SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Time...Little Timmy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BrightonSun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All Very Happy

My first post here Surprised

After getting a load of scams daily to a work group email address I am curretly baiting one Simon Cowley who's little purse was stolen...

Me "Not only have you had your little bag taken but to not be able to pay your hotel.
How much can I loan you? I will have to take it out of my disabled sons bank account but if you can pay it back to me straight away?

I do hope you are OK?"

Becky,
Thanks for your concern and love,i feel more relieved now,you can help me out with a loan of One thousand pounds,sincerely i promise to pay you back as soon as am in town.So below is the payment details below and Make sure you don't make any mistake while sending :

Receiver's name: Simon Cowley
Receiver's Address: #12, Hotel Road
City: Aja
State: Lagos
Zip Code:23401

Text Question: What is my name?
Answer: Simon

So please rush down to Western union and send the funds now,so as soon as you finish sending the money through the western union local store near you,please get back to me with the information below as well.

Mtcn # Control Number?
Sender's name?
Text Question and Answer?
Amount?
Country?

I will be looking forward to your email again concerning the MTCN info

Regards
Simon

Me"Simon,

I am trying my sweetness however I can only withdraw a maximum of £300 per day through my cash card from the bankspalz. Can you hold on a little longer I should be able to get the money to you by Tuesday?

It must be so horrible for you, I hear Nigeria is a horrible country. The people are so poor and Ugly it must be so horrid for you dear Simon.

As I am taking the money from my disabled sons account which I have been saving to buy him a new wheelchair can you tell me when you can pay me back as money is very tight for us here in England as I recently have had to pay for another friend also stuck in Spazland.

I hope you are OK simon, Chin up my dearest I am trying to help you.

My Heart breaks for you.

Becky. "

Becky,thanks for the love and concern,you can go ahead and send me £300 now so that i can eat.Sincerely am starving right now,i promise to pay you back as soon as in town.
Simon

Me "Dear Simon,
I am sooooo sorry to hear that you are starving espically as I have just eaten a beautiful lunch sat outside in my little English garden.

Your reply is so short you are being to give me grave wandeling in my brainpact.
I am afraid I will not be able to transfer the money today as when I was eating my lunch my leg fell off however I do have some wangle glue and am hoping to doublestickyit back on tomorrow. My Jangleoids have been playing me up something rotten recently and I have been suffering terribly from an itchyscrotbag.
I will try my dear to get to you tomorrow. I should be able to get back over to you at least £600.
Simon can you please tell me when you are next going to be in London to give me my money as I do need to know when I will get it back as little Timmy is very poorly and needs his hotwheels as soon as possible.
I await your reply, please my darling I hope you are OK and money will be with you soon.
Much love from
Becky. "

Becky,
Sincerely only words can't express the way you make me feel right now,you have shown me that you are truly a friend in need.I promise to pay you back as soon as in town on the 16th of April,so just make sure you help me send the money tomorrow and forward me the payment info or scan the payment slip to via email its very important.
And i will continue praying for little Timmy,i will be paying you £800 in return for the run around and for the help you want to render.
Am so glad sincerely,just stand by your words and send the money tomorrow okay.
With Love,
Simon

and then another sent straight after:
Becky,sorry i didn't ask about your leg am partially amnesia.My present condition is itching me i can't even think,just which you get over your leg problem.I will continue praying for you as well and note that i might not be able to come online anymore today,because i don't have any more penny to browse online.
Regards
Simon

Me'my Darling Simon,

I hope you are keeping up, Have you managed to eat yet?

It's only morning in england badgers and I have yet to summon the egglets to go to the nearest Weston Union.

Simon I know this may seem rushed but I believe I am falling in Love you with you. Your plight is breaking my heart and I wish to caticles I would be able to offer you something this morning.

Simon would you like to move to England with me? I have a big house and I am all alone and feeling so wanglysad on my own. I would love nothing more than for you to come to me.

I will be sellotaping my leg shortly and will try and hop the 3 miles to Western Union.

All my undying lovebundles "

Hi Becky,

How are you doing this morning and how is little Timmy's health?...Sincerely i would love to stay with you under the same roof for a very longtime.
Becky i just don't wanna be to forward am beginning to have the same feelings for you too,sincerely every little thing that you have said and done as left a deep impression in me.
But its not something we should say online may be when i get to England with you,so go now and send the money to me so that i can pay for all my bills today and get a flight down to England this coming week.

Regards
Still Simon.

And so it continues..... Laughing
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO!

I really hope I meet a lad someday who's using those words in his E-mail to try and sound more realistic Wink
Going well for a first bait.

Hope your other leg doesn't fall off too, hehe Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi BrightonSun!
Welcome to Eater!
That's a hilarious bait you've got going there. I look forward to reading more.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
BrightonSun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And some updates Very Happy I am having such a laugh doing this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
From me My Darling Teabag,

I am so concerened for you... I have not been hearing from you for several hours and I hope to dear lord you have not perished.

Simon I have not managed to steal £1000 from My ill little boys bank account. Timmy is not so well this morning unfortunatly having taken him to see the vet they are thinking of putting him down as his whiskers are just not perky.

I am going to go to the western union forst thing tomorrow morning and get this money to you. You will be able to eat even the finest tagnuts tomorrow.

Simon please as I am about to break every rule to get this money to you tomorrow I want to know more about you and see your face. I have attached a picture of me so you can see what I look like...No jizzing over it now my naughty little turdbotherer!

Oh Simon I wish I would be able to see your face tomorrow when you get the money..Please remind me of you address for my reference.

I LOVE YOU SIMON M COWLEY

Becky.

Then his very blunt reply which as you can imagine upset me greatly Very Happy

Quote:
Becky,tell me whats going on?...I don't seem to understand myself right now,am getting frustrated by now.Are you still willing to help or not?..Simon.

As you can imagine I was somwhat angry myself at this point Very Happy

Quote:
Simon,

I am so angry with you right now one of my piles has burst all over the carpet of my wangle machine.

I have £1200 here to send and was looking forward to reading all about your massive bolloxstorys and you sent me such a rude reply!!!!!!!

Why have you turned so nasty to me, All I am trying to do is give you my money from little timmys account and you send me such a massive shitbox reply?

Simon I sent you a photo of which I thought you would send me one back.

I am soooo angry with you I want your love if you want me to send you all my monies from my monies account I need to know you love me.

I am too suffering from massive frustrations with you bad mouth.

If you don't behave I will spend the money. I am ready to go to western union straight away as I have pilfered all the money from my sick sons account I NEED TO KNOW YOU LOVE ME SIMON.

I thought you were the biggest dangleberry I have ever met and now you make me so sad.

A very upset and depressed cat

Becky.

Simon then replies to me

Quote:
Becky,
Am very sorry for the email but is just that i was nearly sent parking from the hotel today but thank God i pleaded bitterly and sorrowfully and showed them your email and your picture for them to trust me that my wife is trying to send me something or are you not happy to be my future wife?...
The Manger of the Hotel cried bitterly about your present situation and promised to feed me all day which he did,sincerely am very sorry about my rude behaviour,i don't mean to do that.
I was trying to send you my pictures today but i couldn't gain access to my GMAIL account again,when you send me the money i will try and snap one immediately and send it down to you with my Hotmail account.
Once again am so sorry for my act,it wasn't intentionally and i want you to know that i care for you and little Timmy,sincerely i really appreciate your effort to help me out.
So please try and send me the money tomorrow and I will be looking forward to read from you again,love you with all my heart.
With Love,
Simon

Woo Hoo I'm getting married Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Very Happy
1984ishere
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your BAIT is a HOOT!!!!!
VERY good, Id' say for a *Newbie*.
I want to bait, but I get TOOOOOOO ANGRY at these lads that try to victimize people....I KNOW that is what baiting is ALL about, but it just enrages me....along with the politic of the United Staes Goverenment...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Mad
BAD combo, I fear..................for me anyway. Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez.............I can't even SPELL tonight.
Been sitting & reading WAY too long!!!
Rolling Eyes

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Try staying up till 4am writing a screenplay and listening to loud music while out of your mind on caffeine.

Not a pretty sight the next day Rolling Eyes hehe

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
1984ishere
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.....at 62 I REALLY NEED my *Beauty* sleep, so that is out of question.
I think I will try to bait a lad based on a cat nip farm my uncle Spencer left me (A CAT NIP FARM????....does that even seem plausible???) plus.....of course ALL his millions. These lads it seems, are quite gullible, so the more far fetched, the better IMHO Smile
Don't know exactly HOW the $$$$ part will come in, but I'm sure I'll think of something. Any story-line ideas would be appreciated ALL you guys are VERY creative, it appears.
Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic