SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

SAFARI-J'berg>Cape Town "u a born liar and devil&quo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day fellow baiters...

Here is my latest safari:

me = red
lad = blue

This lad is on gmail for this first couple but changes in a couple of emails time
Quote:
Dear Rev

How are you and the church going?i hope all is going according to Gods plans in our life's,first i must thank you for your time with me on the fone yesterday and also connecting your partner Mr James in conference call,i spoke to my mum about my conversation with you,and she is so relaxed and believe you people can help her invest the $40million in cash with one of the vault in south Africa

Please call me for more information on my private number+ 2778********* for more details

We can use the money in building branches here in south Africa,all i need from you is to appear in person and sign the funds release order with the vault and also the bank for them to release the cash to us,i just need a foreign partner to act as my fathers next of kin,then they will release to him,am ready to invest $20 million with XXXXX XXXX church

Please call me for more and important information's

George F Daluchi

Quote:
my number is +6145*******

This call came straight after:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/9uklEjRt/AUD000064.html

Quote:
Dear Jantu,

I have arranged Jxxxs Dxxxxld's flight to South Africa and here is his flight times for you to arrange to pick him up from the airport.

He will just be going back to London for the day then to South Africa in the evening.

His flight details are: BA0059 CPT 8:00am 29th April 2010

I am looking forward to working with you and getting this money transferred and please email me from something other than gmail, all you mail is going to my spam folder.

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxxson

Woo Hoo!!! a Yahoo addy finally!!!

41.174.2.71 server location: Johannesburg in South Africa

Quote:
Dear Rev Bxxxxk,

Sorry for getting back to you so long,i have been busy running around to make sure i complete all the necessary documentations before the coming of Rev Jxxxes Dxxxxd for the claim and transfer of my family funds

I and my family pray and hope we become best of friends/partners in moving the word of God forward,we so much appreciate your kind help and i also believe is the hand work of God for us to work together

This is my new email,so you can be writing me on this mail and also hope for a blessed and honest partnership

Call me later on my number,+ 27 78 *******, for confirmation of my mail

My family lawyer and i, will Pick Rev Jxmes from the airport and take him to the Hotel and then proceed for the claiming of the funds

Thanks and God bless you for me

George F Daluchi

Quote:
Dear George,

Thank you for your email and I look forward to sending my representative to meet with you.

I want you to call Jxxxs Dxxxxd and have a talk with him about our arrangements and what he needs to bring for his stay in Cape Town.

His number is +234 (0) **********

God Bless You

Brxxxk Pxxxxxon

Quote:
Dear Rev Brock,

Good morning to you ,i hope you hard a good weekend

Been calling Rev Jxxxes Dxxxld number,it rings but he 's not picking his call

We will meet in Johannesburg not cape town,so please let him know

i will be making a hotel reservation for him today and also, i will be going to the vault to get all necessary details before he comes on Thursday morning.then proceed to the bank to find out there requirment for a non resident account that Rev James will open with the bank

I trust and have faith in you that my family will be part of this big family after investing part of the funds with the xxxxxx rxxxx Church

i tried calling you, but your phone is not available,you can call me after you receive this mail for more details

Best wishes
George

Quote:
Dear George,

Jxxxs Dxxxld's flight is booked for Cape Town so you will need to travel down to meet him.

My phone is on and so is James' and we have not had any missed calls from you.

Are you truly serious about this?

Call me when you get a chance

Bxxxk Pxxxxxxon

He called again:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/HRWXc3KS/AUD000065.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Nu-JvwrH/AUD000066.html

Quote:
Dear Rev Bxxxck,

I will proceed to the airport to make arrangement for tickets to cape town,will update you with flight itinerary and receipt later

My faith lies in your hand to receive my family funds and invest half into God's work,we have to work with one mind and please keep secret for me as its a huge sum of money

Thanks for your interest and lets work together for best to come in future

I have faith in you

George Daluchi

Quote:
Dear George,

I will keep this whole thing a secret, only me and James will know about it.

If you could scan and send me a copy of your ticket and receipt and I will reimburse you for the cost of the ticket as soon as I get the scanned receipt.

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxxxxn

Quote:
Dear Rev Bxxxk,

Here is our flight receipt for the trip to cape town to meet with Rev Jxxes

The flight are expensive now because of the world cup,so all local flight added money

so as you insist to send the money,the total paid is$2,300 in American dollars.for two people,myself and the banker that is going to help us transfer the funds to the xxxxx xxxxx church account that will be open here

so confirm to me by mail how to send the ticket money over,either by Bank wire or western union money transfer,then i will forward over to you

I am almost close concluding the documentation with the vault ,hopefully will conclude before Wednesday

Please keep this secret for me as this is huge amount of money,so am doing everything humanly possible to be careful

Waiting for your respond

God bless you and please pray for my mum

George

He attached this flight booking:

The cheeky bastard booked first class tickets because he thinks I am gonna pay for them

Quote:

Dear George,

I will need you to send me a scanned copy of your ticket itself, I didn't understand the document you sent to me and will need to see the actual tickets themselves

God Bless You

Bxxxxk Pxxxxxxxn
Edited in case the lad Googles yr baiting name-MM

After a couple of calls with a bit of Black Dog persuasion he finally paid for his own ticket... not first class Wink

I got an e-ticket forwarded to me by George and when i logged into the site with the booking reference code i got this:

Quote:
Dear Rev Bxxxk,

i have been busy all through today trying to put things in place before the coming of Rev Jxxxs on Thursday

We finally got a cheaper tickets and so we cancel the other booking and bought a new ticket

We will be leaving to cape town tomorrow,we hope to meet with Rev Bxxxk at the airport

God bless you as i await your confirmation

George

Quote:
Dear George,

I see the confirmation of the tickets. Jxxxs Dxxxxd will give you cash to pay for the tickets when you meet him tomorrow when you meet him.

God Bless You

Bxxxxk Pxxxxxxn

I got a quick comfort call from him

AND THEN TODAY...

165.145.117.81 server location: Cape Town in South Africa

Quote:
Dear Rev Bxxxk

i have arrived cape town and the number to reach me is + 27 *********. Andrew Downer number is + 27********

God bless you

George

This idiot brought his dopey mate along for the flight and they are currently in Cape Town

Let the games begin when I dont show up to meet them!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.........

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Black Dog on Wed May 05, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 9 times in total
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Great Thumbs up

Keep us informed Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha Laughing great! Great work!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is with deep regret I must inform you there are no mr Bigg´s outlets in SA at present.

You can, however use Chickenlicken as meeting points for your lads:

http://www.chickenlicken.co.za/content/index.php

The menu options sound exuberant.
For example, the party box:
2 THiGHS, 2 BREASTS, 2 WiNGS, 2 DRUMSTiCKS,
4 KEELS

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A 'Love Me Tender Burger' Laughing That's fantastic.

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Tattoo - The legend. The myth. The Prof.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! beers!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go, BD! Cue the travelin' music.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Dog wrote:
The cheeky bastard booked first class tickets because he thinks I am gonna pay for them

Heh! Very Happy
Buddy Holly
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love hearing the Rev Jxxxs Dxxxxd's voice. Can't wait for him to get in on the calls.
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yet again mate!

well done, well done indead sir

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Psychicbait: Chickenlicken? I don't know much about that, but as someone who's eaten it, I wholeheartedly recommend Nando's. Portuguese-style grilled chicken with a variety of spices. Plus, their commercials are wonderfully surreal. Laughing

EDIT: Oh, and there's a safari on this thread or something like that. So, well done, or whatever.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BD..i know you worked hard on this lad, great job....as usual mentor... Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew this safari would only be short lived because his ticket he bought was a return for the next day and the failed meeting would go down while i was in bed

165.145.117.81 server location: Cape Town in South Africa

Quote:
Dear Rev Bxxxk,

Am really not comfortable with the the whole thing,I will be proceeding back this morning to Johannesburg,if you thoroughly want to help,you can ask Rev James to Meet me up in Johannesburg so we can close this deal up,and also,thank you for waisting my time and money to cape town

Am tired of the whole thing and i don't feel safe any more as i see you have exposed this to people.send me the number that called you from South Africa and tell me in details what the person said

God Bless you

George

I am gonna just get a phone rant out of this lad... I told him in my last call that someone called me and told me what he was offering was a scam

Quote:
Dear George,

Please call me as soon as possible

Bxxxk Pxxxxxn

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

41.174.2.71 server location: Johannesburg in South Africa
Quote:
Dear Rev Bxxxk,

Am so disappointed in you and manner you preach to the world that you are a prophet of God

You made me to buy four tickets to cape town hoping to cancel the other one because its expensive,you made me travel with a banker to cape town only for you to accuse me of not being in cape town

Any way such is life,i pray you lead people well and be a true prophet,you should know the end if you don't go according to Gods plans in our life

Am back in Johannesburg,am looking for a good and honest man of God to help me invest this back into the house of God and will not follow your ways and instructions any more

Thanks for making me waist my money and time

George

Quote:
Dear George,

Please call me as soon as possible.

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxxon

From there I received a call from the lad where I told him that someone had called me and warned me that what he is offering is a scam and that I didnt appreciate someone trying to f**k me. Well he dared to contest my holyness and the genuinity of my church. I even asked him if he enjoyed his flight and stay (NickTheCop heard the whole burn)

Just as i said to NickTheCop "i bet i get an email from this prick soon"... I got this:

Quote:
bxxxk pxxxxson,u claim to the world you are a prophet,meanwhile u r a born liar and a devil.may God safe his children from your lies

Fuck u and go to hell..poor church rat that calls himself a lying prophet.i have your cloned church link,i will pass the message to the whole world and ask them to beware of you,cause you are a devil.i will publish ur site to the world.this is the beginning of your down fall

Ass punk

So i replied:

Quote:
Dear George,

Thank you for the email.

I find it hard to accept that you say the things you just said. I think I deserve an apology.

If you really do have the $40 million that you say you have then I would be happy to do business with you. I will need you to send me some bank records saying that this money exists

Once you send the bank records, I will get Jxxes Dxxxld to travel to Johannessberg to meet with you.

You approached me with this offer so how am I to blame for any of this

God Bless You and you have my love and forgiveness

Bxxxk Pxxxson

And his latest reply is:

Quote:
Bxxxk,
I do not owe you one single apology,you are heartless
Do you think am a fool?am not,i took your word as a man of God and proceeded to cape town without minding,after you lied and posted a fake British airways schedule for James arrival,now you think i will be foolish to send you my bank document,its not possible

You will find a way to claim my family funds,so i will never send any document to you

to show you are sorry,i put it to you to refund the airfare to cape town which is $1000,then we can talk and you ask Jxxes Dxxald to meet me in Johannesburg for the conclusion of this transaction or you can forget about the whole thing and continue with Gods work,only if you are real otherwise the end justifies your faith

God bless you too if you a real man of God and of true man of God

If you are a true prophet,you should know the truth and scam,so i leave it to you to prophecies

George

Quote:
Dear George,

I just tried to call you regarding this and couldn't get through

Call me whenever you are free

Bxxxk

I am gunning for a mega rant on the phone from this lad so hopefully he calls soon

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fingers crossed on the mega rant. They're always good value Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful reading, Black Dog
Quote:
You will find a way to claim my family funds,so i will never send any document to you

Looking forward to the mega rant.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, nice job. Laughing I love when they get that stomach dropping feeling as they realise you aren't there. Then the wave of anger in the next email is so funny.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
scam-dum-doo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something to look forward to. Great job!

x6 Closed lad accounts
Canada Benin United Kingdom China Thailand United States
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:
Psychicbait: Chickenlicken? I don't know much about that, but as someone who's eaten it, I wholeheartedly recommend Nando's. Portuguese-style grilled chicken with a variety of spices. Plus, their commercials are wonderfully surreal. Laughing

I wholeheartedly endorse Nando's! I recommend the spiciest peri peri chicken possible for your lad. His innards will burn for days.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
bxxxk pxxxxson,u claim to the world you are a prophet,meanwhile u r a born liar and a devil.may God safe his children from your lies

Fuck u and go to hell..poor church rat that calls himself a lying prophet.i have your cloned church link,i will pass the message to the whole world and ask them to beware of you,cause you are a devil.i will publish ur site to the world.this is the beginning of your down fall
Ass punk

Sucks to be him. Please continue....

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ wish I could continue but he has vanished Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic