SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi, new here...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bogroll Holder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

..wouldn't mind chatting with the bloke in KoKo.DKs avatar though...

---Good old Abe.

Closed lad accounts

Thanks And God bless you all.
Nana Kwadwo Baah Wiredu.
The late Mr Kwadwo Baah-Wiredu
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few things you can know for certain:
1) He is a black Nigerian man. He is not the man in the photos.
2) He was never in the US or the UK. The "UK" phone number, like all 44-70 numbers, is a free redirect number that is actually routed to his cellphone in Nigeria. These numbers are used by scammers every day when they are pretending to be in the UK.
3) He might have access to someone in the US to take calls, but not necessarily-- those numbers may also be VOIP or magic jack numbers. I'm also a little confused as to his method of proving himself--did he actually answer the phone when you called him, or did you call and then he called you back without answering? If the latter, he may not even have access to those numbers, just waited long enough for you to have called, then tried you.

BTW, welcome, and hope you stick around and try your own hand at baiting!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I called him, left a voice mail & he called me back. Then he had me call him back "to prove that the number is real". Then he called me "to save me the expense of the call".
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The US numbers are probably forwarding numbers or VoIP numbers. They are not hard to get. I have about 15 phone numbers all over the US.

Koko.Dk wrote:
It's probably best you didn't. Because like any other criminal this guy will have no problem stabbing/shooting you dead.

I believe the OP meant meeting the actual person in the photo the lad sent, not the lad himself.

The shooting/stabbing thing was a hair dramatic. Meeting a lad face to face would be incredibly foolish but a dead victim is not a paying victim.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
observer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right, Ghost. I did mean I'd like to find the actual person in the photo. The LAD himself can take a flying leap. Wink
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So glad you didn't get ripped off by this scumbag!Smile

For future reference, the "Angel, honey, baby" etc. is a sign that he's writing to so many women he can't keep the names straight (Lads are really lazy) so the endearments are a safe option. The multiple "ok"s are another Laddish thing.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Observer. I'm a little late in joining this thread but would you like to post the details of this lad at our sister site www.scamwarners.com

I think it would help a few more people as your lad will be working more than you alone.

Welcome to Eater Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bogroll Holder: Alexander SkarsgÄrd in bed! Laughing

Ghost: Thanks for the clarification. Very Happy

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
elpet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey. Just found this via google. This guy approached me on a singles forum a couple of days ago. He had a cute photo posted so I responded. We emailed, just a couple of mails and I thought something didn't smell right so I googled.

This guy is definitely still going. same name (wesley or weley) and antiques business. he told me he's in dallas. we didn't get as far as exchanging numbers or talking.

he didn't get to me, but it looks like this is an ongoing thing for him and I'd love to know someone's going to bait him and take him for a trip.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, elpet! Check your PMs.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
elpet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...found it and answered. Gotta say I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!!!! I love zombies, I mean, I hate zombies ... or ..um. .. I love to hate zombies!
iamlbarker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

icant believe it.i almost got scammed by the same guy,samr story except the american mother died from cancer.my gamilyn thinks i need to play it along.i cant believe i let myself believe him.
Taj Mahal
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@iamlbarker

don't bait him from your regular email. set up a new persona and email address if you want to bait him. read up on safe baiting

@observer!
good job exposing this rat! your post has warned at least these other two victims. Anyone googling weley's name or email is directed straight to this site.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW.......I am talking to the same guy...right now!!!! Pretty much all the same information. Breaks my heart to see he is a fake. I told him from the very start that I was skeptical.....he has worked very hard to convience me otherwise for about a month!! I told him.......not to ask me for any money until after we met in person or I would know. He was offended that I would say that....he would never!! He left this morning for the UK and is going to keep in touch while he is gone. Ohhhh and as SOON as he gets back......we will be meeting. WOW....I can't say....I haven't seen a few red flgs..........but he is very good!!! Contact me if you want "observer" was it?
olderandwiser
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still talking to this guy and want to know if anybody has any good ideas of how I can pay his ass back a little, for what he has done to the 3-4 woman on here already. Hard telling how many others he has and will scam. I sure feel like a damn fool. I would love to reverse this scam back to him.

Any ideas????????
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi olderandwiser Welcome to 419eater

As earlier mentioned If he has your real life details or email drop him. Get a Gmail mail account with no connection to your real life info and bait him from there.

Visit Eater University. Read the Stickys. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program. Bait Safe and most of all have Fun!!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
iamlbarker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well i have to saY AFTER BUSTING THIS GUY I HADENT HEARD FROM HIM UNTIL TODAY.HE JUST POPPED UP IN MY YAHOO CURSING ME OUT BECAUSE I REPORTED HIM ON THE SITE HE FOUND ME. I DIDNT REPLY TO HIMAND JUST SIGNES OUT.ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO?
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went back to the OP. observer on Apr. 7 This creep has been stringing
more than 1 person for over 2 months. Come back only as a new persona
a character name of your own invention with a gmail addy. No IP.

Story: you joined a weird religion / CULT. Had to give up all things tech.
and farm veggies at their commune. Just got de-programmed. You are using computers again and your in-box over-floweth.
I have sent ASEM's to get in on the fun and say I was on a long vacation.
2,3, or 4 mos. Same thing 100's of mails in the inbox. I get a reply every time haven't missed yet. Even as late as lad sent script early April, I answer in late July. Hope it's not too late? it wasn't. A full 4 months.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
observer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

elpet wrote:
Hey. Just found this via google. This guy approached me on a singles forum a couple of days ago. He had a cute photo posted so I responded. We emailed, just a couple of mails and I thought something didn't smell right so I googled.

This guy is definitely still going. same name (wesley or weley) and antiques business. he told me he's in dallas. we didn't get as far as exchanging numbers or talking.

he didn't get to me, but it looks like this is an ongoing thing for him and I'd love to know someone's going to bait him and take him for a trip.

He did??? The JERK!! Well, I noticed that he finally removed his profile from the dating site I met him on. I could've easily fallen for him & was quite hurt when I figured out he was a scammer. Luckily, I followed my instinct. I'm so glad for that!
observer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

olderandwiser wrote:
WOW.......I am talking to the same guy...right now!!!! Pretty much all the same information. Breaks my heart to see he is a fake. I told him from the very start that I was skeptical.....he has worked very hard to convience me otherwise for about a month!! I told him.......not to ask me for any money until after we met in person or I would know. He was offended that I would say that....he would never!! He left this morning for the UK and is going to keep in touch while he is gone. Ohhhh and as SOON as he gets back......we will be meeting. WOW....I can't say....I haven't seen a few red flgs..........but he is very good!!! Contact me if you want "observer" was it?

Yep, that sounds just like him! Did he have a son from a deceased woman in Texas? This guy must be a rookie, because he's too much like the discriptive scammer. But the pics will just suck you right in. And yes, he was upset that I didn't trust him too. Almost went too much out of his way saying I don't blame you for trusting me & I'll prove myself to you... etc, etc, etc.
olderandwiser
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

iamlbarker wrote:
well i have to saY AFTER BUSTING THIS GUY I HADENT HEARD FROM HIM UNTIL TODAY.HE JUST POPPED UP IN MY YAHOO CURSING ME OUT BECAUSE I REPORTED HIM ON THE SITE HE FOUND ME. I DIDNT REPLY TO HIMAND JUST SIGNES OUT.ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO?

He did the same thing to me!!! Left me a nasty IM that I turned him into the police and they contacted him in Texas. Whole differant side of the guy!!!! It was out of the blue too, cause I hadn't talked to him for about 10 days prior, and haven't heard from him since.
karennkotb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well he is still at it, i met him on a dating site @ 3 months ago. I only talked to him 1 time and he left me a message 1 time. I almost fell for it but trusted my gut and told him no. His story to me was Wesley Flesner, 40, Big Spring, TX 7yr old son named Dickson Austin Flesner. Brother, 21, Ethan Flesner going to college in CA for science. He raised his brother after his parents death in an accident in Sweden, they moved to the US, 4 years ago his sons mom, who was from finland, died of breast cancer. The phone number he gave me came up as Texas when I did a reverse look up. He used the baby, angel nicknames which is strange when people talk to me because I have a very unusual first name. He told me he was an antiques dealer, had his own store, Westaust Antiques, and was going to Manchester UK for a contract. When he got there the bag that his credit card was in was missing. He waited several days before asking me to do him a favor. He wanted to have a client that owed him money send me a check, for me to deposit in my account and then wire him some of the money. He would get the rest when he came to visit this month for my birthday. He said that the client did not deal international and when I asked, that his brother couldn't do it because he did not have an account that had been opened for 6 months. That this client would not allow a check to clear in an account that was new. I asked him why he would give some one he didn't know 32,000 and he said that he loved me and this was his way of showing that he trusted me. He is on MYspace and facebook with the same pics but does not seem to be using either. on facebook it lists his place of work as Wesley Antiques. His email address is weleyflesner@yahoo. Unfortunetly since we had talked for so long and I thought he was coming to see me, he knows my real name and address. I read what was posted about not talking to him anymore or talking to him to waste his time but is he going to use my info some how? what do I do now?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic