SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What do I do with this

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Order
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am working on this lad and I do not know were to go from here. this is the last email that I got from him. What should I do?

Thanks for your quick response. I am sorry to inform you that our minimum order is 10 kilograms.
However, I am willing to start you up with the minimum of 5 Kilograms.
Secondly, we do not accept payment before delivery, payment are made upon delivery and after purity is tested and confirmed by buyer.

Once we have the indication of your time frame on readiness, we will arrange a delivery date upon receipt of proof of fund from a well known bank on your behalf.

Terms of delivery and Payment.

1. Our representative will transport the gold through our secured route to United Kingdom.
2. Either you or your representative will be present to take delivery of the gold in person.

3. A sample will be taken from the gold in your presence for purity test in any refinery of your choice in the United kingdom.

4. Once you are satisfied with purity test, we will exchange the gold with your fund at the same time.
5. Payment will be made via Bank transfer or cash payment.

If you have any question with our simple method of trading, do not hesitate to ask.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds too good to be true, so it must be!

The courier delivering the order will be detailed by customs and need to pay a fee before being allowed to leave/enter a country.

Go with it but don't give an address, unless a nice fake one!

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Order wrote:

If you have any question with our simple method of trading, do not hesitate to ask.

Well there you go - you have your answer. He begs questions. One at a time.

I'm sure his 'simple' method needs mucho explanationo. Pour favour?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
The Order
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks I just did not know where he was heading with this one!
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A nice big discussion about what date the exchange rate is agreed will help - can you agree a price today then arrange to have the cash standing by for on the day? Then you can have a lot of fun with arguing over money Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic