SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

French lady scammed for 92,000 Euros !!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Belgian news site HLN just released this article.
I'll translate in short for non-Dutchies Wink

A picture from a Belgian minister was used on several dating sites by a 24 year old Ivory Coast scammer.

The scammer described himself as an automobile importer, came in touch with a 60 year old French lady.
Scammer made the lady believe he was kidnapped and asked her to help him. At the end she paid a total of 92 thousand Euros. Crying or Very sad

Article here (Dutch):
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/957/Belgie/article/detail/1098838/2010/04/28/Foto-Waalse-minister-voor-vals-profiel-op-datingsites-gebruikt.dhtml

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Super Sad

And that´s just the tiny few of cases we get to know about. How many more go unreported...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And people wonder why we do what we do...
Now he can buy his bullshit to his house. Sick. Crying or Very sad

It's always bad to hear such news.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this is the case as usual, the older generation are underinformed and not familiar with online scams. I think governments should put more into I.T education for the elderly, and how to be safe on the Internet.
I'm always telling my parents about scams.
I'm always hearing from my mother, "oohh I won something today in the paper" and when I look into it, she has scatched one of these dodgy scratchcards you get in the junk mail which "aren't affiliated with this paper". If you read the small print it says you have to make a telephone call at *£3 p/m minimum 6 mins to claim your prize, which could be anything from a pair of crap sunglasses to a video camera. And you are unlikely to actually get them if you did bother to claim *allow 60 days for delivery (by that time they have packed up and switched offices). If our own government allow this sort of nonsense then how can we expect to protect our elderly from becoming scam victims.
I think I will start a petition and take it to my local M.P.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Beerskeleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor old woman... That's why I hate scammers Sad
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It makes me mad to think of some poor old man or woman being conned like that. She may have lost all her life savings to some low life Nigerian who needs to be exiled to the tip in Lagos!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard a similar story on a radio talk show the other day. 75 year old woman was conned out of her life savings by a Nigerian scammer. She is now $50K in debt and only has her Social Security income to live on. Very sad.

After the call ended the host (who is a financial advisor) made an interesting comment. He said it has been his experience that people that fall for these scams almost always fall into one of two categories: ignorant or desperate. I suspect this is, for the most part, true. There is a lesson there for baiters. If your character comes across as either ignorant or desperate, the lad is likely to stick around.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Dot-Cotton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spot on RM ! With my last bait I decided to have a little fun as I have straight-baited up until now. My Lad S3ssay said that he was a healer and would sort all my problems out..So I told him my husband ran off with another man, my kid's kept being arrested and my dog kept weeing all over the house and just how desparate I was ..he was off script on the second mail...He tried subtly asking for $200 which I ignored..then I died Rolling Eyes and had my 'husband' mail him...he just carried right on Rolling Eyes
I dropped him as RL butted in, I still think he might respond again though...

BUT I AM WORRIED BECAUSE WHO WEARS THE SHOE KNOWS HOW HE FEEL.

I WAS ON TOP OF MY GIRL FRIEND ON THAT VERY DAY,SO TELL ME HOW CAN I BE THINKING OF BLIND BUSINESS LIKE YOURS WHE ONLY TRYING TO BE SMART ON ME.

NO THANKS FOUL,
YOUR SO CALLED Usm4n WILL FUCK YOUR FUCKING ASS.THIEF.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic