SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some of my year-long bait...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to pick this up from August of last year and post until I get sick of the process...
I don't remember the initial scam, but I think it was a dormant bank account.
This lad was one of my very first, and will probably be with me forever.

I took a 3 month break from baiting last summer after my hard drive in my laptop committed suicide. When I got back into the game, I found this in my box:

Martins = Purple

Quote:
Dear Larry,
Who is an inteligent fool?One who knows what to do and never puts it in action.
You started with good motive with me and ends up like a coward.You just acted like a
bush man.I never expected you to act as you 've just did.All we have done together is
a complete joke,Right?That's why you never borthered to respond ever since.
No problem,its only time it will take me to get another person whom I will use his
account number to get the business done as I placed the bank on hold.I know your so called lawyer succeeded in making you not to be man enough in handling issues.
Thanks and good day.

What a great "Welcome back to baiting" email!
Now I tug at his heart strings:

I = whatever color this is
Quote:
Hon Martins,
I am sorry to tell you that I was in a major car accident and have not been able to use my hands to type. My lawyer and I were both in the car on our way back from a fishing trip. I was in a coma until the 8th of this month and have just now been strong enough to sit up at a computer. My lawyer is still in a coma and our prayers go out to him. I hope you can forgive me. Sorry if you missed your great money opportunity. I see that you finally sent us the ID we asked for. I am glad of that, I only wish it could have come earlier. I could really use that fortune right now.
Please pray for my attorney.
Larry

My attorney was four1niner, a member of this forum with great potential who is away from baiting currently.
Anyways, here's doucheldorf's reaction:

Quote:
Dear Larry,
I wasn't around for some time now until yesterday I returned back and on checking
my mail found out that you have reply with a sorrowful news.I feel very sorry for you and
your attorney.I know it must be a demonic manipulations that's why one has to be closer
to God always.I thank God that both of you are still alive.I pray that the good lord will be
with you to recorver fully in Jesus name,Amen.Also I pray that Lord Jesus Christ will
grant your attorney instant healing by his anointing power of the holy of holy ghost,Amen.
Hon Martins.

Demonic Manipulations? Interesting theory.
Quote:
Hon Martins...
I am glad to hear that you pray for my attorney. He has had to have his feet amputated, and he still lies in a coma. We all pray for him still. Did you find somebody to help you with your transaction while we were in the hospital?
Keep in touch, I feel like you are a link between me and Mr. Johnson.
Love,
Larry

I'm glad I'm publishing this. I forgot that I had decided my attorney should have his feet amputated.
Quote:
Dear Larry,
I was not around for the fact that I lost my dad for some days now.I have just
returned back from the village and saw the last mail to me pointing back on our
business before your accident.Ever since I was not in constant discussion due to
your accident,I ve been keeping the Man in the bank at arms length because I dont
know what else to tell him.But when I saw your last mail two days now in respect of
that,I went to see them face to face instead of calling on phone.There I was informed
that we still have time for it because I informed them that you were hospitalised so that
they will have patience for us.May be you will see it on one of those mails I sent to you
trying to acquaint you on the situation of things not knowing that you were in coma.I
really thank God for everything as the opportunity is still kept for us.
So now if you are ready for the whole issue to be done as we have worked for,just
get back to me as soon as possible while I go asking them if you are still going to use
the informations given to you for the payments of the settlements as they requested.
Thanks and I will be expecting to hear you anymoments from now.
Hon Martins.

Did he just admit he was banging his bank contact?
Quote:
Here is my problem with my attorney. He is looking more and more like he will be in a coma for many years to come. While this is sad, it is especially sad because we both won a settlement from the driver of the vehicle that caused our accident, which is a large sum of money, yet he cannot utilize his because of his coma. I think I remember that you are also an attorney. Can you think of a way to get his money, since he is in a coma? I thought maybe I could make a fake living will and tell the doctors that I found it in his apartment. And maybe tell them that we are gay lovers, so he left me any money he might have...
Do you think that might work?

I'm too sleepy to post anything else.
See you whack-jobs later.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where was I?

Oh, trying to suck a NOK scammer into an NOK of my own...

Martins is being a bit of a teabag, ignoring my scheme. Turns out running a next of kin is harder than I thought. Meanwhile, I have been offending/taking offense with his bank character. He tries to get me back on track:
Quote:

Dear Larry,
I received a report from the bank that you are speaking out of point and that they
can't continue explaining what they think you are aware of.In the area of making the
settlements for them to transfer the money which brought us together into your account,
it's required that we should pay $5000 for everything to be done.I guess you know that
before the accident you explained of.Please like I said before,lets not be wasting time
on perpetual explainations of issues which I believe you are aware of.Go ahead and ask
the direction you will use to send the money to them for us to be successful in this
transaction.
The cousin the mentioning is my late client whom you are acting as the next of kin
to him.It was accepted and approved by the bank that you are a cousin to him.I think
you can understand the issue very well.
Thanks and I am expecting you back on the fact that you have collected the direction
of making the payments for this our long awaited business.
Hon Martins.

If you've read any of my posts, you know what Hon. Martins will soon learn--that I am not an "on track" kind of guy. At least my character has a decent excuse:

Quote:
I am sorry, my accident tends to make me confused when I have to much information to hold within my damaged brain. The bank should treat me nice, because Title IX says they should.

Instead of pity, I get this:

Quote:
Dear Larry,
You know we have taken much time in this transaction due to your mishap.So now that you are
back and there's reserved opportunity as I pleaded on your behalf while you were still on coma,open
up to me if you are ready to make the payments so that I'll inform them myself instead of you expecting
them for perpetual explainations of things.You know how bank works,they don't beg customers except
if they will benefit from the transaction.Just like this one which you know it's for our own interest but not
for them.Thats why I am still grateful for them to keep waiting for us.
Courageously,I'm waiting to hear from you on the payment.I mean if you are ready now to make it up
as you promised,inform me back after having gone through this mail so that I will ask them to forward to
you the direction through which they intends receiving it from you for the successful transfer of the fund.
Or you can ask them to send it to you now that you have remembered from my explainations.
Thanks and I will be expecting you on that. Good Day.
Hon Martins.

I would have a snarky comment about whatever the hell he said, but I didn't read it then or now. Sorry. If somebody wants to summarize it for me that would be... really something.
Anywares, I decide I'll meet him halfway. I'll pretend like I'm going to pay him if he considers my offer:
Quote:

Yes, I should be able to make a payment. I received a lot of money from suing the person who struck us. But what about my attorney's money? How should we get that money?

I should mention at this point that JustJane (who is much smarter and better at baiting lads into submission) was baiting this same little darling. Here is a testament to how bad justjane can brain-rape a lad. I mention to the bank character that another bank has contacted me (which is true, I have been contacted by hundreds in the year I've known this idiot) Out of nowhere Martins gets really paranoid. As if he's been hurt before...
Quote:

Dear Larry,
Talking of your attorneys money,I promise to help out as soon as we are
through with this we've almost finished.Also I asked you to forward to me the full
details of your judgment before the money was given out to you guys.That will
enable me begin to work on the stragegies which are to be used according to your
plan.Also I need to know the steps from you which you think can help out on the
plan you so that I will use them along with my preparations ok.
But before that,lets get this I brought to you since executed for our mutual interest.
You made mention of Bank of Africa telling you that the fee is$3000 now.If there's any
other name apart from the Bank we are using,just know that it's not for our business. Stop contact with them.
I want you to be careful at point of this payments.Many evil guys are out there seeking for
an opportunity to utilise.I mean if there are other Bank's name apart from Arab Bank,
it's not for us and once not for us,it can never work for our business..Be alert.Always be
cautious with the bank's address our Bank is using for you. Do not be fooled.
Morestill they don't have any reduction to that payments because I've spoken to them
severally on that and they refused.So what I want you to do now is to go direct to them
on their address and ask the direction which they intends to receive such from you ok.
Thanks and I will be expecting to hear from you back on that.
Hon Martins.

I sure hope he doesn't get dolla chopped, it seems as though he's on edge.
Quote:

They said that they took over my account from Arab Bank. They said I don't have to contact Arab Bank anymore, since they are in charge now. So you probably don't have to contact Arab Bank either. I will forward you the settlement for Mr. Leaksalot and me. I just have to find it and scan it in.
Talk to you later.
-Larry

This lights a fire under him. More paranoia and weird allusions to possible dolla chopping trauma in the past. Thanks Jane!
Quote:

Dear Larry,
Like I said yesterday,there's no other bank we are into except Arab Bank.I
opened this gmail because I heard that it's more secure on mails as I am feeling
that some bad eggs or fraudster must be monitoring my mails to you trying to
divert all we are doing to their pocket.I must tell you again,be careful unless you
intends paying this twice.
Infact what I want you to do now is to go ahead and make the payments with
the name given to you before by the Bank we are into.I had discussion with them
on receiving this fund after having written to you yesterday and they said that
you should use that name given to you earlier.So what I want you to do now is to
go ahead and make the payments,forward the informations to me with the control
number(mtcn).You are going to do it in this way,open a gmail account,save it in
the draft and forward to me the e mail address with the password.Then I will use
it to the bank to be sure that no story is involved.I believe you understands me
very well at this point.Failure to heed to this will distabilise all our efforts as I am
feeling some signs with the informations you are giving me that bank of Africa has
taken over which is absolutely lie.Beware of fraud ok......
I will be expecting it as I have insructed you.Thanks for your understanding.
Hon Martins.

Wow. Maybe I should lay off the dolla chop. He is not handling it well...

Quote:
Maybe you should just write them and tell them. They do not listen to me, and I am getting more and more flustered due to my head injury. here is their email address:
<my gomer email>
(everybody should have one of these)
Thank you,
Larry

Most of this is skippable... I bolded the only interesting part:
Quote:
Dear Larry,
I want you to listen very well.We don't have to be disturbed over what is not
important to us.I brought this business and know very well what we are working for.
What I want you to do is to overlook whomever that is coming up in place of the Bank
we are dealing with.If it's not Arab Bank,just know that it's not for our business.As you
have prepared to make the payments for us to accomplish the whole issue.Go ahead
and send the money through WESTERN UNION.An it has to be twice,first you send
$3000 and in one hour time you send the balance of $2000 making it in total $5000.
Reason is that the western union here do not accept $5000 at a go according to how I
was informed.I asked the Man incharge of remittance Division in the Bank to give me the
name you are to use so that I will send it again to you to avoid mistake. Here is it...
NAME........MARTIN CHIGOZIE NWAFOR.
LOCATION ........COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC,WEST AFRICA.
SECRET WORD....FAVOUR.
THEN THE ....MTCN NUMBER FROM THE WESTERN UNION.
If you can do it now because I know it's still a day there in the US and here it's
getting dark.Try and do it so that by tomorrow morning I will take it to them to the
Bank to be pulled without much stories.Remember to open a casual e mail address
and save it in the draft folder then send the email address to me along with the pass
word.I am trying to make such we are careful over this payments,so try to heed to my
insructions to avoid had I known as you know $5000 is not a little money.
Thanks and I will be expecting the goodnews by tomorrow.After you have don that,
do not fail to forward me what I requested in favour of the deal with you attorney who
is still in coma.Also I want you to change the password of your address because I
feel those people are reading your mail as you have seen my address has changed for
our safety.
Be careful and do what I said and as you know time are passing again.
Hon Martins.

I really wanted to mediate a lad conversation by having them both write to the gomer email thinking they were writing eachother (so I could make their comments more inflammatory, etc.), but it didn't work out.

So I move into the dolla chop stage...

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Corona!! Purple Flower

Well, enough pleasantries. Back to Hon. Martins the Inept
Quote:

Dear Larry,
I ask you this question,Am I the one you are handling business with or
the person you are talking of?Once you know very well that I am the person
you know you are handling business with,then do what I said you should do for
our success.Honestly you are getting me tired over this issue you keep saying
about someone else whom I know not.Ignore him with his flattering tongues ok.
Morestill,if really you want all this success we started ever since
the begining
of this year to be achieved,please deligengtly do what I've adviced
you to do for
us to see ourselves through in this and get other things doing as time
goes.Also
I have passed notice to the Man in the Bank on the complications you
are having. Maybe they'll still write to you on this issue.
Thanks.
Hon Martins.

Bla bla bla... bitch bitch bitch...
Two can play at this game:
Quote:
Stop treating me like a fool. You need to fall in line and listen to what I'm saying, because you are looking like a serious screw up. If you would have written to the bank like I asked, then we would be beyond this hurdle. Instead, you ignore me and try to treat me like a fool. You are ruining my life.
-Larry

Meanwhile the other banker is working day and night making weird guarantee letters and other RSOT goodies to try to chop Hon. Martins' dolla quick and frantic, but I like to draw out the dolla chop for a while. Give the lad an upset stomach for about a week, then make him think he's in the clear before laying a fat chop down. I still pass along one of lad 2's RSOT docs just to see what Marty baby thinks about it.
Quote:

Mr Larry,
I saw the forgery of the papers you sent to me which they forwarded to you.No wonder why
you are getting confused.Also I saw where they are writing as if I am a staff in Arab Bank.You
know that I am never a banker but an attorney of which you have my Identification proposing more
business with me as you arranged.You can now see the limit of their brain trying to steal where
they have not laboured.Ignore them fully for you not to get more confused and make a change of
your password ok.
Thanks
Hon Martins.

This is the item in question:
I gimped in the name Gomer to send it to him (if you couldn't tell Rolling Eyes )
Quote:

This is all very confusing and I have been having terrible nosebleeds as a result. Why are you making this so difficult? They tell me that you still refuse to contact them to sort it out. Why? They have produced an officially notarized proof, but you won't even write them. My head hurts, I have to go.

Once again, I've tried to evoke some pity, here's what I get:
Quote:

Mr Larry,
Honestly this people are not for us.Believe me in this transaction.I wonder why
all these so much trouble in this business.Last time we were at the point of executing
it and you had a severe mishap.Now you are back and people from no where putting
confusion in your head. Oh!.....
See Mr Larry,if this people are for us,I would have gone through with their e mail
address which you sent.May be you take a bubble bath and cool off your nerves.I still
wonder why you don't believe me the person you know going to a year now.Those people
are mere opportunist trying to reap from where they did not sow.
Those things they sent
to you were all forgery documents.I told you for your confirmation that you should ask
them to confirm themselves to you by showing you the account number which our
Bank are ready to use for the transfer of the fund.There is no connection between Arab
Bank and their fake bank of africa.I believe you are a Man with wisdom before I came to
you in this business.How can two commercial banks be involved in foreign remmittance
fund:roll: .This bothers me a lot because all my believe was that by now we would have gone
through with the the payments and have this successfully achieved.
Laughing I am still astonished
for you not believing the person who lured you into this business.Once again,please and
please,neglet this people for our safety and you now what we are handling is confidential.
Thanks
Hon Martins.

Not bad. I finally got a bit of love. Still, it's just not quite enough, so I lay it on real thick like...
Quote:
Mr Gomer
I hav had to be in hospita again becuas of my injury maybe not better. My nose bleed and cant always feel my hand s amd fignsre. IIIIIIiiiiiiiiiii wiill updaet uoy wen i ;lern morrrrrre

Let's see what Dr. Martins prescribes for this!
Quote:
Mr Larry,
As a wise and learned Man which I believe you are.Is it the duty of any bank
to come to you?or am I not the one supposed to introduce you to any bank if at all
there're connections in respect of that.Or is it not our bank (Arab Bank) that are in
position of directing you to meet those people that they will help in accomplishment
of your demand.Assuming that their words are true.Think of that into your brain.Be
wise my guy.The world is a large place and bad eggs are numerous.
Hon Martins.

WTF? Evil or Very Mad
He didn't even ask how my severe brain injury was doing, or why I called him Mr. Gomer...
Well, that bad eggs comment was worth the read, though. I decide to go into the academy award email part 2:
Quote:
Hon Matrins I hgave become sick Gian frm my hed injury.. my dotocr told me I nneed a sugrry to corect thingsd.I willl writ yoo agian when i get a fchance,.

From here things get sloppy on Hon. Martins' end. He creates a poorly camouflaged decoy Gomer email address and tries to play both sides. Unfortunately he wasn't even really smart enough to juggle himself and his banker character, so it got pretty ugly. I finally got sick of him thinking he was tricky and told him I'd finally recovered my senses enough to see that whoever was sending those Gomer emails was not only a scammer, but a semi-literate one at best.
His gloating is enough to make you want to puke:
Quote:
Mr Larry,
I am happy to hear from you that you have discorvered what I've been explaining to you.
So now it's left for you to make up the payments as I have directed you.And I want you to
send me you current mobile number now because I intends using it in getting the MTCN number
from you as soon as you send the money.I mean after you have sent the money with the
information which the bank gave to you,hold back the MTCN number until I get you on phone
so that there will be no story.As you have confirmed what I've been telling you that bad eggs
are too much on the internet network.Just make the payments and inform me that you've done
that along with your phone number so that I'll call you immediately and collect it orally.I hope
you understand me very well.
Trust me, I read you loud and clear. Twisted Evil
How was your health?Hope you are doing fine now.Please try and do what I requested now
so that we have everything done now and step into the one of you attorney as we've become
good friend for life.We done have much time again I believe you know that.
Thanks and I will be expecting to hear from you anymoments from now.
Hon Martins.

Hold back so he can collect it orally? Ooh-lala.
Quote:
I understand your intention to receive me orally. I am glad we have come to that point in our relationship. My phone number is (###)###-####, call me when you want me to fill you up with an oral encounter.
-Larry

Eew. He whines for a few days about me not taking his calls. He finally comes up with a wacky plan. I open a new email address and send myself the MTCN on it. Then he will log on and find it. Keep in mind, I haven't even chopped him yet. This is all still residual mental anguish from whatever nightmare JustJane put him through.
Oh, I'll include this email because he drops the classic line from my siggy...
Quote:
Mr Larry,
I forgot to tell you to write the password of the address you used as I've instructed
you.I mean in the message content,after having written I have done it,Include the pass
word you used.It should be in capital letters ok.
Thanks for your understanding.Remember time wasted can never be regained and
past can never be recaptured.
Try and do what I have said now please.We don't have
much time again.
Hon Martins.

Naturally, I ignore his hare-brained scheme and give him the usual dolla chop pattern.
First, the not attached attachment:
Quote:
Hey Martins!
I got down to the old Wastern Union. Here is the receipt, you beautiful man!

When he tells me it's not attached, I make absolutely sure that I attach it. Second, the useless attachment:
Oops (really oops/thanks Deuzer) WU stapled a receipt over the MTCN...
Quote:
Mr Larry,
I saw the payments slip you used in the western union.Now I want to know the
control number(MTCN) which will enable me to get to the bank and cash it for the
purpose.Try call me or be with your phone for I'll continue trying you untill that is
done.
Hon Martins.

My bad.
Third, the .dll
Quote:
Mr Larry,
Its like you don't understands me very well.I told you to call me on
phone for the MTCN control number.We don't use slip in collecting
money here and besides the slip you sent to me could not download.
Possible someone might have tried to open it.I told you to be careful
at this point hence we are aware that some bad guys are monitoring
our transaction.Please don't allow this to get complicated because I'll
not be responsible for any loss in this payments.I told you to remove
your phone from voice mail but you wouldn't listen.I've tried calling you
again this morning for the number and it kept exhausting my credit for
nothing.Please,please and please call me on my mobile+229 98767419.
I wonder why you call your phone mobile when you can not hold it on while
you make moves.I am expecting your call before the day runs out.Here now
is 12.30pm which should be 6.30 am your local time.Try and get me before
two to three hours from now to see all this through.
I am still sorry for the injuries you are still nursing as a result of the mishap
you had some time ago.I pray you get healed in jesus name Amen.
Hon Martins.

Now I insist he is stupid for a while, then I finally proverbially shit in his metaphorical coffee.
Fourth, the chop:
Quote:
Your email confuses me. The man from Arab Bank emailed me and told me that I was not paying you, but rather paying him. I sent him the payment slip also, so things should progress now. I paid in full, $5000.
Let me know when we should move on to Mr. Leaksalot's insurance money. I have devised a plan.

And... rant!

Quote:

Subject: YOUR INSINCERELITY.
Mr Larry,
You See yourself,you don't listen to what I am telling you and now you have
succeeded in paying street bad boys money.
I remember before meeting your lawyer
at the initial stage of this transaction,you made an intruduction and what I was doing
with him was according to your instruction.I initiated this business and did all I could do to
make sure things are done normally but you wouldn't listen to my words.I went as far as
making the whole issue work on mobile phones as I realised that bad people are after us.
Nobody received money from the bank we are dealing with.I was directed to collect the
control number from you and bring to the bank for the accomplishments of the business.
Ever since then I was trying to make you understand the whole situation but you choose to
do your wish.Don't you know before any action has to taken by you in respect of this that
you must inform me.Now you have made the mistake and you have to make the payments again
because nothing is been done yet.I wonder if this is how we are going to handle the one of
your attorney after this.I am still surprised at your actions.Possibly the bad boys might have
made it by forging the e mail address of the bank and have the cash collected just like that. I
remember I told you to change your password after the mistake you made by explaining the
business we're having to them but you wouldn't listen.I don't have much to say again but to be
expecting the money for the settlements in executing the business.If you like send it to them
again and be informed that monday is the last day they gave us in this payments and after that,
it's all over for us.
Hon Martins.

Very Happy
And fifth, remind them that you are obviously too stupid to have tricked them:
Quote:
Are you sure the bank didn't get the money? Because they confirmed that they picked it up. I am having trouble understanding you. Are you angry with me?

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So now I've completed my dolla chop algorithm. Let's see if it worked...
Quote:
Mr Larry,
Nobody in the bank we are using received such money.I told you that I was
instructed to collect control number from you and bring it to the bank after you
might have been through on the payment so that I will be there and confirm with
them that all has been done normal.This was hatched after the confirmation that
some bad boys are after our transaction.I told you what to do and you refused
blatantly and kept doing your wish.Tell me,Is it how progress is been made in
life ever since you were born?

Honestly I am very unhappy at this your attitude.Business we would have
successfully executed if you had heeded to my voice.I want to know,if you are
not sending the money,inform me so that I'll just forget the whole issue and
accept it as one of those things in life.As your decission is to keep putting me
in a state of annoyance always.

Mind you,the last day they gave us is today.So if you really want to partner
with me as we have worked for,go ahead and make the payments with this name
Nwafor Martin Chigozie......
Secret Question ...............Favour.
Location................Cotonou,Benin Republic. Then call me on my mobile for
the control number so that all this will be done without futher delays again.
Hon Martins.

Those are the symptoms I'm looking for! Now, let the crap fight begin...

Quote:
How could this possibly be my fault? I sent that money weeks ago, and you were unable to pick it up. What kind of foolish business man are you if you are unable to collect a simple payment? You told me on the phone that I should scan the payment slip and send it to you. "That will be okay," you said. Look in the mirror Hon. Martins, this is your fault. Now that you have allowed a bad guy to steal $5000 dollars from me, what are you going to do to rectify that? I cannot simply go on with my life now that so much money was stolen from me. I need closure.

Quote:
Mr Larry,
It's your stupidity that resulted to that.I believe even if you
are deaf that you are not blind.Go through the mails I sent to you in respect of this cash and see what I said over that.Even I went as far as asking you to open a new address which will not cost you money for the security of this transaction but you proved sturborn.Now you've seen where your action has taken to as a result of not listening to advice come to be the person you are doing business with which involves lots of money.Issue of phone was introduced so as to collect
control number from you but you rejected that.I never requested any
slip mind you. I don't know what to say again because I can not keep saying the same thing often and on.If you still want to finish this deal with me,make the sending in line with the direction I gave you and call me on phone for control number or you use the alternative idea I gave you.Remember there's no time left for us.But the only thing I can assure you is that after the successful transfer,we know how to handle that you've lost already in respect of your stupidity.Now be cautious
because I will not admit any foul thing you are going to make again. Thanks.
Hon Martins.

Strong words...

Quote:

My Stupidity? What a funny thought.
Tell me what makes you think the stupidity in this relationship has anything to do with me?
No, I am not blind. Here are some things you have said in your emails.

"As a wise and learned Man which I believe you are."
"I believe you are a Man with wisdom before I came to you in this business."

You cannot have your goat and milk it too. One of us is stupid, and you called me wise twice already.
You will never hear such words from me. I will however tell you how foolish you are to use Western Union, when our transaction proves how easy it is for bad eggs to steal a person's hard earned money.
If we are to continue our business, I would ask that you use a more secure means of money transfer.

Quote:
See I have come to confirmations that you never made any payments
and you are just frustrating my time
.I never chose western union for this
transaction but rather it was the direction the bank requested from the first
day they came in demand of such settlements.I see it was a similar thing
you did at first when I contacted you,you formulated non existing internet
line and was using it to waste my time by telling me to stop sending erotic
pictures to your email address.When I got angry over that and harassed
you,then you got it all cleared and now you have reversed back to such
idea again.Look this is a mutual interest venture I guess you know that.You
are not sending money to me but rather for the execution of our business.
So if you really want to accomplish this deal with me as you claims in your
heart,go ahead and do what the bank said as I have directed you.If you don't
want,inform me so that I'll try and get over it,accepting it as one of
those lost
fortunes in life.Afterall I wouldn't kill myself.And if you still
want, do it now with
no further delays because our time has expired. Thanks
Hon martins.

I have no idea what he's on about with the erotic pictures thing, which is sad because it sounds like a funny idea.
Quote:

What the hell are you talking about? You never sent me erotic pictures. This is Larry Legend.
I sent you the money, but you were incapable of receiving it, and it was stolen. You cannot blame me for that. You need to accept responsibility for your actions. If I send money again, how do I know it won't be stolen? You are a shitty businessman.

Quote:

Mr Larry,
Obviously we are all aware that two captains can never operate at
the same time.Erotic pictures or not,lets forget about that and make ends
meet in this business before it gets out of hand.I remember I told you that
bad eggs are now on the internet that you should make the payments,call
me on phone for the control number.If you go through your mails you'll
see it severally as I explains to you.
Alright now the deed has been done and perpetual discussions on it wouldn't
help out the business.Admitted,after the successful transfer,the lost
$5000 will
be included in your expenses incurred.But now I demand you make the sending
and do as I told you to avoid all this blames again which kept on
killing our time
as you know we still have business of your attorney to be done after
this.So just
make the payments with the name given to you and don't bother for any sending
slip and deligently call me on my mobile for the control number ok.Hope you
understands me very well here. Thanks for your understanding.
Hon Martins.

Looks like he's starting to calm down. A pity.
Quote:

I have decided it is not worth risking our blossoming relationship over trivial money matters. $5000 dollars should not wedge between friends. I will deal directly with the bank for this transaction. You can then focus your attention on my scheme to get my attorney's money. So don't worry anymore about the 12 million we have been discussing for so long. My attorney's insurance policy is worth 18 Million. I think we could get it transferred to either my name or your name with a bit of trickery.
Shall we endeavor therein?

Wow, he saw right through my plan to continue harrassing the bank, followed by a second chop. I guess he is smarter than I thought. Now he tries to swoop in with a lame reason why the bank is ignoring me.

Quote:
Mr Larry,
I told you that the Man in charge of remittance Division in the Bank
we are dealing with has notified me that they wouldn't write you again ever
since you wrote calling them criminals.To be frank if not for my personality
they would have closed down this opportunity consequent to your voice out.
The left chance in respect of the last discussion we had was that you should
make the payments and send me the control number to bring to the bank.As
I told you that it's for safety against bad people monitoring the
transaction.So
try and do what I have put down for you with regards to the receiving
of the cash
for us to have all this successfully done.Remember we've almost exhausted all
the grace time given to us.
Hon Martins.

Quote:
What a bunch of tampons. I do not know what the problem at the bank is. They are angry for no reason and will not answer my questions. Will you use your influence to get them to tell meL address? Unless you happen to know it. The Arab Bank website is really confusing, so I can't find it on there. You should tell them to clean up their website too.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from Hon. "Hollow Threats" Martins
Quote:
Mr Larry,
I see you never wants to help the business.I told you because of
your nasty statements sometime ago that the Bank never wants to write you.I believe eversince then you never apologised calling them criminal.That note they sent to you last was motivated by my pleadings.I knew they gave you the route to use in making the payments incase if you are doubting me.I believe it was so and you never wants to heed to such but kept asking mailing address. Anyway that's your manner but all I am telling you now that if you fail to make the payments after today because I was informed that they gave 12 noon today. Do not write to me again and I will accept that I met the wrong person in this proposal. Thanks.
Hon Martins.

Boo hoo.
Quote:
I never called the bank a criminal. There were criminals trying to trick me, but it was their bank that I called a criminal. I do not see why the bank should be so angry. I am trying to send them money, so I obviously do not believe they are criminals. Could you use your influence to offer an apology for me? I do not know how to send them money if they won't give me an address. I told them I could send it to another branch, but the Arab Bank website is very confusing so I cannot find many addresses to send to. I found one which is in Sudan, but That is across Africa from Benin. Do you think that would make them mad? Or would they be willing to let the Sudan bank handle our transaction? I am confused by this whole process.

Quote:
Mr Larry,
I got your mail still saying about the mailing address.I wonder what you intends doing with it.The bank we are dealing with has instructed you on how you are to make the payments and you never wants to heed to that instead you kept confusing yourself and exhausting the time opportunity.I wonder if you are the one to tell the bank how they will receive the cash or you are to listen to them so that there will be no story.I believe you know our time has expired with this mailing address issue ever since you came in with it.The only influence I can impact for the success of this transaction is for you to make the payments as you've been directed and I will make sure that everything went normal for us.
That mailing address you are seeking will never help the transaction.Here is Africa not US.You exprienced how the bad boys wanted to lure you into mess in respect of this transfer.I don't know maybe you are feeling that the money might loss through the western union.I assure you that as long as you call me on phone for the control number,we will not encounter any problem ok. Reason with me properly for you know that I can never stay and watch our efforts be in vain.
Expecting to hear you soon
Hon Martins.

So Africa isn't in the US? Wow, thanks Hon. Martins. You are the heartless criminal version of mapquest.

Quote:
Mr Martins
You are right, I do not trust Western Union. The bad boys appeared just as I was getting involved with the Western Union here, so I think they may be involved with Western Union somehow. Maybe they work for Western Union or something? I trust the mail system much more because they will have know way of knowing what is in the parcel I send. Besides, anybody can pick up the money from western union, but if I send a check, only the person who the check is made out to can pick it up. Or, if you give me a safe address, either the bank's or your own, then the bad men will not be able to get their thieving hands on our money. Do not forget whose money it was that was stolen. I will never see that money again. I cannot afford to donate all of my money to thieves just because the bank is too foolish to use secure methods. This is not a charity, and I am not Jerry Lewis. What is the risk of using mail?
-Larry

Quote:

Mr Larry,
I understand the way you feel.And I know what you are trying to avoid.But Lets do it this way because they also operate with MONEY GRAM.That name is a bankers name in the bank we are dealing with.Use it with MONEY GRAM process and make the payments at once.Then call me on phone for the CONTROL NUMBER.It's like you don't want making calls?But do it for our safety as the MAN in control of the fund has made it clear that only alternative to you is MONEY GRAM.Try and understand because even the process you are mentioning,it can still be diverted as you know what we are trying to execute is confidential.
Like I told you before this is AFRICA and not US and I feel confortable with this process as long as you will do as I've explained to you.And I promise if something goes wrong as you heed to this,let me be responsible for the loss.Hope you understands me very well here.
Thanks.
Hon Martins.

More interesting geography facts. I'm tired of his elitist academia rhetoric. Nothing deflates an ego faster than opportunity lost.
Quote:

I have tried calling you, but the connection is being lost. Is your phone on? I do not trust Money Gram any more than Western Union, so I want this business finished as soon as possible. I have the reference number ready for you. Where the hell are you?

Sure enough, from haughty to frantic...
Quote:
Mr Larry,
what's happening?Reply as soon as you read this. I tried getting you on phone over the weekend but
you aren't picking your call.Hope you are fine over there.I am still waiting
as you promised in respect of making the settlement which will facilitate
the transfer of the fund.Please make no mistake. Call me. I am wooried that a bad thing has occured.Just e mail me as soon as the payments is made,
immediately so that I will call you
for the control number.
Call me immediately.
Hon Martins.

Email, call, email, call. Is it any wonder I get so confused?
I guess I'll just email.
Quote:
Sorry, the Western Union was closed on Saturday, and I was busy all day yesterday with work.

Besides, I am investigating the western union people because I think they are stealing people's money.

I sent you some money, the MTCN is 5345617619 and I think they will steal it.
try to pick it up soon, so they can't get to it.

Believe it or not, the MTCN I mashed randomly on my keyboard was not valid. Not valid, or stolen by WU bad boys??? Either way, Hon Martins doesn't get his money, so the crying game begins anew.
Quote:

Subject: YOUR MENTALITY
I want to know,Was that what we discussed last on phone?
You keep doing your mind every day by day.Anyway thats your
own cup of tea.

So, was I supposed to email or call? This goes on over the holidays, so I am not able to sit at my computer waiting to reply to his inflammatory email.
Cry baby cry...
Quote:
Mr Larry,
Happy new year to you.I am wondering if you are still alive as I've not heard from
you all this while.
Hon Martins.

Crying is a two way street...
Quote:
You have not heard from me because you insulted my intelligence.

Quote:
Mr Larry,
I received your reply on your absent subject saying that I insulted your intelligence.I am sorry to whatever I might have said that you do not wish to hear from me.I hope all is well with you over there.Once again,Happy new year to you.I believe we will work understandably this year for our success.
Hon Martins.

Quote:
You do not trust me enough to have business. You have probably ruined your transaction, and for that you should apologize. You are the only person to blame. Your insistence on using money gram and western union is very risky.

So we kissed and made up. I set up an email address to send myself some payment details, as requested, but this wasn't enough for this crybaby.
Quote:
Mr Larry,
Where are you?I am anxiously waiting to hear from you on the correction needed to be made so as to cash they fund that is still online.Hitherto the money is not yet cashed as I explained to you yesterday due to mistake in the receivers name.I know time might not be on you to do that yourself but try make your friend whom I believe you used initially in making the payments to go for the correction.Please I don't want story to be said over it
because I know such ammount is not a penny.
Thanks and I am still waiting.I tried getting you on phone but I couldn't and it kept exhausting my credits.Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
I gave you the MTCN, is that not sufficient?

Quote:
Mr Larry,
That is not enough for someone to pull out money due to some
bad eggs taking advantage of peoples treasures.Here in Africa one
cannot get his money without proper Identification.So understand me
and do that quickly for us to see all these through.
Thanks and I am still waiting to hear from you on that.Hope you
understand vividly what I meant there.Use NWAFOR MARTIN
CHIGOZIE in the receivers name ok.
Hon Martins

Let's see how Hon Martins likes a love triangle...
Quote:
I told my friend he had to go back and change it, but he said it
doesn't matter who the receiver is.

Quote:

Mr Larry,
I wonder why you don't believe what I do tell you at times.May be in America
it can easily be done like that but here in Africa,not at all.If he has changed it,use
the formation I told you in sending the mtcn number because I realised that he has
picked the cash to make the fresh sending.
Really you are trying but I don't know why you feel strong in doing what I said
you should do for easy execution of this proposal.You don't want it to be that I am
controlling you,right?Life is not like that and you should not view it that way
so that
we will not be encountering problems often.It's going to a year we came to know each
other and yet not seem to handle issues with understanding.Please be calm and do as
I directs you and not being too inquisitive
for us to get this long awaited proposal done
successfully for our best interest.
Thanks and I will be expecting to receive such from you any moments from now.
Hon Martins.

I don't want him to control me, so I should just do as he says without asking questions. It is certainly sound logic...
But what about our love triangle?
Quote:
Hon. Martins,
I am very confused and conflicted. My friend who helped me with the
western union told me that the western union people told him that it
is not a good idea to send so much money to Africa because of all the
thieves and bad boys over there. I told him that was what I had
thought, and that I had told you that as well. Then he asked why you
insisted on Western Union, and I said I did not know. Then he told me
he thinks you may be a thief or a bad boy. He is a police officer, so
he said he would investigate. He told me not to contact you again
until he had finished his investigation. However, he is taking a long
time, and we have always been open and frank with each other, so I
thought I should write you to let you know what is happening.
Thank you for your patience.
-Larry

Now he gets it:
Quote:

Mr Larry,
I am happy to hear from you again after all this while.I understand what
you meant on your last mail to me this morning.The western union are right
by telling your friend that bad boys from Africa uses their process in stealing
from people but that is not why you will view me like them also.Sometimes
ago those boys came across me and you which I told you to be careful and
not listen to them.We escaped their tricks by your wisdom in respect of my
instructions to you.So as they are using that process does not mean that
good transactions can not be done through western union again. It was clearly
made to you that the bank we are dealing with choose the western union
process in receiving the payments from you and not me,of which reasons were
best known to them.
Notwithstanding you said your friend is investigating to know if I am a thief
or not in this transaction.I never expects to hear such from you again after all
this while in this transaction but mind you that our deal is highly confidential
and are not supposed to expose to the public.

Thanks for your understanding.
Hon Martins.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that I've found yet another way to get under his skin...
Quote:
He said he thinks your ID is a forgery. Are you lying to me?

Quote:
Mr Larry,
This same ID was properly verified by your lawyer before the
accident that kept him in coma,right?I wonder why somebody will
emerge from nowhere and be telling you stories after clarifications
I have made to you.I don't know what to be telling you again at least
our past steps,conversations and convincements encountered are
enough prove to you whom I am.I am as plain as the business we are
handling with no dubious act attatched.

Thanks and I will be expecting you action back.
Hon Martins.

He must mean "plain as the dubious business we are handling with amazing amounts of dubious acts attached."
Quote:
This man is a police officer. He knows what he is doing. What do you advise me to do? Run from him? He will track me down.

Quote:
Mr Larry,
If really you want to accomplish this deal with me as we've worked for, cease from letting people know what we are doing.They don't know how we met,how far we've gone and what we are working for.That man you called a pollice man is not your life,he can only know what you tell him and can never know the ones in your heart.I remember I told you sometimes ago to avoid letting people know what we are handling,you must know that it's highly confidential so that we will make it successful.Here in my country no body knows it except the man incharge of remmittance division in the bank we are dealing with and his secretary which his name was given to you on making the payments through western union.
Avoid the police man intoto,go to any other station apart from the previous one you used him to make the payment last and do it yourself.I believe you know in life one does not play with business.Hope you understand me very well and do not forget to use the name (NWAFOR MARTIN CHIGOZIE)I gave you in making it now,specify the amount you sent and remember to use the secret question and answer I gave you also so as to avoid all this stories again.Thanks and I am waiting to hear from you soon.
Hon Martins.
Your Man.

A little poetry? He knows his way around a love triangle, I see.
But I can't let him win me back so easily.
If you were a cop trying to save your friend, wouldn't you hack their email and try to cease communication? That's what Larry's friend does:

Quote:
Mr. Maxwel Jones,
Hi, it is me Larry Legend. I do not want to write emails with you
anymore. I believe you are a fraud artist. Please do not try to
steal from me anymore. You have no morals.
Sincerely,
Larry.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr Larry,
I was very astonished to hear you call me maxweljones,
(His email address says his name is Maxwel Jones. Attention to details, anyone?) warning me to stop sending e mails to you anymore.I believe probably that police man must have succeeded in deceiving you that I am not real to you.But before every conclusion you've made to drop me,bear it in mind that those in fraud do not take chances in stealing from people of which if I were one on them,I would have withdrawn that money you sent to me at all cost.I took it cool with you for your convincements including my identification I sent to you ever since last year which your qualified attorney of my calibre verified and confirmed before your mishap with him. <<I'll have to let four1niner know what calibre of attorney he is these days Laughing
Nevertheless,no problem if you said it's over between me and you but the only points to touch my bone marrow is your credentials which has been filed with the bank as next of kin to my late client,and now can never be changed again to avoid suspects in my role to have the transaction done.
Thanks and good day.
Hon Martins.

Wow, Hon. Martyr now.

Quote:
Hon Martins
I don't know what you are talking about. Why are you mad at me? I
never told you to stop sending emails.
What do you mean? Why are you saying this? Is this my head trauma? Are you making a mocking bird of me? Answer me!
-Larry

Now that he thinks he's thwarted another attempt to deny him his rightfully earned dolla, he is a bit smug, to say the least.
Quote:
<snip the above email which Hon. Martins pasted to the top of this tear jerker>

Mr Larry,
Good Day to you over there.I am glad to hear from you again.
On 22 february 2010,the message above was sent to me from you
mail box and that was why I was angry with you on the last mail.I
don't know may be someone is using your system or what?I believe
you can tell better but I advice you must be careful because such a
thing can tarnish efforts not being aware that there is an intruder and
that was why I told you to stop exposing our deal ok.
Thanks and I am still expecting to recieve the payments so as to
make up everything as we've worked for.As those western union are
getting on your nerves,I suggest you use MONEY GRAM this time
around and do it yourself without asking any body to help you again.
Remember to use this name as the receiver NWAFOR MARTINS
CHIGOZIE.don't forget to state precisely the amount you are to send
of which I know is $5000 but for the fact that I am not the one collecting
it direct,you must make it plain ok.Secret Question What?Secret Answer
Favour.Send the informations as soon as you are through as you did last.
Thanks for your understanding.
Hon Martins.

Quote:

Hon. MArtins,
I am literally losing my shit right now. I wrote no such letter! Either I have a ghost, or somebody penetrated my email and fondled through my personal parts. This makes my temples throb.

Quote:
Mr Larry,
I got your reply assuring me that you never wrote a letter
like that to me.No Problem,may be there is a mistake somehow
somewhere along the line.I do not think a ghost has sent it but may be your pollice friend has done this.Now you know we've had a lot of time
wasted over this issue so lets concentrate and have the deal done
this time around.Go ahead and do as I've directed you on the last
mail I sent to you.
What about the deal of your attorney in coma which you've
earlier informed me to help you out with.Hope you are getting
ready for that as soon as we are through with this because I am
fully prepared to bounce on the platform
immediately we overcome
this.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Hon Martins.

Bounce on the platform? Is everything about sex with this guy? Plus, he is obsessed with this whole money gram idea. I think the best solution will be to ignore his repeated instructions, to help him move on in life.
Quote:

I need somebody to pose as my lawyer's lover in order to get the
insurance money. What do you suggest?

Quote:

Mr Larry,
As a professional Rolling Eyes lawyer,I have the steps to use in helping you out to acquire the money issued to your attorney in coma but it must be as soon as we have successfully executed this which we've handled for long time now.The idea you made is still okay but the one I have as a senior advocate will surely work more than that and so for us to commence on the platform without wasting much time as I said on my last mail to you,go ahead and make this payments that has been holding us backwards in retreiving the fund of my late client for our mutual interest as we've struggled for long time now.Don't forget to write down all the expenses you've incured so far so that there will no complications before sharing the fund after the successful transfer of it into your account. Evil or Very Mad
What a teabag
Thanks and I will be expecting from you sooner.
Hon Martins.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
lola_pola
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping great work! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic