SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ongoing project... Now with tattoo and baptism..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know it´s not finished yet but I really would like some suggestions for this lad. He seems pretty eager and promising Wink

It started out with a mail from a cancer sick woman bla bla bla thing. I tried a new approach returning the letter that I was busy with some other stuff...

Holly H1ghlander wrote:

To: Mother Hu1l Conva1n
Subject: Original scam letter

Dear Mother,

I thank thee for your letter. But I am sorry to say that I have no time to help you out. me and my church is starting a new project in Nigeria and maybe Cameroon. We are investing in land and trying to find trustworthy people to work with us. Please have a look at the attached file and you will see what I am working with.

God Bless and may you get assistance!
H. H1ghlander

---------------------

And who could have known. A very promt answer came in an hour or so. This time from a Mr. Uwam3lu3.

Stanl3y Uwam3lu3 wrote:

To: H. H1ghlander
Subject: Request fro partnership/service for your church

Dear Mr. H. H1ghlander,
God’s greetings to you and all the members of your congregation of the Holy Church of Tattoo1sm. My name is Mr Stanl3y Uwam3lu3 from Nigeria. I got from a reliable source of your plans to establish your church in Nigeria and i wish to state categorically that i would like to partner your church in whatever capacity you will deem for.
Sincerely, i can assure you that i will put in my best towards ensuring that your church takes a firm grip on the land of Nigeria.
I humbly urge you to consider this mail as most worthy and timely for the realisation of your vision and dream in the continent of Africa and in particular the West Africa sub-region.
While waiting for your response,
I remain
Yours Faithfully
Stanl3y Uwam3lu3

---------------------

He seems very helpful so hey...let the fun begin...

H. H1ghlander wrote:

To: Stanl3y Uwam3lu3

Dear Mr. Uwam3lu3,

Thank you for your e-mail. I am very happy to have received it and fully understand it´s content.
Today is a day for praying and conducting services and I will only have time for this short message. Tomorrow I will contact you again and with the mercy of GOD we might find a way to spread the word of peace.

Please. During the day, if you find the time to tell me more about yourself.

H. H1ghlander
Pastor

Still no answer (it is church day after all). Monday morning I sent letter no 2.

H. H1ghlander wrote:

Subject: Request for partnership/service for your church

Dear Mr. Uwam3lu3,

Again, thank you so much for streaching out your hand.

As you might know The Holy Church of Tattoo1sm is establishing in Nigeria. We are getting a LOT of funds for the first building and many more will come. We concider Nigeria as the prime spot to do this. I don´t know if you are aware, but Nigeria is the second largest economy in Africa and even if we do this in the name of GOD we also see economical benefits. The International Monetary fund that is responsible of 9% of the growth has promised us a finishing funding of 43,200,000 US$ if we complete the project in 2 years. Of course most of the funds will go to the head church but also several million dollars will be paid in salaries and projects in Nigeria.

I will travel down in late April looking how the project is going but my plan is to buy land outside Kaduna. I don´t know what you think about that.

I am currently looking for apostles that will be able to help me in Nigeria. My collegue and good friend Pastor Benjamin Franc Linn is currently in Cameroon and did promise to hand support in the development. Due to his age (76 years) I am afraid to taskload the dear fellow to much.

As the first apostle comes great responibility. I have to tell you about my church before you are able to proceed.

The Holy Church of Tatoo1sm is a left arm of The M1n1stry of Love http://themini(removed).info/ . We work very close together and see eachother as companions of spreading the word of god:
(Proverbs 5:18-19 KJV)
Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. {Let her be as} the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Our church beleive in LOVE and the BLESSINGS of GOD. We are allowed to have one wife and several mistresses when the seed needs to be planted to spread our mission. I really hope you have a girlfriend or wife? More on that later...

To become an Apostle of LOVE, and you need to be that before speaking our words you need to show proof of your comittment. The following steps need to be accomplished:

1) Read the bible every day.
2) Attend services every sunday
3) Answer questions provided by my church
3) Do not stimulate yourself in the evenings.
4) Have sexual contact with your wife/girlfriend at leat 3 times a week.
5) Get the sign of truth and god on your shoulder.
6) Get a cleaning blessing in the river of purity.

I will provide information of each step as you go along. With your strongest beliefs this could be done in 2 weeks time. But first, my son, can you answer the questions listed as 1 & 2?

I look forward hearing from you again.

With Blessings of Love,

H. H1ghlander
Pastor of F1rst Elevated Degree

---------------------

The day after..hungry for blessings and love...

Stanl3y Uwam3lu3 wrote:

Dear H. H1ghlander,
It is with great pleasure i receive your response. Sorry for the little delay in responding to the two questions raised above:
1) Read the bible every day.
2) Attend services every sunday

I can state un-equivocally that i do these two things regularly and other conditions requseted by you will be observed strictly if i am given a place in your new church. Also, i can arrange for a good site in the south south region of Nigeria where i can make impact in terms of crowd enhancement for the purpose of service to God and making proportionate returns in terms of profit.

My profile which i will forward later after every other details have been worked out will really impress you. Sine i believe in challengies, i hope to uplift and promote your massage of faith here in Nigeria. Dont forget also that religious programmes if well articulated, thrieves in Nigeria more that any other country of the world.

I await your further correspondence towards the right direction.

Kind Regards
Stanl3y Uwam3lu3

---------------------

Time to request some first tokens...

H. H1ghlander wrote:

Dear Mr. Uwam3lu3,

I again thank you for your promt reply. I have not considered the south part of Nigeria. In what way do you think it would suit the location of the church better? How is infrastructure. Have you got any pictures of the area you suggest? Where is the closest town and airport? It is well worth looking into but many factors need to be thought of.

I am very happy that we have cleared the first two points. These are the most easy but also fundamental issues in our church. I will create a file of you here at our office. Can you please provide me with the following:

Name: I got it already
Address:
Telephone number:
Name of mother & father:
Name of the church you frequently visit:
Picture of yourself holding a bible:
Picture of wife/girlfriend holding a bible:

And..as I suggested before. Please see if you can take a picture of the area you suggest for the church.

I will prepare the documents for you in step 3.

Is there any additional information you would like to provide about yourself, wife or faith please do not hesitate to do that. Furthermore I might be able to arrange a meeting with Pastor Benjamin next month. I hope you will be the new apostle by then. With the love of God we will proceed.

Blessings,

H. H1ghlander

---------------------

Still no sattachments (only 10 hours passed) but he seems willing to provide them..

Stanl3y Uwam3lu3 wrote:

Dear Eleveted Pastor H1ghlander, I want to sincere thank you for your mail. I have to travel this morning to enable get all the details you requested for and attach them accordingly. If you have consulted with me earlier before buying the land in Kaduna, maybe i would have advice otherwise taking into consideration the votality nature of the northern region and their disdain for christan faith by the muslem community who are majority there. The south is dominated by christain faith and is economically more viable and safe to spread the faith, raise a larger congregation in a shortest possibe time. We will talk more in subsequent time. Regards, Stanl3y Uwam3lu3

Last quick followup from me. Had to do some work but didn´t want to let lad feel lonley..

H. H1ghlander wrote:

Dear Stanley,

Just for clarification. The land is not yet bought. With further input from you I might be able to convince the board that a new location is appropriate. We / I are well aware about the high density of muslims in the area. I had a thoughts about converting the poor souls to our church. But it is also a safety issue.

I am looking forward to your further information and continuing committment to apostle accreditation.

My blessings to you and your beloved,

Holly H1ghlander

So..pictures...documents..tattoo..some kind of cleaning blessing. Any suggestions. How fast should I move forward with this lad. Blind him with pretty words and paperwork for a couple of weeks first? I was thinking of a blessed monument where he would like the church.

Any suggestions welcome Wink

- "You will die in penury and wild birds will feed on your remain. OOOOOOOOOOOOO your father and Mother are dead aminal in my pot of soup. I do not have words to qualify you anymore. Goat" - Very angry Haiti scammer R1chard Z33man <--- Extremely happy about this one!

Last edited by HollyHigh on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He´s still on the hook and is starting to provide me pictures. My guess they are real Twisted Evil

Stanl3y Uwam3lu3 wrote:

Subject:

Dear Holly H1ghlander,
Thanks for your acknowledgement of my last email to you. And I am glad the land is not yet paid for. It will wise your committee seek greater council before considering the northern part of the country for establishing a church. I am speaking from firsthand experience and as an ambassador of Christ that have traveled all over the country. The region is not receptive to Christianity and converting the poor soul may be possible but not without undue pains. Some times churches are destroyed during religious crisis like we just had Jos, a state very close to Kaduna.
Enclosed here-in are some of the details you requested for except my wife’s picture which will be attached in due course. If we shall be sincere in this relationship, I can assure you by the grace of God that everything will go smoothly as plan by you and your committee.
“If ye walk in my status, and keep my commandment and do them, Then I will give you rain in due sea son, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto sowing time: And ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely”. {Lev 26 vs 3-5)
For my personal details, they are as follows:
Name: Stanley Uwam3lue Ozor
Telephone No: +23470330840xx
Name of Mother: Mrs Adaeke Uwam3lue
Name of Father: Mr Jonathan Uwam3lue
Name of Church: 1mage of God church Int’l
Date of Birth: 27 May 1974
Thanks for your positive commitment and interest in spreading the gospel globally.
Kind Regards,
Evangelist Stanl3y o .Uwam3lue

---------------------

The four following pictures is of my lad holding a bible. I got several more Wink

Here is the land he suggest for my church. Good place for a monument you think?

The response to my dear lad..

H. H1ghlander wrote:

Subject:

Dear Stanl3y,

Let us be relaxed and not have any need for Mr and give titles. Know that with our correspondance I feel confident in you and you are growing to be a good friend. Still my church, as any other church, still lives after an old system. We need documentation and everything I and you do in this matter needs to be correct. I hope you understand and with love of GOD we will succeed with our first church in Africa. Pastor Benjamin, which I told you about earlier is very happy that I got in contact with you. He and I was worried that he personally needed to be in Nigeria all the time. He is old, but his wife needs attention every night.

THANK YOU for the pictures of the location and yourself holding a bible. Rest assured that the pictures you have provided are well received and put in our record file. I have showed the other priests here at the church and the all agree that you shine with a special light. We are very pleased with the development of things.

"And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ." Colossians 3:23-24

The location (your suggestion) of the church seems very beautiful. Are you staying near the place? Is it any way you got daily access to the location? I will consult the working-group of this matter. We might need some additional pictures later and this is why I ask you if the land is near. Last question for now about the location. Have you got any idea about the price?

I know about the happening Januari 18 in Jos. It was a sad day for the world community. By GOD I don´t want anything like that to happen to you or our new church.

I think we are ready to proceed with step 3. Together with pictures of your wife (attached in next mail) I would like you to answer questions provided in the PDF document. It is a standard personality questionnarie. Most of the questions are focused on your religion and law obidience. The questions needs to be answered, in red, by hand. We will file this as well and rest assured that your answers will not leave my office.

Looking forward to your next e-mail.

Stay blessed my son,

H. H1ghlander

---------------------

Thanks Peanut for the wonderful form provided Shocked

- "You will die in penury and wild birds will feed on your remain. OOOOOOOOOOOOO your father and Mother are dead aminal in my pot of soup. I do not have words to qualify you anymore. Goat" - Very angry Haiti scammer R1chard Z33man <--- Extremely happy about this one!

Last edited by HollyHigh on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least a "Future Site Of.." sign.
Nice trophys!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy- yet another monument to the God of 419 Eater and His many church branches- brilliant

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy almost slipped. The Peanut personality tests raised som questions....

Stanl3y Uwam3lu3 wrote:

To: Holly H1ghlander
Subject:

Dear H Highlander, the printed copy of the standard questionnair is ready but i like to know the relevance of most question raised there-in to our relationship of setting up a church here in Nigeria. Till now, i do not have any of your personal details except name. Please explain why it is so before i can proceed. Regards, Stanley

---------------------

So, I thought mentioning some cash and funds would get him in the right direction again..

Holly H1ghlander wrote:

Subject:

Dear Stanley,

As you state in your previous mail the form has nothing to do with building a church. You will be an employee with us soon. The form is targeting this issue and to be able to pay salaries and give you access to our funds it is a prerequisite. It is a standrad personality test that all our employees fill in. If you have problems doing that, I am sorry to say, we cannot continue walk the path of God together. As soon as it is approved by our HR department we can continue. I feel confident in you and your abilities but as I said in a previous mail....

"Still my church, as any other church, still lives after an old system. We need documentation and everything I and you do in this matter needs to be correct. I hope you understand and with love of GOD we will succeed with our first church in Africa"

I would be happy to answe any questions about myself my son. Please feel free to enlighten yourself. I have attached a picture of myself in the mail. It is always easier to have a persons apperance in front of you.

Again dear Stanley. If you want to pull out please let me know so I can inform Father Benjamin about this issue.

God bless,

Holly

---------------------

Attached in the mail was a picture of a old priest.

I was not sure he would get back to me but this morning I got his reply...

Stanl3y Uwam3lu3 wrote:

To: Holly H1ghlander
Subject:

Dear H H1ghlander,
Thanks f or your kind response and your picture attached there-in.In regard to that, i have answered the questionnaire and to the best of my knowledge, all answer given is true and has convey my personal thought. Attached below also is the picture of my wife for your perusal.
All previous question regarding the price for land will be responded to accordingly.

Yours sincerely
Stanl3y Uwamlu3

---------------------

Unhappy mugu wife..

The forms. My first ones..and let me tell you...he is serious about it Shocked But q115 about the brain keeps worrying me.

Time to tell him that HR is evaluating the forms.

I´ll keep you updated.

existo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy hell! That was a sweet form.

Quote:
"Phew, that was close: Indeed"
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wink existo. Yeah..I liked that part as well!

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God Holly _ I bow to your form making ability Shocked

Fantasimo in the extreme!!!!!

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Delisting questions that are ambiguous

For my part I saw NO ambiguity here- Laughing Laughing

PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Stuff Holly,
However>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Its done in red ink not black, Do you think he could/would do it again??
Isn't red tape a bummer Twisted Evil

Laughing PG Laughing

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He might give the form another shot Laughing but hey..it is time to get this lad doing some serious stuff. It might be time for a tattoo I think.

HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok..so my lad Stanl3ey is still on the hook. The tattoo is getting closer...

My response after the forms..
Quote:
Dear Stanl3y,

I have been praying for your response! I will pass the questions to HR department right away and get back to you in a day. My compliments Stanl3y, you have a beautiful wife!

With Blessings,

Holly

And his reply...
Quote:
Dear H H1ghlander, thanks for your compliments on my wife's picture, she sends her greetings to you. I pray and hope the HR will respond positively. While waiting eagerly for your reply, i remain, Yours Faithfuly, Stanl3y

Had some quality time with my family this weekend so I kept it rather short..
Quote:
Dear Stanl3y,

I expect a reply from HR on Monday. I have checked with them and they seem very positive but I need to get it in writing.
Have a wonderful weekend my son!

Regards

Ah, finally monday. It´s time to get serious with the lad again..
Quote:
Dear Stanl3y,

Just to inform you. HR approved everything and I will get a formal notification in a couple of hours! One question my son. I asked before if you live close to the location you suggested for our church? I´m discussing the issue with some other priests and we might need some more information.

Regards,

Holly

Stanl3y is happy as a puppy and starts to call me BIG DADDY???
Quote:
My Big Daddy In The Lord, i am most humbled that the HR have considered me worthy to work with. I promise never to betray that singular trusth and i want to sincerely appreciate you most especially for your support. Also, l leave close to the land and will be glad to provide further information concerning the property but incase that does not meet your standard, i can equally get us better ones in the city capital at affordable prices. This is after we have critically evaluate and analyse the long term plans for the church growth in Africa vis-a-vis spiritual and economic benefit. Kind Rgds, Your Son- Stanl3y

I really want this lad to get me the tattoo sig so here is my reply..
Quote:
My son,

I am so happy that we are moving forward!
The thing is, Stanl3y, that the pictures of the property you provided looks great. I myself trust your judgement and is discussing the matter with some others in the board. Still I need to know more about infrastructure and the price of the lot. Money should not be an issue I think when buying the land but all information you can provide will help.

We got two steps left and you will be a full member and evangelist. But know that work will be hard. It will include alot of travels and preaching. We need to get our words spread. It is always hard to establish yourself as a new entity in a new country. Of course I will travel down and bring help for our expansion.

Stanl3y, do you have a bank account that we can use for future payments (salaries and funds). Your monthly salary will be 4,320 US$ and I hope that will be enough to have a proper living? Every expence you have regarding your committment to our church must be written down and forwarded to me in the end of the month. You will get reimbursed with the amount +3% for loss of interest. 500 US$ every mont will be placed in a pension fund that you will be able to release at age 63. You will also in the beginning before we have opened a church account be in charge of the funds needed for buying and bilding the church. Another option might be that you get cash payment from Father Benjamin. He lives in Kumbo, Cameroon, and is well connected with Bishop G3orge Nkuo. Is it an easy trip for you to make? I actually would like you to meet Father Benjamin so for the first collection this might be the way we do it?

So, my son, for the last things to become a full member.

First you need to get the tattoo of the order (Sign of Truth). It should be less than 15x15 cm and placed on your LEFT shoulder. The mark represent the foundation of our church and all priests and evangelists carry it with pride. This might be the most significant proof of your faith. I have attached it here in the mail. Please provide me with photo(s) of the ongoing and finished work.

After that a simple bath of purity in a river. I will provide you with information how that should be done in a proper way.

Again, my son, please get back as soon as possible about price information regarding the land. Also if you can supply me with the avarage hourly cost of building workers/constructors in Nigeria and if you have any connections within that area.

With blessings,

Your father Holly

I was a bit stressed at work and didn´t have time to make my own design. So the pic of the tattoo is the city heraldry of where I used to live..

Still happy and calling me Big Daddy..
Quote:
My Big Daddy,
I am happy that we have crossed one major step. Since i have accepted the new faith and ministry , i don't think it will be a problem undergoing the purification and taking the tattoo of the order (Sign of Truth). I will take the sign as quickly as possible.

Meanwhile, i will appreciate if the renumeration as you stated in your mail be put into a comprehensive writting and endorsed by the appropriate authority of the church to make it bidding. Don't forget that on full resumption of this services, i will give up my recent job.
There are good infrastructure in the area where the land is located and i will have to meet the estate agent to get copies of proof of ownership of the land. The estimated cost of the land will be between $17,000 to $20,000 and 10% of agency fees. The measurement size of the land is about three plot of 100/100.

I want to still assure you that land here in Nigeria is not too espensive except in business district areas. So we can always get good choice area to establish the church putting into consideration where we can get many new and responsible converts who will help to move the church forward. Furthermore, i will love to visit Father Benjamin in Cameroun if all things being equal. Though it is a journey of about half and hour by flight from Nigeria.

Meanwhile, i have a personal account that can receive any amount sent from the church head office. Getting the money through Father Benjamin is not a bad idea but that will mean paying bank cost of transfer twice (C.O.T) first to Cameroun then to Nigeria. This will be avoided if it is made straight to Nigeria.

Then, my last advice is that you will have to consider registering the church here in Nigeria with the Co-operate Affairs Commission(CAC) to make it a legal entity otherwise, it will not be duly recognised by law. Don't worry about taxes as churces here are exempted from paying taxes.

I am aware of the responsibility associated with this job and i can assure you that with the help of God, i will fully carry them out in good faith. Winning new converts in a new terrain is quite a challenge but it is summortable when you are well focused and avoid distractions. I have all the human connection here and with God the rest will be made possible. Also, i am willing to travels as the case may demand

My Daddy, let me know how soon this will take effect, to enable me inform my employer of my new found faith and plans.

Kind Regards

Stanl3y Uwam3lue

Time to prepare a letter of employment that he will receive after the final tasks. Wonder where I will put the RSOT to make it binding Wink

HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay..so my lad in Nigeria is willing to continue his quest. Just need to confirm that he actually will get employed.

Quote:
My son Stanley,

Thank you for your update regarding prices of the land. It is actually less then we thought before starting this project.
Our legal department is looking into how we should proceed with the registration. We are in direct contact with the government so all the papers will hopefully be arranged soon. We have had some issues with people wanting "money under the table" in this process. But rest assured my son that with the faith of God we will be victorious.

You will get a formal "Letter of Employment" as soon as all the steps are fulfilled. It will be binding. Please tell me Stanley if you will have any additional costs regarding termination of your current job. I will make sure that those costs will be added to your first salary.

Regarding the timeframe we can probably start the 1st of March if all steps and documents are fulfilled.

Looking forward to see the "Sign of Truth" on your shoulder my son.

Blessings,

Holly

He seems happy with that.
Quote:
My big Daddy, i trusth every of your word. I will take care of any additional cost resulting from job termination. Be rest assured that the sign will be on my shoulder soon, as am anxious to complete the process as quickly as possible. Am happy the registration process has began, it could be slow because of government bureaucracy and bottleneck. Sometime they ask for kickback to hasten the process but with God, all things are possible. Big Daddy i know we are already a success. May the good lord bless you and the church. Amen! Your Son- Stanley

Just after previous mail he sent another one. He seems a bit worried about the last step..
Quote:
Dear Big Daddy, i greet you in the name of our most high GOD. I like to know what thing am i suppose to do for the water purification and if that is the last step to becoming full member? By this weekend, the sign will be on me. Kind Regards Daddy. Stanley

Well..he has been really helpful so why not speed up the process and give him a bit more information..
Quote:
My son Stanley,

Yes, the water purification (or Baptism as we formally call it) is the last step my son. In our church the baptism is taken from (John 6:5-15) the holy miracle "five loaves and two fish".

"When Jesus heard that John the Baptist had been killed, he withdrew by boat privately to a solitary place near Behtsaida.The crowds followed Jesus on foot from the towns. When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them and healed their sick. As evening approached, the disciples came to him and said, "This is a remote place, and it's already getting late. Send the crowds away, so they can go to the villages and buy themselves some food."
Jesus replied, "They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat."
"We have here only five loaves of bread and two fish," they answered.
"Bring them here to me," he said.
Jesus directed the people to sit down on the grass. Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people. They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over. The number of those who ate was about five thousand men, besides women and children."
The symbolism behind this is "wherever you go as a member of our church, feed the poor". This does of course not mean that we should give every person we se food, but is more meant to represent the food for the soul. The bottom line is that we spread the word of God to our followers.
So the ritual (or baptism) itself should be conducted in the following way:
1) You need to have access to water (river or lake).
2) You need to wear white clothes. If you have the possibility to wear a tunic that would be the best.
3) You need to bring one loaf of bread and one fish while standing in the water.
4) Lower yourself in the water but please DO NOT dip the bread in the water. We used to do this before but everytime it fell apart.
5) You will need another person saying:
- This is a remote place, and it's already getting late. Send the crowds away, so they can go to the villages and buy themselves some food.
6) You will answer:
- They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat
7) The other person will reply:
- We have here only five loaves of bread and two fish
Cool You will answer:
- Bring them to me.
9) After that you will break the bread in two, hand over the bread and fish to the other person.
My son, during this ritual it is important that you get the words right so please feel free to write down everything and bring out the text in the water. It is no shame using a script epecially since many persons tend to get filled with the Glory of God and easily forget their speach.
So, to make this happen you will have to be in the water. You will need another person reading the script with you and receiving the bread and fish (in the water). And finally you will have a person taking pictures of the event. With your permission, my son, I would like to show the pictures of your baptism to the other priests in our church. You will be our first lightbringer in Nigeria.
After that everything will be done my son. So please start with the sign and after that the baptism. It is important it is done in the right order. It is possible to do both the tings during the weekend but please be careful so you don´t get any infections after the tattoo.
With Blessings and Love,
Holly

Good good we don´t want him to get any infections..
Quote:
Dear Big Daddy,
I hope to complete the full process this weekend. Thanks for your advice. I am actually taking my time to ensure i do the tattoo in a registered place to avoid infection. The whole pictures will be forwarded accordingly to you as soon as they are ready.

Yours sincerely,

Your son- Stanley

Hmm..delays...delays.
Quote:
My Daddy, it's being quite a while and am realy sorry i could not complete the last procedure of water baptism as earlier schedule. I was away on official assingment in Abuja to attend a public hearing organised by the senate house committee on culture/tourism with a veiw to amending a section of the 1999 tourism Act. As a result, i have applied for excuse duty on Tuesday to enable me perform the final spiritual rite. Any inconveniency this delay my have cause by me is highly regreted. All the photos will therefore be forwarded to you on Tuesday. Kind regards, Your Son-Stanley

I´m a friendly old priest you know and would really like to see the tattoo on him..
Quote:
My son Stanley,

Thank you for your e-mail. There is no inconvenience at all my son. Take the time you need to complete the last two steps. I will hear from you again Tuesday. I hope the hearing was interesting.

With Blessings,

Your Father

As promised he sent the pictures at Tuesday..
Quote:

Dear Big Daddy,

In fulfilment of my words to you and the Church, today i concluded the last two steps. It was not easy anyway but i have to do it in readiness for a higher spiritual task ahead. I wait eargerly to hear from you soon.
Daddy, please i like to have your direct phone numbers so we could talk verbaly. I have sent you my earlier

Kind Regards,

Your Son,
Stanley

Here is some of the 10 baptism photos he sent me Shocked

About the tattoo I am not really sure. If you have a close look where the light is mirroring it seems like it actually penetrated the skin. Need advise on this one. I really would like the lad to run around with this sign in Nigeria Twisted Evil

My son Stanley needs to find a safari hat now and travel to Cameroon to pick up a big amont of cash and meet up with Pastor Benjamin Franc Linn.

BrotherAjax
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, but its hard to tell if a tattoo is real or fake in a photograph when its new.
New tattoo's tend to shine for the first 2 or 3 days, then they start peeling and after that they will be matte.
Ask him in a week or so to send you another picture and then you will know for sure.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol ok is it me or is this guy intentionally giving you the middle finger? seems like he is sending you a message there, I mean I know he has to hold the bread and the paper, but did he need to use his middle finger. I think you need to disqualify this and tell him he needs to do it again because the picture contains unsuitable images for children. Let him know that you post all pics in the main church where kids have access to it.

This lad really wanted to be disrespectful to you I say you give him a slap on the wrist for this.

oh also red does not show up on a black person skin like that, It is always going to be a dark color. That looks like a fake tatoo. If he got it done by professionals, there should even be some vaseline around the tat an you should see some skin irritation, none of which we can see here. Like the above poster said, ask him for another pic in a few days. I say next time we start asking them to send a video of the process, pics are going out of fashion and the lads seem to be getting better at photoshop. Before you ask them for a video though, ask them to make sure they have a video cam so later they cant say they dont, or ask them if they have a phone with a video recording capability and a removeable storage device.
Iamhenk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, the middle finger was the first thing that I noticed Razz

I don't think the tattoo is real, but you do have wasted a lot of his time Smile

Nice job
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Requested some additional pictures of the tattoo. I´ll post them here if sent to me.

HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok..so my lad sent some more tattoo pictures. Please have a look at them. It should have passed some days now.

Quote:
My son,

Thank you for the pictures you sent! We will review them today and get back to you tomorrow latest. I would love to call you tomorrow if possible.

Blessings,

Holly

Quote:
My Big Daddy, thanks for your acknowlegement of receipts of the pictures. And also thank you for your holy guidance and direction. I will never betray the confidence if i am considered worthy enough to serve in the vineyard. Yours son, Stanley

After the feedback I got here I answered..
Quote:
My son,

The board did discuss your pictures in lenght. I am happy to say the baptism pictures are approved by us all.

Regarding your tattoo 4/5 priests regarded it suspiciously. I casted my vote for real but the rest of the board needs more proof. Can you send over a couple of more pictures on your tattoo. We would like a close up so we can see the pattern properly.

Please my son, providing the church with evidence of "The Sign of Trutch" is essential.

Awaiting your confirmation.

May the light of God shine on you,

Holly

He seems a little worried obout the whole thing..
Quote:
My Daddy, i want to appreciate you for all your efforts. But i would want the other priest to understand that we don,t have expert on Tattoo engraving here. I will take more pictures again today. But if there is anywhere it can be perfected, i am ready to go there for further adjustment or can it be drawn on the right shoulder because the one on the left shoulder is still there? I will do everything possible to pass this last text. Please Daddy, what do you advice? Your Son. Stanley

Quote:
My son,

I have further discussed the issue with my collegue priests. I just want to tell you that it is nothing wrong with the design. I think it is one of the better I have seen among our church members. The concern was if it was real or not. Therefore I would like to show the others some photos taken from a close distance. Usually (and we see the sign made all the time) there is swelling around the tattoo when it is new. So, my son, please provide me with a couple of new pictures authenticating the mark.

Rest assured my son that I am doing everything for you here. We will have this matter finished after verification.

Stay Blessed,

Your Father

Quote:
Dear Daddy,

I have decided to add more photos to the already sent two. Like i did write earlier, let the other priest understand that tattoo design in the area i am is at it's rudementaory level and as such does not posses the technique to do it as you may have over there. The only place you can use the latest technology for it are in places like lagos and Abuja but not here where i am at present. Local method was applied on mine and as a matter of fact, i feel disturbed when the other priest alleged that it is suspicious. What will it profit me to make a tattoo that is not real after undergoing all the rigourous stages till this moment. I have spent alot here to have access to the river in a remote area where the baptism was conducted and also i have spent some money to get this local tattoo done. It may not satisfy the priest desire because of the inferior quality but it is real and not fake.

If there is any other way the church can render assistance, i can go to Lagos this weekend to get the real technology crested tattoo on that is made with machine and not hand as it is now and by Monday, i will send it over to you for further verification and approval. As a matter of fact, i have put in all i can to make us progress on this new found relationship.

Thank for your understanding. Hope to hear a more positive response when the verification is over.

Kind Regards
Your Loyal Son
Stanley Uwam3lu3

N/B: Daddy, thank you once again for your encouragement. We will surely get over this huddle soon

And here are the pictures. Please click the links and give me your thoughts...

http://members.419eater.com/~hollyhigh/outdoor_without_flash.JPG
http://members.419eater.com/~hollyhigh/tattoo_1_witout_flash.JPG
http://members.419eater.com/~hollyhigh/tattoo_4.JPG
http://members.419eater.com/~hollyhigh/tattoo_exhibition.JPG

http://members.419eater.com/~hollyhigh/tattoo_in_a_bend.JPG
http://members.419eater.com/~hollyhigh/tattoo_outdoor.JPG

http://members.419eater.com/~hollyhigh/tattoo_outdoor_close_range.JPG

TutuPati
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still say its fake. There are no signs of the skin being even slightly raised. a tatoo like that should have caused some irritated skin. There should be pin marks here and there on the skin also. When you get a tatoo its ink going underneath your top skin level and going into the other layers of skin. the color should never have been that red for a black guy,

you can let it slide for now, say that the other board members still are not convinced, but will continue the process for the moment and will require further proof. than wait for about a week till it has washed off and he needs to redraw it again. then we can compare and see.
paulf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake.
U can see it slightly wearing off at the top edge where his teashirt has rubbed,
Looks like stencil work..
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work HH!
Congrats on the pics of Laddo with his bibles, baptism and his.... errr... "beautiful wife" Smile
(Is it me, or is she "with child"?)

That form is an absolute cracker. With your permission, I'd like to incorporate some of the questions into mine.

I'm no tattoo expert, but I suspect like other posters that it's a stencil - even so, he's gone to a lot of time to get that done.

As for the site of your church, is it anywhere near a river? For convenience of baptism of new members, of course...
And if it is near a river, then what about the risk of flooding in the rainy season? It looks rather flat.
Perhaps Laddo could do a map / sketch of the surrounding area indicating land elevation, distances to nearest houses, road access etc.

Luck.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
TutuPati
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey HH what happened to this bait, did it get dropped
samuelhakenvac
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That tat is a fake alright, def stencil job, for a start off if he had got it professionally done the lines would be straighter and as someone mentioned, the top middle section is rubbing off.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fakest tat I have ever seen. My 12 year old nephew2 draws cooler tats than that with a sharpie. Flipping you off and a fake tattoo tells us he is not very serious at all about his venture. He needs some serious slapping. Mad

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic