SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Maga No Need Pay - Anti-419 music video

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if this was already posted here, but this is interesting or at least entertaining. Microsoft started something called MISSPIN - The Microsoft Internet Safety, Security and Privacy Initiative for Nigeria. They released a music video to persuade Nigerians not to get involved in scamming.

The song is called "Maga No Need Pay".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGCnl6O6bnE

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That was a real good video. It's true that scammers are everywhere in the world, but what is the statistic. Sadly, probably still 90% in Ladgeria
So much that their country's name is forever tainted and linked by association with crime and scamming. Yahooze.

Mention to anyone the "Nigerian 419" They know what you're talking about. That video is a great positive message to youth in general.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What is with the guy in the pink shirt?

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for sharing, Dog Dine.

This project is explained here.

Also seems to be an answer to this sickening song: Maga don pay

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Talk is cheap, so when do we see evidence that lads are being arrested and internet cafe owners made responsible for crimes comitted on their computers?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was brilliant. How do you fight crime? You need to enforce the law, but you absolutely need a cultural shift too. This is such an inspired way to reach out and give a popular voice to the 'don't do it' camp. Will it solve the issue? Nope. Will it help create an environment where it may encourage a few guys who were wavering? Probably. It's a start.

History shows 'public awareness' songs don't solve problems, but they bring them up in everyday conversation a lot more. Live Earth generated a lot of press for environmentalism, attached a lot of idols names to a marginally controversial campaign, bring it more mainstream. It worked. 'Just say No' was an abomination, but at least it provided a voice for the 'No' camp. Band Aid / Apartheid & Mandela lobbying / 466664 / etc - they don't solve the problem, but they can create an environment where it becomes easier not to support the status quo. And that creates a gap. And that can be worked on...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:

Quote:
that creates a gap. And that can be worked on...

So should we send lads the links? Shocked

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dutch, we baiters are the magas and mugus who DON pay.
@devil_woman, a few lads get arrested, I don't think there's been an increase from their standard rate of arrest. I read of a recent where the Lad got 12 yrs. ( from a post here re: served papers by a lawyer for a deposition) My belief ? Every so often the Govt. of Nigeria crucifies one person as an example to others. Business is good at the cafes. They are required to post warning signs. (and signage has an effect on scofflaws?)

@manbiteslion, good insights. you called them "Public awareness" songs.
Let's hope it raises public awareness. And the few lads who were
"on the fence" ? My own optimism makes me want to believe it will tip a few of them to avoid scamming as a way of life.

You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brainiac wrote:
@Dutch, we baiters are the magas and mugus who DON pay.

The Ladgerian 'maga don pay' has to be translated as 'victim did pay' or 'victim has payed.' I don't know about you, but I never do. Wink

Edited to translate 'maga' too

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
Talk is cheap, so when do we see evidence that lads are being arrested and internet cafe owners made responsible for crimes comitted on their computers?

This only very rarely happens, Cafe owners of course would never be able to be held accountable for what people use their PC's for. The lads themselves are ten a penny.
None of the money men at the top will ever get touched as it's such a corrupt society. You would be better focussing your efforts on petitioning or government to out pressure on theirs to clean up. However as our government are just as corrupt, even more so its a bit of 'the pot calling the kettle'. As far as Nigerias reputation goes, it never had one until this started other than another Banana replulic.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brainiac wrote:
My own optimism makes me want to believe it will tip a few of them to avoid scamming as a way of life.
Who knows if it will - but the song is aiming to get wide circulation, and is connecting scamming with unpatriotism, which exerts a steady if subtle pressure and tries to shift attitudes...

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it reads like an awesome modality, who can get there lads to take part in an antiscam campaign (for the promise of shiny ruples of course)

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new song - to the music of 'Pass the Dutchie' by Musical Youth

Quote:
This generation
Damns their nation
With scamation

419 happen to be the name of scam
sounds to really make you flim and flam

{chorus}
I say
Pass the Mugu on the left hand side
Pass the Mugu on the left hand sife
I gonna burn, chop my dolla make me jump and prance
it a go done, now my Oga make me rock in the dance

It was a hot and sweaty Cafe in the town
(How does it feel when you got no Mugu?)
You could feel it was a Lagos afternoon
So I left the Cafe went out for a walk
As I pass the Chairmens camp I heard them say

I say
He's gonna burn, chop my dolla make me jump and prace

So I stopped to find out what was going on.
(How does it feel when you've got no Mugu ?)
'Cause the spirit of Joker, you know he leads you on
There was a ring of Chairmen and a session was there in swing
You could feel the chill as I seen and heard them say

{Chorus}
'Cause me say listen to the G Man, a me say listen to the bait
Give me little dolla make me wind up me waist
Me say listen to the G man, a me say listen to the bait
Give me little dolla make me wind up me waist, I say

{Chorus}
You scam it on the e-mail, a so me say, we a go scam it on the e-mail
A so me know you a go scam it on the e-mail
A so me say we a go hear it on the e-mail

{Chorus}

I say east, say west, say north and south (on the left hand side)
419 eater is gonna make us jump and shout (on the left hand side)

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka

Last edited by wowwow on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:29 am; edited 7 times in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ So sing it for us. Laughing

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe later after a few pints.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I can't wait, and a few other baiters like a bit of music too! Cool

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't be so optimistic. I've been in African slums where they watch that sort of videos and dream of the life-style that the videos represent. As a lad of mine said today, Nigeria is a corrupt country, and nobody really cares. For know, there really isn't either carrot or stick. To be one of the rare oil states in Africa, it's in a miserable condition. I sometimes think it'd be better if there was no TV and Internet at all in Africa.

Nevertheless, I think it's better to do something small than stay passive and that's why I bait. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I sometimes think it'd be better if there was no TV and Internet at all in Africa.

Yea, but weren't these sort of scams still around before the internet at least? They would just use snail mail to try to hook their victims. Perhaps measures should be taken even further, and ban any kind of postal activities from that area.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But the Internet has made everything so much easier.

Quote:
Many years ago, the United States started a special group to help encourage the growth of the Nigerian economy. It was called ARPANET and is the foundation for the Internet and our current economic prosperity. This course will teach you how the United States provided us with direct links to millions of wealthy and gullible households who assisted us in funneling millions of dollars back to our home country. They are a great people and we will never forget that.

Shocked Evil or Very Mad

(From the course offerings of The University of Nigeria.)

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You realize that is a joke/satirical site? The real university is http://www.unn.edu.ng/.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, Juan, I thought it was real!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cool

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@manbiteslion, the video had some 77,000 views when I looked.
To those...OK the Internet makes it easier. The Jerusalem letter was laid on all doorsteps. 1588. The 1st "junk mail." Somebody in prison, pay his bail and you will be rewarded.

If the scam dates back to cave times it wouldn't surprise me.
wowwow- you can post your completed song in Audio Forum. thanks

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm shy, and my voice sounds like a cat on crack.
*Scroooowl Meeeowlll Yeahh*

Now with extended {better} lyrics .. I'm really spoiling you here .. supposed to be working Wink

Quote:
This generation
Damns their nation
With scamation

419 happen to be the name of scam
sounds to really make you flim and flam

CHORUS:
I say

It was a hot and sweaty Cafe in the town
You could feel it was a Lagos afternoon
So I left the Cafe went out for a walk
As I pass the Chairmens camp I heard them say

I say

So I stopped to find out what was going on.
'Cause the spirit of Joker, you know he leads you on
There was a ring of Chairmen and a session was there in swing
You could feel the chill as I seen and heard them say

{Chorus}
'Cause me say listen to the G Man, a me say listen to the bait
Give me little dolla make me wind up me waist
Me say listen to the G man, a me say listen to the bait
Give me little dolla make me wind up me waist, I say

{Chorus}
You scam it on the e-mail, a so me say, we a go scam it on the e-mail
A so me know you a go scam it on the e-mail
A so me say we a go hear it on the e-mail

{Chorus}

I say east, say west, say north and south (on the left hand side)
419 eater is gonna make us jump and shout (on the left hand side)

Last edited by wowwow on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow Get a lad or group of lads to sing it for you! Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic