SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

50 runs on the board -

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Or rather, I've reported 50 bank accounts reported to Alan. I'm pleased with that number.

(Of course, I bow down to the master bank-account-killer, Knotty Pine!)

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183420

bow_down bow_down bow_down

The 50th was supplied by one "Barrister (Mrs) P4ulyn .M. Esq" who responded to a request for an invoice thus:

Quote:
How do i get the invoice without the payment? As soon as the payment is dine they will issue my the invoice. Their is no how can you can a car without paying for it. We get the money pay it to the Court they will issue the invoice i will the invoice. and i will scan and send it to you. Where will i get the Invoice without paying for the documents?

Confused Rolling Eyes

Vintage stuff!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great achievement!
Congrats Very Happy

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, Yastreb! beers!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Way to go to catch up with you!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulation for 50 piggies, Yastreb clapping

I have a question re the invoice thing - I had similar in that we 'discussed' for over a week about an invoice with my lad saying pretty much the same as to why he wouldn't send it. He did though Very Happy I thought the lad was just being lazy, but is it a general misconception amongst lads about invoices being sent after payment? (I didn't do any educating of my lad, just blathered on about being a stickler for paperwork and started calling it a request for payment instead)

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice! Congratulations, Yastreb!

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wonderful achievement clapping

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the half-century. bow_down bow_down

WTF have courts got to do with issuing invoices? Don't you just love the way the wheels of industry grind in Ladland?

Tommo

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Yastreb!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With regards to the invoice issue - I don't know if it's ignorance or laziness, but it happens virtually every time.

FYI here's the exchange on the bait I referenced at the start (Lads in italics, and beware profanity - this is a Cammy bait):

Quote:
Either way you owe me an invoice for the fee and a bank account to send it to.

Quote:
... you have to send the money by Western Union or Money Gram i state it on the email and also the invoice will be after the payment i will scan and send it to you.

Quote:
I don't have to send the money by Western Union or Moneygram. You're not giving the orders around here! Is that clear?
The other point is that invoices come before payment. You know what to do, so do it.

This next came with the bank account:

Quote:
Now i will send you the account. How do i get the invoice without the payment? As soon as the payment is dine they will issue my the invoice. Their is no how can you can a car without paying for it. We get the money pay it to the Court they will issue the invoice i will the invoice. and i will scan and send it to you. Where will i get the Invoice without paying for the documents?

Time to switch Cammy to profane mode:

Quote:
I want an invoice, not a fucking receipt, which is what you're talking about! Stop getting your tits in a tizz and start thinking, OK? Like I said before, you know what to do - so just do it.

Quote:
Do not insult me again ok and more over am only doing my legal duty for you. Your not here to tell me how it works and what i should do that i don't know how to do it. Their is no Invoice without payment and where should i get the invoice if don't pay for it. Don't get my mad is that ok. if every other woman takes insult from you i don't do that ok. I have tried to let you understand the simple thing.
Or is it because of your money? am using it to secure your document for you ok.

Quote:
Invoice before payment, receipt after payment - it's so simple even you should be able to understand it.
I'm not a lawyer but even I know basic English.

Change of tack:

Quote:
State the invoice your demanding? Then i will educate you on it. Instead of wresting our time over nothing ok

Quote:
I don't need you to tell me what an invoice is, thank you very much. Just stop ranting and do what you're told.

Then the banker Lad weighed in:

Quote:
She sent me all the communication she had with you yesterday. Now there is something I want to understand. If I have to get you another lawyer and the most ask you the pay that same amount and more over the lawyer might ask you to pay for his or her service before he or she will proceed. Which you never know how much that will be. I want to get something very clear. She said that you are asking for an Invoice. What invoices are you asking for this is the first time over 24 years we are hearing this invoice of a thing.
Let me know the invoice so that I might explain to you batter because to my own best of knowledge there is nothing like an invoice that is needed at any where

Quote:
Are you fucking kidding me? You never heard of an invoice - Freyja soothe my aching head! This is just fucking absurd.
Invoices are fucking universal - doctors, lawyers, dentists, utilities. I don't believe you mean any of that bafflegab.

Quote:
Every body know what invoice is and when it can be used. But in this issue of this documents it is not needed and it has never been needed since the history of Ghana. Invoice is usual need when you are booking some goods and all that. But this is what you have go to Court and pay they will process your document and give to you.

Quote:
You have so go things ass backwards. Safeways or Ikea or Target don't give invoices; utilities, tradesmen and professionals such as lawyers and doctors give invoices. I don't know how the fuck you could get it so wrong.

I don't know if I'm educating them or just meeting head-on laziness.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Yastreb. I like your Cammy character, feisty bossy creature that she is Laughing

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic