SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can't really disagree with this lad's name....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My newest pet's name is.... Kindo Moronaba. Sounds a lot like "Kind of a Moron" if you ask me! Smile

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The other day I got

Miss Ivon Kouma

That's what I say at the Indian restaurant .. "I von kouma, vindaloo too hot!"

You found a new scammer genus ..

The Moniker (Homophonia tohellicum): Lad who has a strange sounding and often very funny character name.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I get a name like that I often deliberately mis-spell it in replies (so in this case just reply to "Mr Kind of Moron") and then if the lad gets upset claim that it's your spell checker and you can't turn it off.

I had one lad by the name of "Kormorah" go off on an awesome rant after I called him "cormorant" in mail after mail Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Straight bait them as a victim and then send them to the WU office with a fake transfer slip made out to Kinda Moron and Reverend Cormorant.
(In a senior moment I forgot the name of the baiter that would consistently drive scammers crazy with this modality.)

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently, seen 'Gladys Sunday' and 'Brown Johnson'.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
RS5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.Mong Hoi

And not a name but
Best Regards,
Mr. Joseph George (Activist)

never baited an activist.

Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminds me, I haven't seen Wan Qing for a while.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some five years ago I had a lad calling himself "Mustapha Shittu".

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You made that up didn't you Wink

Actually there is a footballer named Shittu, he's quite good by all accounts. Bet the terraces have a field day.

I once had a scammer called 'Sheike Mehandi'
.. Actually I made that up, but I wish Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Indira Ghandi emailed me yesterday!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
fugly
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Accra Sweethearts name is Matak Gudubuchu. I call her Googoogachoo. She doesnt like that and I dont want to make her too mad until we get these trunk boxes of ours of africa. Apparently she is out landishly rich!!!!! And she is in love with me. Can you believe my luck. When I started Scambaiting I never realized I would meet the love of my life and get a fortune at the same time.

Chief is quoted as saying: "He's like something out of the mafiosi. He's aggressive, brutal ...... there is no one to match Joe Blough for someone who articulates high principles while practicing the lowest skulduggery."

The Relation' home affairs spokesman, Chris Huhne, said: "Joe Blough is in this up to his neck and it is shocking that Blough continues to employ a quackish of presiding over skulduggery. It was always an astonishing lapse of judgment.

Apparently we contemplate in our end-week board to sue for slander!!!
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads is named Hitler Obukadata. He doesn't seem to know much about the Third Reich. Or, for that matter, how to get my "two Consignment Box Which Contain us$11 Millions" to me.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Now that IS really interesting that a lad would actually use Hitler in their scamming name. That is practically a red-flag not to contact this person. I'm wondering if that is the first time a lad used "Hitler" in their handle.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ponders , shall I start with .. 'Dear Sister Sukar ... or 'Dear Mai Sukar'

Quote:
A Messenger From Sister Sukariyati

I am Mrs. Iga Mai Sukariyati , I have a deposit valued at $6.5 million which Recently, I decided to donate this fund to either an organization or devoted individual that will utilize this money the way I will instruct herein. As soon as I

receive your reply on Email:[email protected]

Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for another organization or a devoted Individual for this same purpose. Until I hear from you by email, my dreams will rest squarely on your Shoulders.

May Allah's blessings be with you in all your daily endeavours, Ameen.

Mrs. Iga Mai Sukariyati

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just seen the Korea Republic team list for the S.A world Cup.

Goalkeeper: JUNG SUNG-RYONG (Young Sung Wrong)
Defender OH BEOM-SEOK (Oh Bum Suck)
Defender: CHO YONG-HYUNG (Chew on hung)
Midfielder: CHO WON-HEE (Chew On He)
Midfielder: KI SUNG-YUENG (Kissing Young)
Attacker: SEOL KI-HYEON (Sulky One)
Attacker: PARK CHU-YOUNG (Far too young)
Attacker: LEE KEUN-HO (Leaking Ho)

Well thats about enough of taking the piss out of Korean names, good luck in the world cup guys, no KIM JONG ILL feelings eh!

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy must sell plumbing supplies ..

Quote:
Dearest One.

You will be surprise to receive this mail from a total stranger like me,Anyway, i got your contact through internet and decided to approach you for assistance permit me to inform you about this proposal I am daughter of late Diamond dealers John in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire in west Africa he was also one of the paramount chiefs in my town before He was murdered in cold blood early last year alongside with my mother by the Rebels of R.U.F when they invaded the town.

Our late father John died and left us and our mother Gloria and my younger brother Frank Christen my name is Ace John. I am 21 years old why my younger brother Frank is 18 years old.My late father John owns many companies before he died which he left for my mother Mr's Gloria John. Within a year of my fathers death, my Mother Mr's. Gloria John was killed by Rebels of R.U.F, after my mother was killed my fathers lawyer called I and my younger brother and hand over my late fathers documents to us. after my fathers lawyer have handed over the documents to me, my uncle started demanding for the documents of my late fathers wealth.I now called my fathers lawyer, he came and told my uncle that my father made a will that all his properties belongs to his children. After my fathers lawyer have made that statement my uncle started fighting against us to an extend he went and arranged for hired killers to kill I and my
younger brother.

The first time they came to our home when I wasn't around, my younger brother Frank was shot and two of our security men was killed also before the police men came, they had escaped, that made us to park out of the compound we thought it will be over that way but it continue happening, that makes us to stop going to school and we moved out from our country to Burkina Faso.

Because we are afraid let something not happen to us in school premises, That is the reason why we contacted you as an honest person so that you can help us in transferring my late fathers money into your bank account.

The said fund is $20.5 Million Dollars been deposited into one of the banks in Burkina Faso west Africa. I will offer 20% of the total amount to you for your help in transferring of this fund successfully to your account, and after transferring the money we can come over to your country and continue our education i will give you more details if you wish to assist us.
Please reply to this email: [email protected]
Thanks
Ace John.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic