SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A 2-year gap - a record?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad posing as a Singaporean bank contacted me two years ago (almost to the day). I made his life quite difficult and he dropped off the radar. Then last night, I suddenly get this addressed to my baiter character (it contains some gems of Laddish - highlighted, but the rest is worth reading too):
Quote:
Finally the solution to this our needless transaction with M@yB@nk singapore has been achieved. New day new resolution. Just give me direct answer to my questions right away. Please confirm if your funds is delivered to you in cash right at your home or office doorpost without you paying any upfront fees to the delivering company or the Present sector where your funds is now until you receive the consignment in your hands and confirm the accuracy of your funds in the boxes before paying the delivering company?, how do you feel?.

It is also important for you to note that the consents of your consignment will not in any way be disclose to the delivering company for security reasons until your receipt of it, even after the receiving it, you are still advice not to disclose to them at all, because as we and you knows it very well that lifting of cash is against the United Nations and World Bank financial rules and regulations, which the consequences is unbearable, but do we take the risk and it works as far as the beneficiary keeps it to himself.

In this regard, I will advise you keep this information top secrete and confidential to yourself alone for ever, please, and please again don’t ever try to disclose it to anyone not even your wife OK. It must remain between you and us until the successful end. Once the consignment is delivered to I will release the pin numbers to the boxes to enable you open them for confirmation. But if you want it upfront I can still do that.

Now the only little challenge their on the above which is not too hard to handle by anyone who is ready to conclude transaction that has cost too much money and time for many months without any good success solution. The chairman of the delivering company one and only service condition, is that before they move into action for the delivering they must be 1001% sure of the readiness of their fees before they will invest their money for the delivering, because they have some upfront payment fees to pay airline company partners before lifting of the luggage acceding to their contract agreement.

And the only way they want the proof of their fees availability before moving into action, is for the receiver/beneficiary to go to Western Union office in his or her country with the fees in question and deposit it his name to any of this countries any part of Europe and give them the information to verify with Western Union that such transaction is made, once that is confirmed your consignment will 100% accursedly be at your House or office doorpost within the next 24hours without failure.

Their second confirmation is that, upon your receipt of the consignment you will go with one of them to the Western Union to claim back the money and pay to them, or redirect it to their country and their company receiver’s name. But that will not a problem for us, because it maybe someone’s money you wants to use for that or money you wants to use for something important at the same day, once is confirmed in few munities you can claim back the money immediately and use it for whatever you wants to use it and wait for their arrival, since we are sure of paying them from your funds their delivering to you. as they arrival you receive the consignment sign the relevant documents and take into your room or office to open and count the money, once is complete you take their fees and pay to them, you can even pay them first before country of the money. What do you say?. I believe you will be very glad with this good news. Reply as fast as possible.
Waiting to hear from you now.

Unfortunately, there is now no Western Union in Japan. I've told him this, and I await developments with interest.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will break his heart, telling him that, TtT. Sad He spent two years coming up with that foolproof plan. Very Happy
Very funny email. He looks like a real gem. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New day new resolution indeed!
Seems like a hungry lad if he's had to go two years back into his archive of unsuccessful scams.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delivery by Witch doctor?
Quote:
your consignment will 100% accursedly be at your House or office doorpost

or a pirate perhaps?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic