SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Accidentally discovered a good modality for piggies...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not trying to say this is some brilliant idea, as it's pretty simple and I imagine other people are already doing something similar to it, too. Anyways, this is a great way to collect Piggies if anyone is aiming for those. I don't typically go for them, but in the past couple weeks I've shot from like 2 piggies to 6 piggies all on accident (about to get #7 too).

Anyway here is what I've been doing. I've been trying to collect trophy signs for a project (trying to re-create Black Dog's "Mrs. Robinson" video, only with a different song). I started off on a good track, snagged 2 lyric signs right off the bat. Since then, I've ran into a stumbling block. What's that stumbling block? Well, all of my recent scammers have been offering up bank accounts to foil my intended results.

I straight bait as a naive single mom (would work for any character though). Then when they finally get to the money aspect, I go to Western Union to send the money. I email back later that day or the next day to tell them that there was a problem at Western Union. Apparently, WU's in Alabama (my characters state) now require a Security Photo for money being wired to Africa due to increased fraud. I even add this link to make it look more legit: http://yahoonews.mailnew.com/ I explain how the WU employee told me that a security photo is simply a picture of the money recipient and a random password phrase that is assigned for the transfer. I then tell them that the random password phrase that Western Union assigned to me was "(Insert Song Lyric that I want)". The next thing they usually do is tell me to go to Money Gram instead. Unfortunately, Money Gram has instituted the same policy. At this point, most of my lads have been unwilling to do the picture, so what do you think they offer up instead? A bank account of course. I've been disappointingly receiving all these bank accounts, foiling my objective, but reporting them all to Alan along the way! Smile

So if anyone baits to try and increase their piggie total, this seems like a good modality to rack them up VERY quickly!

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg

Last edited by Bait It Up on Thu May 13, 2010 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I think that would definitely work. I rarely have a lad refuse to give a bank account and few have accounts they control. Alot of them have to get their buddies to let them use an account, for a fee of course and then guess who gets blamed when it gets shut down?

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In some cases you just have to insist (I admit I did it on the phone in my harshest voice) that you never ever do transaction by WU or MG. NEVER!
I got my firs account by that.
But it would be good not to be a single mum...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic