SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad-onardo DaVinci ***SAFARI/ARRESTED/HOSPITALISED/STRANDED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 41 of his safari

Well the good Reverend Jxmes Dxxald will heal that wounded heart

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Overland
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been reading and enjoying this bait, (long time lurker of the site, only actually joined the other day).

But...

A few things bug me..

You rang the police station, a woman answered, who upon recognising the socttis drawl of father thingy immediatly passed you over to your boy. That seemed sort of odd. (ok maybe it's a small faciltiy with one holding cell but he did get the phone rather quickly). Or maybe just me getting mixed up.

Also while the lad was in goal, where and what has happened to the "heavily pregnant" screaming ladette, she seemed to disappear from the scene rather quickly?

The "taxi" driver, I assume this is just a guy/friend/assoicate with a car not a real taxi, what are the chances that he's using the same one again?

I noticed a few times during the phone calls a Blackberry going off (only because I'm not at work cause of the flu, and I thought it was mine, in that "Oh crap what now" way), yours or theirs?

Just lil things that niggled.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Who could answer you best "Overland" but I cant resist having my say when someone is doubting my work.

Firstly.. Welcome to 419Eater.

When he got arrested, Wellington was expecting a call from Rev Who and when the woman answered the phone in the police station they knew it would have been for him. I am unfamiliar with anything other than Australian police stations so I dont know the setup of Nigerian ones so Rev Who may be able to make it clearer.

The ladette who was with him, didn't just disappear. We have a few phone calls that Rev Who feels for his own reasons, don't need to be posted here (our baiting mates have heard most of them) and if lad huggers heard them they would be carrying on about it. I personally think the calls are great but out of respect for my friend and co-baiter I would never push him to post anything he didn't want to. Even though it may seem that she disappeared, she was still with him and the last thing we heard about her was just before he went to hospital

The "taxi" driver, from what I know, was a hired driver that they got to take them to Akure to meet Reverend Jxxxs Dxxald. They went back to Lagos with this driver after the failed meeting and the driver fought Wellington
If you did read the emails from that section of the bait and listen to all the calls, then you will remember that the driver made them stay at the motor park in his car because they couldnt pay him. On the second trip to Akure to meet with the Reverend, the driver just took them to the police station where he was arrested till he got his payment.

That Blackberry, I can assure you is Rev Who's because the damn thing goes off all the time when we voice chat on YM

Thanks for the concern of the genuineness of parts of our bait, there have been a few baits that I personally think are made up and never asked for explaination through fear of being branded a troll so you have my respect straight away.
Rest assured, all calls and IP addresses are shown for any movement my lads do on all of my baits.

I have answered your questions the best I can, Rev Who will be able to make things a bit clearer I hope.

Happy Baitin'

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^A very diplomatic response Mr. B. I'd like to treat you to a delicious meal of fresh fish and heritage pottage, when you have the time of course.

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
Overland
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers, thanks for that, cleared up a few blanks for me, I think I only listened to the Rev Who's calls, as they didn't require d/ling. the only major one for me was the jail.

I'm assuming that screaming ladette and driver abandoned him in Lagos after the airport and hospitalisation disater.

Shame your church couldn't get one of your members to put him up in Lagos for a few weeks, with the right incentives, you could have got him to try to convert the poor lad.

Strange, I wouldn't think it would be trollish to ask geniune concerns, sorry have I crossed some hidden line of death by asking?
luckey

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Overland wrote:
Strange, I wouldn't think it would be trollish to ask genuine concerns, sorry have I crossed some hidden line of death by asking?

Hi Overland, your question was fine. Thanks for putting it respectfully, and thanks to Mr. Biggs for not taking it personally and flying off the handle.

I would hope that fake baits, or exaggerated elements of baits, are very rare here. With this many people participating, I suppose it is inevitable that someone will come along and put that much effort into puffing up their ego in front of a bunch of total strangers, but I have a feeling someone with such deep character flaws would expose themselves sooner or later. Far more common here is the opposite condition. There are people here who do great work and rarely post about it.

I've read some really incredible stuff here, like Nurse Nasty's recent superhero bait. You can't make that stuff up. Laughing

Edit to add link and fix typos.

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What ever happened to that Mr. Burns look-alike Smith?

I miss his sinister face, so I went back to look at his original pics.
What an evil looking bastard.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Hahahaha... Love the Mr Burns look-alike mention.

Smith is still around and currently lubing himself up for a right rogering in his own separate bait we have him on

He is also due for another airport meeting at the end of the month

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote to Wellington:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

What is going on? Tell me why you are still in Nigeria and not back in Ghana.

Where are you staying while you are in Nigeria and tell me what happened to the Pastor's wife that you were travelling with?

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

He replied with:

Quote:
Dear My most Rev;

I have high regards to you but most times you do abouse it. I told you am staying in a church in Nigeria and the pastors wife has gone back to Ghana with the assistance of the husdand as she had a lot of problems here in Nigeria. So why cant you send my money to me every day you tell me one story or the other please i need to have my money .I have contacts for other materials in Nigeria but you seem not a serous ;person for real i tell you the facts. However call me to arrange for my payment i know my painting cant get damaged i use high grade materials for my paintings as such can not get damaged just like that.

regards

WELLINGTON

I am gonna tell him that I got contacted by an anonymous source telling me that he is a scammer and that he is getting nothing from me... See what reaction that gets.

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been reading through the complete story. Love it!
Nicely done. Can't wait to see how it continues to develop.

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Biggs wrote:
- Caused a ruckus at the airport with security and immigration and tried to board the plane "that we were on"

Excellent bait, and the above line in particular is most amusing! Very Happy
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 47

Now Wellington is pretty much stuck in Lagos and useless to us so here comes the email where I am gonna out him as a scammer and tell him he will get nothing from me:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

I have received a message from a person who wishes to remain anonymous, giving me strong information that you are in fact an internet scammer.
They told me that you send emails to innocent people trying to sell them gold which doesn't exist and also have another angle where you pretend to be a cancer victim and try to fraudulantly get money from the people who are stupid enough to fall for your scam.

The world works in mysterious ways. As a scammer you would have taken your victim on a wild goose chase and made them jump through all sorts of hoops to get their "gold" or "funds" you had to offer. They would have been left penniless and broken-hearted because of your scam.
Now it is you who has, in a way, jumped through all sorts of hoops to get your funds and have been left penniless and broken hearted. It is ironic isn't it?

Now, our church does not give money to scammers and because of the evidence I was given that you are involved in online fraud, we will not be sending you any money. Perhaps you could sell some of the gold that you try to get foreigners to buy from you, but alas, that gold doesn't really exist.

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

He replied:

Quote:
Dear my most High;

Please it will be my uptomost joy if you could give to me one prove that am a scammer.Who i have tried to scam or who i have scam. All this are no reason for you to scam me either.How ever my God is a God of justice and will justify his name in all this lies you are puting on me its not fair please do send my money to me i have not scammed any one

He wants proof, I will give him just that:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

Here is 2 of your scam letters that the person who contacted me extracted from your email address [email protected] (which is the email address that you originally contacted me with). The first example is your gold scam letter and the second is where you claim to be a cancer victim

Quote:
Attn;

Our mine,s name Goldmine Investment Company Limited

Ready quantity is 800 kilos of AU 22K GOLD DUST.

The price is USD $22,000 per kilo .

Payment terms Bank Granttee.

Should you need any more information about us please oblige us with such.While we anticipate to receive the letter of Intent.

My family wishes to have a long lasting trade with you.

Your faithfully,

Wellington Johnson Nana

Quote:
Dear;

Thank you for your mail.Please like i told you am very sick and would love to have treatment with your hospital.Let me know the modalities so i can come over for treatment.

Am mr Wellington Nana a senior Government official i have been diagonalized as having Prostate cancer please advice more detail to enable me come for treatments.

Hoping to read your mail.My mobile telephone number is 234 8XXXXXXXX

best Regards

Wellington Nana

Call me on +614******** and we can discuss this further

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

He didn't call me, just sent this:

Quote:
Now listen my friend;

This time is not for you to justify me only God that owns this world can justify both us now
.I did a painting for you, sent it, and you have received the painting only for you to send my money since the past two months now you are telling me stories on stories.

I am not interested in all of this your facts now lets see the power of the Pentecost if God is the owner of this world that you will have peace without sending my money as i collected the money i used in sending you the painting from a pastor and till now i have not repaid him and you are telling me all this cook and dull stories .

You are not to justify me now my matter with is is brought to the court of the most high God for him to justify both of us.

There will never be peace for your life till you send my money that is all i have to tell you.You will never have peace of mind till you send my money to me that's all try the power of God and see.

Detail to receive my money i will send to you the moment you are ready to send my money to me else no peace for you and your entire family.

WELLINGTON

BOO-Fucking-HOO Wellington... Your limp wristed curses do not frighten me, thought I would reply with one of my favourite movie quotes:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

Your silly curse threats do nothing to frighten me and this reminds me of a passage from the Bible:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Now I'm thinking, it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And the journey you have been on, is the shepherd protecting the victims of your scams in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that isn't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin'. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

Just thought I would throw that in because I got nothing to lose with this bait and it's not like he is gonna drop us any time soon

Twisted Evil

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as you don't out yourself as a baiter and educate the lad, a burn every once in awhile is fun, especially when you beat him over the head with the irony of his situation.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No mention of being baiter, just gonna ride the "anonymous source" angle.

Those scripts were ones he sent another baiter I know anyway

I just want him to break and tell me himself that he is a scammer, plus, he is so useless at the moment. It might get his ass into gear to go home where he will be more fun

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His responses are classic Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad you can't get him even further from home. Being stranded somewhere with no way of getting home has got to be hilarious, for us. Twisted Evil

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Beerskeleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I like the pulp fiction reference Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go get 'em Biggs. Beat him black and blue with a bible. The Old Testament God was the vengeful, eye-for-an-eye, tooth-for-a-tooth
kinda God. I was gonna get carried away but don't want to start a religion thing here. good plan anon. source, not outed as baiter. Hey, I like your site too Biggs. (btw)

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But I'm tryin'. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

Now I keep thinking of quotes from that guy on Firefly...

"I brought you some supper but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped...sin and hellfire... one has lepers."

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Overland
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he's stupid/greedy enough to stick with you. The road to forgiveness and attonement could be harsh.

You will get your money <rubberboot> but the chruch cannot give money to a dishonest man...
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.scissorkick wrote:
What ever happened to that Mr. Burns look-alike Smith?

I miss his sinister face, so I went back to look at his original pics.
What an evil looking bastard.

After you said this... I got thinking about getting a new photo especially for you mr.scissorkick so I got him to make a banner and made him and his posse of smallbois pose for the pics:

He is such a dipshit, I asked him to pose with his "members" behind the banner

They are a funny looking bunch

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Excellent bait so far! Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can honestly say that that guy in the red "Kangol" shirt is the shiftiest looking guy I've ever seen.

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that Shorty, the guy who is "presenting" his disciples with his left hand in such an elegant manner?

The guy on the looks like he might be thinking "get your arm off my t*ts!"

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking i should write to our Wellington "As we were so close" but never quite met...... Laughing

So i sent him this...........

Quote:
W3llington,

Whats happening, i just received an email from Rev B**** P***** telling me you are some kind of "Scammer", what does this mean?
P****** showed me some emails that were from you to do with "Gold"

What is going on, i am very confused on this issue, i thought we were helping you and it seems the Rev P****** has decided to no longer make payment to you.
Please i need an explanation to what is going on for Gods sake W3llington. Help me help you.

Faithfully
Rev J**** D******
UK Division *** ****t Church

Now, i admit i wasn't expecting to much of a response if any at all, but was delighted with his response.......Obviously he still has feelings for me.......Laughing

Quote:

Dear My Angel;

I know the holy sprit will minister words to you as I use this chance to ask for FORGIVENESS OF ALL MY PAST DITY LIFES.

David sinned and asked for such from GOD as he prayed pms 51 so am praying same that both God and man should forgive me of all my past dity doings as I have turn a new leave to the Glory of God.

Lest did I know that I have been leaving a life of refaction if not the Love of God where should I have been?

Please as I beg of you to FORGIVE ME OF MY EVIL DEEDS that from now am ready to be used as a material of LOVE to my fellow man.

As the sprit of God speaks to you to forgive me please do change your heart torwards me and help me to keep this new leave by not owing any person any money.

I know God will make a name for himself as we hold peace as our egde for his promise to us.

Kindest Regards

W3llington

I think we should meet up and discuss this......Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic