SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dateline on NBC in the US - TONIGHT

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its on now.. on the east coast Dateline goes after the Lotto Scammers Domestically. 7pm ET...

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Watching it now.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dadeciple
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep me too. Was just coming on here to post it.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not too bad of a show. Glad to see the Feds are interested pursuing charges.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
jdsecretagent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a good show, nice to see that guy got caught in the end. The funny thing is that book they seized in evidence had proof he'd taken over $2million dollar, yet it didn't look like he lived in a nice place. He must be one of the guys on the low end of the ladder, he probably doesn't get much of it.

They've done shows about this topic before. I once found a video on MSNBC about this scam where they actually met a scammer in a public park in London. The minute they revealed they were reporters, he took off running! I thought that was pretty funny.

I remember the first time I saw this scam. It was sometime in the mid 1990s in an email. I thought it was a scam even back then, and that was before I even knew how it actually worked. In addition, I also thought even if it was possible to get the money, what I'd be participating in to do it, sounded like something that could land me in jail for money laundering or something like that.

Glen Frey said it best, "The lure of easy money has a very strong appeal."

JD Secret Agent
dadeciple
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My interpretation of the whole $2.5 million in that book was that he was writing down how much he was suppose to try and collect. Did not really mean that is how much he collected. I think they even said "Assuming he collected everything he was suppose to collect".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic