SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Logic!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Laeder of the Gang
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a newbie, so apologies if this subject has already been covered.

I've been responding to a lot of those "help me transfer the money and we'll split it 70/30" scams; in an effort to get the lads off-script, I've been using a simple one-line response: "Make it a 50/50 split and I'm ready to do business and to provide whatever banking information you require".

Amazingly, ALL the lads write back REFUSING to negotiate the percentage - even though they know full well that the money doesn't actually exist!! It's strange lad logic - not wanting to lose out on twenty percent of a non-existent sum... Laughing
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They probably think it is more credible if they don't give in to negotiation. Rolling Eyes

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you realize it could take five minutes or more to edit the various scripted responses to account for the different split you're requesting?

Are you trying to work these lads to death?
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it realy is quite incredible that they haggle so vehemently over non existant monies. I've had one write me a total off script email begging me not to force him in to penury by asking this kind of thing.

Though the explanations given are correct (staying on script and in control) you have to wonder if they could calculate a new percentage and what that means as regards to the sums involved.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edity their proposal and then accept their offer.

70/30 becomes 68/81 once again you will be able to prove that Lad's don't read and can't count. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

p.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Negotiating percentages can be truly comical.

Consider one Lad who tried the dead Engineer sting on Captain Mal but seemed to have mixed up his scripts. After offering the $7.1 million in the dead Engineer's estate be wrote:

Quote:
We are proposing a sharing formular of 15% for you for standing as the beneficiary, 75% for me and my partners as originators of the deal and the remaining 10% will have to be set aside to settle every expenses that will be incured by either party in the process of securing the fund.

Sounds more like a trunk box deal! Mal wasn't impressed:

Quote:
According to you, I AM the beneficiary! Exactly what makes you think that you're entitled to any of it at all?

He didn't quite get it:

Quote:
We are proposing a sharing formular of 15% for you because you did not know that you where made the beneficiary to the deceased and 75% for me and my partners as originators of the deal while the remaining 10% , will be set for incure expences, haven said that, i will adivce that you send your pesonal info...
I presume that you understand the above explanations and look forard to hear from you soon.

A slap followed:

Quote:
I don’t accept that even for an instant!
If Jurg3n Krugg3r left me $7.1 million – I can only guess that he may have somehow heard of my active service in Operation Desert Saber – then there is no way in creation that you are entitled to any of it! I'd be happy to pay that 10% figure to you as a fee for tracking me down, but 75% for you and your partners, whoever they are, is simply absurd.

He still didn't get it:

Quote:
i have agree to the 50 % each for both that you wish.please i will want you get back to me , so that we can move forward with this business.

So:

Quote:
You may agree on a 50/50 share – but I don't! As I said before – as far as I'm concerned, you aren't entitled to any of it. I'm willing to give you 10% for bringing the will to my attention but that is all.

He gives some ground:

Quote:
Please i understand that the will is yours, but i want to beg of you to make my own share of it 15%, because i am going spend money at the probate registry, to get the will of testament in you name as the next of kin to the decease.

But not enough!

Quote:
Your share will be 10%, and I'm being generous. No further discussion. I do not believe that any charges anywhere could add up to $300,000 – which is what you're asking for.

A little more squirming, and we were ready to move on - but two weeks had been wasted!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Laeder of the Gang
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pablo wrote:
Edity their proposal and then accept their offer.

70/30 becomes 68/81 once again you will be able to prove that Lad's don't read and can't count. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

p.

Cheers, Pablo - this is evidently where I was going wrong. As soon as my renegotiated percentages didn't add up, they all started to accept:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic