SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some less than savvy lads for you.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've lost a catcher account as its address has been seeded in a number of 'health' and religious sites, so much is coming in that its a task picking out the scams from the penis enlargements. (although there probably isn't a great deal of difference)

It got to the stage where I got a bit fed up so I set the auto reply to send back the message :
I can only do business with you if you first send me a photograph of yourself with a fish on your head.

Now, any lad that responds to this is either not really reading the email, or, is a bit desperate, or could be that dim spark you've been looking for.

Here are the contenders with a concentrated form of their original message, feel free to contact them.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello....
My name is grace, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ([email protected]) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance, colour or language does not matter but love matters alot in life.

She will pass you off to :
Quote:
BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
ROYALBANK OF SCOTLAND
Foreign Remittance Manager. Mr leed Hanson.
Tel/ +44-7031876272
Email:[email protected]

Gift Benson <[email protected]>
Quote:
Dearest one.
thanks for your mail.<snip>, My name is gift Benson, I am Single, 24years old, was born in Rwanda Central Africa, with no kid and never married. 5ft 8inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, fair in complexion I have a nice family which I lost doing the war that took place my in country some years ago.My Father name is Dr Fred Benson <snip blah blah, murder, refugee camp>Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Best Regards

She's good for a load of photos.

Miss Rachelle <[email protected]
Somthing about loads of money, investment in hotels or business. She also likes to send photos.

Grase Can <[email protected]
No, seriously, GRACE, not GREASE. But if you make the mistake, well, it just happens. Another photo sender.
She's also stuck in a refugee camp.

Jennifer Jennifer <[email protected]>
also
[email protected]

Quote:
Subject: Hello

Hello
My name is jennifer. i saw your profile today at www.yammiboutique.net and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have alot to tell you,
Lot's of love,Miss jennifer please contact me directly to mail. thanks

This one is so un-organised I am baiting her from the same account on two different formats :
Quote:
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK FIRST LET'S HEAR FROM THEM

My Dear,
How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well, I am more than happy with your interest to help me to transfer my 7.5 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which am the next of kin. In short this place is more of a prison <snip> in the office of Rev Fathe Paul Frank office .He is the pastor here in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me at his office with this number ( 00221-762-946-201 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 00221-762-946-201 end_of_the_skype_highlighting ) so that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell Rev father that you
want to talk with me <snip>. The contact information of the bank is as follows.

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
The name of the transfer officer is : Sir Stephen Hester
Email address Sad [email protected] )
OR Sad [email protected] )
OR Sad [email protected] )
PHONE Sad +44 703 181 4720 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 703 181 4720 end_of_the_skype_highlighting )
OR Sad +44 703 181 5521 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 703 181 5521 end_of_the_skype_highlighting )
FAX : +44 844 774 3715

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 7.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Jude Ebue of which am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses .<snip>

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK

Dear Sir. Stephen Hester,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss jennifer whose father’s name is late Dr Jude Ebue and that the father has an account no RBS-026004093 in your Bank.Miss jennifer in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $7.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.I do here by demand that according to advise of miss jennifer that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks
The message came complete with the {highlighting} comments

Linda Kwuame <[email protected]>
This was her first message. What a surprise, another refugee.
Quote:
GOOD DAY

THIS IS MY REFUGEE ID CARD AS A PROOF.PLEASE,I WILL BE GLAD IF YOU CAN
REALLY HELP US.

LINDA

Photo with a different surname

So, mostly refugees. but all are on going even though I'm pretty much sticking to the 'send me a photo with a fish on your head' line.

They might be worth a pop, if they are that tenacious with what is obviously a G-mail joker, you might get them to play with you for a while.

If you are new to this game you need to do no more than to send one or more of the 'ladies' above, a message with a simple line like :
I have received your message and I sympathise with your plight, what can I do to help?

And then take it from there.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had the first two In my catcher account. I didn't bothert to follow them up. Are they just sending out scripts though, I have found they just want you to get pushed on to the lawyer or whatever and that's when they start asking for money.

I tried a similar thing where I just wrote back and said send me your ID and then we can do business.

When I got the ID I then wrote back and sad thanks I am now hi-jacking your ID and becoming you. I got a few good insults out of that, some were really upset as they thought i was another lad trawling for ID.

If you see my other post I am getting some fanatastic rants from one lad who is accusing me of being an imposter.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They vary, some try to stick to the script, some get a bit excitable about the photo. If they get past the 4th or 5th message they've acheived the level of patience that qualifies them for 'round 2'

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic