify with them if that is your correct delivery address for the delivery of your prize. So, contact them immediately and confirm your address to them.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
We had already forwarded your details to the delivery company but you must confirm the correctness of your delivery address to them imediately by sendig them mails or by engaging them phone conversation, because they must need a valid delivery address of yours to enable them render an efficient delivery service to you in your country; so you will have to send them you address once again.

Note that our actions, claims procedures and expiry date of lottery/prize is signed and backed by the British Laws and we wish to inform you that your prize is valid for only 30 days. This means that if you do not claim your prize from the delivery company's office in 15 days, it will therefore be tagged as "UNCLAIMED" and it will be cancelled. You can receive your prize in less than 4 days if you are fast with the the delivery company.

Respectively,
Mr. Fred Monte
Irish Lottery Claims Agent 7
+447045749850

Confidential and/ or privileged information may be contained in thise-mail and any attachments transmitted with it ('Message'). If you are not the addressee indicated in this Message (or responsible for delivery of this Message to such person),you are hereby notified thatany dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message orany part there of is prohibited. Please delete this Message if received in error and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusionsand other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by this company

Confirmation of delivery address:
The Chimneys
Station Lane
Radley
Norfolk

INTERNATIONAL COURIER SYSTEM LTD. (I.C.S.)
Cargo Area, 786c Church Road London NW10 9NP.
London.
Mr. Bignell Charles
Delivery Director
Phone: +447024085751
+4470359 89309
Fax: +4470059 46828
Voice Mail: +447005946858
E-mail:
[email protected]

11/06/2009

ATTENTION : Client,

WELCOME TO I.C.S. DELIVERY DEPARTMENT: Winning Cheque of €801,613.00

With much respect we welcome you to our delivery company, the joy of our customers is our strenght so, it is our duty to render the best and efficient service to all customers. With reference to the parcel and your information received in our delivery company by the Lottery claims agent, Mr. Monte Fred, we hereby request that you reconfirm your delivery address to enable make delivery without error. This is because we want to make sure the address we received is correct.

The parcel we are about to deliver to you was brought to our office by the lottery company being the prize you won in their free online lottery; and it contains the following documents:

1. Your Winning Cheque of €801,613.00 (Eight Hundred and One Thousand, Six Hundred And Thirteen Euro) from lottery company
2. Winner's Certificate
3. Certificate Of Authentisity
4. Crtificate Of Origin Of Fund
5. Crtificate Clear Source Of Fund
6. Affidavit Of Claim

Please note that it is very improtant for you to reconfirm your house or office address as shown below:
House Name or number:...
Stree name:...
City:...
State:...
State or Region:...
Active Phone: .

Our company is well established and we offer courier and transport service all day and night for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea. We have a substantial team of couriers available for motorcycle dispatch plus van driver couriers in all size vehicles from small vans up to 7.5 tonne and international couriers for dispatch by road, sea or air.

Below are the 3 types of delivery service we offer, kindly choose the one you prefer among the 3 of them. Note that you will be responsible for the fee, so, we advise you to choose the one you can afford. The postage charges depend on the high sensitivity of the package to be delivered, this is why they are a bit expensive. Kindly choose anyone you can afford and let us know.
1. Delivery within 24 hours:
TOTAL: 700 Pounds sterling
2. Delivery in 48 hours:
TOTAL: 650 Pounds sterling
3. Delivery in 8 Working Days:
TOTAL: 500 Pounds sterling

This company declines reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is against our professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the Parcel containing the your cheque to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the cheque since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing. With the above reason, reverse payment is completely ruled out.

Choose your desired type of delivery from the above and we shall give you information how to make your payment for the delivery and when confirmed by our account officer and recorded, the delivery will commence with reference to you desired delivery type.

We await your swift reply, I called phone but the network was not too good, you can call me on +447035989309 if you need further advise.

Have nice day.

Bignell Charles
--
Cargo Area, 786c Church Road London NW10 9NP.
London.
Mr. Bignell Charles
Delivery Director
Phone: +447024085751
+4470359 89309
Fax: +4470059 46828
Voice Mail: +447005946858
E-mail:
[email protected]

=============================
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to which they are 'ddressed no third parties. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files received, or contact " I.C.S. Ltd. All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions a copy of which is available upon request. E & O All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Dear Mr Bignell,
Thank you for your swift response, I am most impressed.
I think what I really need to do is ask you if I can arrange a
specific date and time for delivery, I'm out rather a lot, and would
need to arrange a time so that I can be sure of being home at the time
of delivery. Would that be possible?
Yours sincerely,

Thanks for your email to the INTERNATIONAL COURIER SYSTEM LTD.
(I.C.S.). This is to notify you that your submitted message was
successfully received and in no distant time, we shall respond to your
request.

Should there be any delay from our office, kindly reach us on 4470359 89309

Thanks.

Mr. Bignell Charles
Delivery Director

Dear client,

FIXED DATE FOR DELIVERY OF CONSIGNMENT.

Thanks for your message. I understood everything you said but the choice is yours and the best time and date for the delivery be made known to us by you. This is because we actually do not know when you normally have the chance to be at home or not.

Tell us the day, time and confirm your home or office address. Finally, I have to remind you that you have not indicated the type of delivery you prefer. In my previous message to you, I made you to understand that we render 3 types of delivery services as shown below. Choose the type you prefer and give us the date for the delivery. Note that the fee must be paid and recorded in our account department before the delivery will be approved.

These are the types of delivery and their cost:
1. Delivery within 24 hours: 700 Pounds sterling
2. Delivery in 48 hours: 650 Pounds sterling
3. Delivery in 8 Working Days: 500 Pounds sterling
Select any among the three above and when you are ready to receive, we shall instruct you on our payment method.

Have a nice day.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
I would appreciate delivery on Friday 19th June between the hours of 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. My address is: The Chimneys, Station Lane, Radley, Norfolk.
As that date is in 7 days time, it doesn't really come into any of the existing delivery categories, so I would be grateful if you would advise how much I need to pay. Thank you.
Yours sincerely,

Dear client,

Thanks for your message. We have acknowledged the date and time for
the delivery.

You will have to pay the 3rd option which takes 8 days maximum to
complete delivery.

You can respond anytime and tell me when you are ready to make the
payment so that we can give you information.

Have a nice day

Bignell

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your mail. I have put the cheque for £500 in the post, and it should be with you by Monday or Tuesday.
Yours sincerely,

Dear Client,

Thank you for your message. Kindly call back the cheque because we do not accet payment via cheque. You can send via western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram to our account officer, MRS JENNIFER BROWN

Pay the 500 pounds and send the payment slip for immediate confirmation.

Have a nice day.

Bignell

Thank you for your message. I want you to know that we need your phone number.
Kindly make your payment in cash via western Union Money Transfer or via MoneyGram to the name given to you.

Have a nice day.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
You are a London firm. Of course you take cheques. I am a farmer, I
live in the countryside, there are no Western Union places here. Even
my bank is miles away, and I can't just cancel the cheque like that.
Please pay it into your firm's account and proceed.
Yours sincerely,

Dear client,

I am sorry but we do not acept cheque because some past experiences. The management sounded the instruction and we all have to abide by the law. Sorry about that but is is important. and you must act according to the instruction and because we will never accept the payment by cheque.

Look for any western union office and make your payment in cash. Once again, call the cheque back because we do not accept that at all.

I have already given you te name of our account officer and you are to make payment in cash to her via western union or moneygram only. Cheque is not accepted due to our experiences in the past. Take note and reply soonest.

Create time and go to the city or anywhere to locate the western unon or moneygram.

Thank you for understanding.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
It might be a lot easier if, when you receive the cheque, you simply
tear it up, I don't often have the time to get to the bank, especially
not at the moment.
I'm not at all sure where to find a Western Union, I'm not sure there is any
need of one in this area. I don't really know how to find out, but I thought of
asking the postman when he calls by tomorrow, he might know.
Yours sincerely,

Dear client,

Look around locate any.

That is the only method.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
If I look around here, all I see is fields!
I asked the postman this morning if he knew of a Western Union, but he
had never heard of one. What do they look like? Are they offices? A
kiosk?
Or would you be able to accept a building society issued cheque? They
are 100% guaranteed.
Yours sincerely,

Thanks for your email to the INTERNATIONAL COURIER SYSTEM LTD.
(I.C.S.). This is to notify you that your submitted message was
successfully received and in no distant time, we shall respond to your
request.

Should there be any delay from our office, kindly reach us on 4470359 89309

Thanks.

Mr. Bignell Charles
Delivery Director

Dear client,
I am sorry for the delay before replying to your message. Having understood you do not know the western union office and how it looks like, I hereby advise that you visit closer cities.
1. Western Union is either in a bank, shops or kiosk.

Below are the signs and logos of western union money transfer. ask people.

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your assistance. I've never seen anything like that, though, it looks like the first picture is French and the last one is American, so it's still a bit of a mystery to me. I don't think there is anything like that in this region.
I am going into the city on Thursday, so I could ask somebody then. I dont really see people at home, I'm a farmer, so I work in isolation on my own land.
Are you sure I cannot send a Building Society cheque? They are guaranteed, so there is no waiting or doubt about clearance.
Yours sincerely,

Dear Sir,
I have asked at my bank in the city about this western union, and the man there said he had no idea where I might find one either, but they have a bad reputation and he wouldn't recommend one. He said that there has recently been warnings in the media that the only people who insist you use it are fake companies, which, quite honestly, has put a doubt into my mind about yourselves.
If I don't hear from you again, I'll assume that you are fake. It was strange, you sending me photos of American and French places.

Dear client,

I have no fear because I know that wat I am doing is right. I am still not even afraid to give you anything to prove myself because I know I am an employee and I represent my company proving I am not using their image for fake business.

For a long time, we ought to have returned this parcel to where it came from but I just decided to give you some time. Today, I write to tell you that I have been working in this company since 17 years ago and today, I am the delivery director. There has never been any case of inefficiency against me and my retirement is fast approaching, so I will not have to do anything stupid that will make to lose my job at old age.

For your information, I have no fear for what is right and I must abide by the rules of my company, never to deviate from it. I will not allow the delivery without the payment because that is the law and I will not violate it.

Talking about photos does not mean anything to me because I just got logos and symbol of western union YELLOW AND BLACK signs to you. It does not not matter its origin, whether french or USA. All I wanted you to see it how the logo looks like. If you are not ready, I will not waste my time talking to you but to take the appropriate action.

I have attached my passport and that is all I can do for you. Note as well that I not forcing you to claim your parcel. It is a free will. Decide and let us know.

Bignell

You can take any action you wish to take against my company if you wish and let me be the target. but I am ok, because I know i am only doing job and I will not beg you to claim what belongs to you.

Be informed that sending my passport to you does not mean I am convincing you to pay but because I should make myself clear. You can still decide not to claim if you so wish, I am not losing anything because we have not rendered any service yet but was waiting for you.

I will only return it to where it came from and be proud for my good job.

Have a nice day and remain blessed.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
I'm not taking any action! I was just saying what the bank said.
I've never seen a western union place in my life, and I honestly don't know where to find one.
I have no problem paying you the money, it's just I don't know how to get it to you, if you don't take cheques. Can you receive a bank transfer? I'm offering everything I can, cheques, building society guaranteed cheques, bank transfer, I really don't know what else I can do.
From David Bingham-Grant Walters

Dear client,
since my last email, I have not heard from you and we still await your payment.

What have you decided? update us because we are waiting.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
Below is the last mail I sent to you, and you did not reply to it.
I intended to recontact you again this week, anyway, to check you had
received it, but up until now, I've been very busy with neutering and
haymaking and other work.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Dear Sir,
I'm not taking any action! I was just saying what the bank said.
I've never seen a western union place in my life, and I honestly don't
know where to find one.
I have no problem paying you the money, it's just I don't know how to
get it to you, if you don't take cheques. Can you receive a bank
transfer? I'm offering everything I can, cheques, building society
guaranteed cheques, bank transfer, I really don't know what else I can
do.

Dear client,

I have seen your message and I hereby provide you with the bank information.
Pay the fee to the below account today or morrow.
Bank Name Lloyds TSB.
A/C Holder: Iris Eddy

<Bank account number 1 reported to Alan>

Pay the amount and send the payment slip for confirmation.

Bignell

Dear client,

Below is the account information. Pay the money into it soonest and update me. Do send a copy of the payment slip for confirmation so that my secretay Iris can confirm your payment. I will be traveling tomorrow to Italy but will not be long. So she will do the rest when I am not on my desk this is why you have to as soon as possible.

Bank Name Lloyds TSB.
A/C Holder: Iris Eddy

Have a nice day

Bignell

Dear Sir,
Thank you for the payment information. I will attend to that on Monday, I'm afraid I cannot do it today or tomorrow as I am in the middle of early haymaking.
Yours sincerely,

Dear Client,

Thank you for your message. We await your update on Monday as mentioned by you.

Do send a scan copy of the Payment slip wen paid the fee for swift confirmation.

Bignell

Dear client,

Goode evening. I just to remind you tat tomorrow is Monday and we hope to hear from you regarding the payment fisrt thing in the morning.

I await your payment slip.

Have nice day.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
I regret to inform you that I have not been able to go to the bank today to make the necessary bank transfer. My wife is the driver (I don't have a driving licence), and, as she is also expecting a baby, it is impossible for her to go into the city in the heat of today. I'm sure you understand, after the BBC warnings about this. I imagine it is even worse in London. The Met Office states that this might continue all week, so I can't make any promises at the moment, but please be assured that we will make the trip as soon as possible. As much as my crops are flourishing in this weather, for comfort, what we really need is a good thunderstorm!
Yours sincerely,

Dear client,

I read your message yesterday and I am writing today to tell you that you have been given only 8 days extra to complete your claim by the Lottery office. This that if you are not able to do the needful early, I am sorry, you will lose the prize.

Have a nice day

Dear client,
Information has reached us that if you are not willing to claim your prize,
then you will have to sign the DISCLAIMER attached to this message so that
the prize can be cancelled.
If you do not want to make your claim, kindly sign this attached document
and return immediately.
Bignell

Dear Sir,
Re your letter, there is not much I can do about that. You know as well as I do that we are on Level 3 Alert, and my own life is more important than any amount of money, and I am not prepared to take any unneccessary risks, I am no small or young man.
Yours sincerely,

I am sorry about this.
Let me try and see what I can do about it.

I shall update you later.

Bignell

Life is so much more important than wealth.
I really thought your last message and I understood that life more important. I was able to assist you a little.

We will wait until you are able to proceed. I deposited 250 pounds and this has shown that you indicated effort but have not been able to complete the claim and this has given you the chance to gain your prize and it will not be cancelld anymore because an initial deposit has been made in your name.

That is just what I did on my own and no one knows it was done by me, I stated you sent the money in my name so, it was registered. You will pay te full 500 pound and I will remove my 250 and balance 250 to my account department.

Pay the money when you have the chance.

How is your wife doing and has the baby come?

Have a nice day.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
Thank you so much for your assistance in this matter. I hoped to go to the bank yesterday, but we had such a bad storm that I dare not even go outside to shut my goats into the barn, but had to leave them in the hands of God. Thankfully, they are all well, even the youngest.
However, I went to Norwich this morning, and I have made the bank transfer to Ms Eddy.
So, what happens now? I am nearly always available for deliveries, but it may be necessary for the courier to walk round into the yard and shout aloud, as both myself and my wife are most likely outdoors somewhere.
Thank you for your kind concern towards my wife. Our (first) baby is not due until next January, but that means she is still it that worrying risk-of-miscarriage stage. I think it worries me more than her, I might add! I'm the nervous father-to-be!
Thank you once again for your help.
Yours sincerely,

Dear client,

I am fine and I am glad you and your family are doing ok.

Sequel to your message, I will require a copy of the transfer slip because this is needed in the account deparment for records.

Scan to me the Copy of the deposit slip. Be fast so that we can confirm the payment, and proceed with the delivery without delay.

With regard to the delivery we will be on phone with you at all time to ensure that all is done perfectly.

Kindly verify your phone number again and send the copy of the trasfer slip today.

Bignell

Have trust in God and she is fine. I put God first in everything and he has never failed me. Tell her that God Loves her and she should be happy at all time.

Pray together and show her love at all time, ok.

Waiting for your mail soonest before eveining.

Bignell

Dear Brother,

I am sorry for this stress.
Yesterday, Iris was involved in a car accident and she is presently
in the hospital and in a bad situation.

I want to see the payment slip with which you transferred the money
yesterday so that we can proceed since she cannot confirm her account
now. Or, You can call back the money and look for western union office
in the same city and pay the money.

I will contact the western union to give me the directory of their
agents in the city where you paid the money yestarday. It is will be
better.

Respond immediately.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
I am terribly sorry to hear about poor Iris, that is awful. There do seem to have been a lot of accidents on the roads lately, I've seen it on the news. I hope she makes a good recovery.
I have to hand in the payment slip at the bank, so they can take away the information and input it on their computer. My only paperwork on this comes with my six-monthly bank statement.
I don't mind waiting until Iris has recovered from her accident and is able to access her account again. It's not as if I'm in hurry to obtain the money to live on or anything! I'm not sure whether I can recall the transaction anyway, as the money may be already in her bank account and gone out of mine.
Yours sincerely,

My dear brother,
Thank you for your mail. I was worried because I thought you will be angry about the delay. Thank you very much for understanding.

Have a nice day.

Bignell

Dear brother,

How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you and your wife is going good as well. I have not heard from you for 2 days. I am ok and I put our trust in God in everything I do.

I am working out a your delivery soonest and I need your active phone number. You gave me one earlier but I cannot find it anymore in my email box. Kindly provide me with it again because I need it for fast communication since you always write me once daily or once in 2 days.

You already have mine, yoy can as well give me calls because it is important.

I await your phone number and for accuracy, verify your address again inn this form:

House Name/Number: ...
Street Name :.................
City :.............................
State or Region :........
Postcode :...................
Mobile :.......................
Home phone: .............

I need this as soon as possible.

Have a nice day, sir.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
I didn't know you were expecting to hear from me. I made the transfer to the bank account provided, but then you wrote to me and said that it could not be accessed right now due to Ms Eddy being in hospital. I said that I was happy to wait until she had recovered and was able to operate the bank account again. You thanked me for this, and did not indicate that you required interim communications. I don't think I have any reason to telephone you at this time, I trust that you will notify me when my transfer has been verified, and then we can arrange a delivery date.
You already have my delivery address, I am concerned if you have made no record of it, could you tell me why no record would have been made?
I am newly married and my wife and I have not yet had phone lines connected to the farm. There is a delay due to the access being blocked with trees, including some with a Tree Protection Order (TPO). I don't have a mobile, of course, I'm too old for that sort of thing!
Please confirm to me that your record keeping is in order, and the approximate expected date of your receipt of my payment.
Yours sincerely,

Estimado Rosalina,

Llamé a su teléfono pero hoy no entendía mi idioma. Quiero saber si usted quiere pagar su cuota de entrega. Le he dado toda la información y la cantidad a pagar. Vist el de Western Union de transferencia de dinero y pagar sus honorarios.

Respuesta lo antes posible.

Bignell Charles

Dear Sir,
I am not Rosalina. Why are you writing to me in Spanish?
I have already sent the money by bank transfer.
Yours sincerely,

Dear sir,

How are you doing today and I hope all is well with you and your family.
Your parcel is ready for dispatch and you are hereby instructed to contact the below stated security company who are presently in charge of your winning parcel. Contact them as soon as possible because they about heading to your location for the delivery due to the high value of the consignment. They handle it all and process the fund to your bank account or whichever way you want it.

Below is the contact information of the company. Contact them today because they are waiting for you.

Glo Marc Securities
Name: Edmond Carl
Fax Number:44-87-0471-9607
Direct tel: 44-77-8302-9706
Email: [email protected]

Keep us updated at all time.

Bignell Charles

To Glo Marc Securities:

Dear Sirs,
I have been instructed to contact you.
I am a farmer and you will probably need to walk around into the rear yard and give a loud call in order to locate me - the dogs (friendly, but noisy) will bark, and I will know you are there.
I am, however, out on Thursday morning.
Please, if you need to contact me, do so by email as I am newly married and we have not managed to get the phone lines connected yet. I check my email every morning, and sometimes early evening as well.
Yours sincerely,

Dear client,

Good evning. I got your message. Sorry for the mix up. I wanted to inform you that you should get in contact with the Security company because your cash is with them and they are head your direction sonnest.

We have deposited it with them and they are now in cahrge.
Get in contact with them. I gave you their contact phone number and email yesterday.

Thank you.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
I wrote to the Security company two days ago, but have not yet had a response.
Yours sincerely,

Dear brother,

this is why I need your direct phone number but you are missunderstanding me. I knew earlier, by now I would have called them and informed them. But because I dont have your phone number, important messages are not easily passed to you or recived timely.
Do i have to be waiting to for only your message which comes once in two days. What if they are not able to locate your destinition or need very important information? Then we will send you email and wait for two days for you to reply?

I do not like that. I do not want to lose my job. My employers will see that as inefficiency on my side. Let me have a contact phone number which will enable me reach you at all time. Just immagine... you contacted the security company since 2 days ago and no response yet. If i had your number, I would have called you long ago to know all these.

Give your direct phone number. Yours. Not your wife's phone. It is you I am dealing with because you are the head of the family.

I await that soonest.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
I have already told you, I am newly married and we have not yet had the phone lines connected, due to the problem with the surrounding trees and TPOs. My wife and I live together, of course, so her phone number and my phone number will be identical when it is installed. I am NOT 'head of the family' - I'm surprised any British person would say such a thing!
There will be no difficulty in finding my property, Radley is a small village, there is one Station Lane, and my property is clearly marked.
Yours sincerely,

Dear brother,

I got the message. Once again give discription.

Thank you.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by 'once again give discription'.
Yours sincerely

Hello,

In the first message you sent, you gave this address.
The Chimneys
Station Lane
Radley
Norfolk

I want to know if you can add further detail to this or it is just exact address.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
I confirm that is the correct address. The farm name is clearly visable from the road.
I will be offline now, as I have a purchaser arriving to collect some goats in less than an hour, and I need to separate them from the rest of the herd and organise the paperwork.
Yours sincerely,

GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER
HEAD OFFICE
East Midlands, England, UK

REFERENCE Nº---MSW-L/200-26937

ATTENTION: David Bingham Grant Walters,

Good day to you. This is to inform you that we are in possession of a certified cheque which is to be couriered to you. The check is for 801,613.00.Euros. We received your validated mailing address which will enable us dispatch your parcel immediately.

Note that we also do not deliver to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your residence.It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Be informed that your check has been confirmed valid and true and delivery will be made once you have met the necessary below requirements.

We are a well established company offering courier and transport services 24 hour a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea. We have a substantial team of couriers available for motorcycle dispatch plus van driver couriers in all size vehicles from small vans up to 7.5 tone and international couriers for dispatch by road, sea or air.

Your Order number is GE536808C.

Description of parcel to be delivered:-

An original certificate of weight: -------------0.15kg
Bonded draft of weight: -------------0.17kg
Total weight of parcel: -------------0.32kg
Colour of Parcel: -------------White

Below are the mandatory administrative charges that you required to pay to enable us courier your certified bank check to you. You are allowed to choose one of our THREE[3] specified delivery arrangements.

STATUS OF DELIVERY [CHOOSE ONE & Effect Payments]

COURIER DELIVERY(SAME DAY DELIVERY)
Mailing..................................£205.00 Insurance................................£450.00
Vat (5%).................................£044.75
TOTAL................................£699.75

COURIER DELIVERY(3working days)
Mailing &n bsp;.......................£189.00
Insurance.............................£350.00
Vat(5%)...............................£038.95
TOTAL.................................£577.95

COURIER DELIVERY(7working days)
Mailing ;.............................£130.00
Insurance.............................£250.00
Vat (5%)..............................£019.00
TOTAL.................................£399.00

You are to make the payment through Western Union Money Transfer so as to speed up the process of delivery. As we do not accept credit cards on cases like this. You are to locate the nearest western union money transfer agent office and make the payment through the name of our accounts officer below:-

NAME :MISS. KATIE WILLIAMSON
ADDRESS: LONDON.
UNITED KINGDOM.

Opening hours: 8.30am-6.00pm Monday to Friday.8.30am-12.00 Noon Saturday.

You are to send a scanned copy of the transfer slip which includes the following information via email as they appear on The western union transfer slip.

1. Name and address of sender
2. Amount sent
3. Control number (MTCN)

You are to send a copy of the evidence of payment to your claims handling agent as well for confirmation. A receipt of the above payment will be issued to you from our office along with your check.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. It will take twenty-four hours to get your parcel delivered to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.

All orders not delivered within TWENTY ONE (21) working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address. We are glad to be of service to you.

MR. SLY JONES
GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER

PLEASE NOTE: DO CHOOSE ONE OF THE DELIVERIES (STATUS) THAT YOU WILL BE CONVENIENT AND AFFORDABLE FOR YOU.
=====================================
"GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER" is a registered and copyright trade marks of: - GLOBAL
EXPRESS COURIER INTERNATIONAL
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files, or contact GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER Worldwide Express.All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions .

Dear Sirs,
I have already paid £500 for delivery.
Yours sincerely,

To Bignell:

Dear Sir,
I have received a letter requesting payment for delivery, but I have already paid £500 for this.

Yours sincerely,

Dear Client,

That is rubish. We made arrangement to bring the consignment to you
directly and no ask you for any delivery fee because you already paid.

Write them now and tell them you did paid to us the fee they are
requesting. They should not be bringing that issue.

Also, hurry them.

Bignell.

Attn: David Bingham-Grant Walters,

We have used that to process your documents and now you will have to send the delivery charges for us to send out your winning check urgently.

Kind regards,

Alpha Simon.

To Bignell:

Dear Sir,
Sorry I could not get back to you yesterday, we had some electrical storms again.
In the latest letter I received, they are saying that they have used the delivery fee I paid to process some documents, and now I must pay a delivery fee again.
This is not right. I have paid for delivery. If there is a charge for any documents, it should be billed separately, and I should know what I am paying for.

Yours sincerely

Dear client,

It's done already. I blamed them for that because they ought to have informed you earlier. Please forgive and give them the maximum co-operation to enable them do their job perfectly because my aim is that everything works out fine for you.

I hope to hear from you soonest.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
I think that is very poor business practice, but, as you say, what is done is done, so I will arrange another delivery payment with Global Express.
Yours sincerely,

To Global Express:

Dear Sir,
I am not happy that my previous payment for delivery has been reallocated to something else with neither my knowledge nor my permission, this is very poor business practice and is in breach of trading laws.
However, on this occasion, I shall refrain from reporting it to the authorities, and, for the sake of good relations, pay once again for delivery.
I have a lot happening next week, including potato harvesting, car servicing, and my wife's antenatal class, so I think it is best if I go for the seven day delivery, of £399.
I am a farmer, living in a rural location, and have no idea where to find a Western union. I will therefore pay by bank transfer as I did previously: I still have all the account details. If I now leave quickly, I can do this today.
Yours sincerely,

Attn: David Bingham Grant Walters,

Sequel to your mail below this mail is the account details for the transfer of the fee for 7days delivery.

Kind regards,

Sly Jones.

HALIFAX BANK.
MRS CATHY KNIGHTS

<Bank account number 2 reported to Alan>

Dear Sir,
I'm afraid your mails came in after I had already turned off my laptop on Saturday.
I managed to catch the bank before it shut, however, and I paid the £399 delivery charge by transfer to the account I used for payment before, the Lloyds (Iris Eddy) one. I trust this is equally acceptable.
I look forward to hearing from you for confirmation of delivery date.
Yours sincerely,

Dear Client,

If you really want your prize, then you should learn to obey any instruction given to you and stop doing things your own way. This is the warning we have received. And with reference to the lottery officer, I hereby bring to warning to you.

Why must you pay into a wrong account and you think you will hold me responsible for loss of money? Never, that will never happen. You have never obeyed any instruction from the begining and you think this will lead you through? How many times will I tell you to do what is expected of you at the right time?

I have just received information from the new company that you paid into a wrong account. Look, Sir, our company will not be held responsible for any lose of money by you because know that the owner of the account I gave to you earlier is in the ospital and no body even knows if she will survive or not.

Be informed today that Mrs Iris will not be held responsible too because we never asked you to pay any money there the second time. First I paid for you, second, I refund with my moey too yet you keep doing what you wish. I am not happy about your actions ecause you are not even serious to start with.

How can I be doing dealing with someone and he is not willing to give out his phone number, does this show any form of seriousness? Can you tell me you do not receive calls in your farm or office? Do you think I am a kid, by the way? For your own good, and for the last time, go and buy a mobile phone and give the number for easy communication, for God's sake. And for your information, No pay is confirmed because you lost the money to a wrong account and they are even angry at me saying that you are not serious and they will not suffer themselves. If you know what is good for you, just do. I should not be begging you take what belongs to you.

I am a nice and simple person but if you do not appreciate that, then I will leave you alone and I have nothing to lose at all. We need your phone number immediately because you gave me a number earlier and I cannot locate it anymore. So, get a number now because we do n ot deal thata way, I was even trying to do my best for you but you are jus taking my help for granted.

We treat all our clients equally and the fact that you have a cheque of 801,613 Euro in our company does not mean you should be treated differently. No. I only helped you from my heart and now you want to cause problem for me in my company. How could you paid another company's fee into an account not given to you? Does that make any sense and did you consult me before doing that? Or you want to pay me back with evil after all my help?

Now you need to hear all sort of rubish talk around my ears. Now you want to make lose my job because I extended some favours to you at first and now you are rubbing me with ears and sorrow.

Call me now and also call the Comapny where your prize is now and note that you are almost losing your prize if you are not careful because you are not acting according to the rules ever given to you.

You even make me fee you are just playing with me. You always do things at wrong time, and even when you paid the fee at first, you refused sending the deposit slip, and blindly, I spent my hard earned money to settle that because my company will not want to hear that. Afererall, I gave you that account and you said you have paid the fee into the account, so whether good or bad, I must provide the money by any means. Now another issue. and you think I will be responsible for it. NOT AT ALL. If you do not know the pains, I have been facing because of you, today, I let you know because I anot happy.

Sort your things out and that is all. Reply now and talk to me. Talk to the other company too ecause there is noting I can do. Iren is at the point of death and we cannot force her to provide any money. Send the payment slip if you paid any money to Iris's account the second time. That is the best I can do. If I see the SLIP, I may as well help you out as usual because what I am doing for God to bless me and because human beings.

Have a nice day.

Bignell

PHONE NUMBER IS A MUST.
WE CANNOT DO WITHOUT IT OR YOU DO THE CALLING IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO CALL YOU.

BIGNELL

Dear Sir,
What on earth is all this about?
Global Express Couriers told me that they had RECEIVED the money that I sent to the secretary's account. They told me that they had USED that money to process the documents.
Therefore I KNEW that the secretary's account was now being accessed again.
I TOLD Global Express Couriers that I would pay into that account once more, and was then leaving to do it. I WAITED ten minutes to see whether they would respond to this, and they did not, and so I hurried to catch the bank.
If you have a problem with that, then you need to take it up with Global Express Couriers who (1) are indeed accessing Ms Eddy's account AND taking money out that I paid to it; and (2) who delayed in responding to my email.
And what on earth is this about telephones? I have already told you: I am very recently married. We wish to have telephones connected to our property and have had a BT engineer out to look at the problem. The problem is that the property has trees around it that are subject to a TPO. We cannot have cable out here. It is being dealt with, but I cannot make BT work any faster than they are prepared to do.
There is NO POINT having a mobile phone here, as there are NO MOBILE PHONE MASTS. Therefore, a mobile phone does not function. We need landlines.
I understand that city dwellers think that the entire country operates in the same way as a city, but you need to understand that I live IN A RURAL AREA and I am subject to the ways of rural life.
I am sure I can get you a copy of the transfer slip, but I cannot do that immediately. My pregnant wife is the driver, and I'm sure you have heard the recent Government/Royal College of Midwife's instructions to pregnant women regarding Swine Flue, issued at the weekend, that they should avoid travelling.
I have now paid TWICE for delivery. I expect to see some action soon.
Yours sincerely,

We are very soory to inform you that you have paid to the wrong account as we strongly advise you pay the fee to the account details we have send to you via email. As this will enable us give you a date for delivery of your check.

I hope this help.

Kind regards,

Sly Jones.

Dear Sir,
I'm sorry about that. I knew you had taken the previous money I sent out from that bank account, to pay for the documents that were needed, so I assumed it was an account that you had access to and generally used.
I will be unable to recall the transfer I have already made, so I'm really not sure what to do about that. Who do I need to approach about a refund?
Once I've got that money refunded to me, I shall be happy to make the payment to the other bank account you gave me (unfortunately, on Saturday, I had left by the time that email with it came in).
Thank you for your patience and assistance.
Yours sincerely,

We cannot get the money as we dont work in the same company,kindly try and contact who gave you the account details for refunds and please send the fee to the account details i gave to you and let us know for us to give you the delivery date.

Hope this help.

Kind regards,

Sly Jones.

Dear Sir,
Thank you, I'll do that.
Would you mind just telling me though, if International Couriers is a separate company, how did you end up before with the £500 I paid to their Ms Iris Eddy account, which you said you used for documents? It was because of this that I assumed you were sister companies, with access to payments shared between you.
Yours sincerely,

To Bignell:

Dear Sir,
I have had a letter from Global Express Couriers and they are telling me that although they could get the £500 I paid into Ms Eddy's account and use it for documents, they are unable to get the £399 I subsequently paid for their delivery, because it is your company who has possession of it now, and therefore, I should write to you for this money to be returned to me, so I can pay it again to the account that they have specified.
Thank you for your attention to this.
Yours sincerely

Call Mr Bignell on +447035989309 Re: Refund
Thanks for your message. This is to inform you that your message has
reached our office and soonest, we will attend to you. Always check
both inbox and junk folders of your mail box because our response may
enter any either inbox or junk.

Call +4470359 89309 for further advise.

Dear Sir,
I cannot call. I have already told you that we are waiting on BT and the council regarding the TPO. If there are any procedures before you can put a cheque in the post to me, then please explain by email.
I need to make the payment to Global Express.
Yours sincerely,

We are seperate body as they have to give us the legalisation documents of which they used the £500 to finalise that in the court,we expect you to send the delivery charges to the account details sent to you.

Kind regards,

Sly Jones.

Dear Sir,
It has all been very confusing but I believe that that is, in part, because Mr Bignell, whom I was dealing with, has some communication difficulties.
Nonetheless, we can move forwards now, and I will endeavour to pay the £399 in the corrected manner as soon as possible.
Yours sincerely,

Continued below

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?

Last edited by Branwen on Tue May 18, 2010 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear client,

I will advise you to stop disturbing me over this issue because I told you all these earlier. Could anyone just delibrately pay his hard earned money into a wrong account.

Who you expect to be blamed? Me? Did I ask you to pay to the account? Infact, I even wonder if you playing with me. There is no sign of seriousness in everything you are doing.

For proof, you must present all your payment slip with which you paid the said funds and that is not a guarantee because you do not even know the amount of prolems you have given me since I knew you. I had to stress myself everytime but you just do not value any of them and now, you are telling me to pay the money you paid into a wrong account. Did I or Mrs Iris ask you to pay the into the account ... or did the Global Express not give you their own payment information?

If you are serious with yourself, just stay away from me as from today because I can see you want to cause more problems for me and my family. Have I done anything wrong by helping you? Or dont you know the value of 500 pounds? I just lost that from my own pocket to clean you errors in the past. Am I fool? Do you think I do not know everything you are doing? Everyone knows Western union Money Transfer but you kept giving me stress about not knowing the meaning of the WESTERN UNION.

I finally gave you account and you want to put me into troubles. Listen, myfriend... I do not have time for you because you are not even serious with yourself. For the last time, necver bother me again because the owner of the account is presently at the point of death and no one knows if she will even survive, secondly, the Global Express never asked you to pay the fee into the account. That was your own foolish wisdom because you do not even trust yourself not to think of trusting me nor another person.

Never you bother me again!!! Face your problem by yourself because all the rendered are sorrow to me. If you are not able to find solution to problems, then let the problem remain. As for me, count me out.

When you are tired deceiving yourself, you tell me and I will return your parcel to the lottery office because it is almost expired. What and who do you think you are? Are you God? No evidence of payment was ever provided by you yet you disturb. You are just too lucky I do not have your phone number. I would have empty all these into your ears to let know how much you pains you have caused me.

Do not repeat that statement again because you did not pay any money to anyone. I am not a fool.

Bye because I do not want to waste a single time again talking to you because you are just a conny person and I have nothing more to do with you in my life. Lose your 801,613 Euro and nobody will ever hold me responsible for it because YOU DECIVED YOURSELF OVER IT.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
I am sorry that you are angry. Global Express did not tell me in time that they wanted me to pay to a different account. They said they had received the first £500 I sent.
I presumed you were different branches of the same company.
Still, I won't be bothering you again about the missing £399, it doesn't really matter, I can spare it.
I will communicate solely with Global Express now, and pay them the £399 again.
May God grant you peace.
Yours sincerely,

I have received your mail and we are not same branch. We handed your parcel to them because they are on your rout but we monitor their service too because they are accountatble to our company on this delivery.

Respond to them soonest and they will proceed with their service. We will get all the delivery update from them.

Have a nice day.

Bignell

We expect the payment confirmation mail from you as promised for us to give you a delivery date.

Kind regards,

Sly Jones

HALIFAX BANK.
MRS CATHY KNIGHTS

Dear Sir,
Thank you, I already have the bank information written out.
It is the Radley Festival from today until Sunday, so I can't make my way to the bank until Monday at the earliest, though it will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday, because I have campers for the Festival, and need to be on call for them.
But please rest assured that I will do it as soon as possible.
Yours sincerely,

Please make the payment to this below new account details as the other account is no more valid to receive the money because the account department want to audit the account net week.

Below is the new account details for the courier charges payment as promised next week:

The Royal Bank of Scotland.
Name: Charles Brewster.

<Bank account number 3 reported to Alan>

I will expect the confirmation mail as soon as you make the payment to this new account details for us to give delivery date.

Thanks for your patronage and we hope to serve you better.

Kind regards,

Sly Jones.

Dear Sir,
I wanted to let you know that I have received your mail about the change of bank account, and that I will attend to this in the coming week.
Yours sincerely,

Dear Client,

We await your update. How far have you gone with the Global Exoress? Update needed soonest.

Have nice day.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
I am hoping to go to the bank tomorrow to make the payment to Global Express. I am waiting right now for contact from a market trader who wishes to place an order from me, but once I have an appointment with him, I will know for definite which day I am going to the bank.
Yours sincerely,

Have you asked them where to direct your payment?

Dear Sir,
Yes, Global Express have instructed me to make payment to a Royal Bank of Scotland account.
My potential buyer has an appointment with me today, so I intend to travel tomorrow, and make the payment then. I am going to write and let them know.
Yours sincerely,

To Global Express:

Dear Sir,
This is to let you know that I am going to make the payment (to The Royal Bank of Scotland account) tomorrow. I had hoped to go today, but I have an appointment with a potential buyer of produce, and my church home group later, so I will go tomorrow.
I will let you know when payment has been made.
Yours sincerely,

We expect to read from you tomorrow as promised with details of payment.

Thanks,

Sly Jones.

Dear Sir,
I have made the payment to the bank account specified.
These are the details you may need to know:
Bank: The Ecology Bank plc, Norwich
Account No: 652**720
Yours sincerely,

Dear client,

Have you settled with Global Express? Ensure to present to them your deposit slip. Keep us informed in everything you do.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
Yes, it has been paid.
I don't have a deposit slip, it will be on my next bank statement.
Yours sincerely,

Has the Global Express officer told you they confirmed your payment? You have update me as soon as possible because you have to make sure they received the payment.

Reply soonest.

Bignell

Dear Sir,
The money won't go through in one day! It normally takes two days, though I'm not sure whether it would have been put through yesterday evening, or whether this morning is more likely.
I would expect Global Express to get back to me with a delivery date as soon as the transfer has gone through.
Yours sincerely,

OK. I will expect update soonest from you.
Bignell

We wish to inform you that we have not receive the payment and that is why we have not giving the delivery date,can you please check with your bank and let us know when to expect the money to be in our account.

Thanks,

Sly Jones.

Dear Sir,
I would have expected the money to have been through by today. If it is not there by the end of today, then please let me know, and I will contact my bank and make enquiries.
Yours sincerely,

The money did not show in the account today so please check with your bank and get back to us.

Thanks,

Sly Jones.

Dear Sir,
It should have gone through by now, that's not right at all that it hasn't.
I will go into my bank tomorrow and see what is happening.
I don't feel very happy about this.
Yours sincerely,

Dear Sir,
Is there any news on the bank transfer? I was unable to get to my bank yesterday, as I discovered that there is a two-day rail strike on this region's trains. It says on the BBC News site that this is also going to affect services on Saturday morning too, so it looks as if I won't be able to travel into Norwich until Monday to find out what is going on.
Please let me know, however, if the matter is now resolved.
Yours sincerely,

We have not receive the payment in the the account as we advise you check you will bank on Monday.

Kind regards,

Sly Jones.

Dear Sir,
I have been to the bank today and they are telling me that the money I sent has been 'stopped by the receiving bank' and can't go through to it, so it has been returned to my own account.
This is getting silly. So far-
1. A cheque, even a certified cheque issued by a Building Society, is refused.
2. My first payment for delivery (£500) instead goes, without my consent, to pay for some documents.
3. My second payment for delivery (£399) is never returned to me.
4. And now, my third payment for delivery (£399) does not go through.
This is not making sense. Would you please explain to me exactly what the problem is with the receiving bank (Royal Bank of Scotland, Charles Brewster’s account) and why it is refusing to accept my payment. Or just give me a working and active bank account to send to, if this is not a suitable account.
I just seem to be running around and running around after this.
I would like to see more efficiency.
Yours sincerely,

Attn; David Bingham-Grant Walters,

We are very sorry for the trouble as the account cannot accept check,we kindly advise you pay the fee to below account as this will accept check and cash or online transfer from your account.

HALFAX BANK
Benificiary---Mr J.Forster.

<Bank account number 4 reported to Alan>

We expect the confirmation of funds transfer for us to give you date for delivery.

Kind regards,

Sly Jones.

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your mail. May I send a cheque made out to Mr J. Forster, then? That would be a lot easier for me, as I'm finding it difficult to get to my bank in Norwich at the moment.
But if you can give me the address to post a cheque to, then I can get it in the post for collection tomorrow.

Yours sincerely,

We advise you deposit the check in any halifax bank close to you or transfer the funds online if you have online account with your bank since going to your bank is difficult at the moment.Can you please send me your telephone number as well.

Kind regards,

Sly Jones.

Dear Sir,
No, I don't bank online. And it would be further to any Halifax bank than to my own bank.
If you will give the address, I will put a cheque in the post.
I don't have a telephone number to give you as I am recently married and we are still waiting for the council to communicate about a TPO problem which is preventing BT from running the line.
Yours sincerely,

In that case you will have to go to your bank and deposit the money to the account details i sent to you because you cannot post check to halifax bank,you can only visit any branch around you and deposit the check to the account details.

I hope this help.

Kind regards,

Sly Jones.

Dear Sir,
I can certainly do that when I have time Alternatively, I can send the cheque to your company address. Not to the Halifax! To yourselves, and then you pay it in in the normal way.
Yours sincerely,

For security reasons we wont accept you to send check to our company address you can do the transfer or pay in the check in any Halifax bank close to you when you have time like you said and we will also give you delivery date as soon as we confirm the payment.

I hope this help.

Kind regards,

Alpha Simon.

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your mail.
I have two farming volunteers arriving at the beginning of next week. I don't know what level of experience they have, but I get the impression that they are quite knowledgeable, and that will free me up to go to the city and make the transfer.
I will let you know when this has gone ahead.
Yours sincerely,

Sequel to your mail we will be expecting your mail as soon as you have been able to pay the courier charges to the Halifax account for us to confirm delivery date.

Kind regards,

Sly Jones.

Dear Sir,
Certainly I will do that. I have been busy with straw baling today, but tomorrow I have my volunteers coming, so should be able to get away later in the week.
Yours sincerely,

Dear Sir,
This is to let you know that I intend travelling to Norwich tomorrow, to make the payment for the courier charges.
Yours sincerely,

Sequel to your mail we wait to hear from you as soon as you make the payment tomorrow for us to give you delivery date.

Kind regards,

Sly Jones.

Dear Sir,
I went to my bank yesterday to make the payment, and I was fortunate enough to be attended to by a senior employee who entered the transfer while I waited. But it just brought up errors on the system. Are the details you gave me correct? Particularly the account number?
What I've got is-
Halifax,
Name, J. Forster
Account number, *******
Yours sincerely,

The account details you have are correct.

Kind regards,

Sly Jones.

Dear Sir,
Well, I suppose the only thing I can do then is go back and try it again, maybe there was something wrong with the computer system that day.
I'll wait while they do it again, though, to make sure it has gone through, then I will know for sure.
Yours sincerely,

OK

Dear Sir,
Just to let you know that I intended returning to the bank today to try and make the payment again, but I have had notification that someone from the Tree Preservation Department is coming today (no time given, of course! typical council) to look at the tree with the TPO that I need cut down to permit the telephone line to be connected to my house.
I've been waiting for this since June, so I'm not going to miss the appointment. It is pouring with rain, also, so I'm not prepared to leave it with my wife to attend to.
I have my market buyers coming tomorrow, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait until after the Bank Holiday to go to the bank now. I'm sorry for the delay. I could still get a cheque in the post, however, if you would give me an address, if it was sent by Guaranteed Next Day Delivery, you could have it by tomorrow.
Yours sincerely,

Dear Sir,
I trust you have had a good Bank Holiday Weekend and that it stayed dry for you.
Thankfully, the weather here was fine, and our church home group was able to hold its charity Book and Toy Sale on Saturday, and the Bank Holiday Barbeque yesterday.
Today we have heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast, but I'm hoping it will hold off until after I have been to Norwich and to the bank to make the payment. I'm intending to go immediately after breakfast, weather permitting.
I will let you know after the payment has been made.
Yours sincerely,

OK sir,

Dear Sir,
I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier, the weather has been appalling and I was unable to get an internet connection yesterday.
Anyway, I went back to the bank, but there was still the same trouble in making the transfer. The system returned errors.
Apparently the Sort code is for the Nat West Bank.
But you said it was the Halifax bank, and that's what I filled in on the form.
I don't know much about banks, really, is the Halifax part of the Nat West Bank?
The computer system certainly won't accept the Halifax entered as the bank, along with that Sort code.
The bank clerk said it would be better if you gave me the Swift code and the bank branch address, and then it should go through, She says its better to use those as there is not the room for error.
So if you can just supply the address and Swift code, I'll go back and the system should be fine with that.
Yours sincerely,

Dear Sir,
I haven't heard from you since I sent the mail below, so I'm sending it again in case you didn't get it, maybe due to the trouble with Gmail last week.
Please get back to me soon.
Yours sincerely, David Bingham-Grant Walters

But he didn’t get back…..

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Very tidy work.
A classic straight bait is always a joy to read.

It´s inspired me to create a goat herding character in a God-forsaken village in Castile.
After the Formula 1, of course.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Four little pigs Smile well done there, great work.

paddyj
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

subtle but beautiful! Paddy

- Mr.Amos, I must commend on your efforts. Let me know when Paddy is satisfied...
- I think the payment is a Western Union Moneygram. Does that help?
-You are stressing me too much, I must confess to you. Dr T@o (6 1/2 months)
-I'm really speechless about what your Sister did to you Babs
-we were able to give out 7 goats to the orphan's parents
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic