SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Most greedy lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So... what was the biggest payment lad requested? Smile
My current lad wants 12 000 and I think it's the biggest fee I've encountered.

Post your "records" Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i've got one now asking for his $139,000 that you get for joining the gboyz, but thats a product of me disinforming him. he is hard up for money, he has (supposedly) gotten the tattoo, but cant afford to have photos taken and doesnt own a camera so im left waiting again, it took forever just to get the tattoo, he kept telling me he would as soon as he could get the money, took him months of begging his friends for the cash, and now he's back to begging for more just to prove he got it.

but he wont get his $139k without the pics Smile

Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently getting a demand for $20,000. I originally owed a mere $3,800, but the money was intercepted by Mr. Gomer, and the lad kindly paid the fee himself. Now, however, I owe an additional $20,000 in demurrage charges because of all the delays.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My highest was $17,000 but like others mentioned above, that was the product of my own story. I was the president of a fake college fraternity that had raised $17,000 for an overseas charity. I haven't used that character in a while though.

Aside from that, the highest asking price I ever got from a lad was (I think) $4,000.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Mortal, in a previous thread, (and it is a current co-bait with credit to PG Malone here) our pet lad requested $38,000 to ostensibly
"pay the Private Investigator" and in what may be a first for REFUSING that amount of money, requested that we PLEASE DON'T send it to him.
(That was later after a series of events.)

The influence of Chairman Gomer had more than a little to do with the refusal. Once again the might and power of Gomer is manifested in Lad Land. btw the thread was titled "Scammer refuses $38,000"

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I read that one Very Happy Gomer is doing such great work.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One current Lad is demanding $100, 400 in two separate lots; another wants 13,300 euros ($17,700).
Just under a year ago a Lad wanted $200,000, while at the same time wanting $432,000 for twelve bottles of wash-wash chemicals (using a different Lad persona on the same :maga")...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one Lagos lad ask for £20,000 which equated to $23,000 Canadian Dollars (just under) at the time. He even kindly worked out the amount using a currency converter.

He was one clever lad as well. I think he really felt he had me hooked and I was good for the money.

Finally he caught me out as he actually read about my bait on here and put two and two together. When he fronted me about it I told him it wasn't me and he had shot himself in the foot effectively by letting me know he was a scammer. I told him I was good for the money and he would have got it if he had not tipped me off. It shows the value of keeping in character, he wasn't happy.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a love lad ask for $20,000 US. It was so he could come to the US from the Gambia. He claimed that is what it would cost to pay the "travel agent" to get him his passport, visa, plane ticket, and pay their fees, etc. He was not shy about asking for it. He asked my character if she wanted him to come over and be with her, and if she would marry him. She said yes and in our next chat he came right out and told her that is the money he needed to do it. I have never had a love lad ask for that amount of money just like that before.

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From my very limited experience love lads and refugees are the quickest to ask for money. The business proposal ones are the ones that take the time to cultivate you and tend to ask for a lot less

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My highest - $50,000 followed by $60,000 from the same lad. He was a bit of an excitable fellow as you can imagine. (He's the source of the threesome quote from my sig). All this for $17,000,000 I supposedly had in a swiss bank account.

The first $50,000 arose before he realised I jsut didnt have that kind of money. Every week or so, he would raise a little more and eventually I was going o send him $7000 when I was hospitalised on the way to the moneygram after being in a car crash and robbed Crying or Very sad I had to sell my car for it damnit XD

Finally, as soon as I sold my house to help him, he hit me with the $60,000 fee. I supposedly sent it to some dolla choppas and he flipped the shit, resulting in many funny phone calls. Eventually though, he got bored of jumping through hoops and dropped me. I had fun with that guy.

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

Just under a year ago a Lad wanted $200,000, while at the same time wanting $432,000 for twelve bottles of wash-wash chemicals (using a different Lad persona on the same :maga")...

That comes out to just $36,000 per bottle - quite reasonable really considering how much similar bottles are going for on ebay currently and how many black construction paper $100 bills each bottle washes.
SHIPPOU
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

F@ther Tuck3r mailed a suitcase filled with $40,000 USD to this nice lad in Chad, ... it ended up in the wrong country 4 times ( darn the Air Mail carrier.

But the elderly priest was determined to get that orphanage built, and decided to take it over himself. Too bad he ended up in Guinea, kidnapped, and held for ransom. Crying or Very sad

*sigh* what a world we live in.

Quote:
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% hitch and risk free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic