SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi, new here...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
observer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all. I just signed up. I was corresponding with 'someone' I'd met on another forum. We IMed & he even started calling me. He lived in the states. He was taking a trip to the UK to try to win a contract with someone regarding his 'antiques business'. Unfortunately, he lost one of his bags on the way... the one (of course) with his credit card in it. The story goes on & on... & on...

Anyway, a friend gave me this website. So, hello all. I want to be prepared if anything like this happens again.

Just so you know... I DID NOT fall for it. Very Happy
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome to Eater Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Observer,
Welcome to eater.
We want to hear the full story, leave out no small detail, including this guys contact details etc.
We really would like a piece of him.
Laughing

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome Ob, glad to hear you didnt fall for it. have a good ol read and you will learn a few tricks, just remember if you want to take part in the fun, to bait safe , dont use your real life details or email.

If you dont plan on taking part, and just want some good info, then you should also check out our sister site, www.scamwarners.com they will look after you there with plenty of good information and things to look out for.

observer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! The email address he gave me was [email protected]. I wanted so badly to believe he was for real! He seemed so nice & was very handsome... at least the pics he sent me were. And no, they weren't of a model... these were of an actual person. Whether or not it was actually him, I'm not sure.

He said he was originally from Sweden & that he'd moved to the US 15 years ago with his younger brother (who was 5 at the time they moved... he was 25), after his parents were murdered by relatives over property.

Then he had a son (whose pics he also sent to me) from an American who tragically died in a car accident 4 1/2 years ago. He said he now raises his son alone. They have a dog & live in Big Spring, TX. He was quite religious... telling me he prays to God to find his soulmate. He called me angel, baby, etc., very frequently.

He gave me a phone number (I checked the area code & it was out of the TX area) & I gave him mine. He called me, but it was from another number (this area code was out of LA, CA). When I called him back, I got voice mail. He called me back (number withheld) & told me to call the number he'd given me to prove he was for real. Then he called me back, "to save me the money of the call". He had an EXTREMELY THICK accent. I'd never spoken to a Swede before, so I can't tell you if it was, indeed, a Swedish accent.

He flew to the UK last week with his son to bid for a contract dealing with his antiques business. He told me, after he got there, that a piece of luggage was stolen & it contained his credit card. He said that it'd been used as well. He told me the bank froze that card but that he only had the cash he had on him. He did say he had round-trip tickets to get back home.

He never actually ASKED me to send money, but kept broaching the subject of how the bank had approved a loan, but he needed someone to deposit the money into their account & send him the money. I know enough about scammers to know NEVER to do this. So I refused. He said I don't trust him & that he wasn't asking me to do it. I told him he was trying to guilt me into doing it. He said he wouldn't even allow me to do it, if I'd offered. A couple of minutes later, he said he had to get dinner for him & his son. He disappeared & I haven't seen or heard from him again.

He had kept talking about coming to visit me. How we would be so good together. I'm furious about people using others' emotions to widdle money out of them!! I feel used!
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be worth posting that guys details up on Scamwarners as well.
There's a good chance he's trying the same story on others too.

Scammers love to play on the emotions of their intended victims. Often that's the more successful ones too. One more reason why we enjoy messing with them Twisted Evil

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard, observer. Nice to hear you didn't fall for this jerk's story.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the facility, observer!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome observer, I see you posted his e-addy. Is that a "green light"
You just say the word, and it's open season, fire-at-will, massbait dog-pile Rugby-scrum. If you want to un-leash the combined fury of the baiting community. Just give the word.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Observer if you have an email and can post it with headers.

I'd promise to treat him with lots of TLC, in my dungeon. Twisted Evil

So long since I've had a nice love lad, apart from Bankster of course. Laughing

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
observer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone. As much as I'd really like to believe this guy wasy genuine, I've read to many others' scam reports to know that he is, indeed, a scammer. He played with my heart & emotions. That ticks me off to NO END!!! Mad

So be my guest... have at him!!! Evil or Very Mad

I have more contact info... & will give it via message.
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Observer! I'm a Swede (and moved to the US, but I was 9 and not 15 like the scammer's brother). I could tell you if his accent was really thick or not. Most Swedes know English to some degree and it's not very often that you'll find one that can't speak English. Swedes do have a unique accent when they speak English but you can still understand them even if they do mispronounce certain words. This might be just me, but I really don't think his accent could be extremely thick and be a Swede (English is a mandatory subject in schools in Sweden and most of us start from 4 grade on). So my guess is that he really wasn't a Swede. You should put the headers of his emails through an Ip address website to see where he really is from. http://ip-adress.com

EDIT: Flesner is a Scottish surname not a Swedish surname. Although there are German variants of this name, it's not a surname Swedes have but I wouldn't be too surprised if there were a few with that last name. Weley definitely not a Swedish name either. (In fact I'm almost certain almost nobody has that name unless it was generated from a baby name website.)

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
observer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
Welcome Observer! I'm a Swede (and moved to the US, but I was 9 and not 15 like the scammer's brother). I could tell you if his accent was really thick or not. Most Swedes know English to some degree and it's not very often that you'll find one that can't speak English. Swedes do have a unique accent when they speak English but you can still understand them even if they do mispronounce certain words. This might be just me, but I really don't think his accent could be extremely thick and be a Swede (English is a mandatory subject in schools in Sweden and most of us start from 4 grade on). So my guess is that he really wasn't a Swede. You should put the headers of his emails through an Ip address website to see where he really is from. http://ip-adress.com

I saved his VM messages on my cell. They'll stay there for about 10 more days. I can barely understand a few words he says. Whatever accent it is... it's VERY thick!!

And his brother was 5 when he supposedly moved here... the scammer was 25.

Also, scammer lived in TX while his 20 year old brother lived in CA (they apparently had lived there first). When I asked if he could use his brother's account, he said his brother was in the hospital. Now why would you travel to the UK while your brother (that you raised as your own) was in a hospital???
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

observer

IP address is USA - AOL
so why would he use a UK re-direct phone number and not a US cell phone or land line??? Wink

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
observer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Angel, he gave me a number out of TX, called me from a number out of CA, & then when he was "overseas", gave me an international number.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Hi

can you post the email header here for all to see? and any emails and phone numbers he has given you?

There are baiters who would like to 'help' with him.

Reading the threads in Eater Uni is a good idea too. Have you asked for a MENTOR.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133443

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

observer wrote:
He played with my heart & emotions. That ticks me off to NO END!!!
So be my guest... have at him!!!

I'm sure there are some baiters here who would be happy to take a run at this creep. Or... come on in, the water's fine! Join the crew and learn how to take a piece out of this a-hole yourself. We're happy to help.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
observer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the first one...

From Weley Flesner Sat Apr 3 07:13:30 2010
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 216.252.121.62; Sat, 03 Apr 2010 07:13:31 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [98.136.165.64]
Authentication-Results: mta1039.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO web112915.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.136.165.64)
by mta1039.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 03 Apr 2010 07:13:31 -0700
Received: (qmail 65957 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Apr 2010 14:13:30 -0000
DKIM-Signature:
DomainKey-Signature: [snipped to prevent blowout -ghost]
Received: from [41.217.65.13] by web112915.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 03 Apr 2010 07:13:30 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 07:13:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hi Beautiful
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2138179674-1270304010=:65916"
Content-Length: 4074

Hi honey how are you doing,thanks for the reply am so grateful and happy to hear from you and i really understand what you mean angel but i want you to know that i can never hurt you orr lie to you i really want you to trust me cos am not here for games or lies it just about what happened to me but i know i will be strong and everything will be alright and tell me how you are spending your easter and everything let me know angel ok and please pray for me as well for my contract ok angel

Phone numbers he gave me are:
(281) 940-8297
(661) 378-9029
+44 703 592 8877

As I said, he only replied to emails I'd previously sent. So I'm not sure if the header is of use (not that computer savvy). Thanks for any help you can give me!

Last edited by observer on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Header resolves to Lagos, Nigeria (surprise, surprise). Area codes are Los Angeles and Houston (but you already knew that). So it looks like the Nigerian lad has contacts in the states. Not uncommon.

observer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Full quotation of the previous post is not necessary. We use this ^^^ instead- Connie)

Very interesting!! Thanks for the info!! If you get into contact, PLEASE let me know! I'd be curious to see if someone can bait him & give him his just rewards!!!

Now, if only I could ACTUALLY meet the man in the pics this jerk sent me... Sad
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It's probably best you didn't. Because like any other criminal this guy will have no problem stabbing/shooting you dead. It's best to keep your distance from the lad and "pretend" your coming to give him the money but you're in a neighboring country (or even further) and it will take you 2 weeks+ to get there. Excuses slow it down more, and better yet get him to travel for you.

EDIT: Also, is there a way you could upload the voice messages so that we could hear them?

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
observer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure... I'll have to check into that. Wink
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi observer and welcome to Eater. I hope that you pull up a chair, read some stickies and help us fight the fight. One of the mantras that we chant here is "bait safe" and as a result I would suggest simply ignoring this lad. Block him from your email and block him from your IM if possible. If you would like a mentor, request one in the mentor request thread. If you would like to bait a love scammer, we have lots of fresh ones for you. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

observer, you have a PM.

Bogroll Holder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Observer welcome to Eater. Razz

Glad you didn't let that barstardsonofabridge worm his way in any further. I really felt for you when I read how you felt Sad

Let's hope that we can all, or indeed yourself as suggested, give him a right good seeing to!

---Good old Abe.

Closed lad accounts

Thanks And God bless you all.
Nana Kwadwo Baah Wiredu.
The late Mr Kwadwo Baah-Wiredu
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic