SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Worst HitLad Ever? (NSFW language)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one strange lad. I am going to send the entire string of email conversations. I've asked him multiple times what he wants me to do and he seems to always resort with strange answers and more threatening of my life. He keeps wanting me to text him despite the fact he never gave me a number. And now to cap it all off, he apparently lost my address. How is he going to kill me if he doesn't even have my address anymore? haha this guy is the worst scammer ever... here's the
convo:

EDIT: I forgot a couple emails. Added them in...

HIS OPENING EMAIL:
Quote:
Hi ray,there is a plot to assasinate you .text me for details

ME:
Quote:
Okechukwu,
Can you explain more? Who is mad at me?
-Ray

HIM:
Quote:
One of your colleques has paid me a part payment of $1000 to assasinate u.your picture,contact address,email, etc has given to me,oh dear u are a nice person.when i saw your picture, i cried,i recorded his voice,and every conversation in a cell phone.i will change my country of stay for security reasons and send the cellphone to u via courrie service.infact u know him ,send me address to send the cellphone,arrest him immediately!

ME:
Quote:
Okechukwu,
This is very scary to me. I think I know who it is that must have hired you to kill me. It has to have been Barry. Let me explain the story to you. I own a farm. I hire out a few people to help around the farm. One of my hired guys is Barry. Barry was a great worker so I thought. One day, I caught him behind the barn actually having sex with one of my sheep. Needless to say I was shocked at this disturbing discovery. I told him to stop and told him that if I ever caught him doing that again, then I would fire him. So he still works for me, and hasn't been caught boinking any sheep since then. I bet he is worried that I am going to tell somebody that I saw him doing that. That's why he is trying to have me killed. Please don't kill me Okechukwu. I am begging you! I am a good man and I have a wife and kid. I don't deserve this.
-Ray

HIM:
Quote:
Please do not accuse an innocent person,he is not the one,i have been 10 days to carry this operation,send me an address to send the cell phone.i told you i want to move out of the country for security reasons.just do that now

ME:
Quote:
Okechukwu,
How could it not be Barry? I only employ 2 other people. One of them is my brother in law and the other one is a young man I have known his entire life. Both of them are very close with my family and would never try and kill me. Barry is the only logical person it could be. Anyways, here is my address:
120 Field of Dreams Lane
Des Moines, Iowa 50312
-Ray

HIM:
Quote:
I have been expecting your text.anyway u are kidding.i will do what i feel

ME:
Quote:
What do you mean I am kidding? And how am I supposed to text you when I don't even know your number? Is this some sort of practical joke?
-Ray

HIM:
Quote:
Yes he said you are arrogant! I don t give a fuck,i blow your head.bullshit!!

ME:
Quote:
I don't know what you want me to do or say?
-Ray

HIM:
Quote:
You think i need your coins?that s bullshit,the world is too small for you to hide.i blow your fucking ass.fuck

ME:
Quote:
Okechukwu,
Please don't blow my ass fuck. I am very scared right now and don't know what you want me to do.

HIM:
Quote:
Iam tired .resend that address,i mistakingly deleted it,so that i can send that thing to you.i may leave this week.send 1000 dallars via western money transfer.NAME:OKORO OKECHUKWU .A.regards to your wife.

ME:
Quote:
Wait a second. You were hired to kill me, then you lost my address, and you expect me to give it to you? I think not asshole!
-Ray

Haha is this guy bipolar or something? Holy cow, he goes from freaking out to being friendly.... all the while not making it clear what he wants me to do. Anyways, just wanted to share.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to act really, REALLY scared of this professional assassin! Very Happy I'd love for him to be convinced he really had someone believing his incompetent act.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you check his IP? His use of language doesn't come across as Ladgerian to me.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP comes back Norway, which someone the other day mentioned is often from lads in Nigeria. I forget the fancy computer mumbo jumbo as to why, just going by what someone the other day told me.

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait it up, I noticed he asked for dAllars. Is that the currency of
what ?? either the Duchy of Grand Fenwick or Antarctica. Oh wait,
Antarctica changed to the flooble in 1994.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Norwegian friends can write a lot better than that "Ass sass in lad" it's probably a former victim who fell for the same scam or some American (Brit, Aussie, Kiwi, etc) living in Norway. Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice friends share their toys...

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
when i saw your picture, i cried

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Why? What''s up with your picture?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Beats me. I never sent him a pic! Whoever wants me dead must have sent my picture to him. Smile

And to Mr. Scissorkick: I shared the lads email addy in the link below, but other baiters seem to think he is not baitable for other people since he specifically contacted me in my Baiter Account and not my Catcher Account.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=182610

El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I baited him and he replied. Definitely the worst hitlad ever.

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
Taj Mahal
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kill Barry!
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fedrick wrote:
Kill Barry!

Tell him Barry got arrested and died in prison. Shocked I wonder what he replies

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Unfortunately I'm ready to give up on this lad. His messages to me are too ridiculously weird. I've straight baited and he has already flipped out and told me to stop emailing him. I was the one that had to bring money issue up. Something along the lines of, "I don't understand what you want me do to save my life, should I pay you some money?" and then even then he gives a strange response. This lad has to be on drugs, mentally ill, or something or rather, but he is not right in the head even for a lad.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic