SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This is disturbing - Ritual Killings

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my "cornhole" lad (linky). Still working him after almost 5 months. I'm trying to get this punk to travel but he is full of excuses. Today, I got the following after suggesting he wash a bus in exchange for a free ride to Port Harcourt to pick up his $50K:
Lazy sod wrote:
Thank you very much, i have tried this last week you just read my mind and you know what happen sir, they driver drop me on the express way at about 2:00am in the morning,it was God that stood by me which i was not use for ritual due to what is happening everywhere

I have heard there has been violence in some parts of Nigeria recently but plucking people off the street for "rituals"! This sounds like BS to me but who knows? Anybody else ever heard of this sort of thing going on?

EDIT 4/11: I changed the subject line because this thread now includes discussion of much more than just my lad's comment.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?

Last edited by Raga Man on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
All I could find was this
If you go to the following entries, you´ll find harvesting body parts (especially eyeballs) for rituals highlighted. As well as shapshifting witches.

_________________-
edited.
I found this:
Quote:
The murder in London of a Nigerian boy, simply named Adam by the British Police, might have brought to international focus and attention one of the most dreadful and horrifying practices in Nigeria - ritual killing.

In September 2001, the mutilated body of “Boy Adam” was found by the British Police floating in the River Thames, near Tower Bridge in London. A top police source suspected that Adam might have been a victim of a style of ritual killing practiced in west and southern Africa. And forensic examination revealed that Adam lived in southwestern Nigeria.

So, early this year, British detectives arrived in Nigeria in search of Adam’s killers. Both the former president of South Africa, Nelson Mandela, and Nigerian soccer player Nwankwo Kanu, made passionate appeals for clues and information leading to the arrest of Adam’s killers.

In July, Police arrested a 37-year-old Nigerian, Sam Onogigovie (in Dublin), and twenty-one other Nigerians in Britain in connection with the murder of Adam. Generally, ritual killing is a common practice in Nigeria. Every year, hundreds of Nigerians lose their lives to ritual murderers, also known as headhunters.

These head hunters go in search of human parts-head, breast, tongue, sexual organs-at the behest of witchdoctors, juju priests, and traditional medicine men who require them for some sacrifices or for the preparation of assorted magical potions.

Recently, there have been several reported cases of individuals who were kidnapped, killed, or had their bodies mutilated by ritualists in Nigeria. The most notorious of them is the one associated with one Chief Vincent Duru, popularly known as Otokoto.

It happened this way: In 1996, the police in the southern Nigerian city of Owerri arrested a man, Innocent Ekeanyanwu, with the head of a young boy, Ikechukwu Okonkwo. In the course of the investigation, the police discovered the buried torso of Ikechukwu on the premises of Otokoto Hotel, owned by Chief Duru, and uncovered a syndicate that specialized in ritual killing and the sale and procurement of human parts. The horrifying discoveries sparked off violent protests in the city of Owerri which led to the burning and looting of properties belonging to suspected killers. Otokoto and his ritualist syndicate were arrested and put on trial, and in February 2003, they were sentenced to death by hanging.

Apart from the Otokoto incident, there have been other instances of ritual murder and mutilation in other parts of the country. For instance, in Calabar, two men plucked out the eyes of a young lady, Adlyne Eze, for money-making ritual. And in Ifo, Ogun state, a businessman inflicted the same harm on his younger sister. In Ibadan, the police in December arrested a taxi driver, Abbas, who used his fourteen-month-old baby for rituals. Abbas killed his child in order to secure a human head, which was one of the materials listed for him by a local witchdoctor for a money-making ritual.

And in another act of ritual horror in Onitsha, Anambra State, two young men, Tobechukwu Okorie and Peter Obasi, seized a boy, Monday Emenike, and cut off his sexual organ with the intention of delivering it to a man, who allegedly offered to pay 1.5 million naira ($11,000) for it. In Kaduna, Danladi Damina was arrested after he exhumed the corpse of a 9-year-old boy, plucked out his eyes and cut off his lips, intending to use them for charms. Recently a woman was caught in a bush in Warri, Delta State, decapitating a four-year-old boy for ritual purposes. And while writing this piece, I read in The Guardian (Nigeria) a report of the murder of an 18-year-old girl, identified as Chioma, by suspected ritualists in Mbaise, Imo State.

The question is: why do Nigerians still engage in such bloody, brutal, and barbaric acts and atrocities even in the twenty-first century? For me, there are three reasons:

Religion: Nigeria is a deeply religious society. Most Nigerians believe in the existence of supernatural beings and that these transcendental entities can be influenced through ritual acts and sacrifices. Rituals constitute part of the people’s traditional religious practice and observance. Nigerians engage in ritual acts to appease the gods, seek supernatural favours, or to ward off misfortune. Many do so out of fear of unpleasant spiritual consequences if they default. So religion, theism, supernaturalism, and occultism are at the root of ritual killing in Nigeria.
Superstition: Nigeria is a society where most beliefs are still informed by unreason, dogmas, myth making, and magical thinking. In Nigeria, belief in ghosts, juju, charms, and witchcraft is prevalent and widespread. Nigerians believe that magical potions prepared with human heads, breasts, tongues, eyes, and sexual organs can enhance one’s political and financial fortunes; that juju, charms and amulets can protect individuals against business failures, sickness and diseases, accidents, and spiritual attacks. In fact, ritual-making is perceived as an act of spiritual fortification.
Poverty: Most often, Nigerians engage ritual killing for money-making purposes. Among Nigerians, there is a popular belief in a special kind of ritual, performed with human blood or body parts that can bring money or wealth, even though such a belief lacks any basis in reason, science or common sense.
For example, there has never been a single proven instance of any Nigerian who became rich through a moneymaking ritual.

And still the belief in “ritual wealth” or “blood money” remains strong among the people and features prominently in the nation’s media and film industry. Most times, what we hear are stories and speculations founded on ignorance and hearsay. For instance, Nigerians who enrich themselves through dubious and questionable means, like the scammers who swindle foreigners, are said to have indulged in money-making rituals using the blood or body parts of their parents, wives, children, or other close relations.

So driven by ignorance, poverty, desperation, gullibility, and irrationalism, Nigerians murder fellow Nigerians for rituals. But ritual killing is not a practice limited to Nigeria. Ritual sacrifices also occur in other parts of sub-Saharan Africa, like in Ghana, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Liberia, Uganda, etc. In fact in some parts of Uganda, a child is sacrificed before a major building is erected. There is therefore an urgent need for an international campaign to end this murderous practice and other horrifying traditions and superstitions in Africa. Personally, I am recommending that the United Nations’ Inter-Africa Committee includes ritual killing in its programs and campaigns as a harmful traditional practice.

Also, skeptics groups should strive to expose the ignorance, superstition, and unreason that underlie the belief in and practice of ritual killing by organizing public education, awareness, and enlightenment campaigns on science education, critical thinking, and rational inquiry.

The case of Adam underscores the need to internationally confront and combat religious obscurantism, dogmatism, and occultism in Africa and the world at large.

In 2001, there were so many cases of ritual killing in the Lagos metropolis that one of the nation’s major newspapers, The Punch, published a scary headline: “Ritualists Lay Siege to Lagos.”

Personally, I think that caption would have better read: “Pseudoscience Lays Siege to Nigeria.” Because that was the case. And that is still the case.
Leo Igwe
Leo Igwe is head of the Nigerian Skeptics Society.

here: http://www.csicop.org/sb/show/ritual_killing_and_pseudoscience_in_nigeria

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!

Last edited by psychicbait on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! What a great find, PB. I'd like to find out more about these cults. Talk about leverage with the lads... properly weaved into into a bait story, this could be gold!

I'm going to see what I can glean from my lad about this. See where the sensitivities are...

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What a disgusting mind you have, Raga Man.
I hate it when you read my thoughts.

Here´s more from 26 February 2010:

Quote:
Recent scenario in Benin City, Edo State has engulfed many sympathizers with shock, pandemonium, and wagging of teeth, following the bizarre tale of three young businessmen, Henry Nwoke, Uche Ajujo and Chinedu Okonkwo who cruelly used their friend, (28 year old), Eze Nwoke for money rituals. ...

You can read the entire article here

Not just Nigeria.
Here are articles on the subject from Ghana.

here´s an interesting, non-ghoulish analysis of the situation.

You can read about a recent street protest over ritual killings in the Delta area here

Here´s an article from 26 March 2010.

And from a Ugandan blog written 5 April 2010:
Quote:
The practice of human sacrifice is on the rise in Uganda, as measured by ritual killings where body parts, often facial features or genitals, are cut off for use in ceremonies. The number of people killed in ritual murders in 2009 rose to a new high of at least 15 children and 14 adults, up from just three cases in 2007, according to police. The informal count is much higher — 154 suspects were arrested in 2009 and 50 taken to court over ritual killings. Children in particular are common victims, according to a U.S. State Department report. Human sacrifices have been recorded throughout history and occur still in many countries, including India, Indonesia, South Africa, Gabon and Tanzania. One traditional healer in Uganda, when asked about the phenomenon, pointed to the story told in the Bible's book of Genesis, when God asked Abraham to sacrifice a son. However, the rise in human sacrifices in Uganda appears to come from a desire for wealth and a belief that drugs made from human organs can bring riches. They may be fueled by a spate of violent Nigerian films that are growing in popularity, and showcase a common story line: A family reaping riches after sacrificing a human. The sacrifices are also linked to a deep belief in traditional healers, or witch doctors, who can be found practically every half mile in Uganda.
Posted by Average Joe at 6:08 PM

http://diversityischaos.blogspot.com/2010/04/children-and-ritual-killings-in-uganda.html

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you get a special sig icon if you managed to get your lad sacrificed or used for ritual "spare parts"? Twisted Evil

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean like this...
I don't think there are awards around here for such things. At least I hope not. That would be over the top even for me. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to use it for leverage, though.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one lad who said he was in terrible trouble, being accused of 'taking part in rituals' by his in-laws after his circumcision proof photographs were circulated among other lads. Lads occasionally want proof that the daft things they're told to do are 'not part of rituals', since they don't want to go to hell.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
voetsak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes riitual murders do occur in Nigeria, and the practice also goes on in other African countries

instead of using the word "ritual" in a search try using the word "muti" which means medicine

For obvious reasons I won't disclose my back ground but "muti" or ritual murders are very serious problem in africa, and are not reported in many instances

the following is an artical that is a year old

Why Some Nigerians Carry Out Ritual Killings
Adjust font-size: + –
Chapati
Published April 20, 2009 by:
Chapati
View Profile | Follow | Add to Favorites
More:RitualCarryMurderersLocked OutPossessedSpiritualist
There are several reasons why some demon possessed people carry out ritual murders. Some Nigerian families have had to deal with losing their children or family member(s) to ritual murderers.

The question a non Nigerian or African would ask is, why on earth would any sane person(s) want to murder an innocent individual? Because in the western society, anyone who kills people (serial murderers) would be
considered unstable, and would therefore be locked up in a mental institution.

Here are some of the reasons why some people carry out ritual killings.

In Pursuit of Wealth

Many ritual killings are carried out for the sole purpose of achieving quick wealth. The native spiritualist will ask the person seeking wealth to bring the head of a young boy because boys are believed to spiritually propagate wealth. Some people are hired to kidnap a male child and bring him before an oracle that will certify the suitability of the boy. If the boy is rejected by the oracle, he cannot be used for the money making rituals because if he is used, there could be dire consequences. Boys from a royal lineage are often rejected by the oracle.

In Pursuit of Long Life

Some people perform ritual killings because of the fear of old age. How does this ritual work? The man or woman seeking long life exchanges his or her short life span for a family member(s) long life span. Young men and women are the target of this ritual murders which is carried out spiritually by casting spells that would kill the victim in his or her sleep.

Some people who have performed this ritual are often asked to use their own flesh and blood (children or grand-children) to perform this hideous sin. As soon as the ritual is performed, the person will live to be more than a hundred years old.

In Pursuit of Protection

Some powerful people in the society often carry out ritual murders in order to seek protection from their numerous enemies. Male and female genitals and other prime organs are often used to perform this ritual. The person seeking protection is asked to provide a specific human male or female organ. Prostitutes and night crawlers are often the targets of these ritual murderers.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, voetsak. Welcome to eater. Fascinating information. Creepy but fascinating. Thanks.

I have serious doubts as to the veracity of my lad's story (for a variety of mundane reasons too boring to go into here) but it does help explain why he would bring up being used in a ritual.

By the way, that is an, um.... interesting.... avatar you have there. Smile

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

in a bait of mine from 2009 I left it at the end. The family here, (I had killed "myself" off and sent a pic of "my" tombstone) they went to see a gypsy fortune-teller AND...used a Ouija Board. Asked, "does the lawyer live in London ??" he says NO. Left it that "my spirit" was a "ghost in all machines." That way the laddo could blame any computer problems or cell phone glitches on the spirit.

Short story: yes, I used superstition. The gift that keeps on giving, sowing uncertainty in the minds of lads. Makes us wonder though ? Would my lad go and commit an atrocity ?? I DID NOT put a "Spell" or "Charm" on Lad.

Any thoughts ?

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Very nice, indeed, Brainiac.
Well calculated to make the lad wonder for years.
You have a pm.

But to the crux of your question- it´s a fine line, indeed. Because you´d have to take into account the possible reactions of the lad´s family to boot.

It´s difficult for us to imagine the contrasts of education and thought in Nigeria, which is why I posted up the links to so many articles- to get a feel for how Nigerians see this.

And at the end of the day, I´m left wondering. There were some very disturbing indications in those articles.
For example, the justification of child sacrifice by quoting the old testament story of Isaac´s last minute escape from his father´s knife.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!

Last edited by psychicbait on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool a new genus for the collection:

The Sacrifice: Safari Lad scared of travelling lest he be ritually killed.

Wonderful Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to see what I can learn about this "ritual" business from a lad's perspective.
The Chairman of the Board, in complete control of the lad's $50,000 wrote:
Frankly, I don't believe your story about being used for rituals. I have never heard of such a thing. Maybe if you can convince me that this ritual business is for real something can be done for you. But right now this just sounds like one more excuse. Tell me more about this.

The objective is to learn what makes this lad tick and then make him scared NOT to travel.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or get him to travel, then let him think ritualists are waiting for him and make him go back. Any number of ways to waste his time.

perhaps a slow setup involving other puppet guymen becoming engaged in conversation with him, and subsequently having family members and themselves killed at the evil shrines would persuade him of the very real danger.

Ritual magic is a strong and destructive force in Nigeria, google "okija shrine" and "ogwugwu shrine" for the most famous horror stories of recent times. It's easy to see how the threat of being bled out to fill someone elses's pockets would distress the poor thing.

voetsak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

some intresting replies

not sure if you guys have come across this word before but it strikes fear thru africa

tokoloshe

the tokoloshe is an evil spirit, and it takes on various forms, one of the stories is it rides on the back of a hyena

It is some times hard to comprehend how an intelligent african is terrified of the tokoloshe and of things supposedly supernatural

I am new to this forum but I will be looking for a supernatural angle to my dealings

just a thought maybe getting a feel for a lad's cultural belief or local heritage and calling for help off the almighty all seeing google or his numerous brothers called search engines could help add a new twist to the mind games used with some lad's

my appologies if this is already being done, but being a newby and having read quite bit in the last few days it is an angle I havn't come across
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We need a link to the lengthy voodoo bait of last year ... the poor sod went round and round doing the most ridiculous stuff imaginable to drive off the juju. It was simply sublime Very Happy

edit:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133248&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just relieved to know that there aren't any sinister gangs out there tricking lads into "WIMP" safaris in order to lure them into becoming the human sacrifices in one of these "wealth" rituals.

Of course if there was a gang wicked enough to try such a thing there would most likely be at least one dissident member with the decency to email a quick warning at the last minute... Twisted Evil
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Perfect, thanks! I was just thinking of adding a new Facebook character to my repertoire. Now let's just see how many friends Tokoloshe Hyena can make! Twisted Evil

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you google Okija Shrines Nigeria, you'll find more than enough to mess with a lads mind.

A couple of years ago there were more than a few threads in here dealing with Okija, and IIRC Devguy had some brilliant insults scripts using a lot of the language and ritual.

http://www.champion.com.ng/index.php?news=26566

http://www.kwenu.com/publications/orabuchi/okija_shrines.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3563874.stm

Not to be used lightly, but it comes in handy as a way into the lads mind if he is Nigerian, or from anywhere near.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait Runner wrote:
I'm just relieved to know that there aren't any sinister gangs out there tricking lads into "WIMP" safaris in order to lure them into becoming the human sacrifices in one of these "wealth" rituals.

Of course if there was a gang wicked enough to try such a thing there would most likely be at least one dissident member with the decency to email a quick warning at the last minute... Twisted Evil

Indeed, Bait Runner, I sleep better at night knowing those dissindents probably exist.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could conceive of a mass ASEM from "a friend", warning mugus that they have been chosen for ritual sacrifice.... and urging them to flee while there is still time. It might be worth a few safaris.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BRUIN - Sort of a reverse hitman strategy. I was contemplating something along these lines for my lad who started this thread but I hadn't considered it as an ASEM.

By the way, when I asked my lad for details of his ordeal, this is what he wrote:
Quote:
The ritual business is what is very common here in nigeria, they use there mother and children on it and most cases they use unknow person and sometimes even themself who does not belongs to their family been demanded by their fratanity hood,Why on earth would i lie it's against my up bringing which is a great sin,Sir i really appreciate you and every thing you have done to help me.

If not for the help of one woman i would have been dead person by now,the driver and the boys are involved in it,they took me to a place i never know before that i should come down from the vehicle that we are going to carry some goods in the next village which they just got a call from one of there costumer that it's emergency. so the driver now turn back and on our way going i never found or recognise anything when going, the location was about seven hours away from the express way,it was getting dark when we got there i found out that there was no houses around and there was nobdy to see,i could not recognise anything, i only see bushes around

So they took me to a place to stay and i should not say a word, one brought out knife and the other brought out charms, but the charm did not work on me one of them use the a heavy wood to hit me on my head i fainted instantly.they taught i was dead the reason why they left me they is because they i never shock my legs or hand they taught i have given up the ghost they all left me with the native doctor,it was the next morning when a heavy rain fell and i relise myself alone in the bush and i have to try and help my self and locate the nearest village where i found one woman who feel for me and took me in,she gave me food and give me water to take my shower and i stay there till the next day she help me back home.

Sir, she also told me that it was God that stood for me that i would have been use me for ritual which they intend doing.that was why i could not even say a word i was shock i could not informed my dad about what i wnet through because he will give up the ghost instantly,ritual is what this big business men and woman use for having spiritual money.That is what they do here in nigeria,they use it to oppress the poor and they don't respect the Government or any person that comes there way.

The ritual demands human blood and human head,for spiritual money.

I think this is complete BS. He never mentioned he was heading out to pick up his money in Port Harcourt. I have had nothing but whining from him about how he can't travel. Although there was a gap of several days in communication with him, he never mentioned his ordeal until I wrote him telling him time was running out and giving him ideas on how to get to Port Harcourt. Then his story was they dropped him on the expressway at 2:00AM. Now he tells me they dragged him 7 hours into the bush? Hooey and donkey dust!

Now that he has started this little drama, I think a "ritual hitman" will begin stalking him.

curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes! More juju! I've always wanted to read more baits with all sorts of weird rituals and withcraft. I'm sure these lads would just love 'em.
A bait last year had a lad (Mike?) wearing something on his genitals if I remember correctly. A great read and lots of lad pain. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read

curlyearl wrote:
...juju!...weird rituals and withcraft... genitals...lad pain. Very Happy

Twisted Evil Yes, omg yes.

Perhaps we can collectively give the lads the impression that there is a rising tide of muti killings, beheadings and exsanguinations, giving us a background of fear and horror against which to plot and scheme.

Todd Bowman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad say in a s3cur17y sh31ld questionare that while he did not believe in werewolves, he had actually seen vampires in action. wonder if its along the same lines

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic