SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Going on vacation - how do I explain it to my lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking for creative ideas how to explain the lad that you are not going to write mails for 2 1/2 weeks.

Going to the States, NY and Florida and I am not so eager to bait during this time.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I am going away on business for 2 and a half weeks. I'm sorry for the delay."

How's that? No need to make up excuses for lads, after all, you are the all-important beneficiary to the fund Smile

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just ignore him and enjoy your holiday

when you back, he'll be in his rotten cafe waiting Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like you I used to worry about not writing and wondering whether I'd be dropped but like others have said - stuff them. They're the ones who should be stressed by the sudden lack of communication.

Enjoy your holiday and you'll come back to a nice batch and ever more frantic emails from the lad. Just tell him you broke your leg and were in hosptial.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post him your itinery using Deuzers forms, make up what you like and just say it was a business trip or whatever.

I use this when I have a lad who says he is in London. I all of a sudden drop in on him and offer to meet him. Frantic excuses then start as to why he cannot meet me in person.

You could always say you are going to drop in on your way back from wherever, if it suits the bait. That might give him time to sweat.

Then of course there is also the ongoing volcano problem!!

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you are on your way out to westy and will follow his xfer instructions to the letter.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of the times I just tell them I'm going on a vacation. I try to get the bank account out of them just before I leave, tell them I'll send the money the day before I leave. Ofcourse with the excuse that it could take a few days before the money arrives due to the anti-terrorism laws. The lad goes to check the bank account daily, doesn't see the money appear, gets more anxious as he can't contact me for an explanation and then poof - their account is suddenly closed. Unfortunately my bank tells me that the transfer worked and that it got deposited just before it got killed.

It drives them nuts. You can almost taste the tears on their sobbing faces Twisted Evil

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the transfer worked and that it got deposited just before it got killed

Nice touch. Wink

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him the truth. Or a version of it, involving a five star hotel in the Seychelles, for example.
You can never have enough lad envy.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can tell them you are going on vacation / business trip / your uncle's funeral / ... and you should be back in 1 week. Then, after that week they will start writing you and get more and more worried. When you get back you can tell them about what happened that caused your return to be delayed. (arrested / sick / wrong plane / volcano / found love / ...)

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are the sole heir to your dying wealthy aunt's enormous fortune. She is very gravely ill and only has a week or two to live. You want to be at her side when she dies and at the lawyer's office the next day to get your inheritance.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In one of my baits, although I wasn't going vacation, I was trying to get another baiter to help me and play the role of the banker. I explained that I needed to leave the country because my mother was very sick with this rare disease and only the doctors in Russia could help. The lad was actually very nice about it and said he was saying prayers for my mother and was very saddened when I e-mailed him from Russia (I didn't, but he thinks I did) with the bad news of her passing. He even then gave me an extra week to take care of the funeral arrangements. It was a horrible death:

Quote:
Thank you for your e-mail and heartfelt wishes.

I’m sad to say that my mother died this morning. And it was a very horrible death. I will probably have nightmares until the day I die. Those Russians are savages and butchers. We never should have taken her there.

It started out well enough. They gave her the stuff to knock her out and we were allowed to watch the surgery from the observation deck. It was very bright in there, and very chilly (it made me realize that man have nippples). Anyway...

While they gave her stuff to relieve the cranial pressure she started to suddenly jerk around and thrash. And was foaming at the mouth. She struggled so much that one of the straps holding her down snapped and so did her leg! All we could see was this great big bone sticking up through her thigh.

And then her head started to swell and and we could hear cracking and popping noises. And then suddenly one of her eyes exploded from her head and hit the observation deck window!

I started puking right away. And it wasn’t one of those pukes like you have after drinking too much beer. This was more like dry heaves. The kind where's your bent over the porcelain god and wretching until you almost feel your liver coming up your throat. And the McDonald’s Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel (with the potato thingie--for an extra dollar) I ate a few hours earlier came up. I don’t know what was grosser--that vomit or my mom’s eyeball hitting the window. I definitely didn't have the squirts like I usually do after eating at McDonalds.

Anyway--it got crazy after that. The nurses and doctors were running around all panicked and then suddenly my mom’s head exploded. Yeah--freaking exploded. Brains and blood and stuff all over the room. And get this--the Russian hospital is going to charge us extra money for clean-up costs. Cheap bastards! I hope my mom's insurance will cover it. If not I may have to get a second job.

Anyway--We will be bringing my beloved mother back to the States for the funeral and should be back on Monday. Services will be Wednesday. It’s definitely going to be a closed-casket affair. I don’t think any undertaker can put her head back together.

And I should be ready to begin working with you towards the end of the week. I very much appreciate that you are holding my space and have been so understanding and kind during this difficult time. I swear I won’t let you down and I will make it up to you.

I’m sorry that you don’t want Banker XXXXX involved. He’s a decent family man and could use the extra money, especially since his 14-year-old daughter got knocked up by the school football quarterback and his 16 year old twin sons had sex changes. Man--talk about a dyslexic family.

Speaking of my banker XXXXX--He asked me to ask what your plans are for this transfer stuff. I’m not too familiar with all this bank stuff. If it’s okay, I would still like to consult him on general questions or stuff I don’t understand. I promise not to reveal sensitive information.

Thank you again, Mr. XXX for your prayers, time, and understanding.

NOTE: I've still got the lad going and I can't understand why the banking info I gave him is not working...

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^All of the above ideas are great btw. I recently used a version of
Rick Shaw's answer. A vacation to London and UK and amazingly the lad had to leave on a business trip to Canada and then Spain. Because he was a lawyer in London. We were trying to find his office and meet in person. (Yeah right). ^^ @Knotty Pine. good one. wealthy relative.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are going to Dingolfing, Germany to take delivery on your new BMW 750li. Whilst there, you'll drive the autobahn, see the sights, dine on exotic German food, and then have the car flown home to wherever it is you live. It's all rather dizzying, and makes you to wonder how the common people live.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is something seriously wrong with your baiting approach if you feel the need to excuse your absence to them.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Must be something seriously wrong with mine then!

I very recently had a nine-day absence from baiting and I gave excuses to all my Lads. Well, the same one, actually. Everybody had a close relative die. It would have been peculiar/suspicious for my stop-at-home/very-excited-about-sending-money characters to just disappear.

The Lads all waited patiently, and like with dwatina's Lad's, sent their thoughts and prayers. And are now treating my character's with care and concern. Which I'm sure has nothing to do with the forthcoming inheritances.....

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use vacations and business trip explanations to slow down baits, works wonders. All wish me well and happy holiday.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
Very Happy Must be something seriously wrong with mine then!

I'm glad we're on the same page.

... kidding. Wink

But while we're discussing baiting tactics, I personally like to get my lads in a state of total dependence. They know to never question or disobey me.

Now, if after - say - they travel a thousand miles or so looking for phantom money and end up getting laughed at on the phone when all's said and done, I can tolerate - or, at the very least, understand - some doubt in my legitimacy. However, if some lad dares to take offense to a few days of silence, they'll get slapped so hard, a piece of their soul will die.

Bottom line for me is this: I don't like wasting my time. Like an investment, I want the best ratio of time put in to time and resources of lads wasted.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm always in the hospital. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Nick the Cop

I understand your point and I suppose that you are capable to do so is the reason for your success with safaris.
Unitl now I have no clue how to prepare my lad to be in such a condition.
Perhaps you are giving some insight in your tactic, I would be really interrested.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baitsamurai wrote:
Perhaps you are giving some insight in your tactic

I realize that that was just a typing error on your part, but it's actually correct. I AM giving insight. I HAVE already mentioned how one could, at the very least, start getting their lads to this state. In fact, just a few posts up from this one, I had said:

"There is something seriously wrong with your baiting approach if you feel the need to excuse your absence to them."

If I just flog me methods, I'm sure I won't get through to anyone, so let me instead pose a question. How can you make your lads dependent on you, when you are so dependent on them? I mean, for Christ's sake, you're excusing yourself to some faceless cretin for something that's going on in your personal life.

Instead of excusing yourself, just go about your merry way. When you come back, write back to them, and if they start getting pissy about your disappearance, rather than explain yourself (which is an obviously apologetic approach), slap them for being uncouth.

Y'all are being submissive. Surely you can see how giving order while being so is paradoxical at best.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I mean, for Christ's sake, you're excusing yourself to some faceless cretin for something that's going on in your personal life.

No. I'm continuing the realism of my character. Maybe it depends what sort of character one is playing.

My sneaky 'businessman' character (currently not in use) would certainly never explain his life (or his absences) to anyone. My other characters are more dependent, however. They've developed personal relationships with their Lads. Not just the Love Lads, they are 'so close' to their bankers and lawyers and other people wanting to move money around.

No, I'm not submissive. Laughing Nor are my characters, really. But they do develop such trust with their dear friends who are helping them, and like to tell them everything.

Different styles. Different intentions as well, probably. Certainly different types of characters involved.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
Maybe it depends what sort of character one is playing.

Indeed. All of my characters are crass and loathsome.

Even with my guyman characters that become "friends" with the lads, I put them down at every opportunity I get. Similarly, the occasional love interest of the lad I play is always self-centered and unsympathetic to the lad's plight.

Interestingly enough, the more the lads hate you, the more likely they are to obey you. Maybe it has something to do with their increased drive in relieving you of your belongings, or maybe it's some visceral instinct to not fight with the "tough guy". Either way, it doesn't matter. It works.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
All of my characters are crass and loathsome.
That must take some awesome acting skills?

I agree with Branwen here, draw them into your character's world, like Scherazade seduce the nasty scammer with riviting fiction. beating

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
That must take some awesome acting skills?

Not really. I just be myself.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic