SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Four Characters and a Funeral

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of my first baitings. It started as a romantic scam (I suppose) but the lad never made it through the script.
Half way, the just made it back to Nigeria claiming to live in Texas, my character died.

I will post the complet bait until now.
I will be thankful for any comment.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems a bit brief, so far. Wink

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<h3>Debby</h3>
To: Thomas
Subject: 27.03.10
Body:
Hello A.

How are you doing. you sent an email to me but i am sorry i dont know you...could you please tell me who you are. any ways, my name is Debby, a single mum i live in mount pleasant, Texas with my daughter Christie. so tell me more about you okay, you looking for a pen pal or something?

Regards,
Debby

<hr>
---------------------

<h3>Thomas</h3>
To: Debby
Subject: 27.03.10
Body:
Hi.
Sorry. I think I had a typo with the email address of a customer.
Didn’t want to bother you.
But I think sometimes meeting someone by chance is a great opportunity.
So:
I am Thomas A. from Germany. I live alone and have no kids. I work in cologne. My company is A. Clean & Ex. My employees and me are solving problems for our customers – any kind of problems, if you know what I mean.
At the moment we are busy with financial data problem. You may have heard of the CD-ROMs with bank account information the German government had bought from Switzerland. So at the moment we are busy erasing hard drives and shredding paperwork. And I have to tell you, that I am nearly deaf. As a child I had a tragic accident and from then I can hear like nothing. But I can read lips in German, French and English. This is the reason I have only a textphone.
Like all of my business and privat communication is via email.
Isn’t it hard as single mom in texas? What are you doing for a living?

Sincerely,
Thomas A. A.
Clean & Ex
<hr>
---------------------
Then I got some nice pictures of a black woman and her relatives.
Good quality - could fool one
---------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Subject: 28.03.10
Body:
Hi A.,

How are you doing today. you really sound a nice person yourself. so sorry i couldn't reply back yesterday. like i said, i saw a message that came into mine, was wondering who this was. i did a great mistake by deleting the original email, i only copied out your email to send back and find out who you were.

Anyways, no problems here okay. and i really appreciate your kindness by sending such a wonderful response.

So, why are you still single without a kid? do you like it that way? i got divorced be cos i find out later that my ex was a nuisance, he was an addict and a would go after so many women. let me know more about you okay, i really think also that meeting some one by chance sometimes could really be a great oportunity . like i said earlier, i am a single mom, i just came out of a HEART BROKEN relationship, and now i am trying to pick up myself back together again., although living in Texas as a single mom is something else, but at the moment my daughter lives with my mom cos mom is retired and ill, so i sent Christie over to her. I work for my self at the moment, i do clerical jobs and have a few clients, i do a lot of travelings due to the nature of my kind of work though. but i've never been to Germany. (wish i had an opportunity to do so someday).

I like broad minded people, cos i count myself as one. I think the best way to describe myself is that I am caring, sensitive, loving, passionate, thoughtful, intelligent, funny, honest, curious, cautious, positive, romantic, agreeable, intense, luscious, sensual, honorable, creative, dependable, hard working, talkative, empathetic, friendly, accepting, respectful, confident, pacifistic, nurturing, cuddly, strong, playful, open minded, observant, intuitive, supportive I am a very good communicator, always willing to listen and to help out when needed.

My hobbies are, cooking, traveling, watching TV...my best team is the cowboys of Texas, i love sports too, skiing, going to the beach, walking on the beach shore holding hands with the right man, candle light dinner. i'm a half Brazilian half American.

Let me know more about you okay, your likes and dislikes, your kind of woman, if you love pets and own one. all i need now is a good man who knows what it takes to value a true relationship if finds one. never minding where he comes from.

I've also attached a few pic of me my daughter (Christie) and my mom. hope you do the same in return, so i can see what you look like.

have a lovely day,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------
I decided to look for a good looking german actor to be my picture donor.
---------------------

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Subject: 29.03.
Body:
Hi debby.

Sorry to hear about your history. It is really sad.
For me, I never found the right gal to have kids.
I am on the road most of the time. Spending more times in airports and planes than at home.
And sometimes I forget in which country I am at the moment. So my relationships tend to be short-lived.
Right now I am in HKG doing business – as I wrote to you in the last mail.

All my best,

Thomas

Clean & Ex

<hr>
---------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Body:
Hello Thomas,

you look stunning i must confess. well, its good to be a busy person but sometimes its also good to make out time out of no time to relax with your loved ones. for as far as i am concern, no man or woman will waste all of their lives getting busy without creating a little time for pleasure. i do too, but i most of the time, create time out of no time to hang out with my kid and mom, cos they are so special to me.

All well, should this chemistry work out between us, will you be able to make out time to pay a visit to TX someday? cos as a matter of fact, you sound a nice person to me and i will like to get to know more of you, if possible meet with you so we can get to know each other better. i like German men, but i've never had an opportunity to come across any but you. so, let me know much about you Thomas.

Do you love pets and own any? i do and i have a cat, her name is kibble, she is 3 yo. i drive a Mercedes Benz E-Class. what car do you drive. let me know okay.

have a wonderful trip back home,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Body:
Thank you Debby.

With my job I am really lucky – it can be hard to be successful if you are nearly deaf.
So I think I tend to work twice as hard as other people would do in my position.

When I am in germany I drive a 7er BMW most of the time – property of the company, it would be silly to own a car when you are nearly never at home.

But how can you afford such a big and expensive car? Your clerical job must pay well…

Sorry. Have to leave. The customer is waiting.

Sincerely,
Thomas

http://cleanandex.de.tl/

<hr>
----------------------
The LINK is is the homepage of Thomas' Company - not great art but decent enough for the lads I think
---------------------
Found a nice picture of my donor with winter clothings in front of a entry prohibited sign.
---------------------

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Body:
Hi Debby.

Just had a little break and thought you would appreciate a picture my colleague did in front of the place we are working at the moment.

All my best,

Tom

<hr>
---------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Body:
Hello Tom,

Its another great picture of you, it sound like you are in Russia at the moment.

Well, my clerical job pays me quite okay thats why i was able to purchase the car.

So, are you willing to have any kids, i need to know what relationship exactly you want, and let me know how serious, cos i keep saying it that all i need now is a serious man. its just a pity that your job keeps you busy, would have love to see you face to face, or what do you suggest? i tried calling the number up there but wasnt going through....is that your number? can i give you a call so i can hear your voice?

Its really been a while since i met a man, even in bed, but i must let you know that my kind of man is a man who makes me go crazy sexually, so if your are this man, then i just cant wait to meet okay. lets get serious.

let me hear from you as soon as possible.

have a lovely day at work.
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------
As you can see now, I was really bored this day. So I wrote a lot of mails.
With the last mail I got two pics of Debby with her cars. Even without knowing a lot about german cars
one will notice THAT IS NO MERCEDES E-CLASS

I will show her my cool bike.
---------------------

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Body:
Hi Debby.
Really nice car – is it some kind of special edition? I have never saw that type of interior in an Mercedes E-Klasse before.
Some change in design for the us-market for sure.
Here is an slightly older photo of me with the motorbike of my sister Gillian. I think it has to be two or three years ago.

Sorry that you tried to phone the textphone but it is only a textphone since I am deaf as I wrote before. So even if you could hear me I could never hear you on the phone.
To be honest I don’t know what kind of relationship I want at the moment. You seem like a really lovely woman and your daughter and your mom are looking charming, too. So I don’t want to disappoint you.

For one thing I am on the road nearly 300 days a year and this would be hard for any relationship, for another thing there is the fact that I am deaf and despite my ability to read lips it would be great to have a partner who can talk with sign language.

To be honest it would be fantastic to have a lovely home for the 65 days. But are you sure that you could live with a man who is like never at home??? It is not the question what I want, it is about what you want.

Tom

<hr>
---------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Subject: 30.03.
Body:
Hello Tom,

Again you look great on that bike, thought it was yours, i like big bikes but i've never bought one for myself, i only prefer to ride on it with my man. Yeah the interior you saw in my car was some kind of special edition. i love good things and i go for them if i had the money.

Now, can i send as text to you since the phone is a text phone....just want to have a communication with you thats more than just writing and sending of emails okay. i can text and i believe you will reply to it.
so let me know if this is the proper phone to do so.

Well, i can understand what you mean, i know you are a very busy man and i understand the reason why is this, you get busy for a living and i think is a very good idea. Myself i am a busy woman kind of, so, i don't have any problems getting with you. the fact still remains that, if we both get together, you will decide on what you want for me, if you want me to be a full time house wife or something. you really sound a nice person i must let you know this, so, it doesn't really matter to me if you hardly hear or read lips, all i want is a hard working man, who will work hard and cater for the family, not some lazy men who go out drinking and doing nothing.

the questions now is, should this work for us, will it be possible for us to meet in and get to know each other better? have you ever been to mount pleasant Texas? or what do you suggest. i need to know okay, cos i think i am curious and becoming serious here. i work hard too, and i travel a lot, so traveling to any part of the world for a visit would not border me at all. but let me hear your view okay, plus let me know if i can send a text to your phone for you to send back a reply okay.

have a lovely day Tom,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------
I try to explain.
---------------------

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Body:
Dearest Debby.

I am really happy to hear that you think this way about a relationship. It makes me smile a little bit.
I still have some doubts regarding my potential as a partner in a good relationship but maybe you can dispel my doubts.

Yesterday I flew back to Germany for one night to be at a charity gala. A old friend of mine Tina was hosting it. We had quite some fun.

The textphone problem is still a problem.
I have found something for you to read about this device http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_device_for_the_deaf

I hope you can understand the problem now. You will need a suitable textphone yourself.
I only use mine to communicate with clients who need a secure line.

But perhaps I have kind of a solution for our problem. I have to do some googling but there is maybe a solution (it is still the claim of my company
Wink )

By the way: do you have a facebook account?

Looking forward to read from you,
Tom

<hr>
---------------------
again a boring day. the lad must have quite some money for the internet. Still wondering where the lad could be based, but gmail prevents a pinpoint. Now it is Mount Pleasant, Texas.
Could be convincing. But as the lad goes off script the writing goes worse.
---------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Body:
hi Tom,

good to hear from you so soon. wow, again you look so stunning in those suits you wore. was that Tina? or some other girls...anyways was nice hearing from you again. and i really hope you got home to Germany safe.

i Read about the phone, i saw the photos of the same phone on the website. but my question is, how will i get one, that is, if i really want to get it so as to be having constant communications with you....is it possible here? or, do they sell it just to deaf people? well, i guess as time goes on we will discus about it okay. i think what we need right now is to be very sure of what we are doing and to where we are heading to, if this is really going to work out for us.

so you mean, you cant get maybe an iphone or a good nokia phone that has text message facilities on it? Oh yes i have a face book account, but i've not really taken time to set it up properly, reason is, i hate going on dating sites as men on there are so deceitful, i hate playing games with any one and hate one to do the same to me. but i think i will have to get it set properly just for you okay, so to enable us chat on there, i think its really a good idea.

So, is Germany your really home? or, you just have a home there but dont live there? where exactly is your base Tom, where you relax when ever you have a free little time for yourself? let me know okay. like i said, i will forward to you my home address to enable pay a visit, maybe, who knows maybe your work may take you in here someday soon. i think its a great deal for us to think of a way to meet and know each other face to face....what do you think?

let me have your face book account so i can add you up and fix a time to hook you up on there so we can have a chat.

have a lovely day and play safe okay,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------
When you are deaf, do it on facebook.
---------------------

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Body:
hi Tom,

my face book account is read now, you can search for debby w. or search my email address okay, and you find me right there. add me up honey.

love,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------

"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)

Last edited by Baitsamurai on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<u>All conversation on facebook will be underlined</u>

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Body:
Dearest Debby.

Maybe I have something in mind to make you happy. But don’t push. I have to made some arrangement but I am really busy with work and have some problems with the press. Have to meet some friends and colleagues to find out about what the press is up to.

I would really like to have a photo of you just for me. Perhaps you can have a sign or something to say hallo to me. This would nearly like hearing your voice Wink

Yours,
Tom

<hr>
---------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Body:
hi tom,

i've accepted your friend request on facebook, hope to meet you on there so we can have a one on one chat okay.

meanwhile, here is a pic i snapped a few minutes ago just for your request. i've never really done this before. but just that i care and i feel its necessary for both of us, plus another photo i took with my niece and a friend called Nina.

please send me an email okay, cos i cant wait to hear from you tonight.

wishing you sweet dreams here.

love,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------

<u>Debby W. 30. März um 20:33
Hello Tom, so happy your here. you have such a nice pi on here. will try as much to do what you asked me to okay.
love,
Debby. </u>

<u>Thomas 31. März um 01:09
Hi debby. sorry. still busy. the press is nagging me.
perhaps I have a few minutes to chat with you on wednesday.
But maybe until then you could make a really personal photo for me, you know what I mean my dearest.
Yours,
Tom </u>

---------------------
Really want to pinpoint my lad. But how to get rid of gmail?
---------------------

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Subject: 31.03.
Body:
Dear debby.

Just found your last mail – it was in the scam folder. Problem is the scamfolder is erased automatically.
So there is a risk to miss one of your lovely mails.
I talked with the support of inbox.com they say it is a problem with gmail.com because there seem to be many spam- and scam-sender who use gmail.com often other email-provider will block emails from gmail.com.

Do you have another email address to write me from. It would be really a shame if one of your lovely mails would be erased or blocked.
I hope you have one. At the moment I don’t have the time to check my emailaccount all day long – things are not so great back in germany.

Yours,
Tom

<hr>
---------------------
more pics and a new email address. Got you lad. Lagos, Nigeria. Suprise!
---------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Body:
Hello Tom,

Of course i have another email addresses, i thought gmail was more easier to communicate. All well, still all for you okay.

So, why the press" keeps nagging at you? anything wrong or something?

Tom, you never told me what your favorite drinks are, do you like cognacs, light wines, or strong drinks with great alcohol? plus do you smoke? personal i dont smoke, and my favorite drinks are, light wines, i drink cognacs one in a while, maybe when i feel like getting dirty. i like good restaurants too, and good beaches. love going to beach, walking on the beach shore holding hands with the right man. i suppose you have a little time out of none to relax yourself at least.

Why do you say things aren't so great in Germany...seems your being stressed up...just take things easy okay, you will surely get to the top and to where your going, all you ever need is keep up the good heard work dear, and don't ever forget the fact that you have a good company running.

Like i said, i like to work too, personally i am a very busy gal, and i like it that way. the only think i think is missing in my life now is a good man, i see every reason now to having a man in life, so to get back on track once again, its been long i feel the arms of the man i am longing for, the fact still remains that, you sound so real to me, and i like a hard working man, has ever been my dreams to getting along with a man who works so hard to earn a living.

I ask you again Tom, that should this work for us, will you want me a full time house wife that will look after the kids plus do other domestic house works, or, you will prefer both of us to be working parents? please do let me know this okay. i really want us to take it slowly, but i think again that when the opportunity comes for us to meet, then we will sit down and talk things out.

Tom, I really need you to be open okay, and let me know if truly i am what you think you want. if i am, then i will be pleased with my self and i will have self confidence in doing what so ever you asked of me.

DO take good care of your self dear, and please keep keeping up the good company okay.

have a lovely day,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------
<u>Thomas 31. März um 13:23
Debby where are you???
I need someone to talk. I think I am really in trouble.
Tom

Debby W. 31. März um 13:44
hello tom, i am here now and if you can come on face book then we can have a chat okay.

Debby W. 31. März um 14:08
Tom, did you get the email i sent to you via my live email address? thats my other email, hope you send a reply.

Thomas 31. März um 14:26
Dear Debby.
Of course we can have a chat. I need someoneto talk.
I get your mail, thanks. much better with the new address.

Debby W. 31. März um 13:47
HELLO TOM, CAN YOU PLEASE COME ONLINE...COS I AM AND I'M WAITING ON YOU OKAY...WHT KIND OF TROUBLE YOU IN??

Thomas 31. März um 14:53
Are you online?

Debby W. 31. März um 16:18
I waited on for a little long but never heard from you, si, i went out to pick up a ticket for the trip i am planing...just got back and saw your off lines....hope to chat soon okay.
yours,
Debby. </u>

---------------------

We will see how the lad is going to react if the victim is in trouble.
I prepare a newspaper in german and a article in english.
Thomas has problems with the law.
Until now I am not sure if my lad reas more than the headline, but forging is for the fun not the acknowledgement.

---------------------

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Body:
Dear my Debby.

I really enjoy getting pictures of you and your family. I almost feel like a part of it Wink
Unfortunately it’s the only reason making me smile at this time.
The law authorities investigating the business of my company. They say that we helped other companies in Russia, Africa and the Middle East to disguise their lawbreaking.
I sent you two newspaper article my colleague send me this morning. One in German the other one from a English magazine here in Germany.
I even had a talk with the district attorney’s office. But they have no real proof at the moment. So I am free to go.
I will leave Germany for a while since the press is nagging me all day long. Don’t know where to go yet. I have to phone some friends. As long as there are no charges against me I even could come to the USA.
But first I will meet some friends.

I come back to you soon.

Yours,
Tom

<hr>
---------------------

<u>Thomas Anderson 01. April um 12:19
Hi my lovely Debby. You are the last happy thing in my life.
Where are you?
I have a suprise for you later. </u>

<u>Chat 01.April.
Thomas
Are you there?
14:37Debby
hi Tom
14:38Thomas
How are you today?
I am thinking about many things and alot about you my dear.
14:39Debby
doing great
been a great pleasure here
things like what ?
14:39Thomas
what to do now
press and justice are behind me
14:40Debby
Me too
14:40Thomas
you read last mail?
i am in switzerland in the moment thinking about leaving, don't know where
still got a suprise for you later
14:41Debby
not, i've not checked my last email
why are the press and justice behind you?
any thing special or the matter?
14:42Thomas
read my mail, than you will understand.
don't have much time
14:43Debby
okay
so what suprprice do you have for me honey?
14:44Thomas
you will see later, this evening for sure
14:44Debby
Okay
14:45Thomas
come back to you soon.</u>

---------------------
Today I think it was not bad to have so much time for debby at that time.

---------------------

Pure lad, no idea what will happen to Thomas.
But for now debby is still waiting for her suprise.

---------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Subject: 01.04.
Body:
Okay Tom

so, what are your plans for now...let me know as soon as possible please. though i just got a business call as well, will need to embark on a business trip to Africa. but first, let me know what you want me to do just before i leave.

yours sincerely,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------

Last edited by Baitsamurai on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Body:
Surprise my darling. I am coming to Houston. On April 23th.
And we are going to the opera.
So I can clear my mind.

Kisses,
Tom

<hr>
---------------------
Debby got my a copy of my first class ticket, my flight data and copies of two tickets to the houston symphonie. I can be so romantic.

But instead of a happy ending I got my first disappointment in this bait

But for now debby isn't answering...
---------------------

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Body:
Hi.
Are you going to respond to my last two emails?
Hoped you would be happy about me coming to visit you.
And I thought you would say something about all the things happening to me?

I am a little disappointed. I really thought you cares for me?

Please respond.

Yours,
Tom

<hr>
---------------------
Recorded a voice message for her. Hoped to reassure her about Thomas being genuine.
---------------------

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Subject: 02.04.
Body:
I hope you enjoy.
Please give me a notice. I am worried.
yours,
tom

<hr>
---------------------
And finally, in green letters.

-----------------------
<h3>Debby</h3>
Body:
Hello Dear Tom,

Honey i am so so sorry okay, in fact i had a terrible day with my travel agent both yesterday and today, told you about my trip of course. i was running around to make sure i secure the visas before time, and i am glad we just did.

i did a clerical job some time last month but i was not paid, the company i did the job for gave me a call on Wednesday the 31st of march urging me to come get my check picked up, i need to appear in person so as to get some papers signed before i do the pick up. so happy about it. i will be leaving the USA at about 11:00pm tonight on Delta Airline, to arrive Africa tomorrow 4:23pm their time.

Dont panic okay, i will be back home just before the 23rd of April as the whole process will last but just 4 days, though i got a 7 days visas for the trip, but hope to back home before 7 days okay. i will forward to you my home address right here in mount pleasant TX, just in case okay.

Tom, i really want to trust you with all of my heart, will you do the same to me? please don't let me down okay, as i believe we are meant to be. dont play a hate on me, cause i really want you in my life and i want the both of us to get together and decide on what the future really holds for us. so, can i trust you with my heart? will you let me down in any way? please dont okay, disappoint in any way at all. cause i wont do such to you. bellow is my is my home address:

Name..Debby W.
Address.......124 webb st
city.....mount pleasant
State...TX

like i said, i will be home before the 23rd as today is just the 2nd of April....please keep safe my address and, will you send yours to me in return?

Wish to have given you a call as i arrive tomorrow, but unfortunately i cant get you on the phone...wonder how you talk to the press. but try as much as you can to make sure you send me and email, plus lets chat on face book okay.

send me an email and tell me more about the whole thing happening to you, and why please, cause i care and i feel there is every reason for me to know about it.

just take care honey and be yourself okay.

Love,
Debby.

<hr>
----------------------------------
I suppose the lad is back on script. Flight to nigeria, than getting robbed or whatever and asking for help.
Not with this baiter. THIS MEANS WAR.

---------------------

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Body:
Dearest Debby.

Did you get my soundfile? I hope you were happy to hear my voice. I wished with my deepest heart I could hear you voice ever.
I will never let you down!!! You and my sister are the last two people in the whole world I can trust.
When we meet next month I want to talk with you about our new life – together.

No, in fact, you did not told me about your trip to Africa, but I am happy that you will be back for our date in Houston.
I am looking really forward to that. I will be so happy to see your face for real, hold your hands, kiss your cheeks.
Soon my love we will be together, finally.

Good luck in Africa – watch your back. I had some bad experiences in Nigeria a few years ago. Nigeria is a really ugly place to be – only poor people, criminals and corrupt politicians. I will never go there again and to be honest I am not allowed to go there again…
I hope you are in a safer and nicer part of the continent. Where are you heading???

As I told you, you can’t get a deaf man on the phone.
That is the reason I left for Switzerland. The press can’t reach me here – the law is another problem.
If they dig deep enough in the company records, they might find something incriminating.
And to tell you the truth – there is a lot incriminating me to find.
Clean&Ex – my company – did a lot of not so legal things everywhere in the world.
I don’t know what I will do if they find something incriminating against me.

As I told you in my soundfile – I will be in Hong Kong for the next couple of days. I will sent you some photos from there.

Be safe in Africa.

In deepest love,
Tom

<hr>
---------------------
This time the leters are turquoise. And I get roses behind her signature.

----------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Subject: 03.04.
Body:
Dearest Tom,

Thanks so much for the voice, you sound so sexy i must confess. What are you going to do in Hong Kong and why? are you safe in Switzerland? i should advice you remain in Switzerland okay, if your safe in there, are you in a hotel or at your home? please honey, if the place is safe then hang on for me okay. i will like for us to head to the states together, as my home is safe, told you i have a 4 bedrooms apartment, i drive 2 good cars, i stay in there with just my niece, its really a safe place for you and me okay. honey i don't want you to get hurt please. hope your not having any financial problems?

Just hang on okay, like i said, i have just a few days to spend in here, the check is ready already, just for me to get papers signed then do the pick up, then I'm off....Its in Nigeria, but i am in safe hands, been here before and everything went fine...the people tend to be nice to me, probably because i am a woman i don't know. i am in the company's guest house right about now, the flight took off before the schedule time yesterday, due to stormy weather conditions. we arrive safe. just hearing the voice file you sent to me, playing it over and over and over again.

what was the bad experience you have about Africa? well, they are nice to me, but i think i need to be careful like you have advice, but the best part of it is, i will leave here in no time soon as i am done, have security's around here to take be back to the airport. they came to pick me up and they will take me back to the airport as well.

So, promise me your going to hang on there for me honey? i mean in Switzerland? do me just this favor please. don't spend too much on air tickets okay. will take you home with me, then we will discuss a lot more at home. I've not told mom about you, but not to be worry, she will be fine as we both get together, all she ever wanted for me is to be happy. i know my daughter will too. have a very good home okay, so please hang on, don't go any where, lets go home together.

reply back baby.

missing you so very much here,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------

I can vanish, too.

------------------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Body:
Hello Honey,

haven't heard from you yet....are you still in Switzerland? let me know okay. by the way, what part of Nigeria were you in? i arrived at the Murltala Mohamed airport, in Lagos city, and right now i am in the company's guest house in Lagos, the deal is almost done so i dont think i will waste so much time here honey. just let me know what i need to know please.

i love you so very much.
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Body:
Tom,

If I could put into words how you make me feel when I think of you, and how much you excite me when I hear your sweet words, I would be talking forever. You're all that I need and want, Honey. I long for the day that I can sit next to you and whisper into your ears and tell you that I love you, and kiss you ever so lightly but passionately on your lips, and to look into your beautiful eyes again as you take my breath away. I long for that first look into your eyes, that first passionate kiss, that first embrace and that first time that we'll make love together. I live to live, to spend a lifetime with you as your Woman and to grow old with you, loving you for all times from now to eternity. I love to love you.

Always and forever,

sincerely yours,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------

<u>Debby W. 03. April um 18:50
Hello my love, i've sent a few emails to you okay. reply and let me know where you are and let me know if you are okay please. need to hear from you soon, like i said, i am almost done here....
yours
Debby. </u>

<h3>Debby</h3>
Subject: 04.04.
Body:
Hi Tom,

still haven't heard anything from you...just hope you are okay. i need to hear from you before living here okay. try calling or sending me a text to this number, 234-xxx-0744-xxx okay. i will be waiting to hear or get a text from you as soon as you read this. i need to know if your okay where ever you are.

love,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------

You stupid Bxxch! I am still DEAF. It must be hard to live with just enough memory to find the toilet and the internet cafe.

-----------------------------

<u>Thomas 04. April um 16:38
Hi my dearest debby.
I didn't get any mails.
Please try again.
I am just about to write you a mail myself. </u>

----------------------------------------
Thomas is now in Hong Kong at just made some nice photos. A few of my favourites. Even some sexy girls on the street - but Debby neither has no problem with that, nor with receiving 9MB.

----------------------------------------------

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Body:
Deares Debby.

It is so good to hear from you. It is a relief to hear that you are safe in Nigeria.
I had to work in Lagos a few years ago. I worked for the National Engineering & Technical Company. I helped them with some problems. And at the last evening we did some celebrating in the Sofitel Lagos. We had a lot to drink and the guys from the Neco brought some girls and some drugs.
Yeah. One thing led to another and the next morning I woke up in jail with a long list of charges. Luckily the guys from Netcon could get me out and I could leave Nigeria immediately but the charges are still up against me and so I can never come to Nigeria again. But why should I want to? It is a really ugly place, isn’t it?
I had to leave Switzerland and now I am in Hong Kong with some friends. I am here to talk with my lawyer. I didn’t want to talk with him in Germany. I instruct him to prepare everything for the case that something in happening to me.
I want the people who are important to me to be safe.
He advised me to go back to Germany to face up my problems with the law. He told me that they are about to find out everything about my involvement to the breach of law my company did. I don’t know what I shall do. Everything I build up is going to crumble. All I have left is the money I have in save accounts – it is enough to live for quite a while but I cannot live on the run.
I love you debby.

<hr>
---------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Body:
Hello Sweets,

i was hoping to hear or get a text from you on the number i sent to you. Yes i am in safe hands okay. and i am glad to hear from you. i sent sevral emails to you asking you to remain in Switzerland so we can meet over and then proceed to my place in TX, but all well..

Let mw know how you feel about what the lawyer said okay, and let me know if your stil going back to Germany and how soon....right now i understand your in Hong Kong, so, i need to know if your going back to Germany as your lawyer advised, and how soon okay.

Right now i am still here spending the little time out. just wish we were together so i can look into your eyes and see how your doing, wish we were really together now to go back home from there.

plus,. let me know if it pleases you to go home with me okay, for as soon i know know when you get to Germany, i will like to meet you there from here, then proceed to TX with you, okay.

i love you so deeply Tom. (try giving me a call or send me a text from Hong Kong, to let me know you are okay, on the number i sent to you). 234-xxx-0744-xxxokay/

yours,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------

<u>Debby W. 04. April um 21:42
I LOVE YOU TOM....JUST BE CAREFUL OKAY.
DEBBY </u>

-------------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Body:
Tom,

If I could put into words how you make me feel when I think of you, and how much you excite me when I hear your sweet words, I would be talking forever. You're all that I need and want, Honey. I long for the day that I can sit next to you and whisper into your ears and tell you that I love you, and kiss you ever so lightly but passionately on your lips, and to look into your beautiful eyes again as you take my breath away. I long for that first look into your eyes, that first passionate kiss, that first embrace and that first time that we'll make love together. I live to live, to spend a lifetime with you as your Woman and to grow old with you, loving you for all times from now to eternity. I love to love you.

Always and forever,

sincerely yours,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------

The previous mail was with letters in light blue - she tries to torture mef or not texting.
But beeing a good lover, I follow her wish.

----------------------

<u>SMS 04.April 22:30
My dearest debby. I am in Honk Kong. Don t know whether
I go to germany or not? Don t feel good. I can t lose
everything. I love you, Tom</u>

--------------------------------------------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Subject: 05.04.
Body:
Hello Dearest Tom,

I was just laying down in bed at the guest house thinking about you and how are doing at where ever you are in Hong Kong, then suddenly a text message came in from you. I was so very happy and relieved.

Now honey, i feel the need to see you just before coming to my house back in the states. you know what i mean, i am just a single mom here, and i feel its good for us to meet first, coming to hong kong from here is not my problem, but i wish you understand what i mean.

you and i need to see first, then proceed from there to my place, i still have free time for myself, so, it doesn't matter to me weather you are in a hotel in hong kong or squatting with friends. lets just make arrangements on how to see first okay.

like i said, my place is really a safe place for you to come over and stay, but i really want to see you out side before taking you to my home. when you come to my home to TX, you will get settled and then start all over again, i guarantee security okay. but i really feel there is need to see first, cos i am an ordinary woman and i expect you to respect my feelings.

let me know how you feel okay, but i think its the best option for both of us, cos when we see, we talk things out confidently.

i love you deeply.
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------

<h3>Thomas</h3>
Body:
I wished we could be together for ever. I really wished... I will be always there... I love you. Tom
<hr>
---------------------

Thomas is a little deprest.
What is the best thing when you are down? Right. Textmessages!

<u>SMS 05.April 12:30
I wished we could be together for ever.
I really wished...
I will be always there... I love you. Tom

SMS 05.April 17:00
what is it we are living for? everything is falling apart... I can not go back to germany...
I really wished we could meet and be together... I wished...</u>

I think Debby was happy about the messages, ignoring the content.
And so the next mail is nothing for reader with a weak stomach.

<h3>Debby</h3>
Body:

Hello Tom,

I love you more. Baby i cant wait for the first day that you and i will be together okay. please let me know if you are online right about now. cos you seem not to understand all i wrote in my last email to you.

I mean...I NEED TO SEE YOU, WE REALLY NEED TO DISCUS BEFORE TAKING YOU HOME WITH ME...okay...I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND I FELT ITS GOOD WE SEE. SO, CAN I COME TO HONG KONG TO WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW?? I STILL HAVE FREE TIME HERE, AND IF YOU SAY YES, THE I WILL LEAVE HERE IMMEDIATELY AND COME OVER, COMING TO MEET YOU IS NOT A PROBLEM TO ME, COS I HAVE MY RETURN TICKET.

Remember i am just a single mom, and i live alone, my place is quite safe for both you and me to live until you get off your worries. and i am ready and willing to let you in, but first, i feel we should meet first, before taking you home. please try to understand okay. i dont care if you are staying in a hotel in Hong Kong or with friends, all i want is to come and lets meet as this is very neccessary to me. dont worry about the flight ticket okay, i will try my best to come over, all i need from you is, to let me know if you will come pick me up at the airport and take me to the hotel or where you are living.

I love you so dearly. (i am online now, so lets chat if you care okay)

by the way, thanks again, i got your text message today again. i was in the bathroom shaving up my pussy when your text came in. i love shaving it always, (keeping it clean) you know what i mean.

love,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Body:
Hello Love,

i need to hear from you as soon as you can okay. just need to know if what i said is going to work out, then i will ask the travel agent here to start working on my ticket to hong kong. just let me know what airport to arrive at, plus let me know if you will come pick me up at the airport as i arrive hog kong okay. send me a text please.

love,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------
Sometimes I ask myself: Is debby blaming herself for ignoring all the indications for Thomas' fate?

-------------------------------------

<u>SMS 06.April 14:10
Please forgive me my love, but I can't stand all that happening with my life. Please don't blame me - it is the only way.
I will always love you. Keep safe.</u>

-------------------------------------------------

Ladies and Gentlemen, Thomas A. is dead.

But debby has not the slightes idea.

<h3>Debby</h3>
Subject: 06.04.
Body:
Hello Tom,

Honey i haven't heard anything from you, sent you a few emails that seem very important to me and i am yet to hear from you....why? are you in any troubles out there? talk to me okay. i feel so lonely here.

Let me know how to join you in Hong Kong, cos i feel it important we see just before taking you home with me. do understand please okay, like i said, you are free to stay with me and start up all over again, if you care. but first, we need to see, so let me know if its convenient for you for me to come join you over. are you staying at a friends house or, in a hotel, i dont mind, all i ever want is to see you first. dont worry about my flight ticket, will take care of that okay.

Love,
Debby.

<hr>
---------------------

<h3>Debby</h3>
Subject: 08.04.
Body:
Hello Tom,

How are you doing. Well, i have not heard anything serious about or not even an email from you. dont know whats wrong....but all well, let me know if you still want to meet okay, if yes, then like i said earlier. i will need to come see you no matter where you are, will try to get a ticket to come to you....i want it that way first, before letting you go home with me.

Debby.

<hr>
---------------------

Debby stopped writing after that mail.

Last edited by Baitsamurai on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Before posting phase two,
here are some pics from phase one:

Debby
Thomas

Thomas in Russia
Thomas at the Gala
Debbies car
Thomas on the bike
New pic of debby

Newspaper in german
Article in english

flight data (nice background by the way)
Ticket for the symphoniy

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What will be next?

obituary Thomas' obituary

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lawyer of late Thomas is going to contact Debby.

Benedikt v.E. wrote:
Subject: 12.04.
Body:
12.April 2010
Miss Debby W.

124 Webb Street
Mount Pleasant
Texas
Dear Miss W.
I have to inform you that you are entitled to a specific sum of the estate of the late Thomas A. A.
Please contact me for further information.
Sincerely,
Benedikt v E

---------------------
No answer till 12.04.
next try. Thomas' email account. Risky but the only chance. Debby will understand it, when hearing how urgent the message is.

Benedikt v.E. wrote:
Subject: 14.04.
Body:
12.April 2010

Miss Debby W.
124 Webb Street
Mount Pleasant
Texas

Dear Miss W.

I have to inform you that you are entitled to a specific sum of the estate of the late Thomas A. A..
Please forgive me the use of the e-mail account of my late client but Mr. A. stressed that was really important for him that I am going to contact you.
Please contact me for further information.

Sincerely,
Benedikt v E

Please see attachement for legal documents.

---------------------
To look descent I attached an pdf of my mail with Head- and Footnote. And a real Mobilenumber.
The Subjectline read : Important Information for Miss Debby W. concerning the estat of late Thomas A. A.
Perhaps I will get Debbys attention now.

---------------------------------------

Debby wrote:
To: Benedikt v.E.
Subject: 15.04.
Body:
Hello Mr. Benedikt vE,

How are you doing today.

I am contacting you as regards to the email i received from you as me to contact you. as a matter of fact, i would like to get more details regarding this email please.

secondly, Mr A. is death, how come you get an access to send me an email via his private email address? where is his corps now?

If you are his lawyer, what then will i do as regards to what you sent me? i need more details please.

regards,
Debby.

---------------------

It is a victim? No it is a professional scammer I got!
I will try to explain everything to Debby as good asI can.
I hope she is ready fo a lot to read.

-----------------------
Benedikt v.E. wrote:
Subject: 15.04.
Body:
Dear Miss W.
I understand that you did not know about the decease of Mr. A.
My deepest sympathy for your loss. From the last meeting with my late client I know that you were really close
considering your relationship. He told me you were, apart from his sister, the most important person in his life.
Mr. A. considered your relationship as very important to him. And the stressed that contacting you was my first priority even before settling his business liabilities.
To answer your question about using the e-mail account of my late client:
Due to my assignment to settle Mr. A.s liabilities I got access to all his e-mail and bank accounts. And after you did not answer to my first mail from my own e-mail account [email protected] I had no choice than to use the account of my late client since his last wish was to leave a part of his wealth to you.
I treat your private communication with the greatest possible discretion.

His body was buried in his hometown Solingen last week. In the attachment you will find the obituary.

Please write your response to my own e-mail address [email protected] and ensure to receive all further e-mails from this address in order to continue the procedure.

Sincerely,
Benedikt v E

---------------------

And the obituary in the attachement. Looks like a descent script.

------------------------------------

Debby wrote:
Subject: 16.04.
Body:
Hello Mr Benedikt vE,

I am so short of words at this moment, right now i have tears so full in my eyes. wonder why the funeral was held in secret...where you there at the funeral? cos i cant even find any pics of dead body.

Sure, we were so close to each other, and now that death has caught up with him, it just feel like i am the only one left in the world right about now.

Mr Benedict, i will strongly confide in you okay, and please, DO NOT LET ME DOWN, cos if you do, my late brothers body will sure speak in his grave against you.....

Please, now that he is gone past away, what shall we do? what are the procedures? are there any documents to sign, how much was left in his Bank Accounts? my last conversation with him was when he traveled to Hong Kong, he was in distressed and had to fly to hong kong, he told me he was expecting some money in his account, (dont know which of the accounts) i believe you stand the chance to know better. so let me know all iot takes okay, so we can procced as soon as possible. please, do let me know what exactly he has for me and what is to be done as soon as possible.

NOTE: do you ever pick your calls? or, is this some jokes or something?

regards,
Debby.

---------------------
In my own defence I have to say that I got no call on my phone. So I am really sure that it was Debbys fault - but in the end it is always the scammer's fault...
wait right now I am the scammer...

Debby wrote:
Subject: 16.04.
Body:
Hello again Mr Benedict,

it seems getting you on the phone is difficult, well, here is my messanger okay, [email protected] just in case you want us to talk online.

regards,
Debby.

---------------------
Messanger what? I spent money on a baiting mobilephone and she wants to do what?

No way.

And did you noticed, she is got my name wrong. Damit, the same thing I always do with my lads....

----------------------------

Benedikt v.E. wrote:
Subject: 17.04.
Body:
Dear Miss W.

You have to excuse me for not answering your last mail immediately but I am very busy at the moment and can’t spend a lot of time answering e-mails during daytime.
As I wrote before please reply to this e-mail address only due to the future cancelation of all accounts of the late Mr. A..

I will try to answer all your questions. Please read my answers carefully.

I can assure you, Miss W. , I am here to help you with all legal matters concerning the death of Mr. A. and his inheritance.

About his funeral you have do understand a few things concerning his death.
As you can read from the obituary the funeral was planned to be secret and just within a close circle. This close circle were his sister Gillian, two close friends of Thomas and me (we considered each other kind of friends due to our long business relationship).

I tried to contact you to inform you about the funeral, but I had no phone number and you did not respond to my e-mails. This was also the reason I had to use Mr. A.s e-mail account to finally contact you.

I understand you searched the internet for a picture or newspaper article of Mr. A.'s suicide.
But because he was not famous outside of Germany you won’t find any English newspaper articles about his suicide. If you insist I can send you some German newspaper articles but I doubt they will be any use for you.

Why do you think I don’t answer my phone?
I don’t think that I have received a call from you.
Did you use the right number +491748811204?
Did you forward your number, since I never answer anonymous calls?
If there is a problem with forwarding your number please let me know when EXACTLY you want to call me.

Anyway the best time to call me is 08:00 - 09:00 and 19:00 – 21:00 Germany time (+1GMT !summertime so it will be one hour difference more)
In case I cannot answer my phone just leave a message. I am afraid I have no kind of messanger.

For your information: I won’t be in the office until Tuesday and my wife would kill me bringing work back home.
So please understand that I will not answer the phone or respond to e-mails until Tuesday.

Until then please provide all required documents.

Sincerely,

Benedikt vE
---------------------

I would ask : What required documents?
Not debby. Debby does it the debby-way.

---------------------------

Debby wrote:
Subject: 17.04.
Body:
Here was the email he sent to me plus the tickets...just they are attached..

Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:24:29 +0200
Surprise my darling. I am coming to Houston. On April 23th.
And we are going to the opera.
So I can clear my mind.

Kisses,
Tom

---------------------

It's Thomas old mail with the Planeticket, the flight data and the Symphonytickets.

I assume she wants to reassure me that she is genuine - but in the end Debby does what Debby does...

-------------------------------

Then on the 18. another Mail from Debby.
I was just thinking about my reply for Tuesday.

I would do the same: Got no response from the scammer, write more mails until he answers....

--------------------------------------

Benedikt v.E. wrote:
Subject: 18.04.
Body:
Hello Benedikt vE,

How are you and your family. hope your having a very lovely weekend.

Well, there is a question i need to ask you but please dont be offended okay:

Tom only told me he left a will for me, but he never told me what exactly was it he had for me. Did he in any way tell you he left any documents for the WILL he left for me?

Please i need to know okay, and let me know what documents you would want me sign so we can start the process as soon as possible. remember the earlier the better so please....i am glad you promised me you wont let me down but do everything possible to make sure i am OK. and let me know how many working days this whole process will last, i need to know so as to get my self prepared.

And, will i have to pay you before the whole process, or, you will get paid after the success of this transaction? let me know all i need to know in your next email please.

(remember he will go paranoid in his grave if all things are not done according to his will).

Regards,
Miss D. W.

---------------------
For a lad without script this is the second long email in a row. Until phase two Debby was stupid as bread (no offence to the bread) and now that?

Could it be a new lad???

----------------------------------------------

Last edited by Baitsamurai on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the lines from Debby refering to the dead Thomas in his grave.

This is the way to make the lawyer do what you want.

Will try this on the next lad lawyer.

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After his weekend off with the family, Lawyer Benedikt v.E. is back in his office to help his one favourite client to get the money she deserves.

So he writes a long letter with a lot information and specific instructions.
(That's the kind of mail I never read when the lads are sending them - but it is just me. And I do not really believe in getting 60.000 Euro.)

Benedikt v.E. wrote:
Subject: 21.04.
Body:
Dear Miss W.

First of all, thank you for letting me know about the tickets. I will cancel everything to get back the money.
It is not much but I tend to do a good piece of work.

Of course, you don’t have to pay me. That would be ridicules. As kind of a heir you do not have to pay any money, except for taxes in your country.
I will get paid from the estate due to my responsibility for settling Thomas’ business liabilities.

I assure you that I am not offended by your question for Thomas’ last will. Of course there is a last will. Thomas was the head of a company and he wasn’t short of liabilities. As you probably have assumed his last will was written in German due to the official language at the seat of his company. But be assured his last will contains nothing of interest to you.

But you will be interested in his last note to me. I have attached a scan of the document.
It is highly confidential, so please delete it after reading.

As you can read Thomas wanted you to have 60.000.- Euro from a secret account. All his other accounts are blocked or frozen by now. A few by law since Thomas’ company has to pay its creditors but a few were blocked on behalf of his sister Gillian.
Thomas was so right. She tries to secure all the money she can.

So everything is at stake for us. We don’t have much time.
I am afraid it is just a matter of time till Gillian will find out about this secret account.
So we have to act quickly to make sure that his last wish is carried out.

I assure you again, I will do everything within my power to help you getting this 60.000 Euro.

For now I need following information from you:

Full Name:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Address:
You current location and Address:

Your bank account

ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME:
BANK NAME:
ADDRESS OF THE BANK:
BANK SWIFT CODE:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
IBAN CODE OF THE BANK:

Some kind of ID or birth certificate.

And a handwritten statement that
you are Debby W., born (insert your date of birth here), living in (your address), currently based (your current location).
And you have to explain how you know Thomas and what was your relationship.

This statement is very important for transferring the money to you according to German law.
Without this information and the statement I cannot transfer the money to you.

As soon as I have everything necessary we can go on with the procedure.

Please respond as soon as possible or call me if you have any question!

Yours,

Benedikt vE

---------------------
Tom's note to Benedikt
(completely forgot about writing and scanning it in the office, so photoshop was my rescue)
---------------------------------------

We will see what Debby thinks about my instructions?

Last edited by Baitsamurai on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Debby is a little late for a response. And Benedikt wrote clearly about the urgency.
I have learned from my lads, if the response is late, write another mail.
--------------------------

Benedikt v.E, wrote:
Subject: 21.04. Got my Mail
Body:
Dear Miss Wiliams.

I am wondering if you got my last mail. As I told you, we don't have much time.
If Gillian will find the account with your 60.000 Euro before making the transaction the money will be lost to you..

Please write me back as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Benedikt vE

---------------------

Debby wrote:
To: Benedikt v.E,
Subject: 21.04. Good to hear from you
Body:
Hello Benedict,

How are you and how is your work and family.

Well, i have read and understand all you've said okay. and thanks so very much for the assurance you gave me. i know things going to work out well, with you by my side.

i got in touch with my attorney and he has giving me the go ahead to provide all the requirements you asked of me. so i will provide them to you as soon as possible.

thanks again for letting me know that you wont let me down but do as exactly as Mr Tom instructed.

will get back shortly.

regard,
Miss Debby Williams.

---------------------

Ah ha. Her attorney? The guy who claims to be good in forgind documents. Hope he is too be paid good. Not that Benedikt will have a too close look on anything Debby is sending.
Who cares for IDs? I started just sending txt.files with the name ID-Card....

-----------------------

Still wondering if Debby is a male or a femal Lad.

Benedikt v.E. wrote:
Subject: 21.04.
Body:
Dear Miss Williams.
Thank you very much for your quick response.
My family is fine and I hope our transaction will be fine, too.

Waiting for you next email with the required documents. It is urgent.

Sincerely,
Benedikt von Eisenstein.

---------------------
Just a quick response - I am a good lawyer, not as most of t he lad-lawyers I met...
but beeing a good lawyer doesn't mean to stay a good lawyer... we will see..
------------------

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet on a not fully complete first mail, slight complains about ID or handwritten letter, mild slapping from Benedikt and then full progress.

I take your bets!

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok not exactly what came:
Debby has doubts.
-----------------

Debby wrote:
To: Benedikt
Subject:
Body:
HELLO BENEDICT,

HOW ARE YOU DOING. I TRIED CALLING YOUR PHONE YESTERDAY BUT COULDN'T GET THROUGH.

WELL, MY ATTORNEY INSIST HERE THAT I GET THE PHOTOS OF MR TOM LYING IN THE CURFEW BEFORE SEND YOU ANY RELEVANT DOCUMENTS AS YOU REQUEST.

SO KINDLY DO SO AS YOU WERE PRESENT AT THE FUNERAL.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO OPERATION.

DEBBY.

---------------------

So that is tough one. But what the heck does she mean?

-----------------------

Benedikt wrote:
Subject: 22.04.
Body:
Dear Miss Williams.

I understand that your lawyer need some kind of a proof that Thomas is dead.
But I did not understand what you want from me now? What is PHOTOS OF MR TOM LYING IN THE CURFEW?
I have kind of an idea, but that can't be true. So please explain it to me.. Perhaps you misunderstood your lawyer.

I wait for your quick response. I have to remind you, time is against us.

Sincerely,
Benedikt von Eisenstein

---------------------

Thanks to the help of friendly baiters from the forum and little photoshop skills of my own I will be able to send her nice Pic of Tom's Grave.

Making photos of the dead is a really bad omen in germany - and on the whole isn't an open casket a little weird after the deceased had jumped from a building in HKG? There are not so many small buildings!

---------------------

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's play for time to forge a photo.
And not knowing the right words is not acceptable.

Benedikt wrote:
Subject: 22.04.
Body:
Dear Miss W.

I understand that your lawyer need some kind of a proof that Thomas is dead.
But I did not understand what you want from me now? What is PHOTOS OF MR TOM LYING IN THE CURFEW?
I have kind of an idea, but that can't be true. So please explain it to me.. Perhaps you misunderstood your lawyer.

I wait for your quick response. I have to remind you, time is against us.

Sincerely,
Benedikt v.E.

---------------------
Debby corrects herself

-----------------------------

Debby wrote:
Subject: 23.04.
Body:
Hello Benedict,

Sorry i made a mistake in my email, i mean...i need PHOTO'S OF HIM LYING IN THE CASKET....thanks as you provide them...

regards,
Debby.

---------------------

Benedikt wrote:
Body:
Dear Miss W.

This is a strange request.
I hoped for a misunderstanding, but now I have to admit that I am shocked.
I can partly understand that your lawyer wants a proof of Thomas’ death but this is really weird.

You have to understand that in Germany we never make photos of our dead. I understand that in the US you have a tradition for open caskets, in Germany we have not. For us it is a bad omen to see dead people in the casket.

Aside from that, an open casket would have been completely off the table due to Thomas suicide.
As I told you before he jumped from a building in Hong Kong. Maybe you can imagine what the impact on the solid ground did to his body.
It was gruesome.

If you insist, I can give you a picture of his grave. I have to ask a friend from the press, if he can provide one. You have to understand that none of the people at the funeral made pictures. For all of us it was a moment of grieve and saying goodbye to a loved person.

I wait for your response. And I have to stress out that we do not have time for further delays.

Sincerely,

Benedikt vE

---------------------

Debby wrote:
Body:
Hello Again Benedict,

Well, i guess you are right...but i think you should get the pictures of his grave okay, let me show this to my lawyer.....i still wonder why, cos a friend died in Gemany some years back, but the casket was opened so his beloved ones could see him and pay their last respect.

hope to see the pics okay.

regards,
Debby.

---------------------

Well played Debby.
My lad is not as stupid as I thought.

But i am prepared: The grave and two pics of realle gruesome content.
But this is not for now, I think tomorrow.

Debby wrote:
Body:
Dear Miss W,

I will contact my friend for the photo immediately since we don’t have much time.

You are certainly right, if you have heard of open caskets in Germany. In Germany we have people from many different countries with different believes and so there is no such thing as a law against open caskets.

But people with German roots and ancestors for many generations in Germany think of it as a bad omen.
It is a tradition adopt from the Jews who lived in Germany in former times, before the second World War.
I assume your friends were Muslims or Jehova’s Witnesses since both of them prefer open caskets.
I come back to you as soon as I can.

Regards,
Benedikt vE
---------------------

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Debby wrote:
Body:
Thanks again Benedict.

i will wait to see it okay.

regards,
ebby.

---------------------

let's start the forging.

I will sent her the pic of the grave, two nasty pics of a guy really dead guy with a serious head trauma (the search was really awefull) and a certificate of death which will be send as secure pdf with CopySafe (see my thread in the help section for more info).
Especially the ertificate of death iam proud of - looks descent, is a copy of a british form. Even put in Chinese character.

---------------------

Certificate of Death
Grave
dead1
dead2 (hope they are blurred enough to go with the rules)

------------------------

Benedikt v.E. wrote:
Body:
Dear Miss W.

Although I do not like to work on weekends due to the crucial time factor I send you the requested documents already today.

From your last mails I understood that you are not fully trusting me. I have to admit I am a little hurt by that since I fully trust you. But since I understood that I did my best to get as many proofs of Thomas’ death as I could in this little time.

I am still wondering why your lawyer needs a photo of the dead Thomas as proof. In Germany we usually use the certificate of death as a proof for the death of somebody. So I send you a secure copy of the certificate of death of Thomas from Hong Kong.
Since it is a legal document which shall not be misused by anybody it is a secure file. Your lawyer shall contact me today (from now until 21:00 GMT +2) or tomorrow (between 08:00 and 11:00 GMT+2) or via email to get the password.
In addition to this document I send you a picture of Thomas’ grave a photographer of a German newspaper took after the funeral – as you will see it is obvious the grave of Thomas.
Then I contacted an acquaintance in Hong Kong and asked him to look for the police photos of Thomas. He could really get two of them.
I have to point out that I had to pay 2000.- Dollar to get these photos and that I will take the money from the sum you are entitled to. I hope you understand that.
The two photos are in an encrypted zip-file. It is the same password as for the secure file.
They are only for the eyes of you lawyer. Please do not look at them, it is too gruesome for a lady.

I hope this is enough proof for your lawyer to do his work.

I expect your documents and information as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Benedikt vE

p.s. your email account coulnd't handle all attachments at once, so I sent you 3 mails.

---------------------

Let's see when the lawyer gets in touch - the document is only valid until tuesday...

------------------

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this at the same day:

Debby wrote:
Subject: 25.04.
Body:
Hello Benedict,

How are you doing today and our family.

Just saw all of your emails now and i am so happy about it. i saw the one on his grave. will wait for my lawyer to get this on open as he resumed office on tuesday. i am sorry but i have to let him see it as you have advised okay. i'm juat a single mom here...and my lawyer is been so protective, he doesn't want me to get hurt, not at all. so, he is the one to igve me the go ahead now, so lets hope and see what happens on Tuesday.

regrads,
Miss Debby.

---------------------
Let's see.
Until then I was in contact with a baiter 419Slaughter about baiting on facebook.
He offered me to write a message to debby, If I became his friend.
---------------------

I got no response until 29.04.

So I wrote to her:

Benedikt wrote:
Body:
Dear Miss W.

I expected your Lawyer to contact me about the password for the documents.
I went a exta mile and had to pay my money to collect all of them.
I expect your response,

-------------------
29.04. 419Slaughter wrote on facebook to debby:

Dear Debby,
I see that you were a friend of Thomas A. In case you haven't heard the terrible news, he committed suicide in Hong Kong.

In case you want to know more, feel free to contact me

Regards,
B. v.S.
Hope it helps.
---------------------

Debby wrote:
Subject: 29.04.
Body:
Hello Benedict,

Of course my lawyer has....he told me so. right now he is waiting to hear from you like wise, cos he sent you an email right in my presence in his office.

regards,
Debby W.

---------------------
Due to her silence I started a second baiting on her.
Debby is no lad answering to any random mail you have to say.

It's really interesting.

--------------------------------------

Benedikt wrote:
Body:
Dear Miss W
When did he write to me? What is his email address. Perhaps the mail is in my scam-folder.
I am really sorry if I missed his contact. But why hadn’t he tried to call me? Or to write a second email to me?

Since the secure file has expired until now I send it to you again.
Your lawyer shall label his next email with CASE 45867816dse2324 Debby W./. Thomas A
So I can recogniz his mail. Otherwise he shall call me!

Please answer my questions immediately due to continuation of the procedure.

Sincerely,
Benedikt v.E.

---------------------

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic