SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad insults - what did you get for baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate what u have done - 0b 0ko1a
do you have any shame on you,imagine what your kids would think abut you,you are an asshole... Fr3d L4stman
i stole money just stole money from people idiot people. Like you. 4dam L0u
fuck off. 4l G0re

Grabbed from my siggy. Those are very nice, i like them most.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr Tambourine Man
Ahh ok, thanks Very Happy

Digging around in the bin of that mail account, I found a couple more rants from the same lad (using the name Fred Donkor).
Just letting you know, these are probably considered NSFW! Wink

Quote:
son of berah ok, mouther fucker like you ok, ashole mislaker monky.

Quote:
*DELETED* ok, your asshole like a big rud monkey in cage? am try to terminate your fund right? too much fuking nice, BONBO CLARK ,BLOD SHELL.

I don't think he likes me very much... Rolling Eyes

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Laeder of the Gang
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for requesting a photo "to build trust between us", Dr Bl3ka sent me the line I've used at the top of my sig:

"moroons and useless thiefs! you will smell jail forever! i will show you what a woman can do" - MRS F£GAL

"Youre my chairman now" - ALF0NS 0DU£KE

“I believe that life is more precious than riches and gold you need to send the sum of $470 upon your receipt of this email this amount is to buy 3 pint of blood” - DR £DM0ND C4NARA

"please stop that stupid manner of you whitemen" - REV PAULS0N S4MUEL

"you are a mad he-goat. eat the money and save small for ur burial" - Oga of ALF0NS 0DU3KE
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another one of my favourites I've just found is:

Quote:
I just came out from the office of my lawyer this morning and i have told him all that i have been doing with you about the transfer of this fund to your account.And the lawyer told me that there is nothing like Anti frud form in the western union money transfer or money gram.I now understand that you realy want to waist my time.please i beg you in the name of God do not write me anymore and do not send me any money again i do not need your help any more in this transaction.Just fogent about this fund and never evr try to mail me again.All you told me are lies and non is true.iI can not be waisting mt time and money writing mail to stupid fellow like you.Please do not mail me again or if you do i will delet you mail and will never reply you.
If you have nothing to do then i have a lot of things to do with my life Stope waisting my time and your's too i am no longer interested in you and in this transaction
Stop mailling me or i will report you to FBI i mean every single word am telling you.I do not need your mail any more i do not need your help any more.I want you to get that into your stupid brain.May God punish you for waisting my time in mailing you.

YOU ARE A VERY STUPID MAN BY TRYING TO MAIST MY TIME AND MONEY GOING TO CAFE TO MAIL YOU.
stop mailling me,cos i fund out that you have no single trught in mouth and you do not have fear of God.

Ironically after the threats not to reply, I did get a few more e-mails out of this lad.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My personal favorite is from the hitlad Adamu.(See the last entry in my sig.)

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The second entry in my signature line below is from my first successful bait after a lotto lad came up empty at WU for the second time. It was good enough for a custom title.

The third entry was from another lotto lad to my female character, which is why he calls me a "betch." All I did was note that he had the same name of a former drummer with AC/DC at a time the band was playing gay clubs in Australia. He took that as an insinuation he was gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic