SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
she007
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Walking thru the flaming bowels of hell to find you mugu...

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi to everyone. I am the new kid on the playground. Just call me She Laughing

I came over at the suggestion of friends at romance scam site to learn all I can about being a baiter. After being ripped off myself I want to help the cause. Nice to meet all of you.

She~

Thing my toys have said...

"I`m the athletic, fun/funny, intelligent, financially secure, professional man, but I can get over all that quickly for you..."

" my dear i am gynecolog and I have a privateclinic. i treat u good."
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi new people welcome to Eater Laughing

@She, I am guessing you are interested in romance baiting, if so you might want to start here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125681, you will already know some of the people who put it together, it a guide to romance baiting Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
she007
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info Murray. I spent several hours there last night. Most interesting.

"I`m the athletic, fun/funny, intelligent, financially secure, professional man, but I can get over all that quickly for you..."

Androgynous
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. I'm new here, but not a total noob to scambaiting. I did try a little bit of baiting a while back, but had to drop it because I didn't have the time. Maybe this time things will work out better. Smile
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome She and Androgynous. Very Happy
I'm sure you will find that the people around here are more than willing to help you in your baiting activities. If you don't have any lads in your own fake name catcher account, just grab a lad from the Surplus Forum and say hello. Stay safe, and have fun. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
she007
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a surplus forum ..that I have not seen yet. Pretty much ready to get started just making sure I have all my bases covered. I put a profile in the datemefree site and in 3 days I have 9 jackasses trying to contact me.

I have to say I was amused that people here call them pets. Since I work in animal rescue and save pets nearly every day, I cannot use that phrase..think I will just call them toys. Thumbs up

Ajila~

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pets are given special names that they sometimes use in emails, like Pendejo, Lively, Baby Cletus Toadman, Dickboi...
You can call them toys, just don't call them Late For Dinner. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Monza Lottenbed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had some fun with this site and decided to get in on the fun, like I need another hobby/diversion.

Decided I might try to get one hooked and see what happens. Here in coastal Belgium we are battling the Tulip Bulb Blight. I am most involved with that effort in which we are battling to keep our bulbs from spontaneous viral expansion and splittage along the longitudinal seams of the bulb.

And oh yes... I am current Director and thrice-crowned Grand Trampstress of the Windmill and Other Air-Powered Energy Saving Device Worldwide Preservation Council Yes the W&OAPESDWPC, in which we are embattled and most resolute in the fight against Miami Florida US termites which are eating all of our wooden wind powered devices.

Actually I was crowned the last 4 times but "thrice" was as far as I knew for sure number-wise. I thought forth-crowned would sound too much like "force crowned" and as I do most everything "most willingly" and there is a lisp in my maternal genetics that got me into big trouble a in a croquette match where I caught a mallet in the head in 2002, I avoid the word forth.

We are Worldwide organisations actually, but are focused in and on Belgium. Between the termites and the Tulip bulb deal we are kind of farked.

Those of you wishing to contribute to these causes please PM me and I will be happy to supply you with the account information that you can direct your money toward.

Peace Out

Monza Lottenbed

Hey y'all like my avatar? Those two .45's I picked up in Israel a couple years ago, the 44's are brand new and healed well. All 4 are "ready for action". Wanna know what is exactly .45" in diameter and fits in the barrel of these bad boys?

HAHA and LOL
Boltcanuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey

Started baiting when I got sick and tired of getting the emails and had one guy going for several weeks, then came across this site. Wow! Some of the things that have been put together, great and a great laugh! Always looking for advice on how to keep em going on.. and on... and on... and on... Thanks!
imker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey everyone,

i started scambaiting a couple of months ago, when i discovered 419eater.com. its fun and i think that i'm doing something good Smile but mostly its just fun Very Happy
sillyrabbit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi to one and all. I am new to this site and I found it while trolling for advice on how to get even with scammers. Low and behold up popped 419eater.com. Dancing Banana I have always considered myself to be a savvy person, impervious to the scammers of the world. Until....I got suckered by a phone scam. Don't I feel silly. Embarassed Does this website help those of us that have been subject to phone scammers?
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We just mess with them here mostly, but there is http://www.scamwarners.com for victim support.

On a completely unrelated note, I am confused as to why we have a dancing banana emoticon.

But welcome anyway Wink

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Snooty Fox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just arrived.. looking forward to getting my own back ..
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome All,

@Snooty Fox- Welcome and check your inbox for a PM.

@Chief Pilot- We have an ATP on the board that posts a lot. You can't miss him as the joke goes - "How do you know there's a pilot in the room? S/he'll let you know."

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All, Smile
This is my first post to this forum. I am a raw beginner.

Over the past few weeks I have encountered some interesting stories. Some brilliantly funny. I just can't fathom that so many dipsticks out there are many stars short of a galaxy.

Many of them have such poor comprehension that they are under the dellusion that they can be successful scammers. And yet, suffering victims, are not uncommon.

I have never been contacted by scammers. I know of a few aquaintances who have. Those people simply ignored the emails and blocked them.

Hoping to learn much and contribute to the effort.

Bugriddance

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Entomologist, great to have you with us.

Unfortunately those same dipsticks, armed with an outdouted computer in a dodgy internet cafe are able to find ways of getting many otherwise intelligent people to send them money.

Some of them are dumb, but many are quite intelligent so dont mistake their sonfused writing style for stupidity, their second language is far better than mine is Wink

When we are able to get scammers to perform tricks, it is generally their greed and belief that they are too smart to fall for a joker that gets them to do silly things.

You can only imagine how much greed is involved to get "Cock Master' tattood on themselves for some non existent cash Smile

There are many stickies around to help you get started and we also have a mentoring system here that you might like to take part in.

If you would like to get yourself a baiting mentor, take a look here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Whatever you choose, enjoy yourself while your tormenting the scammers Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Murray Guru, Smile
I don't underestimate their intelligence. Common sense is not a common commodity and these people seem to be missing some.
No doubt they are a ruthless mob and their lack of education is quite evident.

People in these countries are deeply religious, supersticous and gullible

I would assume that because of this they can be exploited. I don't know how yet but its only been used in one baiting of the 30 or so baits that I have read about so far.

It means an alternate avenue using this against them.

Years ago in my Army days, we took great fun out of fooling the Yanks. Harmless fun. Watch out for drop bears at night, hoop snakes. We had them believing that at 3PM on Sundays the Storey Bridge in Brisbane was closed to traffic. To allow the kangaroos to come across. North siders go south and vice versa.

Kangaroo feathers. They are rare. Fall out just before death from under the base of the tail. Blue sold a pair to a Yank for $100. I frowned on him.

Thanks for the advice so far Murray Guru. I am gradually working through it all and will contact a mentor once I am ready.

Cheers

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please dont give away all of our secrets, I have been getting the non Aussies to believe that my parents have kangaroos hoping around in their back yard and that my mother used to keep some joeys hanging up in pillow cases in the lounge room Wink

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Again, Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Seriously I have had roos in my yard. I can also get photos of a friend's yard where roos regularly visit.

Koalas and possums too

Would you believe our paper delivery is performed by a roo??

I am beginning to get a range of ideas now which I'd like to discuss with a mentor in private eventually. Really evil stuff and very much out of the usual frame. Objective: To cause much confusion. Waste time and appear totally innocent.

Murray, How much restriction of personal info is advised on this forum? What kind of things can we reveal about ourselves? Can I mention I was 17yrs in the Green Berets and Purple Hearted 3 times with a Congressional Medal of Honour, posthumously? Very Happy ( I eat vegemite )

Some examples would be helpful. I have certain skills and ofcourse some weaknesses.

Can my imaginary friend help? Name's Igor, follows me everywhere.

Cheers

foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Entomologist wrote:
Kangaroo feathers. They are rare. Fall out just before death from under the base of the tail. Blue sold a pair to a Yank for $100. I frowned on him.

If I was any good at being a fake lad I'd steal this and write a script based on it. Wink

And welcome, Ida! Very Happy

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
ktee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello

it's my first post here Very Happy
I'm French so excuse my bad english

i know this site for a long time and i read all the letter archive (i'm a fan of Shiver metimbers, i have to admit, i love him! is he still maried? Embarassed)

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine told me that she sent some money to a pastor in lagos to help some poor children,i asker her why she did that stupid thing and she said "he was quite persuasive and he had some of my personal info, so i was also a little bit scared"

and i tough "if my friend can get scammed, so it means that mugu are actually stealing a lot of money to a lot of people" because my friend is 30 years old and aware about the scamming and everything, that's why i decided to join you and be a part of the scam baiting, enough is enough!

i will try my best (maybe i will need some help or advice especially for english language) to bait some scammers

see you later
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bienvenu(e?), read the stickies, bait safe and have fun! And don't worry about your English. We have people with varying English skills from all over the world here. Just grab yourself some scammers from Côte d'Ivoire or another Francophone country. Feel free to ask too, people are generally very helpful.

One thing though. Stay away from Shiver. I saw him first!

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard Ktee and all other newcomers. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic