SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Straight bait with very polite lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have I uncovered the most polite lad in laddom? Thought I would try this straight and see how long it lasts.

Got this reply to my standard..."tell me more" email..

Quote:
Thanks for the reply of my mail , that i appreciate a lot and it gives me a sense of trust.
1, Your role in this business is i want to make your country my base whereby we will buy the product from the Malaysian company get it sent to your country before the arrival of our representatives, am doing this to avoid direct contact between my company and the source of the product which is Malaysia because of the price which i have quoted to them,and is where we make our own profit.

2, They Malaysian company sells the product at $3,300usd and i have quoted the price to be $5,200usd to my company which was accepted and is still cheaper from our previous source.what we will do is to ask the Malaysian company to produce the product and package it for us as we direct them. the malaysian company contact is .write to them to request for availability of product and their best price.

3, Our visit to your country is urgent as we need to make the first supplies as soonest to our customers and to secured this business, your work is to contact the Malaysian company as the buyer and you also contact my company as the seller of this product in your country ,our company contact details is .remember the price you will quote is $5,200usd, six bottles in a carton, 0.85kg per carton. if you need the sample application format, i will forward to you.

4, I must be sincere to you, we both have to invest as i don't have much now to invest and is another reason why i need a capable partner and our money is secured , i will pass you my account information to bank in my percentage after each transaction, our demand now is 50 cartons, i can boast of investing in the 50 cartons at $4,300usd which i have now for the business and your investment will be on the transportation of the goods from Malaysia to your country which is not up to 18,000usd, the profit sharing will be acceptable by me , no matter who put in the highest investment as i am working towards the continuation of this business.

5, we can promote and sell borax oil to other companies and countries at least i have made much contact so far, if we can make your country our base as i earlier said, the business is done, i hope to establish a long lasting business relationship with you as partner in your country.
I hope to read from you soon.

Kind Regards

I must say I have not come across this modality before and I still cannot see how it is supposed to work. Anyway, no harm in asking questions..

Quote:

Ok Peter that sounds easy what do I need to do?

Fill in this form so I can get organised

FULL NAME:
(2)DATE OF BIRTH :
(3)PLACE OF BIRTH:
(4)HEIGHT:
(5)WEIGHT:
(6)QUALIFICATION:
(7)OCCUPATION:
(8)PRESENT POSITION:
(9)WORKING EXPERIENCE:
(10)MARITAL STATUS:
(11)PROVINCE OF ORIGIN OR STATE:
(12)NATIONALITY:
(13)BLOOD TYPE:
(14)HOME:
(15)HOBBIES:
(16)H.I.V TEST:
(17)LIFE POLICIES:
(18)LIFE STYLES:
(19)WORK IN A KITTY:
(20)FAVORITE FOOD:
(21)FAVORITE DRINKS:
(22)AIM:
(23)FAMILY ADAGE:
(24)PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX:
(25)OFFICE ADDRESS:
(26)HOUSE ADDRESS:

Didnt like the form did he Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Sorry to ask...what is the essence of this as it does not come across to our Transaction...
Are you really serious in this or not?
Keep me Posted
Parker

Am I not serious...the cheek, after all he is asking quite alot to deal in Borax...

Quote:
What an insult, is it perhaps you who are not serious in this matter pray tell? I thought you were an experiwenced businessman but, as I have discovered I need to explain things so keep up at the back.
I need the following information to arrange for the merchandise ton be transferred, it is all do wioth customs, import duty and other arrangments that need to be made. I am sure you have come accross this before. In addition there is a need to go through the anti terrorist clearances as the substance you are describing is a category B harmful subnstance.

Now please respond to make this transacrion easier.

The reply... now I know he is serious..

Quote:
Hi
Who told you is a category B Harmful Substance...Please even if am filling any information to you.....This is an allied Product and is never any Harmful but that doesnt mean you will eat it because is not Food..

Secondly Scanned your international Passport to me,for familarity too.
Uon receiving this,i will furnish you what you requested and will proceed with more Details towards this transaction
Keep in touch,
Parker

Allied product eh?? at least it is not from Axis labs or something... time to show him my google learnings..and borax is radioactive right Laughing

Quote:
What are you dribbling about now?

Now, as far as I can tell sodium borate (Na2B4O7.10H2), and boric acid (H3BO3) is a highly toxic substance so regulations exist to cover the safe transport of this material and to restrict importation. Also it seems it is a maajor ingredient in pesticides and thus a contolled substance. It is also used as a flavour enhancer in Asian food and used in explosives manfacture so is restricted.

The information I have from the United Food and Chemical Experts Lab outlines the following medical complications..

Special Remarks on other Toxic Effects on Humans:

Extreme doses received in a short period, cause so much damage to internal organs and tissues of the body that vital systems cease to function and death may result within days or weeks. Very high doses received in a short period kill large numbers of cells, which can impair the function of vital organs and systems. Acute health effects, such as nausea, vomiting, skin and deep tissue burns, and impairment of the body’s ability to fight infection may result within hours, days or weeks. The extent of the damage increases with dose.

Apparetlt this material is highly incompatible with alkaloidol salts, mercuric chloride, zinc sulfate, spaghetti and meatballs and other metallic salts. Incompatible with moisture. Forms partial hydrate in moist air. Directions for handling are splash goggles. Full suit. Dust respirator. Boots. Gloves lead overalls. A self contained breathing apparatus should be used to avoid inhalation of the product. Aim away from face and not suitable for childern under 6.

This is very serious indeed, ARE YOU SUGGESTING i HELP YOU IMPORT A RESTRICTED AND CONTROLLED SUBSTABNCE INTO THIS COUNTRY?

Thanks

Still going....no end in sight yet..

Quote:
Hi
What does this term, flux treated, mean? First off, flux is an additive used to help melt a substance at a lower temp than it would without it., So the Product we needed is BORAX and not BORATE OR BORIC ACID. So take note….
This business is legal and 100% risk free..
You must know that following directives in Business leads to successful, so I really urge you to follow up in my directives for mutual success in this Transaction.
Borax had been found to reduce the thermal shock of heating stones, in other words, if you would sprinkle some of this white powder onto your rough stones before you heated them you would have less broken and cracked stones. This knowledge lead to a miraculous discovery.
I believe that by now ,you have noted what we wanted to buy…….BORAX
So are we to proceed or not, because you must understand the transaction ,so that you will not get confused by asking me ( ARE YOU SUGGESTING i HELP YOU IMPORT A RESTRICTED AND CONTROLLED SUBSTABNCE INTO THIS COUNTRY? )because the question doesn’t sound fair to me at all.
Await your green light for us to move now.
Keep in touch,
Parker

Not even my science and throw him...time for another tactic but still straight bait..

Quote:
Ahh I understand now, I see you want to buy some. I am not sure how this works as I do not stock this product, I sell secondhand books so I can see why you are confused.

A bit thick but still polite...

Quote:
So are we to proceed or not?
Parker

Hmmm have to draw him a picture i think

Quote:
I would love to help as business is slow at the moment but I only sell secondhand books. I am not sure how that I can sell you chemicals.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Borax had been found to reduce the thermal shock of heating stones, in other words, if you would sprinkle some of this white powder onto your rough stones before you heated them you would have less broken and cracked stones. This knowledge lead to a miraculous discovery.

Hang on .. you mean to say if I sprinkle this on my rough stones they will be less cracked and broken, wow. I'm dying to know what this miraculous discovery was ..

ahh I know ... as he cut and pasted that bit of info from here

http://gemtownusa.blogspot.com/2009/03/when-i-first-started-looking-into.html

Quote:
When you added Borax to your severely fractured Mong Shu rough and heated it to near melting point, your rough was no longer fractured!! Plus the blue/purple color had change to a beautiful ruby red!!

Got to get me some Mong Shu Rough ... sounds like a Chinese prostitute Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you're right, the most polite I've ever seen. And... off-script he threw around the science knowledge no prob.

That's a one-of-a-kind Laddo you've got there. possibly one of those
College grads who went into scamming. Ain't no dummy by the sound of it.

Come on dagget, buy some Borax alrready. Your rocks won't crack
when you're cooking them. Hold on a minute, "cooking rocks"???
(reduces thermal shock) what is this guy some sort of egg-head Brainiac
or something ???

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he means when you're cooking crack rocks? Isn't that illegal? Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh I see he is a google lad....well my google skills are better than his Cool

Anyway, no end in sight, this could be a long running straight bait if I make a effort Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hi
Am glad that we are coming to conclusion..They only thing is to stand the GAP of the Original Seller to our COMPANY..Meaning that you will act intermediately by buying the product at 3,300USD ,then Resale back to our Company on their arrival to your location at 5,200USD per Carton....
If all is well understand the Provide your information i requested before for the Approval of the PO COPY from our company,which i will collect and sent to you,while Our Company PM will be coming with the same copy of the PO for the payment and collection of the Product...

Now the question is how many cartons can you afford to buy,? Though we needed upto 450 Cartons but any quantity you can afford to buy,will be of a great advantage since this is Our first Transaction...

I await your feedback ,so as to furnish you Details contact of the MALAYSIA LOCAL AGENT FOR THE purchase of this Product..

Keep in touch,
Parker

keep pushing off script so I get a hybrid lad...

Quote:
Ahh I see, you want me to buy this and then sell it to you? Shirley it would be easier if you just buy it yourself why wont you do that?

Anyway to get this underway what does GAP mean? and PO COPY. Is there any significance I should be aware of of the Random Capiliased words in your email is it a code?

Ahh of course GAP means space Question

Quote:
Hi
GAP i meant to say SPACE between the original seller and our Company...
PO i means to say PURCHASE ORDER COPY...which will be approved by our company ,with your information ,i requested from you before,which you have not given to me....
YOUR NAMES:
YOUR ADDRESS:
YOUR COUNTRY:
YOUR CONTACT NUMBERS:

You are not selling to me but to our Company...so am introducing you to our company as the dealer of the product....but you will buy it from the main dealer in Malaysia at 3,300USD ,then you will stand as the Original Dealer to our company and resale 5,200USD per Carton ,which is my acceptable quoted price to them....So how many cartons can you afford to Buy?

Hope is more cleared now...
Keep in touch,
Parker

How long can this last I wonder, I think this lad is a prime candidate for a dolla chop in good time

Quote:
OK that sounds like I understand, I think you should have explained this earlier in simple terms without the big words. I understand from this that you will send me the money to buy the chemicals from that compalny. I will need to see the size of the cartons to determine if I have storage space for them. Please get back to me on those details as I cannot say if I will order 100 or 1000.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool
new scammer Genus:
The Googler (Gufus tohellicum): Lad who researches his scam on a search engine and then cut's n pastes into his e-mail replies.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi
Am glad that we are coming to conclusion..They only thing is to stand the GAP of the Original Seller to our COMPANY..Meaning that you will act intermediately by buying the product at 3,300USD ,then Resale back to our Company on their arrival to your location at 5,200USD per Carton....
If all is well understand the Provide your information i requested before for the Approval of the PO COPY from our company,which i will collect and sent to you,while Our Company PM will be coming with the same copy of the PO for the payment and collection of the Product...

Now the question is how many cartons can you afford to buy,? Though we needed upto 450 Cartons but any quantity you can afford to buy,will be of a great advantage since this is Our first Transaction...

I await your feedback ,so as to furnish you Details contact of the MALAYSIA LOCAL AGENT FOR THE purchase of this Product..

Keep in touch,
Parker

Looks like he's filling in the GAPS in his script but has forgotton to turn CAPS LOCK OFF
Can I buy 0.000012 of a carton? I just want a little Borax for my mantlepiece.
Smile

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Shirley it would be easier if you just buy it yourself why wont you do that?

Tell him not to call you SHIRLEY!

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is a great deal of fun, in fact I have not had as much fun since I offered to send a file baked in a cake and a copy of Escape from Alatraz and the Great Escape DVDs to my jailbird lad!.

I actually started calling him Peter Parker, but now I think the Parker from Thunderbirds is more appropriate..

BTW If anyone else wants a go let me know as this is too much for one person.

I thought we better get a move on with this matter...

Quote:
OK that sounds like I understand, I think you should have explained this earlier in simple terms without the big words. I understand from this that you will send me the money to buy the chemicals from that compalny. I will need to see the size of the cartons to determine if I have storage space for them. Please get back to me on those details as I cannot say if I will order 100 or 1000.

Anyhow, he even replies promptly to my questions as always...

Quote:
I am glad that you are getting clearer the meaning of this transaction...You have to buy this with your money at 3,300USD then resale back to our company at my quoted price of 5200USD...

The is just six bottles in a carton, weight 0.85kg per carton,the Box size is 16cm lenght and 16 cm width...

So if all is well understand..then i will forward the contact of the Malaysia Local agent for the purchase,,,
Then provide your contact i requested for the PO from our Company...
Keep in touch,
Parker

Well that is a bit rich, buying it with my own money!...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic