SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal got the Easter spiel too, and wearily replied:

Quote:
I went to Sunday School, I know all that, and I don't believe it any more - just so you know.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops: no bank transfer.... again.

Quote:
Thank you for the most interesting article about Easter.

I wasn't able to send the money by bank transfer yesterday because it was Good Friday and the banks were shut, I completely forgot about that. They'll be shut on Monday as well, because that's a public holiday here too. And I imagine that your brother hasn't received my cheque yet, either, because the postal services stop for Easter as well.

My neighbour has kindly offered to take me to church for the Easter service tomorrow. I hope I'll be well enough, I've been a bit unwell the past couple of days, I think I got a bit run down because of all the outings (to the community centre and the hospital) at the beginning of the week.

I wish you a Happy Easter.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The weekend's nothingness:

He wrote:
Everybody know that yesterday is Good Friday and there will be holiday everywhere, Mr. Edward will know that too, you can do the transfer on Tuesday when the bank open, my brother will receive the check after Easter he know that there is holiday everywhere.

It is very kind of your neighbour with the offer to take you to church for the Easter service, i wish them happy Easter too, i will pray that God should give you sound health so that you will be able to go with them.

My regards to your house help, i don't have her e-mail i should have forward Easter greetings to her, if you can get me her mail, i think i can say happy Easter to her in person from here.

She wrote:
I hope you had a lovely Easter Sunday. My neighbour took me to church as she promised, and it was a lovely service, the children sang us a little song as well.

It was very kind of you to want to wish my home help a Happy Easter and I did ask her whether I could give you her email address, but she said I'd better not, because she shares it with her husband, and her husband wouldn't really like other men writing to her! My ex-husband was a bit like that, a very suspicious type, and yet it was him who ended up going off with another woman, I was always faithful to him.

He never married her, they just lived together, and then he left her as well, for someone else. I don't know what happened after that, though, because he moved away and I don't know where he is now.

I don't suppose I'll ever marry again, now, which is a pity, but I think the Lord has plenty of other work for me to do in my life, my mother always said that when God shuts one door, He opens another one.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lawyer finally wrote to Mal with an invoice detailing the bank to send the money to - 13,300 euros. Alan has been informed.

Since the lawyer's mail landed in my spam box, as far as Mal is concerned, nothing actually got to him.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
The weekend's nothingness:

He wrote:
Everybody know that yesterday is Good Friday and there will be holiday everywhere....... <snippety snip>

--------------------------------------

our Desperate Lad wrote:

date Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 6:51 PM
subject Have you gotten the check ?

Hello Joseph,

How are you today and how is everything, hope all is well, i will like to know if you have gotten the check, just asking about it yesterday, she want to be sure if you have received it, but i told him you were away for Easter and will be back soon, please let me know if you have gotten it so that we can proceed from there.

Have a blessed day brother.

Hi Branwen,

I'm back and raring to go.
Should Joesph let Laddo know that your cheque has arrived? Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure! She's busy buying a new bungalow and failing to make a bank transfer, but has indeed enquired about her cheque.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After some to-ing and fro-ing, an invoice arrives:

Quote:
Thanks for the confirmation. I am sure your have the Invoice now.
Should you are unable to Provide Copy of your Int'l Passport due to your reasons. I hereby advise that your provide any form of Identification or probably, Mr. Harry would have to sign some undertaking on your behalf. Then, I am done to move the mountain.
Endeavour to send your Contact Details when sending Payment Confirmation.
We appreciate your consultation. Always at your Legal Services.

Mal was slightly caustic:

Quote:
Yes, I have the invoice, despite my system reading your message as spam (don't know why). Don't try to be smart.
We'll have to go for the second option; hence I've cc'd Mr Duckyard on this.
Final note - "Then, I am done to move the mountain" - is that supposed to be some sort of joke?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lawyer replied eventually:

Quote:
It's unfortunate you are misunderstanding the whole subject matter. I shouldn't try to be smart over what? Can you please explain?
I was only trying to render my Legal Service as required. So, what has smartness got to do with this transaction?
In anyway, I will invite Mr. Ducky4rd here to endorse the UNDERTAKEN on your behalf on confirmation of the Legal Charges and Fees for the paperworks.
"Then, I am done to move the mountain" Simply mean, I will be ready and willing to do the job perfectly without any form of delay or disapppointment.

Mal snapped back:

Quote:
For your information, I was annoyed at your sarcastic attitude, and that crack about moving the mountain didn't help. If you want to be seen as professional, then stop the gorram wisecracks.
Let me know when Ducky4rd has done the letter there.

Duckie's last message was:

Quote:
Sir, I am writing you this late so as to hasten up this process and relieve my work load when I resume office tomorrow. I have noted the copied message below. I shall meet with Barrister D0nald tomorrow for the document signing as may deem fit. While waiting to receive the required documents as soon as you are able to conclude the fee/charges issue with D0nald. I guess we do not have all the time to dragfoot this transaction any longer. So, we have to conclude this within a short time frame.
Also, I wish to inform you that the Consignment delivery shall be made through a Secure Bonded Courier Company here in UK. However, be rest assured of the Safe Delivery.

More to come.

Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

Quote:
I am very happy to inform you that my brother have received your check today, he will take it to bank soon, and i will let you know when he clear it, but he told me that your writing is poor but i told her about your condition and he understand, i thank you so much.

Thank you llamedos!

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still happily dreaming of his laptop:

Quote:
I am happy too that i receive your reply to my mails, i have to thank you so much for your help and assistance toward making sure that i have my own laptop, this is something i really appreciate so much and will always be grateful, but you don't have to be embarrassed about your handwriting,i understand your situation, i explained to my brother and he understood as well, he just said that his Bank might be asking him so many question before clearing the cheque to him, but i ask him to explain the situation to them in his bank if they ask him so much question.

I love you so much Janny and i do care for you, you have bring Joy to my heart since i have met you, and this gladden my heart always, i hope you feel the same way too.

Meanwhile John has sent his sixth and seventh bank account details to Alan, via me.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Great work!
As you may recall, the dithery pensioner kicked the bucket and her nephew relayed the sad news to the lad with the result of that poetic ah product Shwn sent.
And query about sending a lappie. Cool
The nephew has finally recovered from the impact and wrote this morning:

Quote:
Hello Shwn,
Sorry about the delay in answering.
There are complications about my aunt´s latest will which was found after her death.
Thank heavens both you and mr Prez sent me such clear accounts of your dealings with my dear Aunt.

Apparently some computer instructer has presented a counter-claim to her entire fortune and as you can imagine this has complicated the settlement of all this.
Anything you could tell me aout this individual woud be most helpful-
sincerely,
Stnley Wshington

Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal warned them of delays:

Quote:
Payment isn't possible right now as I have to get access to two fixed term deposits before that can be done, and I don't know when that will happen. I will be in touch though.

Sh4wn was worried:

Quote:
Thank you for getting back to me, what fixed deposit are you talking about ?, are you in debt with your bank ? how much money do you have to fix as deposit and where did you intend to get the money, are you doing this from you salary or what, i will like to know how long you thing this will take so that we can settle with Mr. Ducky4rd and collect the consignment from him, we still have much to do with this money and gold.

Mal put him straight:

Quote:
For the love of Pete - don't PANIC! Holy snapping duckshit - you sound fit to have a conniption. Are you always this panicky?
For the recond I'm not in debt. What's happening is that I put most of my funds into fixed term deposits for quick return. The downside is that there's a waiting period before I can draw on those funds - two weeks from the date of submission; so not before 28 April.
I hope you've stopped now.

Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
Very Happy

Quote:
I am very happy to inform you that my brother have received your check today, he will take it to bank soon, and i will let you know when he clear it, but he told me that your writing is poor but i told her about your condition and he understand, i thank you so much.

Thank you llamedos!

You're very welcome, O Esteemed One
(one has to keep the Mods in a good mood, right....? Wink )

Laddo has sent me 3 (three) requests this week for a scan of the cheque as well as forwarding your nicely worded explanation about your poor handwriting.
RL has stopped me from replying to him (shame!)

Desperate Lad wrote:
Bold is mine
Hello Joseph,

How are you today and how is work, i have been waiting to hear from you since yesterday, and believe you have been so busy, please don't forget to scan the front and back page of the check to me before you proceed with cashing, this is very important you know as we have discussed, and i will love to reming you once again that there is no problem about the check, your bank will cash it for you, just let them know that the owner is disable, she paralized in her right side completely and that is how best she can write.

You and I know that this check is a very great opportunity for us and we have to make a very good use of it, i have talk to my printer that will print the check from here today, he is ready to proceed with the Job as soon as i can get the scan copy for him, but his charges is a little bit much but it's nothing to worry about as he is giving us the best Job.

am still waiting to have the scan copy and to hear the news on the check.

Have a blessed day.

.... and my bait phone has been going mental with him calling several times a day... pity I couldn't pick up... Wink

If you'll agree to the following (if you have/prefer another modality, let me know; I'll pass it on.. ):
The idea I have is to tell him that due to the poor writing, the cheque was not cleared and was also held by the bank so I can't scan it.
He'll just have to try with another one.

Cheers

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, sure - and I'll enjoy experiencing him being diplomatic about telling Janny that her handwriting was too awful...!

(By the way, I've just completed the Mod Course on 'How to be immune to charm and flattery'.)

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
(By the way, I've just completed the Mod Course on 'How to be immune to charm and flattery'.)

What about the course on "How to be immune to insults"?

...or do you just ban the rude ones? Wink

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that's covered on the one, 'How to deal with people who have an answer to everything.'

Very Happy

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"..... people who have an answer to everything."

a.k.a. Moderators. Cool

But I digress...

Meanwhile, our pet gets the bad news about Janny's cheque on Monday

Quote:
from
to
date Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 8:37 PM
subject Re: Cheque has arrived, but!

Brother,

The cheque from the client was held by the bank when I tried to bank it.
I cannot therefore scan it to you.
I have had a bank official on the phone to me to explain the reason for the holding of the cheque, namely that the writing was too poor to determine if the client had written it.
I told the bnak official that the owner was disabled as you said, but it made no difference.

I would suggest you try and get another cheque from the client.

J.

The predictable whine..

Quote:
from
to
date Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:38 PM
subject About the check

But if i may ask, why is it all like this, we have conclude about this before you receive the check, that you have to scan it to me before you deposit it to your Bank, why did you refuse to follow our plan, and anyway, i will pass ur message to the client , but even if she write another check, it will still be the same because client is disable and she can not write better than that unless if she get somebody to write the check for her.

Anyway, i will try, but why don't you get back to me since all this while, i have been so so worried, and now that the check is hold, can you please ask your bank to tell you how long it will take them to check the check and clear the money to you, i think they just want to verify the check to see if it is authentic and you and i know that the check is good, they will release the money to you at last, we know that, but please ask them and let us see if they can tell us when it will clear.

I will wait to hear from you and will update you when i hear from Janny.

Stay blessed.

He sounds a bit stressed, poor thing..

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He expects to receive a payout of 13,300 euros from Captain Mail by this time next week.

Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whiner wrote:
I will wait to hear from you and will update you when i hear from Janny.

Oops. Life has got a bit in the way of attending to Janny's replies to emails at the moment. Never mind. She'll get back to her mailbox later this week......

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Duckie is being topical, after a fashion (emphasis added):

Quote:
This is quite unusual of you keeping my silent, or rather in the dark. I wish to know what is the position of the required documents from Barrister. D0n4ld 3dw4rd, or do I have to contact him directly for an update?
I have also updated you about the shipping arrangement but you are yet to say a "word". Please, comment and let me conclude this quickly. The Volcanic Ash interruption is really slowing down all activities here now.

Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought I'd better check Janny's mailbox. She's received the bad news about her cheque, and the suggestion that she sends another one, but this time her home help fills it in. Janny's agreed to do this. She forgot to mention that she will do this next week .... or maybe the week after. I'm thinking that she may have used the last cheque in her chequebook, and the bank forgot to send her a new one. The first delay, however:

Quote:
Oh dear, I'm so sorry about the cheque, I suppose it's because it's a different bank, I know my handwriting isn't very neat nowadays, but my own bank always accepts everything, this is a very small town, though, and I suppose they know me here, but another bank doesn't know me at all. Well, yes, I can send another one, and ask my home help to fill it in, and I'll just sign it, that would be fine, I'm just so sorry that there's been this delay, I was thinking that you were going to be getting your new laptop very soon.

I've had a bit of a shock and surprise this week, my cousin has died, and it seems that I'm the nearest living relative, so everything has fallen upon me to organise. I hadn't seen my cousin for years, we didn't really know each other well at all, but I do feel it is my duty to carry out all her last wishes and lay her to rest in a cared for manner. So I've got the funeral to organise and I've got to find out who to invite, and then there's her house and everything that's got to be sorted out. She's left everything to me, apart from some small charitable donations. There's so much to do, really, and I've got my poor home help running here and there being my legs and arms and mouth for me. With all this, I didn't manage to get to the bank for Mr Edward as expected, but I'm sure he'll understand. I think that, with all the things I've got to do, and arrangements to make, it's going to have to wait until after the funeral now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic