SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Im so rich I will be buying the world!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received a next of kin opener, he is offering 2.1 trillion dollars. Once i recieve that I will be buying the world, yes you heard me right i will be buying the entire world!

the scam was sent by Mr Bob Johnson, so im wondering if maybe i have to get a tattoo before i get the money.

Quote:
have received instruction to release the approved sum of two trillion, one billion Dollars (US$2,1,000, 000,000.00) to you, as your Contract/Inheritance fund.

Anyone beat that?

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That tops anything I've ever seen, depending on how much 250 tons of Gold would be worth.

If he's a banker, that money's ours.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you buy the world, can I rent a little island off you to build myself a mad scientist style fortress on? Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can buy me.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only 2.1 trillion dollars? You're practically dirt-poor compared to me. Laughing I've been offered 100 trillion million dollars. See my signature quote.

I will buy the world and everyone in it. Then I'll buy the moon. I'll also have a mansion on top of my personal skyscraper...in my yacht. My flying yacht.

I got this extraordinary offer after "educating" a lad on the severity of inflation in the US! Is it a world record? Somebody tell Guinness! Very Happy

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In fairness to Huntingdon, his lad expressed the amount in words so his lad definitely knew what he was saying. Whether he knew what a trillion is or not, is another matter entirely.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Yes, well, okay. Huntington can have the Guinness record for highest initial (and intentional) offer, but I still get to buy the world.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@PsychelDelia: your 250 tons of gold is only worth about $9.25 billion per yesterday's close at $1,155/oz. Sorry. Sad

@Mega Bandit: I have title to the moon but it's yours for only $2.5 billion. If interested send your name, age, gender, address, phone, fax number, occupation, passport #, and marital status so we can see this transaction to its end, with all trust and sincerity and a WU money transfer.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only a measley $2.1 trillion? Wink You couldn't even pay off the US debt with that chump change.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic