SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

3 - tr4ck mini safari. Shorty goes to Pobe.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shorty has been through many trials and tribulations over the past 2 years. I now have his home address and pictures of his house.
He has been watching his parcel on the 3-tr4ck map go right past his suburb and on a trip in circles around southern nigeria.
The driver missed his parcel and forgot to deliver it.
The truck crossed the boarder north west of lagos and hit a wild animal bringing the truck to a halt for repairs in a small town called pobe.

Shorty is Bruce and he also talks of peter who is actually shorty.
Quote:

Bruce
I will ask them about a photo of the truck. I dont know where the driver is or what they do about anything like this or if he is in the hotel.
I can see the back of a trailer there in the photo. Maybe that is the tow truck.
Though i dont see why you need this? just get the package please.

Quote:
Ben,

I have reasons for asking for all these because dislike illegal
transaction and i have to be very sure everything is legitimate!
So i really need it to confirm the situation of everything and these would
help me to be very confide.

This life is very dangerous and full of risk so, i need to follow due processes.
Moreover, Peter can't make it there today because i sent him on other
Official and he is yet to be back and i don't know if probably he could make
it there today.

Bruce
Quote:
Bruce
what do you mean illegal transaction? I thought our business was 100% legal.
I can't believe you sent peter somewhere else when my $70,000 is out there
in a broken down truck. If it goes missing Im fucked. My wife doesnt even
know about this and if she finds out well i guess im a dead man. We have to
get this done now bruce. They sent me a photo of the van. did they send it
to you?
here it is just incase. The longer this is left the more worried i am
becoming.

Ben
Quote:
Ben, that s not the way the issue was. Peter has to be in the high court yesterday with my attorney for a very essential issue yesterday. And all our intention is that he is to travel down to Pobé with our drive but it was late and i heard it was almost 4hrs trip from my base. Moreover, they have sent me the photo and here, its 5am now, he would move in an hour time. Am so much concerned about the money, that was why am asking questions, mind you, i was once trained Army during youth age, before i fully turned a farmer, so i have good skills. I ll try as much as i could to make sure i get the parcel and complete the transaction, before your wife finds out and at the end of it all, we all shall smile! Am a good business man, so thats why i make sure my deals are %100 legal, please kindly bear with me Ben. Bruce

meanwhile he is also conversing with the spoofed addy for 3-tr4ck
Quote:
Thanks, i got the photo, my boy peter would be on his there in 30mins time
because its past 5am here and it was hours travel from lagos to pobe. l get back to you, as soon as i receive it.

then this morning he is not happy with the company.
this was to 3-tr4ck.
Quote:
Look!

All you did is rubbish! Peter was there and couldn't find any address, why didn't you leave an address before? The boy became street wanderer and you must pay him for all these expenses, it took him 6hrs to and fro and kindly give me the correct address on how to get there now! Or i would sue you all!

and one to ben
Quote:
Ben,

The 3-tr4ck Teams are fucking idiots! Peter left very earlier as i have told you, and i made him go with 3 security men. They arrived Pobe and he gave me a call that they couldn't locate anywhere show on the photo.
But why would they gave us photos at first without any specific address, he told me they were asking Bike men and they couldn't locate the written on the bill board in the photo.

So i have asked them to return to Lagos and now, i just checked your mail now and the time here is(4:05pm).
They have arrived and am very angry now for what they did at first! The place took this men 7hrs to and fro without any good achievement, they just wait the fuel.

Well, they mailed me to but i would get back to them after your mail with a very bad words! I need that address, so, Peter could go there and i don't know if he would be able to reach there tomorrow till Monday.

But i don't really know how long this would takes getting there. Anyway, am expecting the address.

Bruce
Quote:
Bruce.
i told you yesterday they had contacted me and the truck had been moved for repairs to be made. Why did you not let him know? if he had have known it was only just up the road and he would have the money. fuck me. where is the communication in you business?
My wife is suspicious now because she is wondering why i am so stressed all the time.
Peter needs to get to bohicon and i will find the address from e track so we dont have any more problems.
Please communicate with your people.

Ben
this has come in as i am posting this.
Quote:
Well, i tried my best, but our time interver is different. Am 7hrs ahead of your time and before i could get your reply, he was already on his way back. Bohicon is not as close as you have it, but, peter would be there on monday and endeavor to collect a phone number where the driver could be reach and kindly let your mind be at peace, everything would be fine.

and this to 3 tr4ck
Quote:
Get me the full address and a contact phone number but my boy would be there on monday.

shorty loves to go the extra mile Laughing and he never gives up until you break him. then he climbs back out of his hole for more punishment. Laughing

the red thingies are supposed to be arrows which is the parcel path. the yellow highlight is his first 2 way ttip with hopefully more to come.

thankyou bohigal for the work on the crashed van

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
scam-dum-doo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's too funny. There's nothing quite like chasing after the phantom parcel truck.

x6 Closed lad accounts
Canada Benin United Kingdom China Thailand United States
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3 tr4ck had best be careful. they may have a law suit on their hands. I believe shorty has threatened to sue them around 3-4 times now Laughing

You are dead MUMU!!!!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if your map is correct then he crossed into Cotonou. Isn't that another Pith helmet???

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes he did. he is primed to now go to bohicon where the pointer is on the map. there is still more to come in the near future

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How are you certain that the lad actually travelled anywhere?

Do you have IP changes to prove this, lads lie you know.

Smile Smile Smile

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Master: holy crap, I didn't know I was making that photo for the one and only Shorty! Laughing He's a gem. Glad it worked for you.

I like the name of that town, Bohicon.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shorty, on the move. The dramatic self-baiting lad. So sweet. Good luck keeping him chasing trucks and stuff.
Quote:
" i was once trained Army during youth age, before i fully turned a farmer, so i have good skills."
Oh, my he's a funny lad. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is not happy with the service he has received.

this was to 3-tr4ck this morning
Quote:
I discovered Bohicon is located on Northern part of the country. Its very far from Pobe about 1hr30mins from Pobe, likewise coming to Pob. I kept telling you how important the parcel is but you just fucking with me! I may tell my men to get your idiot driver beating and arrested when they get there, for leaving lagos to Benin! My business is falling and he is happy and fine...i knew he is insane for acting such way and by the time am done with him, you will fire him! My men would made him pay all their expenses, so next time, he would stop being foolish! Am not sure he would return to lagos even if the vehicle is repaired but i will make him learn bad lessons of his life! Waiting for the address and contact telephone number.

threatening driver with a good old fashioned beating
threatening driver with arrest.
still asking for the number and address. Priceless Laughing

Ben also has mail.
Quote:
Ben, 3-Tr4ck were only making the issue more difficult! I discovered that Bohicon is located on the Northern part of the country and going from Pobè takes 1hr30mins and likewise coming back to Pobè. It s not as close as you think. Initially the idiot driver should have branch to the peter s address for the parcel instead, he pass through lagos to another country, can t you see how foolish he is? Now, i have to waste another money for inter-boarder permit both here and Benin s boarder and it cost much! Am sick and tired of their fucking service. And do you have the address yet?

before i had seen these i sent him this.
Quote:
Bruce.
I have spoken to e-track and they said it was not possible to phone the driver and highly irrregular.
but they did say he was staying at the dako hotel. They sent me some pictures of it and where his room was. We need to get this package now bruce. No more bullshit. if you dont get it today i am going to recall the money back to me.
They gave me some pictures of the hotel and some directions. So i will give them to you to give to peter.
The statue is on a roundabout when you see thisthe hotel is just down the road. There is also a directional sign and a photo of the front of the hotel. His room is the top right window in the picture of the accomodation.
I trust this will happen this time bruce.

Ben

You are dead MUMU!!!!
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shorty still isn't too happy with the service he received... Laughing

To 3-Track Shorty wrote:
You are liars! I was at the with boy and we were told nobody like that check in and no foreigner has ever check in there since the hotel has being, only patronized by high socialite ones! So why did you lied to me, you have waisted my money, time, blood! I ll make sure your sons don t tell me your website is forgery! Bastards..!

To Ben Shorty wrote:
Ben!

Didn't you see my mail? I know you have seeing but you are still thinking about the lies to tell me again. See, am not a baby, am a very wealthy man as you have know. But if not for the problems i had, would i have contacted you? Instead all you did is to bring lies and disappointment into my whole life!

I find no reason why people cant say just THE TRUTH! Do you realize my $30 MILLION is involved in this deal and you are taken me for a game just because of $70,000. Well, by this weekend i would try and talk with my lawyer in Zimbabwe, if i would be permitted to put one of my building on sale probably for $300,000 USD. I know that would be okay to finance the transfer processes, you guys have really delayed and why didn't tell me you are here for games so i could call on more reliable person!

Awaiting for you excuses...

And also to Ben Shorty wrote:
Listen man! Why are you telling me shits! What s my business with your lawyer, i have nothing to do with your damn lawyer! You are his client, and if you got problems, your legal right is to consult him yourself and not me! I knew all these is just excuses, you are not real. So go and meet your lawyer and stop telling me lies! Your E track are yet to reply my mails, i knew somebody is behind these, and he is only being scampering! And if you know are real, i want you to get another $70,000. And you must take photograph with it and only this would made me believe you! Good day!

Since I'm taking over for Master in his short absence I'm trying to push Shorty off onto a new character, but he is not being too cooperative. He sure is funny, though! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic