SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone want to field a phone call? VICTIMS NEEDED!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everybody, Albert (call me "AL") got through at approx. 10:15 PM
Lad-land time. Got 7 mins. of convo. recorded. Now just burn to disc,
put disc in tray, "try" to upload to Audio forum.

Then call SlapHappy to figure out how to do it. The dude finally answered his mobile. Maybe lad had RL things to do. No matter. Convinced him lawyer is real. No prob. Bruin. Isn't that what we do here, help each other out ?

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I followed up the phone call with this:

Quote:
Following up on our phone call, here is my proposal in detail.

(1) I have told Mark not to do ANYTHING until I tell him to. He trusts me and thinks I am working on this case.

(2) You won't get a penny out of Mark unless you work with me.

(3) When we have reached an agreement, you will tell Mark that a "demure rage waiver" is needed. Tell Mark that I can prepare it. I will charge Mark $6,000 for his demure rage waiver. I will not actually do a demure rage waiver, but I will tell Mark I sent it to you.

(4) Mark will pay me $6,000. I will 1/2 to you and keep 1/2 for me.

(5) Then, you tell Mark that you need some other legal paper for $8,000. Mark comes to me. I tell Mark I will do it and send it to you. I keep $4,000 for me and send you $4,000

(6) We keep going and going and going! Mark is very stupid and very rich. We can each make a LOT of money off this thing. Will you work with me?

Albert Undert@ker

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only wish I could have been more arrogant and annoying. And / or used a vox-changer like that SlapHappy example.
Sure, now I go back and listen to Slap's example. And dang-nabbit I have a voice lowering machine capability.

I have trouble with intl. calls to a cell-phone, and the person on the other end is speaking with a Jamaican patois. All my calls over there have a lot of "hello's" in them. Time-delay to the signal.
Moved from Audio Forum and posted link here.

http://www.divshare.com/download/11040864-20e

The only goof, (it's my 1st audio post) there's 1 minute of silence. Fast-forward. Convo starts at approx. 59 secs. Then 7:11 is the end.

You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You did fine on that call, Brainiac. Very Happy When you first start talking to lads, it's hard getting an ear for their accents. Your brain spends time deciphering their words and it causes you to be less natural in your character . After you listen and speak to tens of lads, it becomes easier to concentrate on your own character. You understand what he is saying and know where he is going to take the conversation before he even opens his mouth. It helps me to jot down on paper the key points I want to get across. Smile
I might have picked up my "annoying and arrogant" disposition from the lads. It's all their fault. And I'm sticking to that story.
Audacity is a good program to edit audio files. If you don't have that, check it out. It has lots of features and is fairly easy to use.
I noticed that the lad wants you to open a yahoo account and get a screen name, so he can negotiate with you in chat. That might be interesting and worthwhile thing to do. You might get more information out of it. Other email addies, or additional info to increase his pain. Plus, sometimes it's fun to annoy lads in chat during your morning coffee, so you can start off your day with a chuckle or two. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Sam has sent another e-mail asking for a phone call!! If Brainiac wants to be Albert again, he is welcome to (send me a pm if you want to).

My reply to Sam:

Quote:
Look buddy, I already called you once. It is very simple. Even a fool like you can understand it. Either you work with me or not. There is NOTHING more to talk about.

Do you agree?

I regret wording this e-mail the way I did . . . I should have used the words "moron" and "imbecile" at least once each.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, like what part of "50/50 or nothing!" doesn't he understand? The imbecile moron must be wanting to reduce the probate lawyer's percentage, ot get the money sent to him first, so he can send Albert his 50%. Which of course, he would keep for himself. This guy is amusing. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is going to regret his uncooperative attitude. When lawyer Albert takes victim Mark for several hundred grand, the mugu will feel much frustration.

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

update - The lawyer, Albert, sent the following to the mugu, Sam:

Quote:

I had dinner with Mark M***.

This guy is even more STUPID than I thought. And he has got lots and lots of MONEY $$$$.

When he left the room, I looked on his computer. He had several e-mails from you that he had NOT even read yet.

"I have a secret to tell you on phone".

Was the secret about me? It does not matter. I deleted all of your e-mails to Mark.

Then, I blocked you as a sender. Any mail from "Mr. Sam_os!er" goes straight to the TRASH. Which is where it belongs anyway. When I got home, I sent an e-mail to Mark from Sam Os!er's new e-mail address. That's right - I opened a new e-mail account for Sam Os!er. Sam Os!er told Mark that the demure rage fees would be $50,000.00. Mark called me within one hour to talk about the $50,000.00.

Guess what?? He is bringing $50,000 to my office tomorrow. I will tell him that I have sent it on to Sam Os!er. Sam Os!er will confirm that he received it. This is just the beginning....I will be RICH. You will get NOTHING because you would not work with me. FOOL. This is so FUNNY! Goodbye!

I am hoping that Sam will attempt to reestablish communication with Mark...

Bruin

South Africa

rocko-d-spirito
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I remember! ^^^ I recently posted a call I got from a scammer using this modality and could not remember who I <strike>stole</strike> borrowed it from. Sorry for not giving props sooner BRUIN.

-Rocko

U WERE BORN FROM AN EPILEPTIC MADMAN'S SPERM [email protected]

Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra="My friend an not happy at this time you have done me painfull thing"

TogoIndonesia x3 United States
Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet. If you want Mark to sometime later at the appropriate time talk to Sam, it could be funny to say to him, "$50,000? Yeah, I think i remember giving that money to Al the other day. So, when will I get my transfer? (Insert lad rant about imposter and evil Al) Oh, that sounds a bit complicated. I can't remember all that. Send me an email." Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is good background infors. ^^ The new e-addy and such. Hey
SlapHappy do you want to take turns Tag Team verbally abusing this bozo?
Attn. Bruin just say when. Give us the green light. I sent the PM
regarding my next call. Looks like Slap and I are itching to cause more
lad pain.
edit. went back and re-read. Sooo Mr.Sam is likely to e-mail Mark re:
the "secret". Try to "rat out" the Rat Lawyer. OK I'm getting it, duh..
a bit dense on the 1st read. I see where this is going. Hey, he's stealing
50 Grand from you, etc.

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap and Brain - the idea of you two tag teaming the mugu is a scream! The Mark character, of course, will confirm sending money to Albert (at LEAST $50,000 . . . of course since he keeps sending money, the dollar value keeps going up and up!). Of course, Mark is going to REFUSE to believe anything bad about his old buddy Albert, and will insist that Albert is actually sending money to the mugu...

As for Albert, well gloat, rub it in, be rude, make him grovel. ... and offer the opportunity to work together on other victims. Obviously, as a prominent probate lawyer, Albert knows all the rich, stupid people in town. He will share this info with the mugu, if the mugu will agree to work together next time around.... This will give anyone who wants to participate the opportunity to get involved as another victim.

Albert, the lawyer, got this today from the mugu:

Quote:
I am not a fool point of correction because the whole thing regarding this transaction is for real ok as i am sending to you this e-mail i am right here inside the bank if Mr Mark refused to help me get the fund transfer from the bank I will look for another person else that will assist me get the fund from the bank, even you so call ALBERT UNDERST@KER i never even trust you for 1 Minutes because i know you are not for real.

So don't think i am a fool because this person that you are calling a fool can do much better than you know ok.

I wait to hear from Mr Mark not a fool like you do.

Good day

He still cannot get poor Albert's name right...

Bruin

South Africa

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark McCain called Sam again. This lad is a riot. hook, line and sinker!
Expect another long explanation email, it's damn complicated. Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/audio/JMi926YP/002SammyOsierandMarkMcCain_14_.html

Safari Issac to Chad
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! I regret greatly that I do not have sound on my computer at the office....

Brainiac - Would you like to try a follow-up call as Albert later today? One of the things I would suggest for you, Brainiac, is that you might offer the mugu other victims (as a probate lawyer, you know all the wealthy, stupid people in town - if the mugu just agrees to the 50/50, you can work together on them).

Anybody want to sign up to be another victim of Mr. Sam?

Bruin

South Africa

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruin, in a nutshell...Al received $50,000 from Mark. Another request from "Sam" to Al resulted in another $62,000 check being given to Al. Sam still thinks Al is a crook, but Mrk doesn't. The lad will send "proof" to Mark. He wants to never hear from Al again! He doesn't like that man. al is a bad man! Sam wants Mark to contact the lad's bank manager, who will get their own lawyer involved to take Al's place.

We will just see about that, after the lad sends Mark a long and detailed email and his so-called proof! Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I look forward to receiving the mugu's "long and detailed e-mail". Alas, since Albert blocked the lad's e-mail account on Mark's computer, Mark will never read it....the plot will, however, continue to thicken.

Edit to add: PM me if you want to get involved! I smell an opportunity for a group bait on a very patient and understanding mugu.

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have now received the mugu's e-mail to Mark. Unfortunately, since the sinister lawyer Albert has blocked the mugu's e-mail from Mark's computer, Mark has NOT received it.

Here it is:

Quote:
Sequel to our telephone conversation today ALBERT UNDERSTA@ER did not send anymoney to me and given the fact that you are not here present and as a banker, I know that you shall be required to sign some official and legal paper/documents which can only be done by your legal representative/attorney in your absence... All we need now is the assistance of a probate lawyer who will stand as your legal representative and can also help us procure the required documents.

At this point, I will advice that we get a competent attorney that will fully represent your interest and to achieve this I suggest that you to write to the bank and request for their assistance to recommend a competent probate attorney that will represent you here and sign all papers on your behalf.
Here is the bank e-mail adress *******@accountant do contact the bank as soon as you recieved my e-mail and call me back for further directives and onward progress of this transaction.

You can send the text below yourself to the bank for proper notification of your request. Please keep me posted on whatever you receive from the bank i am a little bit busy now in the office you can call me anytime on +********

Thanks and God bless.

Your Brother,

Mr Sam.

As said before, it is tragic that Mark will never receive this missive! The funny thing is that the lad seems 100% convinced that a massive dollar chop is going down... time to tighten the screws a bit more.

Bruin

South Africa

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK Bruin, I just read this thread. Evil Albert will be a rock in Sam's shoe
I can call in an hour or so or later. So what if I wake him up. check back here in awhile...

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am waiting with "baited" breath! Good luck!

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update - The mugu is still on the hook. He has received a taunting e-mail from the sinister attorney, Albert Undert@ker, which bragged about taking $100,000 from the victim, Mark, in a massive and ongoing dollar chop.

Today, a new character joined the bait:

Quote:
My name is M3lburne Drysdal3. I am a lawyer in Upper M3ndacity, Vermont. I work with a lawyer named Albert Undert@ker.

For the past few days, Albert has been spending lots of money. He bought a new car. He is going on an expensive trip to Europe. He bragged to me that Mark M**** is giving him a lot of money, and that he will be rich in a few weeks time.

Last night, while Albert was passed out drunk at his desk, I looked on his computer and got your e-mail address. I do not understand how Albert is stealing all of this money from Mark. Somehow, it looks like he is stealing money from you too.

I tried to talk to Mark M***** this morning, but Mark is such a moron that I could not get any good information out of him.

Would you please explain? What has Albert done to you and to Mark? How can I help? Albert is a major embarrassment to the legal profession, and I would like nothing better than to stop him!
Sincerely,
M3lburne Drysdal3

If in doubt concerning what to do next, always invent another character to cause even more confusion!

Bruin

South Africa

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure hope the new shyster is truly honest, and doesn't have any ulterior motives! Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN, I thought you killed off Drysd@le ? necromanced him, raised from the dead ?? sorry had RL til Fri. it's the weekend. Next phone call say I was busy with important lawyer crap to do. I'm having too much fun spending the 100 grand who needs Mr Sam anyway ?? Yes, why do I need him? for money-laundering purposes??

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr*sedale was killed in an earlier bait. He has, like a vampire, arisen again....

Bruin

South Africa

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Melby Drysdale? I thought he was declared missing awhile back? Or was that his brother Don? No, he was the pitcher for the Dodgers back in the 1960's. Melby?. Well, if he's another shyster, and a declared dead one, I hope he doesn't suck the life out of me. Send me an email..." I put that call in my queque. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas, unless Brainiac has had any success in calling the mugu, in the role of Albert, this bait is over. He has stopped responding to me.

Bruin

South Africa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic