SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2nd WIMP PITH *Update:Second lad on the move (P2)*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally with the help of the WIMP method (BRUIN bow_down) I'm gonna claim my first pith!

me
Lad

I work FOR WESTERN UNION. I am Director of Transaction Security for eight nations in west Africa (but I am based in London).

I have an idea that can make both of us a LOT OF MONEY.

Every year, thousands of Western Union transfers are never picked up by the recipient. Most are small ($50 to $200) but some are over $1,000.00. Even though many transactions are small, if you pick up a lot of these, you can make a lot of money quickly.

The usual reason a transaction was not picked up is this: A tourist gets robbed or loses his wallet. He asks relatives in the USA to send him money via Western Union Secure. He gets home without picking up the money. Then he discovers that the money can only be picked up in the country where he was traveling - it is not worth his time to travel back for $100, so he forgets about it. These abandoned transactions are called "orphans" here at Western Union. There are thousands of them!

After 180 days, the MTCN number drops off the web and can no longer be checked on the internet. But it is still a good MTCN, and I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE ORPHAN MTCN'S FOR EIGHT NATIONS.

I cannot travel to Africa myself to claim the money - it would be suspicious for a man in my position with Western Union to travel to Africa, and then to have a lot of orphan transactions getting paid out. What I can do is give you the MTCN's, give you the question and the answer for each transaction, and change the name of the recipient to your name.

As a test, I will send you 20 relatively small MTCN numbers (total about $2,000) for whichever country you want out of my set of eight countries. You pick up the money. You send me one-half BY MONEY GRAM so that it cannot be traced to me.

Once you send me one-half, I will send you another set of 20 MTCN's. Then another. Then another. And then another. There are thousands of these orphan MTCN's in each of my eight countries. Many of these transactions are larger than $500, and some are in excess of $1,000.

If you fail to send me 1/2, you will never hear from me again. But if you are faithful in sending me my percentage, I will send you lots of MTCNS!

Are you interested? What country are you in?

Evan

Dear Eva,
thanks for you mail to me ,am an honets man and now am in nigeria.so e mail me back if is kool with you.
oliver

Oliver,

This is good news, I can probably send you a list of 20 MTCN's on Monday, if you wish.

I assume you will want to use the name Margaret Don for all transactions?

The 8 African countries which I am responsible for are:
Benin
Togo
Ghana
Bukina Faso
Cote 'd Ivory
Niger
Cameroon
Mali

Of these 8, probably the one with the best MTCN's is Cote 'd Ivory, but Benin is closest to you and it is definitely NOT BAD as a source of MTCN's. Mali has the fewest orphan MTCN's.

I cannot transfer an MTCN from country to country, as I think I told you in my last e-mail.

Tell me which country you wish to go to (and which city). I will then send you 20 MTCN's for that country, each with an amount of money listed, a question, and an answer. Unless you tell me otherwise, I will use the name Oliver Jane for the recipient.

When you arrive in the country, you either send me an e-mail or call on the telephone (we have to be careful about telephone calls - if I am in my office at Western Union and get a call from you, it might be a problem!). I will then activate the 20 orphan MTCNs. Once I activate them, the MTCN is good for THAT DAY ONLY. I will send you a list of Western Union locations for whichever city you want.

Pick up only about 2 transactions at each location. If you pick up too many, it might be suspicious. After you have picked up all twenty, go to a MONEYGRAM office and send me 1/2 of the money. When I have picked up my share from Moneygram, I will then send you another list of MTCN's, with more money.

The beauty of this is that we can do it anytime we want to, and as often as we want to . Anytime you want to go home to enjoy your money, feel free. When you are ready to pick up some more MTCN's, let me know which country and which city you want to go to, and we can do it again.

Let me know when you are ready to go, and whether you wish to go to Cote 'd Ivory, Benin, or some other country.

Evan

dear eve

Thanks for you e mial but i must tell you right now am in Nigeria Lagos.and i have have a friend working in a bank here in Lagos.so for me to be sure of what your telling me i will like like us to begin from here first .going to other country to do the pick up is no problem,.let be sure of who am working with.get bake to me when you have the mtcn ready .is lagos nigeria.than we can do more deals.in which we can even make more pick up in Europe

thanks and hope to read from you soon

Oliver,

As I told in an earlier email I don't have access to MTCN's in Nigeria.
Also I don't want to deal with anybody else. My job is at risk when somebody finds out what we are doing.

I work in the USA temporally and you can call me on +1 XXX XXX XXXX. I'd like to have your phone number too.

Dear eve,
THANKS FOR YOU E MAIL ,AS YOU SAID I CAN BE ANY WERE YOU WANT ME TO BE TO MAKE THE PICKING,BUT FOR NOW LET TRY BENIN FOR NOW BUT WE HAVE TO START BY NEXT WEEK YOU GIVE ME THE NAME ON WHICH YOU WILL LIKE ME TO DO THE PICKING SO I CAN MAKE AN ID ON IT,AND ALL SO THE INFORMATION I WILL USE IN SENDING YOUR OWN PART TO YOU VIA MONEY GRAM ,SO I CAN

Oliver,

I will give you the details for the moneygram transfer later.

I will also need your phone number.

Here are 20 orphan mtcn's for Benin. THEY ARE NOT ACTIVE RIGHT NOW. I will activate each when you are ready to pick them up. They will only be active for one day. As you can see it's not bad at all.

(1) 04-18-22-66-47 amount $165.00
question: how old are you? 47

(2) 38-21-35-65-49 amount $215.00
question: favorite color? blue

(3) 73-54-26-19-09 amount $100.00
question: favorite food: chocolate

(4) 31-17-91-64-12 amount $50.00
question: What is love? God

(5) 71-82-41-90-33 amount: $150.00
question: Who is my friend? Max

(6) 37-24-16-88-59 amount: $75.00
question: Birthday? February 23

(7) 11-04-69-81-20 amount: $60.00
question: Where do I live? Paris

(8 ) 49-34-23-71-77 amount: $125.00
question: Wife's name? Patricia

(9) 17-00-12-65-45 amount: $100.00
question: why? Wallet stolen

(10) 29-14-38-90-61 amount: $150.00
question: why? Because

(11) 01-54-73-26-14 amount: $100.00
question: What color is sky? Blue

(12) 37-19-21-46-07 amount: $50.00
question: Where an I? Africa

(13) 22-69-31-16-88 amount: $120.00
question: Name of President? Bush

(14) 79-62-81-33-14 Amount: $100.00
question: Who do I work for? UN

(15) 66-48-36-79-12 amount: $100.00
question: Who is Boxer? my dog

(16) 27-17-94-35-51 amount: $40.00
question: Favorite actor? Russell Crowe

(17) 31-28-08-74-16 amount: $100.00
question: Wife's name? Janet

(18 ) 91-22-45-13-87 amount: $100.00
question: Wedding date? Wednesday

(19) 20-03-41-59-12 amount: $150.00
question: Oldest son? Jesse

(20) 62-46-88-71-73 amount: $100.00
question: Favorite team: Arsenal

Like I said before, these are not active MTCN's because they are so old. I will activate them for just a few hours when you are ready to pick them up.

These total $2,150.00. Once you have sent me 1/2 of this amount ($1,075.00 - you may deduct the cost of the moneygram transmission), I will send you 20 more MTCN's - - and these will be much larger.
If you fail to send me my part of the money, you will never hear from me again.

Evan

Dear Eva Jammer,

Thanks for your email,this is my pone number as you
requested.+234xxxxxxxxx.based on our arrangement this is the name for
AxxxxE UxxxxxI AxxxxxE.

HOPE TO READ FROM YOU SOON

Then I noticed that he is a gmail lad... hmm problem... So I made a yahoo account for myself and emailed him that I changed my email address because my gmail address was hacked.....

Dear Amuzie,
>
> I think somebody hacked into my email. I have to change addresses.
> Please do the same. Change to yahoo, that's more secure.
>
>
> Evan Jammer.

He did bite.... and replied from a yahoo account....

DEAR JAMMER,

THIS IS MY NEW EMAIL AS YOU ASKED ME TO [email protected] .HOPE TO
READ FROM YOU SOON.

S@INT MOOR

And IP: 41.155.43.109 = Nigeria Nigeria

Thank god you got my email.
Somebody has been in my mailbox and deleted all my messages. I'm worried who did that.

Sorry to act suspicious but this operation could get me fired if somebody finds out what where doing.

Which city do you like to start? So I can prepare the operation tomorrow and Monday.

Evan

After a phone conversation we decided it would be better to start tuesday

Dear eva,
thanks for email.i will be living for Cotonou?tommorow being teusday by 8 am .so this is what i want you to do
1,the name of the sender.
2,the contry in which the money is being sent from.
3,the information we will use to send you your owen part throw money gramm
and please get back to me so we can round up thing to day befor i live for Cotonou tommorow.
and remember the reciver is AxxxIE UxxxI AUxxxxINE.
thanks and hope to read from you
Oliver jane

Oliver,

Good questions, I forgot.

All the transaction are changed to London, United Kingdom

I also set the sender names to Kenny Cartman, this person is a fictitious person and can't be traced to you or me.

The name AMUxxx UCHxxHI AUxxxTINE is also set as receivers name.

My part of the deal can be send to John Dufreen, 7003 silverlane, London.

Email me as soon you arrive in Cotonou. I will be waiting for your email. As soon I receive it I will activate the MTCN's
I can activate them for 8 hours. That should be enough to visit 10 WU offices.
Remember, only 2 collections at each WU office. Otherwise they will get suspicious.
You can find all WU offices in Cotonou on the website www.westernunion.com

I will be leaving the USA on Thursday and will travel back to London. So I will collect my share on Saturday.
And if you fail to send me my share, you will never hear form me again.

Evan

Daer Jmmer,

thanks for your e mail,sending your own part is no problem .I will send you ,your own in Cotonou .once i finish doing the picking.
do have a nice day.

olivere

After that email I called him to confirm and to wish him a pleasant trip....
And I stayed up late last night to wait for the conformation (GMT-4 here)
But I went to bed at 4am with still no answer.... But this morning at 10am:

DAER JAMMER.

AM THRER AND IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME ?SO GIVE ME A CALL OR SAND ME AN SMS TO KNOW IF ITS OK

And another one at 11:30am

Dear jammer;
how is your day,am now in cotonu so please let me know if it is ok,you can sms me or call me to know the next step,
waiting to hear from you

oliver

41.216.45.198 server location: Benin

Well I thought it was maybe a short trip and I could maybe forward him to Ghana because I have some problems at work now Smile

Oliver, there is a big problem.

Remember I told you somebody unknown accessed my gmail account?
They interrogate me this morning. Somebody told my boss. Possibly my ex wife. They interrogate me for 3 hours but we are clear now and they believed that I had nothing to do with it.
But now I got blocked in the system for the Benin, Togo and Burkina Faso MTCN's!

I checked and I still have access to Ghana MTCN's. Go there and I will make you list of MTCN's form Ghana. Same name, but a different senders name, Dave Reagan.

I need some time to prepare the MTCN's in Ghana. I will select bigger amounts. You can deduct the cost you will make to travel to Accra.

It will cost me approximately 3 hours to prepare so when you arrive in Accra they will be ready.

Evan

Well I hope he will bite. In the mean time I'd like to claim my first pith Lagos, Nigeria ===> Cotonou, Benin
If you like to see full headers PM me

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Nero419 on Thu May 06, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nero419

Great Job !! You can now call yourself a Travel Agent Laughing Hope you can move him again Wink

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah is going crazy now.... 12 missed calls in 8 minutes Very Happy Go to Accra, bastard! Laughing

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done - congratulations on your new headgear!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, Nero! Right now there's a mugu in Benin standing on a street corner whose head is about to burst like Scanners... GOHOMEORGETTHEMONEYGOHOMEORGETTHEMONEYGOHOMEORGETTHEMONEYGOHOMEORGETTHEMONEYGOHOMEOR
GETTHEMONEYGOHOMEORGETTHEMONEYGOHOMEORGETTHEMONEYGOHOMEORGETTHEMONEY

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Nero!!! Its always sweet to see the lads IP change Very Happy

Lets all hope that the next IP is from Accra!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent job, Nero419! beers!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have made my day!!!!!!!!

Keep in mind that Prudential Bank in M*hala Market, Accra, has the habit of arresting scammers who show up at the bank wanting WU transactions.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your first! I hope there will be many more. Very Happy clapping clapping clapping jump_4_joy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For future reference, anyone who is copying the WIMP modality - the second e-mail quoted above contains the name "Margaret Don". Margaret Don was the scammer-name of the original mugu I baited using the WIMP modality.

When anyone reuses the WIMP modality, it would be a good idea to change "Margaret Don" to whatever name the mugu is using!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I did notice that after I already send it to him. Corrected it for future WIMPERS Smile

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Nero, keep twisting the knife!!!

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Nero419!!! Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Glad to see you join the safari club

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nero419

Well done Laughing .....congrats on the safari, good effort......... Very Happy

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done sir!

Safari Franklin, Accra Ghana-Kpalime Togo
2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Nero419! Here's to many more beers!

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, mate!! About time I scored me my first one ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And you made it look SO easy! Congratulations, and hopefully it's the first of many! Laughing

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go Nero419!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well done mate Cool

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, mate! Perhaps you can get him to go even further than Accra, maybe Bamako, maybe Mogadishu, maybe Darfur. Can't wait to see what happens next.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job! It looks great!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the congratulations to me! I'm very happy with my new helmet, and planning to start a collection.

Oliver is not responding anymore Sad
Maybe he is stuck in traffic Confused

Well, I got another one who is prepared to travel Thursday. Also from Lagos to Cotonou... He will hear the bad news also when he arrives...

Just spoke to him on the phone.

link (rapidshare, mp3 2.9MB)

First I gave him a wrong number... So he was whining about that I thought. But he was whining about the fact that my caller ID was hidden (I didn't do that intensionally) and he wanted to call me back with caller ID on. So I did.

After that he did send me an email right away:

Emmanuel boi wrote:

OK thanks can't wait to make millions of dollars together.....and we will be the greatest friends on earth
Thanks Emmanuel

Laughing Always happy to see I make new greatest friends Laughing

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Always happy to see I make new greatest friends

You really are a social guy Nero Laughing

Congratz BTW Thumbs up

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Oh I make friends very easy on the www

Well I was a bit pissed at Oliver so I did send him a email last night...

Nero wrote:

Thank you for waisting my time which almost cost me my job!

Been in the office from 2am in the morning waiting for you. Everything ready at 8am local time Benin. And you show up at 3pm!
Been trough a canal of shit to safe your and mine ass!

I had 20 MTCN's ready for you in ACCRA with a total amount of $7850

Totally wasted now

oliver boi wrote:
Dear Jammer.
thanks for your mail,but i must inform you that from Nigeria to Benin is far and it cost me a lot to get there,hope you understand,in which the money i spent is all most 400usd and the friends i took it from are on my ass now,so for the next one we have to be sure its OK before i live here.so get back to me to know the next step as for now i can not live with out paying up the last money i took from my friends in getting to Benin so if you can help me in paying part of it i will be happy.let me know when next your ready

Oliver

He took a limo I think to Cotonou.... (or his driver is pissed that he didn't get +/- half of his share ~$400 Smile )
I don't care, go to Accra now!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic