SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cotonou to Accra Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With the help of Wombat and Fatter Siam. Halil Mohammed a Benin gold lad has been persuaded to travel from Cotonou to Accra, Ghana by the looks of things.

Wombat and I had bring slowly working him over, asking for the usual, assay certificates. Kosher Documents etc and things were bouncing along in bottom gear, we've not really got far with gold lads, but we keep trying. Anyway, I asked FS if he'd make a phone call, at this time I wasn't aware that my assistant was rather fond of imbibing large amounts of falling down water.
Two calls were made, mention of the magic word 'money' along with the prefix of 'lots' were enough to get this lad into gear.

From FS, posing as David Marcus :
Quote:
Here's a couple of skype calls which pretty much sums up the whole thing. Basically tried to play like I was drunk last night and couldn't remember a thing. At the end of the 1st call/beginning of 2nd was where I said that but not sure if it got recorded. I do hem and haw when I talk but tried to play it up with him but he really didn't want to know how much money I had.

He's been to Accra before, will take him 5-6 hours to drive, bringing a partner, I'll be footing the bill at a great hotel for all of us. Trying to get him there Thursday for a Friday meet

WOO HOO, we bonded! me n him are gonna get us some sweet big assed wimmin in Accra!

call 1
call 2

Quote:
DEAR SIR.

I HAVE RECIEVE A MESSAGE FROM ESTHER SHAPIRO AND I HAVE RESPONDED TO HER ACCORDINGLY.

SEE YOU EQUALLY ON FRIDAY.

REGARDS
HALIL MOHAMED

41.216.50.6 Cotonou (Rep. du Benin)

My assistant contacts him again :

Quote:
Sounds like there's a couple of car horn blasts right around when I start to hurl My call really sucks, I needed bar crowd noise in the back to make it better.

David blows chunks

The phone number I emailed him to contact me is the main number at a swanky resort hotel on the beach in Accra. But anyway, if he believed the Marcus emails, he had to hurry up because there may be other negotiations going on with Mr. Badu from the Prudential Bank on Friday. You'll be reading emails before I wake up so hopefully you'll get an IP confirmation.

And from the lad I got :
Quote:
Hi Marcus,

Morning to you,

I got into Ghana yesterday thursday night by 3.30am and the time i got in debared me from acessing the internet and this morning i saw your mails which makes me call the number you gave in your message and i was told your name DAVID MARCUS is not a lodger in the hotel you gave me the number.

I later called the frankies and asked if any booking has been made in my name or my partners name and i was told that nothing of such is in their booking list , what is actually happening? am not happy coming all the way and getting here now all is unclear to me.

Anyway this is my number here now 024<snip>, please do call me or call my benin number +229<snip>.

41.218.229.84 Location: Ghana (high) [City: Accra, Greater Accra]

I can't get into headertool-apelord wher I would normally check, but I've used dnsstuff.com with the last ip address shown in the header, plus the change of phone number to confirm that he has travelled.
I'll give him a quick ring in a minute just to be doubly sure.

Quick edit to add, I just called him, he says he is in Accra but was very vague about where he was staying... and he wants to meet at.... MR BIGGS restaurant!!!!!

me mucking up a call

Now I'm not so sure, is he just covering his back to avoid walking into a trap, or is he really there?

and the follow up call

2 men wearing dresses

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post to add what my lad thought of my latest unrealistic meeting :
Quote:
Mr Charles,

Am honestly disappointed in all this arrangement you and others have put forward to me and my partner, we traveled all the way through two borders before getting here just to respect a mutual business bond but all am seeing at this stage seem funny and human values are not put into consideration with all am seeing now so far.

There was an agreement that i have to come down here to take you and others to see the bulk stock in Benin republic and you will be arranging a booking for me and my partner on behalf of this but none ofthis is done , eventually we talked and i told you am on my way to Mr Biggs at CIRCLE to meet with you which you acknowledge and after waiting for 4hours there you did not come so what would you think if you were to be in my shoes and you couldn't call back to state whatever excuse you have for not coming to see me.

In fact i thank you so much for everything you and Marcus have caused me, with what you agreed with me before leaving Cotonou, i did not have much cash on me and now and you have almost gotten me stranded but My God will not leave me but see me through.

I will leave with my partner first thing tomorrow morning so if we have to see then you will call me for us to fix where we will see tonight or you will eventually have to come to Cotonou yourself for us to proceed accordingly, i do not feel safe here anymore.

Your numbers i do not have but but you have mine, if you are on a clean slate with me why are you hiding normal things from me to contact numbers, in fact all is confusing and looks unreal as a normal business relationship should be, if i cannot get your contact number then all looks fictitious.

If you are scammers then i am not and will never be a prey, am absolutely disappointed.

Regards

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, guys!
Almost stranded lad wrote:
If you are scammers then i am not and will never be a prey

Oops... too late. You've already been had, Halil. Razz

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Job

Quote:
i did not have much cash on me and now and you have almost gotten me stranded

I love to here them say stranded Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ReadNotify confirms Ghana!

Halil doesn't sound like he wants to get any sweet big assed wimmin now Razz

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very lovely! ! like!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done, guys! beers!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's raining safari's. Loving it! Laughing
Great work!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work guys! Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marcus sent this one to Mr Fraudstrated yesterday-
Quote:
SUBJECT: stop by for a couple of beers
Hey Halil-
Where you been, man? Did you go out last night? Went clubbing at a couple of places in around Osu till late late. I'm with a couple of people at the Royal African by the pool now just having a couple of Stars if you want to come by. Talk to you later.
Dave

Guess he didn't like that-
Quote:
Re: stop by for a couple of beers
Mr Charles & Marcus

I am back to Cotonou Benin Republic where i left to meet with you in ghana, now that i am back here sinec on saturday i will demand you come over here to finalise on the transaction if you really wish and you are sure of yourself on this all.

I actaully felt very bad with what happened but i cannot keep holding on that , just try to come over and you can see the bulk stock we have on ground then you can finally decide on what you think should be next, does Mr Marcus drink that much that all he talks about is drinking here or there all the time, he should beef up more seriousness when it comes to business rather than making drinking his next of kin.Razz

Your excuse on phone with others is not to be heard of, what does phone and a sim card cost that you cannot get a new or fairly used phone just to conclude a transaction that you know worths it if you feel it so. that excuse is not cogent to me, just endeavour to do the right thing at the right time.

Still await to hear from you if you intend to proceed

IG- maybe we should shoot over to Lome to sample the local palm wine.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice safari, guys! And he's not even mad at you, yet. Just disappointed and willing to let go of his bad feelings. I'm sure he would not mind another endeavor to Togo. Mix some food in with the wine so he believes you are serious, though, and maybe you will get a third leg, too. Very Happy Thumbs up clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marcus fires back-
Quote:
So I invited you over for a couple of beers, what's the big deal with that. I thought you were still in Accra and wanted you to just come hang out at the pool. Is that so bad? blahblahblah

Halil, the persistent bugger, still loves me-
Quote:
Hi Dave,

You cannot invite me over for beer when am out there in ghana looking for you guys for two days beers! and its you that invited me to ghana, you said you are on a number i called and you are not on list there as a lodger, and you want your statements to be really meaningful to me, you never called any of my number all through my stay in ghana and you are talking about me coming to a pool side to have beer with you, infact i saw all your act as an insult to me but am through with that now.

If you are interested in this transaction, i do not need you to bring any money here to me , all i want is at least for you to come to benin and confirm the existence of the merchandise then assay will be concluded before proceeding to the shipment payment which can even be done in ghana and its conveyance can be our problem not yours but with all you have don recently am been very skeptical about this transaction.

Friend, Beer drink less for your view to be clear during the day and not night life alone should be our habit.

Love you still.puke

Regards
Halil

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i do not feel safe here anymore.

Maybe he was looking over his shoulder about something. Rolling Eyes

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job Inspector Gadget, Wombat and Fatter Siam!

clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thank you, Oh Sweet One!

IG's mugu continues to make me laugh...
Quote:
Hey Halil-

I don't know where you are in the gold deal but just checking in with you.

Ever hear the saying 'All work and no play makes jacking off a dull boy'? Well, I was wondering if you wanted to take a break from work this weekend and meet in Lome. I've never been there but I'd like to see it before I leave Ghana. I'm hiring a car first thing in the morning and probably come back on Sunday or Monday. Figured I owe it to you for your frustration in Accra. Plus, you owe me a couple of big assed women : ) ! That still makes me laugh.

You're a good man, Halil, take care and remain blessed,
Marcus

Quote:
Hi Groovy Friend Dave,

Inhoping that you are fine? i am never against playing but not all the time and especially when issues unsettled is on, its fine you are leaving Ghana to see other places you have not seen before and your getting to Lome is the same thing as coming to Benin where i am.

For goodness sake Dave, spend your saturday in lome and your sunday in cotonou so that we can meet and by monday i can travel back with you to ghana for us to meet the Rabbis together and finalise on your coming here to ascertain the existence of our merchandise after which we can proceed on the transaction accordingly.

This if you do will make me know that you are very real with me.

I expect an urgent reply from you so as to plan towards your coming and arrangements towards triping you in this town where i am.

Regards
Halil

Groovy? Tripping? For goodness sake I like how this guy does business.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish I was somebody's groovy friend Crying or Very sad

Sweet Safari, I like this guy's emails.

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This surely is the grooviest safari we ever had here, so let's have some music, dudes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHZkw_AYlag

@ThankingArthur - I'll be your groovy friend. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nicely done Smile Thumbs up

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic