SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

be helpful with your mugu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is how I helped one of my pest who had trouble with MTCN S3cure :

Quote:
I'm sure the usual computer remedy will solve your problem : power off your computer, wait 30 Minutes and power it on again and then go back to the website, enter your access code and it will work fine this time, no doubt about it. That's what my neighbours Rodger did the last time he sent money via Western union and after that it worked just fine. I'm sure it will be the same for your computer.

If he complies, that will be 30 minutes when he does nothing wrong online.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you should have given the following advice.

Quote:
To solve your computer issues, firstly power down the PC.
Secondly unplug the cable from the PSU in the PC from the wall socket.
Thirdly find a long thin piece of stiff metal wire. Such as a metal coat hanger.
For international wall sockets:
Hold the metal with both hands and bend into a U shape.
Whilst holding the metal wire in both hands insert the ends into the wall socket.
If you smell burning and things start jerking about just ignore that.
Hold it as long as possible untiil the white flashes stop and things begin to go dark.

Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
LMAO!
I like that one Very Happy
Should tell him that sometimes the electrical sockets get clogged up with stale electricity and need cleaning out with thin metallic objects Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And of course!,
Standing in a bucket of water whilst poking said sockets adds to the effect and DONT FORGET, the last thing that goes through your mind will be>>>>>>> your ASS. LOL.

PG Wink

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Technomancer, now I just learned something today re: clogged up with "stale electricity" I do know this: Electricity IS Smoke. What happens when you break something electric ? All the smoke runs out of it. And THAT'S why it won't work anymore.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Enforcer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What happens when you break something electric ? All the smoke runs out of it. And THAT'S why it won't work anymore.

Ankh Morpork isn't perhaps a suburb of Lagos??? It should be!

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic