SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New scammer Tiffany Jane [email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scammerslammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well hello guys! It's been a while.This is a new one.I have no idea where it got my email address,but it wasted NO time asking for money,and lots of it! This is the second email,the first one I got yesterday.

Rolling Eyes Hi Honey love you (Urgent)Wednesday, January 20, 2010 6:17 PM
From: "Tiffany Jane" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Tom"
Hi Honey,
As soon as i finished my contract in uk i will be coming over to the state,i love everything you stated in your mail as regard the area you are staying in alaska,i am very sure is going to be a beautiful and nice place to stay.Honey like i said before that i cant wait to come over and meet you but there is nothing i can do now until i finish my contracr here.

I just got to London about 3 weeks ago and on planing to get back to the Delaware as soon as possible to complete my dream and career..It has really been a dream come true for me to become a real fashion designer and i have commited all my time and all i have into this career and i hope it leads to a very great future of mine,with time we will get to know each others feelings,motives and intensions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other.

Honey,i am still going thru hell as regard my sisters health,i got a report from the doctor that she will undergo an operation of appendcitis which will cost me 4,000 GBP a lot of money now.I have only 1,000 GBP, am not stable yet financially here and i need to save my sister because i dont want to loose her.Honey,all i want from you is your help and i will appreciate if you can assist me with 3,000 GBP which is equivalent to $4,888.85.

I will be waiting for your quick response honey.
Tiffany Jane

The last one talked to me for weeks on yahoo instant messenger before she finally asked for money.This one Sent 1 email and wanted to add me to her yahoo IM friends list.Check out the spelling! She said she was german but was raised here in the united states! Yeah right!This one is not as smart and convincing as the last one.

I think i'll write back and tell her her sister should not have fallen ill in the UK and that she's going to die! Twisted Evil

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be confused since the UK has socialized medicine and health care costs nothing...it's kinda educating them but I think in a minor way...

Then maybe dangle a smaller amount to help with the added burden of living expenses since she's having to travel all that way, eat out since she's not at home, etc...

I had one who used the appendix line too - self de education -- some how they think an appendix can wait for surgery for a week or more..,I got concerned and asked detailed questions like "how large of a cut is it" (just a little hole), where was the pain (on his side, not under the ribs, wrong side too), how did the dr. know it was an appenidx...I went to wikipedia and devised questions that he should know if he just had that surgery...and he recovered really fast...said he "didn't want to talk about it" frequently Laughing

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it is a confusing thing, if her sister is supposed to be in the UK, (we all know there is NO sick sister, she's NOT in the UK ) Perhaps soon she will be in a "comma" then you can have them take out her "index", but that might trigger her period!!! Tell her you want to send flowers to the sister , in her hospital room!! You HAVE to make DIRECT payment to the hospital so that you can get tax benefits, You are going to take up a fund for her, could we have a pic of her in her hosp. bed so we can make some posters, I'm SURE we can collect lots o $$$$ for her cause!! You wanna help SO much!! & you have friends who can afford to DONATE!!!
I really hate these scammers!! What kind of "contract" is she doing?? she's a fashion designer?? what kinda sewing machine does she use? what does she design, maybe we could get some of her drawings?? Where did she go to art school??
scammerslammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I didn't get back to her as fast as she would have liked. So she sent the following email. I have copied the full header with it.Can anyone tell where this originated from?

Flag this messageHi sweetheartThursday, January 21, 2010 6:15 PM
From Tiffany Jane Thu Jan 21 23:15:31 2010
X-Apparently-To: via 66.196.97.109;
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:15:40 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YMailISG:
JtpectgWLDtdbzkcber.oSQHZR0NVyPa4O8yPwWD51MwDFwjSR0hAs0LD
Authentication-Results: mta1104.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n21.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (68.142.206.160)
by mta1104.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:15:40 -0800
Received: from [209.191.108.97] by n21.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2010 23:15:32 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t4.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2010 23:15:31 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.221] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2010 23:15:31 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp131.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2010 23:15:31 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 22404 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Jan 2010 23:15:31 -0000
DKIM-Signature: <cut>
DomainKey-Signature: <cut>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: <cut>
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:15:31 -0800 (PST)
From: Tiffany Jane <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
Subject: Hi sweetheart
To: Tom
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-176456873-1264115731=:20527"
Content-Length: 4692

Compact Headers
Hi Honey,
Why did you keep quiet as regards my sisters health?Did you read my previous email very well?I was wondering what happened as you know right now that i need your help.You such a wonderful man and i know that as i read your profile and your previous note.
Honey make sure you reply me as you know that my sister is in a crucial stage.

snipped long text string -JC

Last edited by scammerslammer on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater romance scammerslammer.

IP = 82.128.80.28 = Nigeria

Noted in header - by n21.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP

Quote:
IN SOME CASES Yahoo use a special protocol "NNFMP" to denote sender MAY be in a list of known scammers, or is using special software to hide their own IP address and details.

Note - it does not necessarily follow that if this protocol is not in a header - it should be assumed that the mail is NOT from a scammer.

Also if you snip some coding from the header it will stop page blow out.

Edit and delete - "long strings" - for example.

Quote:
oSQHZR0NVyPa4O8yPwWD51MwDFwjSR0hAs0LD4GQ

Another suggestion is to edit out your baiting mail address.

Please read this sticky here - we much prefer our members to bait safely.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125681

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
scammerslammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the email i just sent to "Tiffany Jane". This is a hoot! I can't wait to see her response! Twisted Evil

To: "Tiffany Jane" <[email protected]>

No Sweetheart I did not forget you! I have been working very hard to get you the funding that you need for Sharon and her medical treatments. I work for Alaska Petroleum,a very wealthy oil company based here in Alaska.I sent out an inter office email to everyone in the company asking for donations, well,the response has been overwhelming.The CEO contacted me himself and offered the full amount of your sisters medical expenses! There are over 1400 very generous people in this building. So far I have collected $18,575.00 USD for you to use as you need for expenses for you and your sister while you are in the UK,and donations are still coming in! And I have a HUGE surprise for you! The human relations department is going to fly you here to collect the donations in person!

First,
All I need from you is your sisters Full name and the name of the hospital she is in in London,that's all. All her bills will be paid immediately! The company gets a tax credit for charitable contributions,and your sister gets the medical care she needs! Everybody wins!
Second,
I need your Full Name for the airline ticket.You leave tomorrow morning from London International Airport,and go back home on Monday,but you will arrive back in London on Tuesday,because you cross the international Dateline.I will only get to spend 1 day with you so we'll have to make the most of it.I would imagine that the donations will reach over $20,000 USD by the end of the day today.Since you can only travel with less than $10,000 on an international flight,I will stop you at my bank and you can transfer some of the cash to any bank account of your choice.
I can't wait to see you! I'll bet you never expected all this did you? You can thank me in person tomorrow night when I pick you up at the airport!

Don't forget to take your passport to the airport! And don't be late!

Your itinerary is as follows.

Your Trip - 1 Adult
Modify Flight
Flight - 1 round trip ticket

Sat, Jan 23 Depart:
Arrive 9:55am
11:47pm London, (LHR) to
Fairbanks, AK (FAI)
Northwest Airlines - 2 Stop
Flight 781 / Flight 2483 / Flight 7512
Operated by Alaska Airlines
Mon, Jan 25 Depart:
Arrive 7:00am
9:00am next day Fairbanks, AK (FAI) to
London, (LHR)
Delta Air Lines - 2 Stop
Flight 9062 / Flight 4135 / Flight 9641
Operated by KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Now there is no company called Alaskan petroleum , I don't live in Alaska,I live in Detroit! I'll tell her I know who and what she is when I get the next email!I know she's going to insist I send the money by western union-too bad! Then I guess she can't have any of it and her sister is going to die! HAHAHAHA!!! Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'll tell her I know who and what she is when I get the next email

Might be a good idea Not to do that as it could educate "her" anyway it is more fun to string them along ....... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vampiremerchant wrote:
Quote:
I'll tell her I know who and what she is when I get the next email

Might be a good idea Not to do that as it could educate "her" anyway it is more fun to string them along ....... Laughing

Exactly as Vampire stated, the idea to make them work and waste their time in hopes that you are preventing someone else from being scammed.

The pure joy of reading their emails as they come up excuse after excuse of why she can't make the plane reservations or tell you the hospital that her sister is in... ect. You get the idea.

So please just string her along for weeks or months and keep us posted, we all enjoy reading about others successful baiting.

Best of luck to you,

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would somebody please explain the blow out thingee about headers to the OP Please. My screen is not that wide.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
scammerslammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hit that nail on the head! All you people keep telling me to string this one along for a while longer,but I'm not sure I can.It was only the second email "it" asked me for $5000 USD!. The next day was impatient and too the point,where's the money! After sending "it" the email yeasterday telling her I had collected a butt load of cash,boy is "it"happy! But naturally she couldn't leave her sick sister for even a short time to take care of the financial end of all the expenses.This was the email I recieved today. Rolling Eyes

Thank God and Thank you that we met Saturday, January 23, 2010 5:17 PMFrom: "Tiffany Jane" <[email protected]>
Honey,
I just received your email and am so happy after reading it.I was unable to check my email yesterday because i was busy looking for money.I will not be able to come to Alaska because the doctor asked me to stay with her till she is okay.All donations will be sent to me and i will make the payment immediately.The donations will be sent to me via Western Union Money Transfer.
I want you to Thank your CEO and other 1400 generous people and those you don't mentioned.I am so sorry because of the doctors request but am sure after this operation i will be able to make it to Alaska.Here is my details where you will send the money to in $5,000 unit to complete the who;e donations through Western Union.

Name: Tiffany Jane Smith
Address:30 Leicester Square
London,WC2H 7LA
United Kingdom

I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me.

I will be looking forward for your mail today,so i will be able to know what to do next.All i can think of now is Thank God and Thank you that we met.I am really happy and i appreciate all what you have done for me and my family.
Love always, Tiffany Jane

Me: WHAT? What dreams? I got 1 email,replied and said hello.the next day "it asked for 5K! Now what? The last one I had on the hook didn't ask me for anything,and we chatted through Y IM for hours a day for weeks! That one was very smart to a point.His use of the english language was perfect,and so was his spelling.I scoured the internet looking for something on him or the name he was using,or even the email,NOTHING! He sent me pictures that were traceable through tineye.That's how I finally caught him,or it. This one isn't even a fraction as smart as the last one.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
All you people keep telling me to string this one along for a while longer,but I'm not sure I can

Sure you can for example local WU office burned down,........your close relative ( mum dad brother sister aunt etc), has passed away
and you have to take care of the arrangements.
You yourself have been taken ill which will mean going into hospital for a couple of days (appendicitis ?)
apologise and say that you will do as "he " asks once you have your personal business sorted out !!!! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Hannah236
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Headers originated from Accra,Ghana....I have the same headers from an email received from a certain Caesar Mills ([email protected]).'Met him through an internet dating site Mate1.I'm positive that he's not the same person on the photos (Profile name Caesar555).He claims he's an engineer residing in LA,CA.Last Thursday he was in Ghana for a mining contract and attempted to ask for funds to be sent through Western Union as his bank couldn't access his funds and credit card can't be accessed by the hotel.He wanted me to send money and promised to pay me back in three days.Check out his photo on the site.Please be careful.I've seen another person on a different romance scam site who also made contact through Mate1 and claims to reside in NY.Nothing happened there.I only saw the photo.The same photo is being used on a different profile.He's now in the financial sector and lives elsewhere.The scammer may be male or female.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Hannah

Welcome to the baiting section of 419Eater

The fact that your scammer shares an IP with the scammer posted here doesn't necessarily mean that it is the same scammer, it does show that in all likelyhood, the scammer in both cases used the same internet cafe.

Would you mind posting some of the early emails and the header from this scammer, it may help another potential victim of this scammer but it will also give us a better start so this scammer can be baited.

If you are here as a victim / near victim of this scam you may be better off visiting our sister site www.scamwarners.com and in particular this thread http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607

Or if you would like to begin baiting, there is a sticky in my signature line for romance baiting.

Either way, good luck to you

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Wed May 12, 2010 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Kokk Rokk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's one of my favorites to bait, I've baited her four different times Laughing

Be rude and make her send some id, or a phone number. Laughing

After the last time I baited her and it went awry (s)he had the nerve to call me Fagbone Rolling Eyes

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
After the last time I baited her and it went awry (s)he had the nerve to call me Fagbone
Shocked

How do you live with yourself after such abuse Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Kokk Rokk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it took me awhile to get over it, but after minutes of therapy I got over it Laughing

In fact I posted her "passport" in the passport/id thread. Its arguably the worst I've ever seen

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Scammerslammer,
Interesting story.
Quote:
I'll tell her I know who and what she is when I get the next email!I know she's going to insist I send the money by western union-too bad!

May I add my 2 bob's worth. and which I welcome any critisism from the masters.

I agree it is best to string the scum along. Perhaps to mention that the money can not be sent because the "donation" is to be handed over in person with all donors present."

What do the masters think?

Thankyou in anticipation

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because the money was collected during company time and must follow company policies, of course it has to be sent via bank account for charitable tax write-off purposes. WU is out of the question. may get you a piggy or two and keeps them busy trying to find a way to get all that money. Twisted Evil

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic