SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turned down by scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the first time a scammers turned me down, probably some sort of lame attempt to have me chasing after them. I did ask for a photo, perhaps they twigged but wern't sure.

Quote:

OUR DECISION
Mr. Zulu Thokozani <mr.zulu.thokozani@(gee-mail).com>

Hello Mr Peter,

I have got a little bit of a bad news for you. My other colleague who is involved in this transaction has engaged another foreign Investor in this transaction. So we would not be dealing with you any more.

I apologize for the incovinence.

My Regards,

Zulu Thokozani.

I'll try the reverse on them and see if they re-bite.

Quote:
Mr Thokozani,
I am sorry to hear that you could not conclude our business. I have also been contacted by someone offering a similar deal as yourself. I have just about arranged the sending of the fee to them and will soon be a rich man. Good luck to you,
Peter

Rolling Eyes

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Mon May 03, 2010 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New Scammer Genus.
The Let Down (Failia tohellicum): Scammer who sends you polite e-mails informing you they won't be dealing with you any more.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
fugly
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had that happen to me with a "refugee" in Senegal. Dont know why the lad dumped me, but I waited a couple of weeks and accidentally sent him an email (*intended for a different refugee) saying I am glad she picked up the $3000 I sent her to get out of the camp. Suddenly my original (s)lad was back.

Chief is quoted as saying: "He's like something out of the mafiosi. He's aggressive, brutal ...... there is no one to match Joe Blough for someone who articulates high principles while practicing the lowest skulduggery."

The Relation' home affairs spokesman, Chris Huhne, said: "Joe Blough is in this up to his neck and it is shocking that Blough continues to employ a quackish of presiding over skulduggery. It was always an astonishing lapse of judgment.

Apparently we contemplate in our end-week board to sue for slander!!!
shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope the lad is saying that just to get you interested, otherwise I fear there is some other person who the lad is currently scamming.
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Yeah, I'm guessing if a more attractive and potentially big-paying victim comes along, they clear the decks in order to focus more on that one.
Hopefully it's just another baiter who's dangling a massive but fictional payment in front of their eyes...

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer must have either twigged (perhaps asking for a photo is becoming a tip-off) or is trying to motivate you.

It's not like having another victim means the scammer won't have enough pretend money on hand to work with.

How about responding to this by saying that the lad's associate Mr.G0mer has already explained about the lad not wanting to work with you and you've just sent G0mer a hefty fee?

You can then thank the lad for referring the more capable Mr. G0mer to you. It's always best to end business relationships on good terms.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I think it's time this lad became a Gomer-minion Smile

His ID was about as lame as it gets, the pic pasted right on top of the other and not in line.

Last edited by wowwow on Tue May 04, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If they took the time to write back, they are not done. They are just trying to pressure you. Unless it's an insult they are throwing at you, and sometimes that's not the end either. They aren't done until they stop writing to you after a couple attempts or so by you to get them back onboard. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a turdbucket .. got another mail from him in response.

Quote:
Bye

Why did he bother?

Laughing

Last edited by wowwow on Wed May 05, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You say Goodbye,
And I say hello.
Hello, hello.
Don't know why you say goodbye,
I say hello. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess this scammer sensed a 'joker' perhaps, otherwise why would he have twigged and dropped you in such a way.

Perhaps this guy needs a more subtle approach, and of course a different addy to bait from.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
You say Goodbye,
And I say hello.
Hello, hello.
Don't know why you say goodbye,
I say hello. Very Happy

Brilliant Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic