SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad-onardo DaVinci ***SAFARI/ARRESTED/HOSPITALISED/STRANDED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Dog wrote:
It is just being a human and you know me very well and personally know how i feel about the value of a lads life...

That was either a secret message, or I'm terrible at paying attention during our conversations. Shocked

In any event, we'll talk about this in private. I'd better stop littering this epic bait's thread with ethics issues... again. Very Happy

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:
this epic bait's thread

Would that be gold pith epic???

We will discuss the rest of this later.

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait and safari would make for a great movie. Very Happy

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Dog wrote:
Would that be gold pith epic???

Platinum Wink

Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from our happy lad Wellington................. Laughing .

Quote:

Dear J@mes Don@ld;

God day.Grateful for your understanding please do contact Paul to pick me up .Today i have had some medication and have contacted my family .They are worried about my long staying in Nigeria but i have explained things to them. I am at the Badagry express way should paul need to come for me.

Please are you sure of coming back by Friday?You need to advice me correctly.

Best Regards

Wellington

Of course i will be back........see you at the airport ......again.. Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Wellington this 5 days ago to try and get a rant:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

I am absolutely disgusted that you failed to meet up with Jxxes Donald.
He was only 20 minutes from you and you didn't make the effort to meet up with him and he wasted his time waiting for you.

I feel that we are owed an apology for your time-wasting and making Jxmes Dxxald travel all over the country to meet you but you just disappointed him every time

He is way off schedule for his leadership visits and now will need to spend extra nights in Nigeria which will extend his stay by up to an extra week.

We are going to arrange that the Togo Branch leader will pick up your payment from Jxxes Donald and get his house-boy to deliver it to your door, could you give me your address where you live so that we can make this arrangement.

God Bless You

Bxxck Pexxrson

And this is his reply today:

IP: 196.207.2.2 - Lagos

Quote:
Dear my most Rev

Am surprise you have to write this kind of mail to me.Today james did sent some money to me through recharge cards. He said he will be back in Nigeria by Friday.

However i have an ORDER am trying to handle only i dont know when to conclude with the client as am to have a meeting with him any moment from now so you should advice me on how you want my money to be picked.

This is two weeks i left Ghana and i have been moving from one location to the other only for you to tell me am been lazy over picking my money.

Today James said Paul will pick me up till he comes back to Nigeria.At this time am sick if not for the money James sent to me today i should have given up to ghost.really sick sleeping outside on the streets without food for days.Please do make a very good plans so i can pick my money.
If i was lazy i will not do your painting in less then 48hours to make your happy.But yet look at it all.I hope God will do his best .

Hope you have other ORDERS from your member ready i will start on then soon as i get back to Ghana.

Please do Advice you are my mentor as far as this my paintings are and that is the reason i really going this length with you.Please do advice for a better solution.

Wellington

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

I am so glad to hear from you.

I want you to go back to Ghana as soon as possible and I will make sure that Jxmes Dxnald flies to Accra to meet with you.

There is long delays with flights out of the UK due to the volcano eruption in Iceland closing European flights and it could be a few weeks before he can get a flight to meet with you so I think the best option for you is to make arrangements with your family to get you back to Ghana.

God Bless You

Brxck Petxxson
[/quote]

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Lance Boyle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No doubt that your lad is doing things very tough at the moment. I think the phone recharge card was the right thing to do. Not much mileage to be had from a dead lad.

Keep up the excellent work Smile

- The Farmhouse Beans Award - Awarded for good work by Black Dog & NickTheCop

"Please don't play me.......i have your name and address,i can report you to FBI ok."

"Listen we want good business for you that is why we will still do
everything you say,,but at this stage i am tired and fed up.."
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a gut full of Farmhouse Beans has done our lad a world of good because I just got this from him:

Quote:
Dear my most Rev;

THIS IS VERY SHAMEFUL THAT I OWED MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY AND CHURCH TO SEND PAINTING TO YOU AND YOUR ASKING ME TO MAKE AGGRANGEMENT WITH MY FAMILY TO GO BACK TO GHANA.YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU NEVER WANTED TO PAY ME FOR THIS PAINTING THAN ALL THIS FALURES YOU ARE PUTTIN ON ME.

WHY NOT SEND MY MONEY THROUGH MONEY TRANSFER OR SEND THE MONEY TO YOUR CONSULATE IN LAGOS SO AS TO EBABLE ME GO BACK TO GHANA AND PAY POEPLE THAT AM OWEING.

YOU HAVE FRIENDS HERE LIKE JAMES DID ASKED HIS FRIEND TO SEND TO ME RECHARGE CARD WHO CAN PAY ME MY MONEY WHY ARE YOU THIS HEART LESS

IF I WHERE YOUR OWN SON WHO WILL YOU FEEL ABOUT ALL THIS ?YOU BETTER LOOK FOR A MEANS TO SEND MY MONEY TO ME BECAUSE I CANT GO BACK TO GHANA WITHOUT MY MONEY.THE DRIVER IS OUT THERE WAITING FOR HIS MONEY MY PASTORS WIFE AND A LOT OF OTHERS WHY TREAT ME THIS WAY.

PLEASE MARE PLANS WITH YOUR EMBASSY HERE IN NIGERIA TO PAY ME MY MONEY .

MONEY TRANSFER IS OUT THERE TO TRANSFER MONEY I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS CASE IS LIKE THIS.IF YOU KNOW YOU DONT WANT TO PAY ME SIMPLIUY TELL ME THAN ALL THIS YOUR PLANS THAT DOES NOT GIVE ANY RESULT.YOUR CONSULATE CAN HELP IN THIS MATTER CONTACT THEM AND ASK THEM TO GIVE MY MONEY TO ME IF REALLY YOU WANT TO PAY ME OR SEND MY MONEY THROUGH MONEY TRANSFER ELSE ANY THING THAT HAPPENS TO ME WHILE IN NIGERIA GOD WILL ASK YOU ABOUT MY BLOOD.HOW DO YOU ADVICE ME FOR SUCH DO YOU WANT ME DEAD?

WELLINGTON

^^^ CAPS LOCK = PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!

So I replied:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

There is no heartlessness involved in this, we have done all we can to help you. Arranging some recharge cards for you proved this.

If you just make arrangements with your family and go back to Ghana, Jaxes Dxxald will be flying to meet you as soon as possible and this will take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for him to get a flight to Ghana so you will need to tell your family and church that you can pay them back when James Dxxald arrives in Accra.

We cannot transfer any money to you so you will need to get back to Ghana and wait untill James arrives.

God Bless You

Brock Pexxrson

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THIS IS VERY SHAMEFUL THAT I OWED MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY AND CHURCH TO SEND PAINTING TO YOU AND YOUR ASKING ME TO MAKE AGGRANGEMENT WITH MY FAMILY TO GO BACK TO GHANA.

Gosh. The lad pulled back from death´s door quickly enough, didn´t he.
Indeed, Wellington seems full of beans.
Good.
That means there´s a lot more mileage to be gotten out of him.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's called fattening him up for the kill.......not literally............ Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo

Team Mr Bigg's
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad-onardo wrote:
i should have given up to ghost

You could only imagine how many lads have thought the same thing after being baited by our dear friend Ghost. Laughing

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GOD WILL ASK YOU ABOUT MY BLOOD.HOW DO YOU ADVICE ME FOR SUCH DO YOU WANT ME DEAD?
Oh, if he only knew the power you had over his life, after that bastard, lying church member of yours, Paul, didn't come through for you and take care of the lad! Such ingratitude. And Paul needs a severe beating for his actions.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
voetsak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit to remove full requote of above post. We can see it right there ^^^^^- JF

it would be pure justice if he got stranded in say Ghana and wellington was asked to pick him up
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received a cracking rant from Wellington, and guess what ?
School boy error, i didn't hit record........................... Sad

Seems he doesn't trust me to meet him and he is heading back to Ghana,

At least he has some good emails waiting for him with offers of work for a chap in Lagos that will pay cash if he comes and does the portraits there at my house in Lagos.... Laughing

What an offer, he can even bang the house girl........ Very Happy

Team Mr Bigg's
Taj Mahal
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh goody, you got Paul's address?
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We will be dealing with Mr Paul later...........Laughing .
We haven't even started with him yet......................... Laughing

He will the regret the day he didn't help our well travelled lad Wellington..... Wink

Team Mr Bigg's
Taj Mahal
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

reading about this safari has been great. I really wish there were a few more webcams in Lagos. It would be great to park a lad at a webcam for the afternoon and let us watch him. All I could find in Nigeria are a couple of Lagos traffic cams. Not really good enough to spy on a lad. Sad

I haven't found a good street level webcam in Africa. just weather and traffic cams.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

voetsak wrote:
it would be pure justice if he got stranded in say Ghana and wellington was asked to pick him up

Hopefully that is how the game plays out for Paul

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
brib
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I read through this whole thing, and I just wanted to say, Hat's off Gentlemen this was some DAMN fine work.
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 20. Wellington like's Nigeria and doesn't want to go back to Ghana

Quote:

Dear J@mes Donlad.

As surprise at your attitude as regards to this issue. Now you can tell your friend to send recharge card for me but i did told you this before you did not understand with me now you told him to send N3000.00 Thousand Naria card what do you ex pact me to do with that is it for what? You told me Mr Paul will come to pick me till now that did not work you told me you are sending the money money transfer from a big branch till now it did not work. Now peterson tell me to go back to ghana that you will fly to meet me in Ghana .Why all this when you can transfer my money through money tranfer to me or ask your friend to give to me the money.

Please i have tried to call your so London telephone number and it does not go true.Please do call me my number is ok and open.

You should try and sort this my money issue as it will not tell good of you in any mummer. for Christ sake do all you can to get my money for me. This is not the way of doing things.

You are pushing me to the walls.Other wise give me one reason for not trying to help matter.

Wellington

Maybe i should speak to my friend in immigration after all....... Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Rev Who on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 20 and still in Lagos:

Quote:
Dear My Most Rev;

Most times i do regards people for there words and i hate deceits a lot.At first when i did this painting for you ,you told me you will be sending my money hours after i give to you prove for sending the painting to you.It has taken almost one month that you received your painting and till now am yet to receive my money not withstanding the stress of coming to Nigeria and going to the police in Akure all in the name of pick a taxi you man james is there but when i got there he was no where to be found only for him to call me after four days that he is in kano that i should come to meet him in the air port.

If business transaction is done this way do you think any body will be able to party with it?

I have only one question to ask you do you really want to pay me my money?

How can i go back to Ghana without peoples money ,how can i go back to Ghana with transport money?

James told his friend to give to me N3000 Three thousand naria recharge card is this i will use to go back to Ghana.

The storm has stopped in Europe and as a matter of facts the day James told me he lelt Nigeria no flight went to Europe that day so all what i reason in this is that you dont want to pay me but am yet to see the reason why you dont want to pay me.

It will be wise enough we do things like God fearing people and nicely like desect people.When i tellpeople my problem no white man does this whites are seen as clean people i don't understand you at all.

Please do make arrangements with either James friend in Nigeria to give me my money for Christ sake or send my money through money transfer.

As at now am very sick because i trusted you by sending painting to you without your paying me.

Please there is danger allover me act facts to find a batter options only if you have made up your maind not to pay me.

have a good week end

WELLINGTON

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

I have had enough of this all and have decided that I will mail the painting back to you in Ghana along with some cash for your travels. You failed to meet Jxmes Donald in time and all this could have been sorted out if you had of gotten to Akure in time the first trip, enough is enough.
You tell me that you have no money but can still use the internet to contact us which costs money. You could pay a driver to take you over the border to Ghana instead of going to the cafe.

You need to get back to Ghana, if you can't pay the driver to take you there then you need to borrow a bit more from your family and pay them back once the painting arrives back in Ghana in a few weeks

If you need food and shelter, visit a church and ask them for help.

God Bless You

Brxxk Peterson

Surely this is gold pith worthy now!!!

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Black Dog on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got to do something, Rev Who and Black Dog.

I check this thread daily. I'm addicted to it.

If I can't read the updates and listen to the phone calls in this thread I may go crazy and start watching "Dancing with the Stars" or "American Idol." Sad Sad

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Dog wrote:
Surely this is gold pith worthy now!!!

How does your safari stack up against this, or these, or this?

I think you have a fantastic safari going, but you still have a way to go in order to be in the same echelon as these epic baits. Keep your eyes on the prize and push him further! Twisted Evil

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I agree with our beloved Banana. But console yourself with this:

Quote:
If business transaction is done this way do you think any body will be able to party with it?

Let the party begin. happy crowd beers!

I'm sure corona will drop by with cake. Very Happy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BluthBanana: So is there a distance requirement for gold piths?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic