SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad-onardo DaVinci ***SAFARI/ARRESTED/HOSPITALISED/STRANDED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If all goes to plan, this lad meet is gonna be wicked. He will wear out his welcome at Pauls soon enough when we don't show up

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paul hasn't turned up to meet Wellington yet, wonder what happened........?

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ZHJpWNc4/Paul_says_he_cant_make_it.html

Well wasn't that some coinsidence, i think he may be telling his Rev a lie.....God forbid.............

http://www.4shared.com/audio/COY2IBS0/Push_Paul_a_bit_more.html

All of a sudden he may change his mind...........

http://www.4shared.com/audio/uZwGKWgf/Paul_time_to_push_him.html

Get Wellington picked up..................
. Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told wellington, Paul is picking him up.......

http://www.4shared.com/audio/AggcSpp3/Wellington_is_still_waiting.html

Cosy night for wellington after all.......... Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo

Team Mr Bigg's
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope Paul makes it to him in time... he doesn't sound like he is doing well at all. Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just gets better and better Smile Smile Smile

{edit: I want want to say I am not a "lad hugger"}

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap, getting the lads to share a house? Brilliant. I wonder how long before they start to talk and it all explodes into a flurry of WTF emails...

*Reading while leaning slightly forward*

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The nice part is they will be so mutually suspicious of one another that they may spend the time in tense mistrust.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah... Hope it all goes down as planned.

We jumped the gun a bit by posting the plans to get Paul to pick him up... Not naming any names Rev Who Wink

We are at the point where we are just pushing this bait to the extreme and try to get him to do anything, plus, Wellington is useless while he is stranded at the airport and we thought we could get more out of him after he wears out his welcome at Pauls house if this all goes down well

Today is the 16th day of his safari by the way!!!

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Black Dog on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, this is awesome!

I can't wait for the next phone call.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now we have had a bit of a problem with Wellington which needs a bit of explaination to everyone.

He has been on safari for 16 days, 5 of them in jail without money and food... and up untill now, his condition has been well enough and he has seemed quite healthy but we had a few calls with him (that were never posted) that gave indication that wellington was not in the best of health and it got to the stage that we felt like every time we called him we were slowly hearing a man die.

He is currently between Mile 2 Ghana Car park in Lagos and Lagos Airport, he can't go to mile 2 because he borrowed money to get to the airport where he "just missed" James Donald and is currently stranded with a capital S

We are only human and not for a moment do me nor Rev Who actually feel sorry for Wellington himself rather feel for the fact that he is a husband, a father, somebodies son and somebody that may be missed if he was left stranded the way he is and left to die.

Now after much debate, and weighing the facts of his situation we decided to "throw a dog a bone" and organised $20 worth of phone credits to be texted to Wellington so that he could get some money to at least call home and feed himself until he could make arrangements to get home.

How this works is that the phone credit PIN is sent with the value of the credit and Wellington can sell them to cab drivers or other people who will buy them.

The only reason we did this is to get the bait moving because he is useless while he is sleeping on the street and cant email or call us or even travel anywhere and once we get him home we can hit him from different angles.

Here are the calls:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/o_CrjRsU/Wellington_is_in_poor_conditio.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/opDpllYU/Wellington_thats_a_bad_cough.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/WBe1cLRm/Wellington_in_the_morning.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/2eWz_Z07/Wellington2.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/U5LqxDYr/Wellington_Nigeria.html

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Black Dog on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ the first two appear to be the same call?

also Nigera and Nigeria (1)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ fixed

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Paul didn't go and assist wellington, our poor Stranded lad......

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ypfbZL-y/i_give_Paul_a_hard_time.html

Don't think he is on my christmas card list anymore............ Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You doomsday thinker .. of course you are! He'll be back.

Great call Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He is currently between Mile 2 Ghana Car park in Lagos and Lagos Airport, he can't go to mile 2 because he borrowed money to get to the airport where he "just missed" James Donald and is currently stranded with a capital S

He's got feet hasn't he? Tell him to walk, it's only 2 miles I'm guessing from the name Wink

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, baiters. Those weren´t easy situations to sort.
Paul, aspiring Christian leader, was perfectly willing to leave a stranded, moneyless fellow church member to sleep in the street of what he himself called a dangerous part of Lagos.

What a shame he can´t be 'converted' into the vaguely purple bits in the rice of a Mr. Bigg´s menu option.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice slap of Paul, Rev Who. I noticed that when the truth was pushed right into his face, he was totally silent. Paul needs to be the one to be stranded like Wellington. Mad Evil or Very Mad

I commend you on your decision not to let Wellington die there on the side of the road. He's in really bad shape.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We aren't finished with Paul yet.............................. Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Dog wrote:
Now after much debate, and weighing the facts of his situation we decided to "throw a dog a bone" and organised $20 worth of phone credits to be texted to Wellington so that he could get some money to at least call home and feed himself until he could make arrangements to get home.

I'm not trying to go on the offensive, so forgive me if this sounds as such, but was the fact that this act may restore Wellingon's relationships-to-be with the potentially saved scam victims of the future one of those weighed when you made your decision?

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's an amazing bait....
But there's nothing wrong with him getting deaded.

Of his own volition and greed.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Everyone has their limits, which they shouldn't be expected to breach. Everyone chooses their level of involvement.

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:
I'm not trying to go on the offensive, so forgive me if this sounds as such, but was the fact that this act may restore Wellingon's relationships-to-be with the potentially saved scam victims of the future one of those weighed when you made your decision?

This was thought of.

It is just being a human and you know me very well and personally know how i feel about the value of a lads life, if he had a sudden car crash or something then it is a different story but we just couldn't let a man starve to death on the side of the road.

I don't have to justify my actions to anyone.

As i said, he is useless as he is and once he gets home we can pump him more.

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rev Who

That last phone call to Paul was great!!!!

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Lance Boyle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Dog wrote:

It is just being a human and you know me very well and personally know how i feel about the value of a lads life, if he had a sudden car crash or something then it is a different story but we just couldn't let a man starve to death on the side of the road.

I think you made the right decision. Knowing that greed and often stupidity drive these guys, it's possible to get them to do outrageous things, however having a death on your conscience is a huge thing.

Personally I'd be less inclined to help him, but once it gets to this point you really do have to let conscience dictate what you do.

- The Farmhouse Beans Award - Awarded for good work by Black Dog & NickTheCop

"Please don't play me.......i have your name and address,i can report you to FBI ok."

"Listen we want good business for you that is why we will still do
everything you say,,but at this stage i am tired and fed up.."
Jesse_James
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys you made the right call IMO. I'd have a problem with a death being the result of my actions even if it was a lad.

No matter what crimes a man has committed he shouldn't be left to die in the street.

Well played fella's and great bait!

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x11 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic