SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scary email,if it is a scam how low can it get!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

$age Brush of the American Slavery Society (ASS) just registered for the summit Smile

ASS struggles daily to reinstate slavery in the United States, we would like to attend the summit to better understand our opposition.

Lets see if they stoop this low...

Safari Franklin, Accra Ghana-Kpalime Togo
2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
MoralThreat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a reply from them. I had sent a list of 25 people that wanted to attend (thank god for random name generators) and I was told they could only accept five due to "insufficient" funds. I imagine this is where the fees come in. Good thing I told them my chapter of CRAP has deep pockets. Very Happy

Why do you so much enjoy insulting me at my age? - Barr. Frazer

Closed lad accounts x 13 Cellphone x 2
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been invited with the same letter posted before. Except my hostess is Dorothy Williams, and her EMail header traces back to California.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Bogroll Holder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm If it's going this well, methinks Mary Hinge might like an invite.

---Good old Abe.

Closed lad accounts

Thanks And God bless you all.
Nana Kwadwo Baah Wiredu.
The late Mr Kwadwo Baah-Wiredu
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure hope those Hotels have heliports to begin with. They can't expect me to indulge in something as mundane as driving in.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
EdnaEvaredge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love in on this please! I'm a new baiter, got 1 Lad I'm working on at the moment so have time for some conference shennanigans! If anyone can use me please let me know! =)
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi EdnaEvaredge ,

I am sure the organisers of the SUMMIT are happy if you want to attend the conference.

Just answer to the addresses in the first post here, and they will answer.

For questions in the development of the bait, you always find help in this forum.

Here is a link to a previous conference-scam http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151668
or this one .. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150339

btw- welcome to Eater at Easter.
EdnaEvaredge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I didn't waste any time, the Holy Sisters of Mercy, Understanding and Tolerance (SMUT for short) want in on this.

Quote:

Greetings & may I reach you in good spirits.

My name is Sister Persephone Underwood and I am the public representative of the Holy Sisters of Mercy, Understanding and Tolerance. A colleague received the email below and forwarded it to my Order with the greatest of haste. I am sure you are aware of the outreach work we do in South East Asia, especially with children who are the victims of child abuse. Having done 10 years work in areas like Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia I believe our order can make many significant contributions as God's work has provided us with a vast knowledge base and wisdom on this subject. It is of great importance to us to bring a delegation to this conference and there would be approximately 10 of us (including myself) in attendance. I look forward to the provision of further information and may God speed your important work.

In Christ,
Sister Persephone Underwood
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ EdnaEvaredge
Very Happy Looking forward to meet you and your smuty sisters at THE SUMMIT
--

eehhm ... let me quote some posts to new members from more experienced ones ...
have fun !

Quote:
(ParaNoid)

While you are ready to get started, take a look at Eater U at the bottom of the Index page. It will give you information from experienced baiters.
To get started, act like you think a victim might act. A little suspicious and a little willing. Nothing too fast and nothing too fancy. Get a feel for your lad and your comfort level.

Bait safe and have fun.
Quote:
(Dorothy)

I highly recommend you wander over to the scambaiting help forum and request a mentor in the appropriate thread (in the stickies). Mentors are free and will help you to get started on the right foot.

While you are waiting for a mentor, pick a few letters from surplus and drop a very simple, generic reply to see who bites, and do some reading down in Eater U. You'll have some scammers spinning in circles in no time!
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In order to participate, first I have to have a receipt confirming my reservation in the Hotel in Dakar. Which will obviously ask for a hefty deposit or advance payment.

Quote:
Contact the selected hotel management in Dakar-Senegal to book rooms ASAP, and furnish us with your registration forms duly filled, as you have to print it out, fill it accordingly then scan it and send it back to us as an E-mail attachment, together with the hotel booking confirmation receipt not later than April 12th 2010.

Hotel B.Lamine Rue 55 Ngor BP 2022; 18585 DAKAR; SENEGAL
Tel (+221)76-534-1652 Email: [email protected]

Scams with this hotel are also mentioned here:

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=24697

Any of you guys have confirmed reservations there yet?

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir

francis mensah
EdnaEvaredge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joaquin wrote:

Scams with this hotel are also mentioned here:

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=24697

Any of you guys have confirmed reservations there yet?

I got the email with the hotel details this morning, haven't figured out how I'm going to go about this one yet. Thanks for the link though, going to have a read.
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edna Evaredge wrote:

Quote:
haven't figured out how I'm going to go about this one yet.

The Hotel will surely ask for the deposit in bank transfer or, of course, Western Union. Betcha they will not accept credit cards, where the charge can be disputed.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir

francis mensah
EdnaEvaredge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joaquin wrote:
Edna Evaredge wrote:

Quote:
haven't figured out how I'm going to go about this one yet.

The Hotel will surely ask for the deposit in bank transfer or, of course, Western Union. Betcha they will not accept credit cards, where the charge can be disputed.

Figured WU would have to be an option, going to duck down to my local WU tomorrow and get the Australian forms and paperwork then scan them all so I have them to use.

I wonder what would happen if I told them that the SMUTty sisters are forbidden by vatican law to frequent hotels and must be accommodated in a sterile manger, barn, or stable. Very Happy
MoralThreat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ If you search the forum you should be able to find the WU forms already scanned.

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, what's he up to?

Quote:
I informed the organizing committee about your group accommodation situation, and was informed to tell you that since your group are willing to take care of their transportation to the conference venue, you can go on with t he booking in Dakar Radisson Blu.

He's OK with me not using his fake hotel?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My delegates ore not yet confirmed.
Though all of them nice and honourable citizens.
Hope my pastor will get a bed + breakfast.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My delegates are busy touring the back streets of Bangkok looking for 8 year old virgins.
Once they have had there fill they will be happy to sign up Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caitlyn sends this to Kaitlyn. Bolding is mine:

Hi Guys,

Here are the details you asked for:

01) Names exactly as in passport e.g.: First Name, Last Name Caitlyn A Hill
02) Passport Numbers. m-1015 (M-1015 is the title of a Sylvester LP. It has "Rock the box" on it) Wink
03) Date of Birth. 13-05-1975
04) Place of Birth. Scotland
05) Country of Residence. United states
06) Postal Code 33801 (it took me ages to find that out)
07) Postal Address 13 NW 45th Street Crystal Lake, Florida
08 ) Contact Number 1-904-241-1080 (I can't WAIT for them to ring that number)

Hope this helps, Looking forward to possibly even having a NAMBLA stand at your exhibiton!

Caitlyn

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get a confirmation form... FOR SOMEONE ELSE!

Dear Anthony Bauer,

We thank you for your interest to join hands with us to wage global war against Child Abuse and Human Trafficking. We are working hard to make these events a success.

We deem is necessary to inform you that, you have been duly registered to participate in these forth-coming events, you are only responsible for your hotel booking in Dakar Senegal, and our organization will be responsible for your accommodation stay here in the United States together with your round trip air tickets which covers both countries.

Endeavour to furnish us with your forms duly filled, and your hotel booking confirmation receipt.

Carefully follow the instructions of the selected hotel management. You are to make your hotel reservation in Dakar Senegal, and forward us the booking conformation receipt which can only prove your participation in both venue of the summit.

You are to download the following attachments to view your registration file, print and fill the questioners with a pen.

Contact the selected hotel management in Dakar-Senegal to book rooms ASAP, and furnish us with your registration forms duly filled, as you have to print it out, fill it accordingly then scan it and send it back to us as an E-mail attachment, together with the hotel booking confirmation receipt not later than April 12th 2010.

Hotel B.Lamine Rue 55 Ngor BP 2022; 18585 DAKAR; SENEGAL Tel (+221)76-534-1652 Email: [email protected]

Sincerely,

Berry Taylor

Registrar

Slappage time
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Slappage:

What the hell is this??? My name is NOT Anthony Bauer it is CAITLYN HILL. If you call this professionalism then I may have to withdraw from your summit. After spending a week trying to convince the florida Chapter of Nambla that we should have a stand at your summit, you send me this???

I am planning on investing a LOT of money at your summit and if THIS is the best you can come up with I may have to withdraw.

Send me the proper form immediately

Caitlyn

Merged the last two posts into one. I left the post directly above alone as the thread reads better. Connie.

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
MoralThreat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ LMAO. Anthony Bauer is the bait I'm running. I was wondering why I haven't heard back from them yet. Oh I smell some major slappage going on here.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can generate an essay to send to the lads using this-

http://www.essaygenerator.com/

You can also generate a computer science paper and replace computer terms with human trafficking and child abuse using this-

http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Edna: Welcome. My character's retirement village is named after you (The Dame Edna Everage Memorial retirement Centre. The memorial part just made it sound sillier to me so I went with it. No-one has queried it of course)

In the meantime I get this back along with the form (Which to be honest I can't be assed printing and scanning):

Dear Caitlyn,

We are sorry for the mix-up with the registration forms, it was a mistake with the attachment, and it was not done on purpose. Please note that this summit is not mandatory, it is voluntary.

We thank you for your interest to join hands with us to wage global war against Child Abuse and Human Trafficking. We are working hard to make these events a success.

We deem is necessary to inform you that, you have been duly registered to participate in these forth-coming events, you are only responsible for your hotel booking in Dakar Senegal, and our organization will be responsible for your accommodation stay here in the United States together with your round trip air tickets which covers both countries.

Endeavour to furnish us with your forms duly filled, and your hotel booking confirmation receipt.

Carefully follow the instructions of the selected hotel management. You are to make your hotel reservation in Dakar Senegal, and forward us the booking conformation receipt which can only prove your participation in both venue of the summit.

You are to download the following attachments to view your registration file, print and fill the questioners with a pen.

Sincerely,

Berry Taylor
Registrar

"You are a dead meat!"

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
You can generate an essay to send to the lads using this-

http://www.essaygenerator.com/

You can also generate a computer science paper and replace computer terms with human trafficking and child abuse using this-

http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/

I used this to create an essay on 419 eater.

Quote:
An essay on 419 eater

Man's greatest achievement? Perhaps not, but can you afford not to read on when I am about to tell you about 419 Eater? Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of 419 Eater. Remarkably 419 Eater is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. It still has the power to shock global commercial enterprises, trapped by their infamous history. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

Society is a human product. The immortal and indispensable phrase ‘honesty is the best policy’ [1] borrowed much from 419 Eater. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet 419 Eater irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.

Status, Security, Fame - 419 Eater, all revolve around this 'golden fleece'. To put it simply, people like 419 Eater.

Economic Factors

The dictionary defines economics as 'the social science concerned with the production, distribution, exchange, and consumption of goods and services'. We will begin by looking at the Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model. For those of you unfamiliar with this model it is derived from the Three-Amigos model but with greater emphasis on the outlying gross national product.
Annual
Military
Budget

419 Eater

How do we explain these clear trends? Well the annual military budget, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by 419 Eater due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. What it all comes down to is money. Capitalists love 419 Eater.

Political Factors

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Comparing current political thought with that held just ten years ago is like comparing the two sides of 419 Eater.

Consider this, spoken at the tender age of 14 by style icon Francis Skank 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' [2] What a fantastic quote. To paraphrase, the quote is saying '419 Eater wins votes.' Simple as that.
Since the Renaissance 419 Eater has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.

Conclusion

In summary, 419 Eater parades along man's streets and man waves back. It fills a hole, ensures financial stability and figures show it's a winning formular.

I'll leave you with this quote from Sigourney Clooney: 'I demand 419 Eater, nothing more nothing less.' [3]

[1] Traditional - possibly first said by King Arthor... but probably not.

[2] Skank - Politics for Dummies - PV6 Media

[3] Sham Magazine - Issue 124 - Monkey Books

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CONFIRMED !!

Nobody did tell me about: The confirmations are nicely made 3-page pdf-documents !! One for each member of the delegation.

Now I understand why it took that long. Defenitely more work for the lad than a lousy .. go and send the money quick .. mail.

And the organizers did generously overlook and manage the gaps in the informations I have sent.

I will invite some more people to use this professional service.

--
edit to add: OOPS now I had a closer look on this 3-page document:
HA - the delegates should fill them out, for the visa. .. ..unless you are covered under the US Visa Waiver Permanent Program.
o boy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic