SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"this militants are some gang of hoodlums"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But they are not terrorists, oh no!

For some months now Captain Mal has been sparring with V1ct0r W4ll4, a lawyer whose frustration levels are growing. Now V1ct0r maintains that if Mal wants to come to Nigeria to settle the case, he has to pay nearly $100,000 for a non-residential permit. Apparently it's mainly to secure his safety from militants in the Delta.

Mal called shennanigans on that:

Quote:
What country charges foreign visitors fees to be protected from terrorists? The US doesn't and I know that Australia doesn't. Gunny called it a protection racket, and I think he's on to something!
The American way is to never make deals with terrorists, and if Gunny is right, that is just what your government is doing. It's an admission of abject failure.

V1ct0r was quick to defend his country's honour (emphasis added):

Quote:
Now tell him that this is not fees for terrorists ok?but to protect you from Nigeria militants ok?if you still don't undertsand this i hope you are not making a successful moves in this thanks.let him call me urgently and urgently today and i will explain better.for your information his is Nigeria and not USA or Australia,may be you find it difficult to understand that your life here is very important to Nigerian Government.

To Mal's friend Dick Marcinko (a joint program by me and Slaphappy) came this:

Quote:
i got email from Mr M4lc0lm R3yn0lds saying that you are asking on which country ask for fees for protecting the foreign visitor from terrorists?now let me clear you on this.Since you love Mr M4lc0lm Reynolds so much i surggest you also help him out now.This money is to protect him from the hands of the militants not terrorists,this militants are some gang of hoodlums fighting against Nigerian Government and foreign visitor like the USA citizens and i would want you to undersand that it is very nesessary that we follow the court order so as to save his life and secure his transaction here ok? [So it's protection money paid to heavily armed hoodlums fighting the Nigerian government, not to terrorists - well, that's so much better![

As you can see this money will be used to get his non-residential permit and also will be use by the Anti-fraud investigation department to secure his life and transaction so that there will be no problem or bad news.Just get this facts and there will be a very good and positive result in this transaction,i and M4lc0lm Reynolds have been good friends for the past one year now [sadly not true - only six months] and there is no way i can let him being hurt here in Nigeria that is why i am so much concern about the security of his life if you can understand this.may be if you can come over to Nigeria with him fine then you will see everything your self,but if you can not make it then advice him to send this money urgently so that he will come over here and clear up his transaction and access.

Mal was suitably scathing:

Quote:
In what way are these "militants" not terrorists? They form armed bands and attack business installations, destroy government property, and abduct innocent civilians. They sound like gorram terrorists to me!
From what you're saying, the Nigerian Government is charging a huge fee from anyone who comes to that country, even if they're travelling nowhere near the Niger Delta. You also say that no-one will officially admit to the reason for this fee, or that it even exists. That's just bullcrap. No-one would ever come to Nigeria if it meant forking out nearly 100 grand just to enter, especially if it's kept a secret when you're booking travel. It wasn't mentioned when I got my visa, and it gorram well should have been.

This has still got some way to go yet!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep up the great work Smile

Safari Franklin, Accra Ghana-Kpalime Togo
2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like Victor has a bit of a soft spot about his country' honor. Well-timed jabs to his nationalistic sensitivities should keep him off-balance.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

V1ct0r sent more documents (he's a real trophy/memento machine) and added:

Quote:
Mr M4lc0lm R3yn0lds no need of going further in this explanations you are wasting much time over there right? you may not understand this until when you come over to Nigeria here ok?like i told you this militants is all over Nigeria and the Nigerians over there in Australia or even the embassy will not tell you when getting your visa because that will damage the image of this country and names over there in Australia.If you think that you can not make it may be you are too poor to afford this kind of fund that means no deal.you are to pay your non-residential fees and money to the Anti-fraus investigation department together with the court approval fees and the amount to this fees is $96,650,00 only.
The remaining money is for the tax clearance which is $3,750,00 so i don't know if you are not getting the point here,please this should be the closing point of this transaction and i have tried my possible best here to see this transaction through but you are the one delaying over there.this money is too small to compaire to what you are about to gain here right now ok?you stand to gain USD$1,200,000,00 and the 7 upstairs Estate of late Mr j03 w4ts0n which the court have already released to you and have also given you the documents backing it up,you also stand to gain all his shares in shell company,also you stand to gain all his companies he left behind so i don't know the reason why you are looking at this little amount of money to proceed to this transaction and make out something very positive from it.
remember how this money come in existance
(1)non-residential fees USD$70,000,00
(2)Anti-fraud investigation fees USD$20,000
(3)federal high court transaction approval fees USD$650,00
so the other fees is now the tax clearance fees of USD$3,750,00 which you are going to pay in cash to the inland revenue commission office here in Nigeria i hope all this has been explained to you ealier but i don't know what have come over you now to start asking useless questions about this fees now.please do not waste my time here if you are not ready to come over to Nigeria for this transaction kindly let me know before i change my mind on this issue and back off.i will still attach the invoice to this payments to you.Now as soon as you got this kindly do as instructed failure on geting a new bank for this transaction and send the money as instructed today then kindly consider this transaction canceled thanks.

Mal slapped back:

Quote:
If you'd been totally honest this would have been done and dusted ages ago, but you chose not to be.
You told me there was a total of $1.2 million for me; not a whisper about companies or shares.
You senselessly and inexplicably forged emails and documents.
Now you're trying to tell me that this fee - this shakedown - is protection money paid to terrorists!
You wrote, "the Nigerians over there in Australia or even the embassy will not tell you when getting your visa because that will damage the image of this country and names over there in Australia" - I haven't spoken or written to any Nigerians except at the embassy. If they wanted to spare the image of their country, they reckoned without you painting it as a terrorist-ridden haven where the government is so weak that it charges visitors huge fees to keep them from terrorists, yet it's so effective at hiding this fact that the State Department travel advisories don't even hint at it, and neither does Jane's Terrorist Watch!
Our plans to travel to Nigeria are still being finalised (I have to arrange to meet with Gunny, and the US Embassy still hasn't got back to us about permits to carry weapons for defensive purposes), but know this; if I arrive, and find that no-one asks about that fee, I will be very disappointed, though not that surprised.
We'll be arriving in Abuja when we get there, and expect to meet you there upon arrival. Don't let us down!

Laughing

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, $100,000? Shocked
I've yet to see one asking me for more than 1000.
This one is a bit of a chancer, lol

Have fun tormenting him Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
fugly
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet he twigs as soon as you get on the plane. If your character gets to Abuja and finds there is no 100k fee, well that makes him a big liar who cant be trusted.

Anyway great bait. One day I hope to be at least half as good as you are!

Chief is quoted as saying: "He's like something out of the mafiosi. He's aggressive, brutal ...... there is no one to match Joe Blough for someone who articulates high principles while practicing the lowest skulduggery."

The Relation' home affairs spokesman, Chris Huhne, said: "Joe Blough is in this up to his neck and it is shocking that Blough continues to employ a quackish of presiding over skulduggery. It was always an astonishing lapse of judgment.

Apparently we contemplate in our end-week board to sue for slander!!!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New Scammer genus
The Braveheart: Defends his countries honour to the hilt even when what he is doing is completely dishonourable.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunny Sgt. Dick Marcinko battles with Victor Walla some more on the phone! Laughing
http://www.4shared.com/audio/vnH70Loz/001_19_Apr_2010_09_05_39.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something I only just thought of; if Gunny Marcinko is coming to Nigeria, how come he isn't being slugged for 100 grand? Not sure whether to pen him a reply to that effect.

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Because Gunny is a "simple man who knows where he stands in this transaction." Now, get your ass on that plane to Nigeria, Captain. We're gonna be late, and i want my flowers and chocolates. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic