SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Good lad" baiters, I have a proposition for you.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Amorpheus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was watching "A Few Good Men" (great movie, btw. I highly recommend watching it if you haven't already), and I received inspiration for a false script that I'm sure some "good lad" baiters will find useful to modify and insert into the lad community. It is as follows:

Quote:

Dear Sir,

My name is PFC William T. Santiago. I'm a marine stationed at marine barracks, rifle security company windward, second platoon, Bravo. I am writing to inform you of my problems with my unit here in Cuba, and to ask for your help.

I've fallen out on runs before for several reasons such as feeling dizzy or nauseated, but on May 18th, I've fallen back about twenty or thirty yards going down a rocky unstable hill. My sergeant grabbed me and pushed me down the hill! Then, I saw all black and the last thing I remember is hitting the deck. I was brought to the hospital where I was told I just had heat exhaustion...

I ask you to help me! Please, sir - I just need to be transfered out of RSC. I am willing to transfer one million dollars in reward to your account that I acquired while being stationed on duty here. I trust that you will help me in this matter.

If you want to know more about my qualifications, I am an excellent Marine; completely trustworthy. I am also a character on the movie A Few Good Men and I am completely fictional. If you are reading this message, I urge you to disregard everything I say as it is complete and total bullshit.

Please, sir. I want to get out of Cuba and back to your country, which makes no sense because if I were a marine as I said I was then you would know that I am not a citizen of Cuba but rather of the United States. Nothing I say to you is to be taken seriously.

I await your urgent response in this matter.

Respectfully,

PFC Santiago

I thought servicemen to be out of bounds until I received an e-mail from a lad claiming to be a captain in the US Army, so I decided to post my idea anyway. I'm sure it's not perfect, but some of you guys have been baiting FAR longer than I (I am new at this), and I bet you can make something out of it. Wink

Go easy on me. Razz

Oh, Farnsworth... You dolt. -_-

Q: What is your heritage?
A: i heritage a house

Q: What planet are you from?
A: am from asia planet

Q: Do you believe that you are from another planet?
A: am in asia planet
[is that a yes?]

Closed lad accounts x3
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All de-education is good.

The only problem with feeding in dud scripts is that they don't get responses (if they're any good), so get dropped quickly in favour of ones that do. But that shouldn't put you off trying to pretend you're a guyman and giving it to a scammer as "hey I see you are a G like me here's my script which works well"...and good luck with it!

You're right, the lads won't read it before using it in 90% of cases, until it proves to be a dud anyway.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
All de-education is good.

The only problem with feeding in dud scripts is that they don't get responses (if they're any good), so get dropped quickly in favour of ones that do.

I smell ANOTHER mass bait!

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x11 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic